All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1221 N Watson Rd, Arlington, TX, 76006, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"Family Stay"
I stayed here for a week and loved the place. The staff was nice, the location was nice, very quiet.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location. I am glad that you received good service from my staff and that we were able to provide you with a quiet stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Stop and Stay"
The rooms are clean and nice the towels are dingy and need to be replaced.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for your pleasant review of our property. I am glad to read that your room was clean and to your liking; however, I do apologize that your towels did not meet your expectations. I would like to let you know that we are working with our suppliers to improve the general quality of our linens. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Ann
It was ok but i guess the smoking rooms are all trashed out i will never get a smoking room again and surely not in the back by the woods again it was a green looking bug on my pillow i was so mad and they dont give you any Towels to bath with or dry off with if you plan on staying make sure you are fully prepared and have everything you need.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the lack of towels and a pest in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, our staff will thoroughly inspect each room to ensure they are cleaned and stocked properly prior to our guest's arrival. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
N/A
I love this motel it's very quiet.The only complaint i have. is the recording you here all night long the premises are being video and audio recorded .The hotel is behind the cracker barrel on 360 and there is one way in and one way out'
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Stephanie Crossett
"not what i expected"
Hotel was not up to the standard expected. Room was small we had to ask office for toilet paper and towels.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
1st stay was better 2 stay there was only 1 towel and no free bath stuff but all in all I was very comfortable will stay here again
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Diania
"Great price for the one night stay"
Everything was great but they could have had more towels in the bathroom and more pillows but other then that no complaints.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and found us to be a good value. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and my girlfriend loves the place too. She's even planning on booking a room here for 60 days.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for posting such a good review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay here, and that she is even considering staying another 2 months with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love for you to repeat your experience with us, should your travels bring you to our area.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
Baboucarr
"horrible beds"
I've been to a lot of extended stays and all the beds arnt to bad but this hotel has horrible beds
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you did not find our beds comfortable. Please know that your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
stephen
"Outstanding Customer Service"
The girl at the front desk was great! She suggested restaurants in the area as well as gave directions to a store. One of the front gates were closed, so we had to circle the freeway as we missed the first gate. The room wasn't very nice but served it's purpose. We found a bug on the bed (not a bed bug) but no others. The front desk girl, when we checked out, was very nice and let us use her printer as the lobby printer was jammed. Overall, it was a good hotel for the price, but staff makes it worth it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you encountered a pest in your room; however, we are glad that you received outstanding service during your stay. We will contact our pest control provider to address the issue in your room. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
It was close to the stadium and was quite. The only thing is during the night the a/c started acting up. The room never got hot or anything but it just started running differently then when we went to bed. It's right behind a Cracker Barrel so that makes it easy to have any meal. We would/will stay here again when we come to a game.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Renea
"No complains."
No complains.. Just what I would expected.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
GG
"Overnight stay"
This stay was a pretty good one, staff was nice and informative about different things in the area. I love the set up as if we was in our very own apartment, I was pleased.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
April Bush
"Nice place for stay with family"
Staff was very good ! Rooms big and with all comfort Breakfast isnt very well just cofee and some muffin.... Bathroom clean
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Christian
My stay was pleasent... Breakfast was my only issue.. Not like standard breakfast at most hotels .. But overall, room was clean and nice...
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Kareem
The staff were wonderful!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Just my type"
Reasonably priced, very quiet, & clean. Couldn't ask for more. you have to request the dishes, they're not already in the room, but NO complaints from this camper
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Kesi
Bathtub curtain is so dirty, yellow stain at bottom. Blanket still has cigarettes smoke smell. Remote control for TV not working.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Served It's Purpose"
My family and I were on a family vacation. Since we were not going to be in the room much; all we needed was a place to shower, sleep, and put our luggage away. That's pretty much all the hotel was good for. Nothing fancy about it. The staff was really nice. I didn't realize how much I paid for the nights I was there. One guest found their room on a cheaper website. I should have done that; its wasn't worth how much I paid.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Great find, close to attractions, gated parking. kitchenette did not come equipt with cookware and dishes as stated in description and hotel staff wasn't overly accommodating or friendly, ie when asked for more coffee they acted as if it was an aggravation. And the "breakfast" is no breakfast, you have the option of oatmeal, fruit or granola bars and coffee.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Ali - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are disappointed that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations and that you were not aware of our new customizable kitchen packs. We offer coffee, muffins, granola bars, oatmeal, and fresh fruit each morning for guests that do not have time to cook in their fully equipped kitchen. We apologize that this did not leave you satisfied. We store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and allow our guests to customize their kitchen with the items that they need. We will review your feedback with our staff to make sure we are fully informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in. Still, we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you found our location to be very convenient. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
ali
Very nice room front desk personnel was very helpful and courteous
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"disappointed"
After having to wait until 3p.m to check in I finally get the keys to my room and I enter what seems to be a room that had to of gotten skipped over during cleaning time. To my extreme disappointment I find used towels and soap left behind from a previous guest. Long extension hair in the bathroom sink, on the counter tops and bathroom floor. I could tell the ved spreads never left the bed that they only pulled the covers up made the bed back up without cleaning the linen first. There were food of some sort left behind in the microwave. I was beyond upset! I spoke with the front desk tgey told me to give them 15 minutes to get me moved to a better room that took an hour and 15minutes. Needless to say I will never go back. I rather go further up the street and pay an additional $30 to the Admiral Hotel and know that I will have a better stay!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great room, great location"
Great room and a great location, only a couple of minor things...bed was a little hard and the room had a strange odor that required getting used to.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Leigh
Bed was a little hard and the place was pretty spartan but overall not bad for the price. The staff was very nice and helpful but we did have to go ask for shampoo and there were some chips left in fridge by previous occupant. It's located minutes from everything in Arlington. All in all, I'd stay there again maybe but would probably try for somewhere with a softer bed. However, if you like firm mattresses, this place may be for you.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
No pool sucked and no waffles sucked
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed that we did not have a pool and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We take our customer's feedback very seriously and are continuously improving our hotel. We will be reviewing your comments with our staff to aid us in our improvement. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Hotel was overbooked. We were referred to a hotel across the street.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we were oversold and your room was not available. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are taking steps in our booking process to prevent your experience from being repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very good hotel close to Six Flags"
I had A very pleasant stay here, more was provided than I expected. Everything worked as it should.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
nathan
"Good room but bad service"
They do not come and clean the rooms we could not get towels we had to dry off with hand towels and were only provided 1 roll of toilet paper and could not get any more towels cause there were no clean towels left, great place though but be prepared to fend for your self
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Ryan - Thank you for writing a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed you comfortable room; however, we are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations and that your room was not stocked properly. We will be working with our staff to ensure every room is fully stocked and that we are providing quality service to our guests at all time. Thank you again for your feedback, it will help us to improve. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ryan
"Nice hotel close to six flags"
Nice hotel for the price. Staff was nice and knowledgable. I didn't have any face towels and the microwave was out of date, but overall nice hotel for the cost.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Samantha - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us; however, we apologize for the lack of facial towels. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to ensure each room is properly stocked, so that your experience is not repeated. We are pleased to hear that our location was very convenient for you. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Samantha
"All good"
Great location and the rooms are nice.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Eric V
It was adequate, but most definitely not impressive.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Yvonne
"Creepy"
The room was not clean, the TV set was substandard, and it was creepy. Would not allow early check-in but the hotel was not busy.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Manager/Owner very nice, Hotel services not so Nic"
I checked in 1 night on a Thursday, tired from work and displaced from my home. I got up at 6 am for work and discovered there was no towels or soap of any kind (exception a packet of dish wash soap). I had to make it to work so I decided to talk to the staff when I returned to check out on my lunch break from work. Upon returning I met a young lady at the counter along with the manager/owner. She asked " there was no soap or towels as if I had made up the story." At this time I spoke past her to the gentleman whom I recognized as the owner (last name Patel) from the web. He stepped in and apologized. This was a little to late as his employee had already offended me, by questioning my story. He got ready to asked if he could Comp. something for me and I stated no because I found out they were booked for Friday night upon booking Thursday's stay. To be selling rooms and not have the amenities that are standard at any motel is Ridiculous!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
TWOMEN
"Hotel completely was terrible"
After spending more than my reservation for two nights the third was still higher and we were placed in smallest crappy room with broken tv and dirty for the last night no other options were given when requested
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
tiffani
The employees here were very curtious and very helpful
3 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Decent hotel, nothing special"
The front office ladies were very nice and helpful. The room didn't have a comforter on the bed, the shower did not drain, there were dirty dishes and trash around, and the towels we did have were kinda dirty. I had to go to the lobby several times to deal with all that, but they fixed all of it. It's of of a one way road by tx360 and the entrance to the hotel is difficult to find because a Cracker Barrel is in front of it. The pool is at a sister location 3 blocks away and was closed while I was there, in June. I I Wouldn't recommend for a long trips but if it's a short stay and you're not planning on being in the room very much, it'll work.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay did not fully meet your expectations. I apologize that you did not have a comforter on your bed and that your towels were dirty. However, it's great to hear that these issues were resolved by our staff. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good except for the roaches"
A roach was the first thing to greet me on my stay. Other than that everything was good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I apologize for the incident you experienced upon arrival; however, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Everything in this hotel was perfect. Just what I was looking for. Nice and quiet. Clean and comfy!!!
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Tammy
"Small hotel impossible to locate very misleading"
i booked a smoking room and when i got there my room had a no smoking sign when i called and asked they say "its ok you can smoke in there everyone does"..second we were supposed to have a flat screen tv so we brought our dvd player etc to hook up and there was non only a very old tv with crappy picture going out on it....and lastly we were supposed to have a breakfast but there "breakfast" was a small selection of about 5 diffrent granola bars and a couple diffrent muffins...overall not very satified with this place and i will not be going back
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Devin
"Horrible place! Do not stay here!"
The staff is very unprofessional. I had booked my room online. Paid with my credit card only to be denied a room when I arrived. I have not received a refund as of yet. It was just me and my child but was turned away. I called the corporate office and I'm receiving a free complimentary one night stay but honestly I do not even feel like staying here.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Awesome!"
My wife and I stayed there and werr totally blown away by the 38$/night stay abd the apartment size rooms. .I will definitely stay there again!!
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Cody
I will not recommend this place to anyone.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed that our hotel did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our offerings for guests to enjoy moving forward. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"guuuud times"
Goood time gd sevice...
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
brandi
"Good enough"
A sketchy neighboorhood as well as tenants but you can't ask for much more with the price paid. Overall, for the 8 hours I needed before getting to the airport (which was really close to this hotel) it worked. Some enhancements are in store for the rooms but it served it's purpose.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
The staff and I read your review. We appreciate you letting us know that although you enjoyed your stay here with us, there were some issues that could have made your stay better. Please know, we are working to improve our offerings. We would love to see you again and show you the enhancements we have made.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Good stay"
Checked in. The girl at the front desk was friendly and knowledgable. Only problem I had was that I couldn't get into the room I was assigned to. The door was jammed. So I had to drag all my luggage down the stairs and back to the office to get assigned another room and handed a new room key. Other than than, the room was clean, quite and comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that our staff provided you with friendly service. Still, I am sorry that the door to your room was jammed. While I am glad that this was corrected, our team is working to ensure the issue is not repeated. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
The toilet in our original room was clogged. The next room we were put in was also dirty. The bedroom was fine but there was hair all over the bathroom.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
we have been here about 4 or so days and we never had any problems the staff was very friendly
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Stayed for Final Four"
Location was close for us, we just used it to sleep. Smelled like smoke, hairs found in the bed which was pretty gross. Could have been a lot cleaner.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not pleased with the cleanliness and smell of your room. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The staff was friendly. The room was clean expect for the couch in room. It looked old and dirty it should definitely be removed. And the remote we had was old and barely worked besides that everything was cool.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our convenient location at a great value. Still, it disappoints me to learn that the cleanliness of our furnishings did not meet your expectations. I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"normal"
normal quality extended stay america.near ball park. room is small, but it is ok, because cheap.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our overall accommodations at a great value. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2014