All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
1221 N Watson Rd, Arlington, TX, 76006, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
"Close to the ballpark"
Made the reservation online and when we got to hotel we were told they didn't have any of those rooms available. Room was dirty. Dead bug on floor and window and a/c. Tried to check out and waited almost 20 minutes for the employee to finish a personal call on her cell phone. Disappointing!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations and for the delay during check-out. In response to your feedback, I will take your comments and use them as training tools to better coach our staff on improving cleanliness standards and their professionalism at the front desk. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
eric
"Nasty"
There were a few bugs in shower. The bed spread had someone's black long hair on it. The bed spread was thin and we got a smoking room when we didn't order one online. It stunk very bad. Overall terrible experience .
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. In response to your feedback, I will use your comments as a training tool for our staff to highlight the importance of making sure that all rooms are closely inspected before guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Mrs."
The staff was awesome! My husband had surgery on his foot 2 weeks before this trip, we were not planning for it just happened. They gave us upstairs and we just could not do that. They moved some people around and gave us the ground level. That helped so much!!!! Room was ok clean, not dirty by any means just corners and along wall.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback about your stay. I am so thrilled to hear that our staff provided you with friendly and accommodating customer service! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Rebecca
"Great location!"
It's too bad I was only there for one night. The room had a full-size fridge, a two-burner stove and a microwave. It's super close to the football stadium, ballpark and six flags. Right on the freeway, but I thought it was quiet. Super place!
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens as well as all the amenities our hotel has to offer. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our convenient location and quiet atmosphere. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a great stay! Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Don't do it"
Try to avoid this hotel if possible. Shady characters hanging around outside.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I apologize that you did not have a comfortable stay. Please know that we take our guest safety and security very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In response to your feedback, I will be taking steps to ensure that all guests have a comfortable and safe stay. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Jay
"Night between six flags and hurricane harbor."
Rooms are small and in decent condition. Dishes are available upon request. In room signage says delivered to your room. However, they tell you to come back to the office to pick them up. The door was locked about 830pm, with a sign thathe said they were or on property, when in reality, she was watching TV in the back. Grab and go breakfast featured oatmeal, muffins, and fruit. I would stay here again, if the price was lowered to match the value.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay. I want to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations in the service we provided. I will take your comments and will coach our staff on the importance of providing professional customer service. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"business trip"
Plenty of room, full kitchen with refrigerator stove and microwave but no dishes, or utensils.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Brian S
"Horrible experience"
It was a horrible experience. Random people walking aloft, staring, whistling, loud music. The room was NOT clean: stained towels, hair in the sheets, Vaseline on the night stand-not in a container! No cups or coffee..the breakfast is called grab and go which is what it was. A piece of fruit and a granola bar.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your experience with us was unpleasant. Please know that I will be coaching my staff on proper cleanliness standards to ensure that this is not a reoccurring problem. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk. Moving forward, I will make sure our staff clearly communicates our amenities during check-in. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Holly
"Late night stay"
Well when we got there it took the night clerk about 30 minutes to get us checked in. Something about how the computer was not showing my reservation but he did go out of his way when he needed me to sign paperwork?
Other trip May 27, 2015
"room 357, hotel not recommended"
The outside looks cute, and loved that cracker barrel was in the same parking lot, food is very delicious if you haven't tried it. The general manager working the lobby was very nice and courtesy to her customers, although she was the only employee I saw throughout the whole trip. She was the face of the employee staff since she was the only one I interacted with. We had hotel room 357, I would never recommend it! The stench of the smoking room was too strong too unbearable. There was no iron for our clothes, random water puddle In the kitchen two days In a row like the roof was leaking, only 3 towels and 2 were hand towels, the tub over flowed within minutes of the water being on, the air vent did not work, there were no hair dryers, and to top it off the fake wood floor in the restroom was literally peeling off the ground I could see the ply wood and concrete under it. I wouldn't do an extended stay here, and I wouldn't book this hotel again, for 30$ you can get way more nicer ones across the freeway. I would recommend this extended stay America have maintenance work done quickly! I can just imagine what the other rooms looked like.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. The maintenance issues that you mentioned are concerning to me, and I will ensure your room has a complete walk-through so that we can fix the faulty items. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
sarah
"great place for the price"
Was impressed with the overall quailty of the rooms for the price.the staff was very helpful .
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Pepsi
"You get what you pay for."
The room was very small. The cleanliness was questionable. The bed was uncomfortable. My biggest complaint is that the bathroom door opened into the kitchen. This blocked access to the microwave and the storage area bellow it. A pocket door would be a much better choice. The shower did not work properly. When you pulled the stem to send water from the faucet to the shower head, 80% of the water continued to come out of the faucet. Very wasteful.
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"for the price not too shabby"
It was clean. For the price I can't really complain. It was nothing fancy but, the beds were comfortable and staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Repeat Customer"
Repeat customer. Rooms are very nice and property very clean, but bed this past stay was very hard. Room was not stocked with necessities i.e. utensils and had to ask for whatever needed. Property was well booked, so maybe they didn't have enough to go around. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Price very reasonable for nice property and will visit again without hesitation.
9 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Kirk
"The only good thing was Cracker Barrel."
The first room was very dated. The breakfast bar nothing. The staff did move me to a room that was cleaner. The only good thing was Cracker Barrel was next door.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"great vacation"
No problems a good weekend.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
nicole
"Worst place ever!!!"
The bathroom was not cleaned! There was trash in the bathroom, the toliet had nasty stuff on it in the seat And toluet bowl! there wasn't any face towels, there was only a 1/4 let if toliet paper! I had to use napkins from my food take out! I told the service lady the next day and all she did was apologize!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Christina
"terrible"
waited outside office for 30 mins, because no one was there. Then after waiting, I had to wait another 30 mins in line. To top that there was not even a room ready, tho I booked the room.
shellie
"friendly atmosphere"
They were very friendly and Jodi was very helpful
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Kelly was a great receptionist and she knew all the places to get good food, the attractions around, and places to go hangout.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about your recent stay with us and I'm glad to hear Kelly provided you with great service. We will be sure to show her your latest review. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Just OK"
Ripped carpet, 2 towels, and a half a roll of toilet paper. On a good note it is right next door to Cracker Barrel.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
DON
"Room/staff"
We spoke with two different woman at the front desk. They were both very polite and did a fine job. Unfortunately the room had a very bad smell. I was afraid to use the stove top, it looked like it would "blow up" if I turned it on. I turned the heat on to 72 and it was blowing cool air until I turned it off. We were going to move, however everything in the area was sold out due to the National Championship football game in town.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Overpriced for nothing special."
The housekeeper was rude, the room was nothing like I expected it to be. The refrigerator leaked, so the kitchen floor was soaked the entire time. I have stayed at so many extended stays just because of how nice the rooms and the staff are, but this is the bottom of the barrel. I would definitely make this a desperate times, calls for desperate measures type of room, if I had to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Nikole
"No worries."
was bothered after checking in but was indeed helped promptly with directions and questions about the area
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Andrae
It was just what we needed at the last minute.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Daphanie
"Nice stay for a night"
It was good
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Hao
"Good area, bad room"
Room smelled of mildew, hotel service was nonexistent, and room upkeep didn't exist...
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We are disappointed to hear that you experienced an unpleasant odor in your room and that our staff did not provide you with quality service. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure our rooms are always clean and fresh prior to our guest's arrival. We will also review our service standards with our staff to make sure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"My stay"
It was all good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Anthony - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that your stay was great. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Anthony
"adequate faculity."
Bed felt old and noisy.No complimentary coffe/tea maker limited parking outside room,we prefer our vehicle within view. Ovweall adequate but will not use in future.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Sheena - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues during your stay. I apologize that you were not informed of our available kitchenware during your check-in process. These items are available at the front desk upon request. I apologize that this was not relayed to you at check-in time. I will be working with our staff to ensure that this mistake does not happen again. I do hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Sheena
"The Roach Hotel"
Roach on bed linens and hair . Hair on towels in bathroom and sink.Pretty much one of the nastiest places I have ever stayed. The outside is clean and we'll kept . The rooms on the other hand just horrible.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Martin - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your visit. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
martin
I wasn't feeling very well so I decided to get a hotel room. I have a part time job and usually sleep in my car. I was under the weather and the hotel stay was nice. It was kind of close to the highway though so I could kinda hear traffic but really overall it was good. I watched lord of the rings, knocked up and had a pleasant sleep.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that our hotel met your needs while you were feeling under the weather. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Disgusting"
I wish i would have read the reviews first. Hotels.com really helped us get into a hotel in an unfamiliar place but the hotel itself was awful. I don't require much but a hotel room has to be clean. and the desk clerk has to at least be friendly. We made our reservation with hotels.com over the phone and paid for the stay but when we got there the desk clerk said her computer was down and we were out of luck and she didn't care if we already paid or not. Finally after some persuasion she sighed and said "I guess i can do it manually" We we got to our room it was disgusting. I can live with out dated, but there was clumps of hair in the bathroom and dried goo on the floor. The worst was the bed bugs the next morning. I collected a few of them and took the the desk clerk and she said "not again" now sign here and have a nice day. I will NEVER stay at an Extended Stay America again and i am ashamed the my country's name is on the sign.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the lack in customer service you experienced during your check in as well as the cleanliness issues with your room. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with my staff to review our customer service standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am reviewing our cleanliness and inspection procedures with my housekeeping staff to ensure that we are providing our guests with clean rooms. I have also contacted pest control and had them service our hotel so that your experience does not happen again. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Temporary living"
Not a bad place for an extended stay. The parking lot is a party zone for local teens with nowhere to go, but it is quiet during the week. The staff is nice and it is in a good location.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay, it is greatly appreciated. The situation you described regarding the disturbance with the teens is truly regrettable but we do appreciate your positive feed back on our team and location. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, we are taking the corrective actions to ensure we do not have this kind of problem again. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"do a better inspection before you rent them out"
First of all the room I was given at first had been used and not cleaned. The bed was not made and the lights were on like someone was staying there. The next room had coffee spill on the table and the eyes on the stove were broken and dirty and the towels had hair still on a couple.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not stellar"
Didn't realize the front desk closed at 11pm. Didn't get into town until 1 am and the phone to call for help didn't work and had to stand out in the cold for 15 min trying to call the number posted on front door for overnight assistance.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"irritated stay!"
Uncomfortable!
4 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
natasha
"Good deal, location ,"
Great location close to Six Fkags ,At&T stadium .. Room had a kitchen , a little small , didn't have a hair blowdryer ,and the bed was hard .. But for the price It was very accommodatiing . It was next door to Cracker Barrel resturant major plus .. Best part Shuttle picks up at hotel to the Dallas Cowboys games .. Huge reason we stayed at hotel saves time , $$$ , and no parking nightmares at the game ...
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Annette
"Studio Room with sofa sleeper"
BAD water leak in tub faucet, bed was hard and uncomfortable, old, raggy towels (some had hair on them), couch was old/Dirty, stains all over it, restroom door had stains. Looks nice and clean on the outside, but desperately needs upgrades and attention on the inside....Stayed with 15 year old daughter and was embarrassed, room appeared as if rented on HOURLY basis.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
B
"it was egggghhhh"
I didn't like that the office for woking me up at 930 to ask me about check out....not cool...
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for the early phone call from our front desk staff. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have re-trained all staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Questionable"
I don't think you should have to call the desk to get the basics for an extended stay, meaning silverware, dinnerware, even a coffee maker. Very disappointing to me. I also didn't like the fact I was told to bring down my dirty towels to the front to exchange them for clean ones. I know I only stayed for four days but these things I expected to be taken care of, not me have to worry about.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Dawn
"Positive Feedback"
I was in town for 2 days the hotel was comfy and clean. The staff was very helpful and I will for sure be back. Also the breakfast in the morning was a nice accomodation.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Helena
"Mediocre hotel, nice staff"
The staff was awesome and ver accomodating! The pictures on the website are a bit misleading though, the hotel is not in that condition as advertised.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the level of service our staff provided. We strive to provide to our guests with a home away from home feeling, and I am happy to hear that it seems we succeeded in that mission. Still, I do apologize that the condition of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be working with my maintenance staff to make upgrades and repairs to our rooms to prevent this experience from happening again. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Good for what we needed. Staff was pleasant and friendly!
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our staff did such a wonderful job. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Cowboys trip"
Use hotel.com and booked room but when i arrived they had no openings. Hotel.com is to refund me and give me $30 credit for next booking but not received yet as told i would also get emails to confirm but have not. However i did use them the following day and had good experance.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Served the purpose we wanted!"
Motel was easy to access and find. Room was clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Needed to check in late, and one phone call took care of that. Only drawback is there's no real place to pull in to check into the motel. We had to search to find a parking spot close enough to take care of check-in. Otherwise, it was a fine place to stay - quiet and easy on-off access.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dancingflute
"Overnight stay in Arlington"
Reasonable rate, nice area. Staff was accommodating. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Not bad for price"
Thr staff was great amd friendly. Room had a smell amd fridge was broken. They offered to switch our rooms but wr had to leave for an event amd didnt have time for that. Water spilled on floor amd whem we wiped it towel was black with dirt. We checked out a day early, even though we couldnt get a refund.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Kerri
"Basic sleeping"
Booked a double non smoking. Was given a smoking the first night. Switched to a non smoking the second night that smelled just like the smoking room. Needs updating horribly. Found hair in shower & pillow in the first room.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"It was like a smaller version of my apartment."
If the bed was a little softer, I would have given this hotel 10 stars. It had great size bathroom (especially for a big guy like me) and I loved the kitchen space in my room (a stove and full size fridge). It had everything I needed for my stay and then some - I guess that's why they call it Extended Stay, because you want to stay longer. Although, the bed was a little on the tough side, but I slept really good. If I go back again, I hope this place is available again and I just might "extend" my "stay" next time.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Allen
There smoking rooms are way different from none smoking rooms , got my rooms mixed up but after they put me in my right room I loved it ,even though everytime I went in the night shift to get pots are towels they never had any clean .
3 night family trip Oct 6, 2014