All hotels in North Olmsted, Ohio, United States of America
24851 Country Club Blvd, North Olmsted, OH, 44070, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
"Relaxing"
Pleasure
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Not worth the money"
I was extremely disappointed with this facility. I have stayed at other extended stay hotels that were very comfortable and less price. In regards to this facility the room was not a comfortable place to stay the room had an odor everytime the air conditioner went on, the bed was extremely hard and the pillows extremely soft, it took the 3 to make up 1 pillow and I will make sure that I do not stay at this establishment again.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"Got off to a poor start and went down hill."
We checked in and were given room key cards. They didn't work in the door to the room. Went back down to the lobby and the attendant "fixed" them. Went back up to the room and the keys worked but someone was already occupying the room. Went back to lobby to find that we were given the wrong room. New key cards were made for a different room. Room was OK but not very clean. OK, we were only staying one night. Woke up by Fire alarm at about 5 minutes to 6 in the morning. Had to quickly dress and walk down from third floor and stand in the rain for 15 minutes. Apparently, someone was smoking in the elevator on their way out. Not smart!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Keith
Our stay was not what we expected. The first night the fire alarm went off at 5 in the morning. The next night at 3:30 in the morning there was a disturbance across the hall. We have been trying to contact the manager for 3 days and still haven't been able to talk to her and she hasn't returned our calls. They told us that the people across the hall had a problem. Well you know what take outside instead of waking everyone up on the 1st. and 2nd. Floor. We were thereto relax. Very unacceptable.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Another Extended Stay stay"
Not a bad trip, clean and new hotel. Only issue is that in the morning I went to take a shower, and that was when I noticed that there was no shower curtain.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"I would not recommend"
It was horrible, and when I tried to move because of a security issue, your representative told me I would have to pay $500.00 or to move to another hotel, I thought would be more secure. The representative was rude, did not understand what the problem was and did not understand normal English too well. The hotel evening personnel was understanding and tried to get me a better room, but incident was already bad. The rest of the stay got worse.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Darlene Terry
"The halls smelled musty and smoky..not healthy"
For the price we paid, I expected better. There was no breakfast - just a couple of choices. Coffee was very good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be reviewing our cleaning and room inspection procedures with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Pleasant and very close to where we needed to stay..........
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Breakfast is not included."
While this hotel advertises that breakfast is included, they have tea, coffee, and cereal bars. We were very disappointed. Further, the hotel fire alarm system was malfunctioning and beeped all night. This hotel is 2 stars, not 2.5 stars, as advertised.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to make sure we review our breakfast items with our staff to ensure they keep it stocked during breakfast hours. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Disappointed
"You call that breakfast?"
Coffee, tea, and cereal bars are not breakfast. Eggs are breakfast. Pancakes are breakfast. Waffles are breakfast. That is what we had at the other 7 hotels we stayed at on this trip where breakfast was included. The fire alarm was malfunctioning and beeped all night long. Staff was aware of the problem and seemed to be ok with the noise and the (lack of) safety aspect. The rooms need to be updated. This hotel is 2 stars, not 2.5 stars. We were disappointed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Disappointed
"Stay Away"
Awful experience, Pulled back bed covers and sheets were all wrinkled and I found 4 hairs on bottom sheet. Waited 2 hours for someone to come and change sheets. Air conditioner was 6 inches from side of bed and was old and NOISY. Did not sleep well at all and next day was ruined.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dennis
"Avoid this place"
Room smelled like smoke, I was bitten by an insect while sleeping became infected need medical attention. could not report it because no one was ever working the front "desk".
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Smelled bad"
The entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke!!! The Hallways, the elevator and especially our 'Non-Smoking' room reeked of cigarette smell. There is not even a non smoking floor. I was told there was smoking and non smoking rooms intermixed on every floor.. My husband and daughter are allergic to the smoke.. There were no more hotels available for 5 peole in the area. we were there for 3 days (with a sick child) the only good thing is that there was literally 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms. The sofa bed was broken so the 5th person stepped on the coach folded up with sheets over it.. The cabinets were also dirty inside. There were definitely no 'extras'. You had to 'request' everything... No coffee in room... You get what you pay for.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I am pleased to let you know that we will be undergoing a renovation later this year and our entire hotel will be a non-smoking property. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Dirty smelly hotel"
Not very clean and has a bad smell to it. Carpets in hallways extremely dirty they don't clean the rooms daily.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. In response to your feedback, I will make sure our front desk staff better communicates our amenities as well as making sure all carpeting is thoroughly cleaned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing your comments to my attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Not a clean place to stay"
We had to wait to get our room in the late afternoon because some young kids really trashed our room. They sprayed a cover up scent to hide the alcohol that was spilled in the carpet. It smelled and the mattress was old. I would not stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The room conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be training our staff to make sure that rooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Overpriced"
Last second booking on a road trip. The front desk staff in the morning was extremely nice, but for over $100 for 1 night was way over what it was worth. Great for several night stay since it has all the amenities of an apartment. Bed wasn't comfortable, towels were gross, and overall makeup of the room was not impressive
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not find our hotel to be a good value. In response to your feedback, I am pleased to let you know that our hotel is scheduled for a renovation in January. Still, I am happy to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"What a room."
The room was very comfortable and provided us with a good stay as we visited family and friends. Would defeinitely go back.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we provided you with a comfortable stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
no ice available, no hair dryer breakfast coffee ran out by 8:30AM
Other trip May 23, 2015
"my stay at the extended stay america"
We were hoping for a indoor swimming pool also it wasn't the cleanest. Nice kitchen area
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Only in a pinch."
Not satisfied with this Extended Stay. Maybe others are different. Room was dirty, had to ask for amenities to be brought to room, not in room at check in. Supplies for a four night stay was one packet of coffee and one small package dish soap. The website's "fluffy towels" was a myth. Sorry, really unsatisfied with my stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Excellent service, kitchen supplies, and sleep"
My hotel stay was excellent. Clean, comfortable room and spotless bathroom, kitchen and kitchen supplies. Great, helpful front desk and managerial staff. They gave me good local directions and responded effectively to my special needs. I needed to shorten my stay and had a terrible time trying to do that on Expedia (my call was dropped four times), but the hotel billed just the two nights and I hope that will correct things. I was so comfortable here, I regretted not being able to stay longer!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Ann
"older motel but comfortable"
Motel was a older dated motel,the room was clean and large,and comfortable.The service was good however you had to ask for any extra things you might have needed. The price was higher then what was offered in the motel. The breakfast was just grab and go such as muffins etc. The coffee offered in the lobby was removed when the front desk closed. This front desk was not a 24hr. desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room was clean and comfortable. We are dedicated to making sure that we provide fresh and clean rooms that will allow you to feel comfortable and give you a home away from home experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
It was a clean room. Very nice room for the price.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"***** HOTEL"
This is probably the best Hotel I have ever stayed at. Great price clean, great location, the staff was wonderful . If we needed it we asked and we got it no waiting. Will staying there again.....
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Ron
The staff was friendly and helpful my Mom had a problem with her room and they switched her right away. The rooms were huge double rooms with 2 bathrooms, televisions, living room and kitchen. Will stay here when I am in the area again. I am a light sleeper and slept like a baby during our 4 night stay. Very clean rooms one of the best hotel stays in my life.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Allison
"how do I look?"
I was comfortable. The staff needs to improve appearance. Some appropriate. Others? Not so much.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
"Hotel review"
I have already commented on this stay. Don't know whether to blame Expedia or hotel itself. We were told this hotel was close to Airport and provided shuttle service. It did NOT! Had to pay can fare to airport. Absolutely no amenities at facility........no shampoo, no ice bucket, not even drinking glasses! Had to notify desk to bring glasses to room. There was nobrochure available to indicate surrounding area or even what hotel offered‼️ Truly BARE BONES!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were given misleading information about our hotel offering a shuttle. We continually work to improve our hotel which is why we recently removed all dishes from our guest rooms as part of our new program that ensures clean kitchenware and allows our guests to customize their own kitchens. In response to your feedback, I am going to take your comments to better coach my team and make sure they are explaining the details of the new program. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Dee
"nothing for the guest"
Extended Stay has started a new program. You want it you have to ask. We had to tote our cups, coffee pot and coffee up to the room. They do not even keep it in the rooms now. If you are going to slash your "freebies", then lower the room rate to match it. You have always had to ask to get a hair dryer, but everything else now? Think we will be giving other hotels/motels our business from now on.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had to tote your cups, coffee pot and coffee up to the room. Extended Stay America began our Fresh Program to allow our guests to customize their own kitchens. Though the items are available upon request at the front desk, I want to give my apologies that the comfort package was not delivered to your room by our staff. In response to your feedback, I am going to take your comments and share them with my staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
"Non smoking room filled w/ smoke from other rooms."
Non smoking room filled w/ smoke from other rooms.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your non-smoking room had a smoke odor. Our hotel does provide rooms on a completely non-smoking floor and I apologize this was not brought to your attention. I will work with my staff to ensure that we are providing guests with true non-smoking rooms moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Djnitro12
"Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - Nort"
The staff at the hotel were great and very helpful at all times. I booked the room based on the picture that was online and well it fell short of expectations. Minus the hard bed and smaller than expected room, the experience was a very good experience. My hats off to the staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Richard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us overall. Still, I apologize that your bed was too hard and your room was smaller than expected; however, it's great to hear that you found our staff to be helpful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Payed too much for a bare bones room."
The price to stay a night was not so cheap as to indicate that you were getting a bare bones room. Not even enough shampoo for two people. Nothing kept in room for you to use. No Hair Dryer. A kitchen with nothing in it. No Coffee pot or Tea pot, Ice Cube trays not even filled. I have payed less for a motel room and been able to make a cup of coffee! What good is a deluxe sudio with a kitchen with nothing in it. I am not renting I am traveling. Had to go to the desk for everything. Not even an ice bucket. Not that I saw an ice machine anyway. Traveled too many hours for the inconvenience.Never again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Karen - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our new kitchen equipment policy was not explained to you upon check-in. As well, I am sorry that the amenities we offer did not meet your needs. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good near airport"
I appreciated their customer service staff who were friendly and happy to offer a hand. Being a frequent traveler I thought the rooms needed a face lift to keep up with their competition..
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our customer service staff were friendly and happy to offer a hand. Still, I do apologize that your room did not fully meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful to us as we work to make improvements to our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Saleh
"Not hotel"
When asking for a hotel, extended stay should NOT be recommended. Coffee pot, coffee, more towels, soap must be picked up at desk. Ok for long term, I guess, but not for 1 or 2 nights. Front desk personnel are overworked with all the problems.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Deb - We received a copy of your review, and would like to take a moment to personally respond. We are very disappointed to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest kitchenware possible, we store our items in a sterile environment. We apologize that our staff did not offer to deliver these items to your room upon check-in. We will review your feedback with our staff to ensure we are always providing our guests with quality service. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Deb
"a bit RATTY"
It was fine bc I was staying by myself. I wouldn't let my wife and kid stay there. Just a bit ratty. I expected it to be better.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
BrownsFan
"At least the beds were comfortable"
our stay was "interesting". First, when we tried to check in there was no one at the front desk for over 20 min. We finally had to track down a maid who got someone. Later that night we discovered that our key cards did not work in the back door. So we had to drive to the front of the hotel, only to find no one there once again. This time it only took about 5 minutes, so an improvement, for someone to show. We asked about the key cards and the clerk laughed and said "oh, since the rain they don't seem to be working" and walked away. Wow..... The next morning I got out the ironing board and went to get the iron only to discover there was no iron in the room as promised. It took almost 20 minutes (guess what, no clerk again in the morning) before they got us an iron. The television reception was extremely fuzzy. Not one station came in clear. The outlets in the wall caved in when things were plugged in and one didn't work at all. The bathtub looked disgusting and there were lime deposits all around the faucets. All in all, very disappointing and no one who worked there seemed to care.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so sorry to read that my staff was inaccessible as you were trying to check in. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to ensure that we are more accessible to guests that need to check in in the future. As well, I am sorry to read that your key was malfunctioning. We have since had this issue resolved, but we do apologize for your experience. I am also so disappointed to read of the poor service and cleanliness issues you experienced while staying with us. Please know that I will be meeting with my entire team to review our customer service standards. I will also be working with my housekeeping staff directly to review our cleanliness procedures so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
LK
"Decent, could use improvement"
We only stayed one night so didnt need the kitchenette services. The room was clean and well kept. The hallways how ever smelled bad with stained carpet. It was a good value for us though.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bathrooms were moldy and dirtly, kitchen the same. Had to ask for the basic stuff ie blow dryer, coffee pot.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I regret to read of the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. I will be working with my housekeeping staff to review cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
You have to let the hotel know if you want dishes and things because they are no longer just kept in the room for you. This location was very close to shopping and restaurants which was very convenient. The staff was very friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed our location close to shopping and restaurants and that you received friendly service from my staff. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Robin B
"great location to area"
Stay was really good. The north Olmsted could use a small gym with a treadmill and TV.
5 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"needs to be up dated big time!!!!"
no shampoo or hair dryers in rooms, no breakfast eather.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
It was everything I expected and more! Nice and clean even the bathroom! The staff was wonderful I love how the check-in girl called us soon after we got to the room to ensure that everything was ok, and it was! Great experience!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that our staff provided you with quality service. We are also glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to having you repeat your great experience with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
DJ
"NEVER Again!"
We made a reservation (and prepaid) through Expedia for 2 adults and 2 children in a non-smoking 2 queen bed room for two nights. Upon arrival we checked in and much to our disgust upon entering the room we realized that it was a single king smoking room. When we returned to the front desk to rectify the situation, we were told that there were no rooms of that type available, but that the other location about a mile away did. We packed the kids back into the car and went to the other location, only to find out they only have a room for one night, not the two we reserved. Back to the original location, we were told that the only non-smoking room that they had was a single queen and that we could fit two roll aways in it. Upon inspection of this room, there was no way to fit two roll aways there, so we were placed in the smoking king room and had to use the fold out couch leaving no room to walk in the room. All of our belongings that we had with us now reek of smoke and I can only imagine what it has done to our children's lungs. We are very dissatisfied with the accommodations and are expecting a full refund as promised to us by Allie.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
JG
"Not worth for your Money"
I booked the room here mainly because of the kitchen facility.I was driving and reached this place around 11 PM, the lady at reception showed me the room.The room was not arranged well, the toilet flush was not working.I had to give multiple calls in the midnight to get it fixed.The hotel was under staffed - I saw one poor lady running behind all calls from different rooms and trying her best to please customers.This place is not worth for the money I spent.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
sebastian
"Close to mall."
Hotel fit our needs for a 1 night stay. We were in town for 1 night. It is close to lots of shopping and dining.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your one night visit, especially our hotel's location. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Not likely to return"
We had to wait 20 minutes at desk to sign in because the front desk clerk was assisting another patron. The room and hallway had a less than desirable smells. The staff was very hospitable when available. But availability and fresh air would do this hotel wonders!
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Chris - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had to wait 20 minutes to get checked in. In response to your feedback, I am going to coach my staff on ways to expedite the check-in process moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
the trash rom was next to our room and smelled terrible
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Received MORE than my Money's worth"
It is very rare that a person can feel they got more than what they paid from a hotel. This was the experience I had. The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet, the staff friendly and attentive. No one thing stood out, it was a complete package. Just as it takes a team to win at anything, this hotel is a winner.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and our staff's friendly service. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and would definitely return in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
J.K
"A great stay for the price"
Stayed here overnight the night before a wedding. The room was clean and in good shape. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even accommodating a ridiculous request to borrow scotch tape to wrap a gift! The location was great. There was a mall, Wal-mart, and plenty of restaurants near by, which are all convenient when traveling. The complimentary "Grab and Go" breakfast left a little something to be desired. We thought it could use a little more variety, but this was certainly not something that would deter us from staying again. There are not a lot of frills to this hotel, but for the price, you can't beat it!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Convenient location, but needs some work."
I requested a non-smoking room, and was told the one I was given was indeed a non-smoking one. The room smelled of stale cigarettes, as if it had once been a smoking room, but had been cleaned. My allergies are really sensitive, so I pick up on residual smoke easily. I was there for a long weekend, so I bought some air freshened spray for while I was there, which helped a bit. The hotel itself, the hallways and common areas also had a stale cigarette odor to them, and the floors were a bit dirty, dingy. I think the entire facility could use a remodeling, as the entire place felt titled and worn out.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great for a 1 night stay but not a extended stay"
Hotel was in a good area near a shopping mall, walmart and restaurants. The hotel itself was not maintained. Hallways smelled really bad and room wasnt very well cleaned. Good for just a place to crash for the night as I was driving through town but other then that would not rec it
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The issues you described about the cleanliness of our hotel is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to coach my team in providing a cleaner fresher place to stay. Still, I am pleased that you found our location to be convenient. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate feed back like yours. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013