All hotels in North Olmsted, Ohio, United States of America
24851 Country Club Blvd, North Olmsted, OH, 44070, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"Stay Away"
Awful experience, Pulled back bed covers and sheets were all wrinkled and I found 4 hairs on bottom sheet. Waited 2 hours for someone to come and change sheets. Air conditioner was 6 inches from side of bed and was old and NOISY. Did not sleep well at all and next day was ruined.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dennis
"Not a clean place to stay"
We had to wait to get our room in the late afternoon because some young kids really trashed our room. They sprayed a cover up scent to hide the alcohol that was spilled in the carpet. It smelled and the mattress was old. I would not stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The room conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be training our staff to make sure that rooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Overpriced"
Last second booking on a road trip. The front desk staff in the morning was extremely nice, but for over $100 for 1 night was way over what it was worth. Great for several night stay since it has all the amenities of an apartment. Bed wasn't comfortable, towels were gross, and overall makeup of the room was not impressive
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"What a room."
The room was very comfortable and provided us with a good stay as we visited family and friends. Would defeinitely go back.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we provided you with a comfortable stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"my stay at the extended stay america"
We were hoping for a indoor swimming pool also it wasn't the cleanest. Nice kitchen area
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Excellent service, kitchen supplies, and sleep"
My hotel stay was excellent. Clean, comfortable room and spotless bathroom, kitchen and kitchen supplies. Great, helpful front desk and managerial staff. They gave me good local directions and responded effectively to my special needs. I needed to shorten my stay and had a terrible time trying to do that on Expedia (my call was dropped four times), but the hotel billed just the two nights and I hope that will correct things. I was so comfortable here, I regretted not being able to stay longer!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay was excellent and that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our fully equipped kitchens. I'm thrilled that our staff was helpful to you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Ann
"older motel but comfortable"
Motel was a older dated motel,the room was clean and large,and comfortable.The service was good however you had to ask for any extra things you might have needed. The price was higher then what was offered in the motel. The breakfast was just grab and go such as muffins etc. The coffee offered in the lobby was removed when the front desk closed. This front desk was not a 24hr. desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room was clean and comfortable. We are dedicated to making sure that we provide fresh and clean rooms that will allow you to feel comfortable and give you a home away from home experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
It was a clean room. Very nice room for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that we provided you a clean room for a great price. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"***** HOTEL"
This is probably the best Hotel I have ever stayed at. Great price clean, great location, the staff was wonderful . If we needed it we asked and we got it no waiting. Will staying there again.....
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Ron - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasing review. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel is one of the best hotels you have ever stayed at. I'm glad that our hotel staff was able to meet all your needs and expectations. At Extended Stay America, we strive to make all of our guests feel like they are visiting their home away from home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Ron
The staff was friendly and helpful my Mom had a problem with her room and they switched her right away. The rooms were huge double rooms with 2 bathrooms, televisions, living room and kitchen. Will stay here when I am in the area again. I am a light sleeper and slept like a baby during our 4 night stay. Very clean rooms one of the best hotel stays in my life.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Allison
"how do I look?"
I was comfortable. The staff needs to improve appearance. Some appropriate. Others? Not so much.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
"Hotel review"
I have already commented on this stay. Don't know whether to blame Expedia or hotel itself. We were told this hotel was close to Airport and provided shuttle service. It did NOT! Had to pay can fare to airport. Absolutely no amenities at facility........no shampoo, no ice bucket, not even drinking glasses! Had to notify desk to bring glasses to room. There was nobrochure available to indicate surrounding area or even what hotel offered‼️ Truly BARE BONES!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were given misleading information about our hotel offering a shuttle. We continually work to improve our hotel which is why we recently removed all dishes from our guest rooms as part of our new program that ensures clean kitchenware and allows our guests to customize their own kitchens. In response to your feedback, I am going to take your comments to better coach my team and make sure they are explaining the details of the new program. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Dee
"nothing for the guest"
Extended Stay has started a new program. You want it you have to ask. We had to tote our cups, coffee pot and coffee up to the room. They do not even keep it in the rooms now. If you are going to slash your "freebies", then lower the room rate to match it. You have always had to ask to get a hair dryer, but everything else now? Think we will be giving other hotels/motels our business from now on.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had to tote your cups, coffee pot and coffee up to the room. Extended Stay America began our Fresh Program to allow our guests to customize their own kitchens. Though the items are available upon request at the front desk, I want to give my apologies that the comfort package was not delivered to your room by our staff. In response to your feedback, I am going to take your comments and share them with my staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
"Non smoking room filled w/ smoke from other rooms."
Non smoking room filled w/ smoke from other rooms.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your non-smoking room had a smoke odor. Our hotel does provide rooms on a completely non-smoking floor and I apologize this was not brought to your attention. I will work with my staff to ensure that we are providing guests with true non-smoking rooms moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Djnitro12
"Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - Nort"
The staff at the hotel were great and very helpful at all times. I booked the room based on the picture that was online and well it fell short of expectations. Minus the hard bed and smaller than expected room, the experience was a very good experience. My hats off to the staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Richard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us overall. Still, I apologize that your bed was too hard and your room was smaller than expected; however, it's great to hear that you found our staff to be helpful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Payed too much for a bare bones room."
The price to stay a night was not so cheap as to indicate that you were getting a bare bones room. Not even enough shampoo for two people. Nothing kept in room for you to use. No Hair Dryer. A kitchen with nothing in it. No Coffee pot or Tea pot, Ice Cube trays not even filled. I have payed less for a motel room and been able to make a cup of coffee! What good is a deluxe sudio with a kitchen with nothing in it. I am not renting I am traveling. Had to go to the desk for everything. Not even an ice bucket. Not that I saw an ice machine anyway. Traveled too many hours for the inconvenience.Never again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Karen - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our new kitchen equipment policy was not explained to you upon check-in. As well, I am sorry that the amenities we offer did not meet your needs. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good near airport"
I appreciated their customer service staff who were friendly and happy to offer a hand. Being a frequent traveler I thought the rooms needed a face lift to keep up with their competition..
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our customer service staff were friendly and happy to offer a hand. Still, I do apologize that your room did not fully meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful to us as we work to make improvements to our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Saleh
"Not hotel"
When asking for a hotel, extended stay should NOT be recommended. Coffee pot, coffee, more towels, soap must be picked up at desk. Ok for long term, I guess, but not for 1 or 2 nights. Front desk personnel are overworked with all the problems.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Deb - We received a copy of your review, and would like to take a moment to personally respond. We are very disappointed to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest kitchenware possible, we store our items in a sterile environment. We apologize that our staff did not offer to deliver these items to your room upon check-in. We will review your feedback with our staff to ensure we are always providing our guests with quality service. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Deb
"a bit RATTY"
It was fine bc I was staying by myself. I wouldn't let my wife and kid stay there. Just a bit ratty. I expected it to be better.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
BrownsFan
"At least the beds were comfortable"
our stay was "interesting". First, when we tried to check in there was no one at the front desk for over 20 min. We finally had to track down a maid who got someone. Later that night we discovered that our key cards did not work in the back door. So we had to drive to the front of the hotel, only to find no one there once again. This time it only took about 5 minutes, so an improvement, for someone to show. We asked about the key cards and the clerk laughed and said "oh, since the rain they don't seem to be working" and walked away. Wow..... The next morning I got out the ironing board and went to get the iron only to discover there was no iron in the room as promised. It took almost 20 minutes (guess what, no clerk again in the morning) before they got us an iron. The television reception was extremely fuzzy. Not one station came in clear. The outlets in the wall caved in when things were plugged in and one didn't work at all. The bathtub looked disgusting and there were lime deposits all around the faucets. All in all, very disappointing and no one who worked there seemed to care.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so sorry to read that my staff was inaccessible as you were trying to check in. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to ensure that we are more accessible to guests that need to check in in the future. As well, I am sorry to read that your key was malfunctioning. We have since had this issue resolved, but we do apologize for your experience. I am also so disappointed to read of the poor service and cleanliness issues you experienced while staying with us. Please know that I will be meeting with my entire team to review our customer service standards. I will also be working with my housekeeping staff directly to review our cleanliness procedures so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
LK
"Decent, could use improvement"
We only stayed one night so didnt need the kitchenette services. The room was clean and well kept. The hallways how ever smelled bad with stained carpet. It was a good value for us though.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bathrooms were moldy and dirtly, kitchen the same. Had to ask for the basic stuff ie blow dryer, coffee pot.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I regret to read of the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. I will be working with my housekeeping staff to review cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
You have to let the hotel know if you want dishes and things because they are no longer just kept in the room for you. This location was very close to shopping and restaurants which was very convenient. The staff was very friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed our location close to shopping and restaurants and that you received friendly service from my staff. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Robin B
"great location to area"
Stay was really good. The north Olmsted could use a small gym with a treadmill and TV.
5 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"needs to be up dated big time!!!!"
no shampoo or hair dryers in rooms, no breakfast eather.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
It was everything I expected and more! Nice and clean even the bathroom! The staff was wonderful I love how the check-in girl called us soon after we got to the room to ensure that everything was ok, and it was! Great experience!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that our staff provided you with quality service. We are also glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to having you repeat your great experience with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
DJ
"NEVER Again!"
We made a reservation (and prepaid) through Expedia for 2 adults and 2 children in a non-smoking 2 queen bed room for two nights. Upon arrival we checked in and much to our disgust upon entering the room we realized that it was a single king smoking room. When we returned to the front desk to rectify the situation, we were told that there were no rooms of that type available, but that the other location about a mile away did. We packed the kids back into the car and went to the other location, only to find out they only have a room for one night, not the two we reserved. Back to the original location, we were told that the only non-smoking room that they had was a single queen and that we could fit two roll aways in it. Upon inspection of this room, there was no way to fit two roll aways there, so we were placed in the smoking king room and had to use the fold out couch leaving no room to walk in the room. All of our belongings that we had with us now reek of smoke and I can only imagine what it has done to our children's lungs. We are very dissatisfied with the accommodations and are expecting a full refund as promised to us by Allie.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
JG
"Not worth for your Money"
I booked the room here mainly because of the kitchen facility.I was driving and reached this place around 11 PM, the lady at reception showed me the room.The room was not arranged well, the toilet flush was not working.I had to give multiple calls in the midnight to get it fixed.The hotel was under staffed - I saw one poor lady running behind all calls from different rooms and trying her best to please customers.This place is not worth for the money I spent.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
sebastian
"Close to mall."
Hotel fit our needs for a 1 night stay. We were in town for 1 night. It is close to lots of shopping and dining.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your one night visit, especially our hotel's location. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Not likely to return"
We had to wait 20 minutes at desk to sign in because the front desk clerk was assisting another patron. The room and hallway had a less than desirable smells. The staff was very hospitable when available. But availability and fresh air would do this hotel wonders!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Chris - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had to wait 20 minutes to get checked in. In response to your feedback, I am going to coach my staff on ways to expedite the check-in process moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
the trash rom was next to our room and smelled terrible
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Received MORE than my Money's worth"
It is very rare that a person can feel they got more than what they paid from a hotel. This was the experience I had. The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet, the staff friendly and attentive. No one thing stood out, it was a complete package. Just as it takes a team to win at anything, this hotel is a winner.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and our staff's friendly service. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and would definitely return in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
J.K
"A great stay for the price"
Stayed here overnight the night before a wedding. The room was clean and in good shape. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even accommodating a ridiculous request to borrow scotch tape to wrap a gift! The location was great. There was a mall, Wal-mart, and plenty of restaurants near by, which are all convenient when traveling. The complimentary "Grab and Go" breakfast left a little something to be desired. We thought it could use a little more variety, but this was certainly not something that would deter us from staying again. There are not a lot of frills to this hotel, but for the price, you can't beat it!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Convenient location, but needs some work."
I requested a non-smoking room, and was told the one I was given was indeed a non-smoking one. The room smelled of stale cigarettes, as if it had once been a smoking room, but had been cleaned. My allergies are really sensitive, so I pick up on residual smoke easily. I was there for a long weekend, so I bought some air freshened spray for while I was there, which helped a bit. The hotel itself, the hallways and common areas also had a stale cigarette odor to them, and the floors were a bit dirty, dingy. I think the entire facility could use a remodeling, as the entire place felt titled and worn out.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great for a 1 night stay but not a extended stay"
Hotel was in a good area near a shopping mall, walmart and restaurants. The hotel itself was not maintained. Hallways smelled really bad and room wasnt very well cleaned. Good for just a place to crash for the night as I was driving through town but other then that would not rec it
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The issues you described about the cleanliness of our hotel is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to coach my team in providing a cleaner fresher place to stay. Still, I am pleased that you found our location to be convenient. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate feed back like yours. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Not bad"
The place has a low star rating. However, for the price it's great.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"alright"
hotel Was Alright, RooM Was Decent, Common Areas Were Dirty Though.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Overnight"
I stayed overnight with my family after visiting Cedar Point, the front desk staff was excellent, but the cleaning staff was very rude. We requested a late checkout but they cleaning staff continued to knock on our door in an attempt to rush us out. We were also disappointed that they pool is not on site.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that the housekeeping staff kept on knocking on your door after you asked for a late check out. To prevent this from happening again, my team is going to be coached on checking with front desk before knocking on guest room doors. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
DB
"Nice location, several close restaurants."
Room was well equipped with a kitchenette and utensils which would be good for a longer stay but as we were staying only one night it was unneeded. Perhaps for that reason the continental breakfast was terrible. The coffee was good but the other breakfast items were only packaged muffins, apples, oranges, and oatmeal packs which you had to take back to your room as there was no room to eat in the lobby area. The kitchenette needed a more thorough cleaning as the cabinet handles were sticky. There were no shampoo or conditioner bottles in the bathroom. The room was large and fairly spacious with a large closet and nice LCD television. The kitchenette had an eat-at counter along with a two-burner electric range. The hotel was disappointing for not having a pool or exercise room. They had an offsite arrangement with some local gym which was several blocks away, not a terrific idea.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Dana - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I do apologize that the cabinets in your room where sticky. As well, I am sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast which is designed to be a grab-and-go to get your day started. Still, I am glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious room and the kitchenette. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Dana S
"nice"
Only thing not too happy about.. No ice machines. Just two tray ice in freezer. And even that freaked me out not knowing if just fresh water in it. Other than that great!
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
"No wifi"
Besides the lack of mentioned free wifi and the laughable breakfast the stay was pleasant and I left without any problems
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Spacious and accommodating room."
The room was great; just what we needed! 2 queen beds, 2 bathrooms, a sofa bed, 2 arm chairs, a desk and a full kitchen. Great for a crowd with room to move. the "grab n go" breakfast was very simple: coffee, muffins, oatmeal and granola bars, but it was nice to have it available.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Hi Michele, I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the great comments about the room and the "Grab and Go Breakfast". I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I do want to apologize for the hallways smelling a bit musty. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip May 20, 2013
Michele
"The outside looks better than the inside"
As I was standing in line the people in front of me were complaining that their room already had people in there. The other guys that were with them had beer and molded bread in their room. Needless to say I began looking up other hotels while standing there. My room had already been charged because I got it from hotels.com. I asked to see my room first before I accepted it. When I went in there was a smell in it and it looked old. I was told I could have another room. That room had fingernail polish on the floor. That was the least of my worries from what I had heard and seen. I was then given an upgrade to another room on a different floor. I appreciated the clerks customer service but it could never exceed my first impression. I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
"Comfortable. Convenient to the Cleveland Airport"
Good value for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
Patti L.
"Great location and price"
I came into town to pick up a car that I would be driving back to TX. It had to get some maintenance work done on it while I was up there, so I had to be located within walking distance from several types of businesses. This was perfect. There is a Walmart across the street that is open 24 hours for anything you might need. There is also a shopping center and several places to eat, and of course get your car worked on. I stayed here two nights and enjoyed both of them. I walked the area late at night and it didn't seem too sketchy, but I didn't check any crime stats. Very nice front desk people
1 night trip Dec 2, 2012
Patrick
Staff were friendly and helpful, room was large, comfortable and clean, breakfast was good. The closet door wasn't hung well and the bathtub was higher than the bathroom floor -- two signs of cutting corners for economy. Nevertheless, we'll probably stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"Nice but thin walls"
Hotel was nice, but smells cigarette. Also the walls and floors are thin.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2012
Anynomous
"Clean, comfortable stay!"
The room was very clean and quite bigger than I expected. Close to many shopping and eating facilities. The only thing is I could not get my wi-fi to work. But other than that the stay was very nice. Would recommend this place for the money.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Good Extended Stay Hotel"
This is a good basic room with kitchen facilities for an extended stay. No maid service is provided for stays less than a week, but that suits me fine. If looking for amenities, this is not your hotel. But if you are independent and want a convenient and comfortable room at a reasonable price, this is your place. The location is not beautiful, but there is a large shopping center and many other stores around to fill any need for your stay (including a 24-hour Walmart with grocery section virtually across the street).
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
"Close to family reunion"
We were interrupted from sleep about 3:00 am because the desk forgot we were in that room and let it out to some other guest! Very disturbing to have other people attempting to get in your room in the middle of the night!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012