All hotels in Germantown, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD, 20874, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

"Disappointing."
05/10/15 katimjo New Orleans, Louisiana
Lobby closed at 10 PM and late checkin was a bit of a problem. The lobby smelled badly of strange cleaner or candle and was less than inviting. Room was clean though, although no amenities. I have stayed in all the other hotels in the area and would say this was probably the worst of the bunch. Not really a breakfast so much as coffee and snack bars. Fine for a quick trip.
"Clean and updated"
03/11/15 Jeannette M
Stayed here 2 weekday nights. I was pleasantly surprised in cleanliness and updated room. Had a fridge , stove and microwave. Amena, the front desk clerk, was extremely pleasant. Will definitely stay there agaon.
"This Hotel Ripped Me Off!"
02/23/15 Janice C Laytonsville, Maryland
I had to stay at this hotel because the others in the area were completely booked due to a snowstorm. I was only 10 miles from home, but the roads were completely blocked so I decided to find a hotel to stay the night. I tried the Marriott, but it was completely full, and they told me to try the Extended Stay. I went online and was able to book a room. The rooms at the Extended Stay were actually nice and clean, but the staff was very unprofessional. When I checked out the following morning, the man at the registration desk told me he couldn't print me a receipt. When I asked him why, he told me it was because I had booked on Expedia.When I told him that I booked online at the Extended Stay website and gave him the copy of my confirmation notice (which I printed at the Marriott), he printed out a receipt that said I was being charged $53 (total $60 with taxes). However, the online reservation was for $69. When I looked at my bank statement, I saw that I was actually charged the $69 ($80 with tax). What gives? I thought online bookings were the cheapest way to go. But apparently if I had just shown up at the hotel without a reservation, I would have been charged only $53. I will NEVER recommend Extended Stay to anyone; in fact, I will tell people my story and what a RIP-OFF the hotel was. I don't want anyone to be scammed like I was.
"Choose another Extended Stay location in the area."
07/26/14 Stevo4256 Lancaster, Pennsylvania
I will definitely stay at a different Extended Stay America the next time I'm in the area. This location is less of a hotel and more like a poorly run apartment complex. It's 3 buildings all with outside entrances to each room. Half the rooms are on the second floor and there is NO ELEVATORS! Good luck with the TV and Internet speed. The internet is slow when you can even connect. The TV channels were very fuzzy and hard to see. I called front desk 3 times during my month long stay to mention that only half the channels were coming in clear and they did absolutely nothing about it! The room I was in felt dingy. Like I said, It felt more like an apartment community. There were unattended kids playing in the parking lot all hours of the day throwing balls around cars. I even caught 2 of them snooping in the back of my truck! The trail of sketchy people driving in and out of the property is disturbing. There seems to be an over abundance of barking dogs in the rooms all morning long! There were loud folks drinking beer using the picnic tables and grill/common area until 1am 4 nights a week. I was not impressed with this particular location but overall I stick with the Extended Stay brand. I just won't come back to this one.
"Discussed"
05/26/14 Bizwoman69
I was over charged. Clerk didn't show any concerns at all. Shower was broken but they did have maintenance fix it after a cool shower. Location was fine. Staff wasn't friendly. I will neverstay at this lolocation again....
"Newly Renovated, Outstanding Bargain"
04/09/14 Troy S Erie, Pennsylvania
This hotel is one of the best bargains I've found in the DC area. Newly renovated room was pristine. Front desk manager Brock, and assistant Nuria were extremely helpful in resolving a minor billing problem with the corporate office.
"Worst hotel I've stayed at..."
02/18/14 alexmoss2013 Germantown, Maryland
I had a horrible experience once again. They over charged me the first time, the noise level in the rooms beside me were highly ridicoulous at various times of the night. I then complained to the manager and he made me feel better. I went to give them another chance this weekend, and It was even worse then the first time. I had to constantly clean the room, get my own towels and there was no breakfast between 6 and 9 am. The maid not once came and cleaned my room for me. I didn't get what i put on reserve, and they werent that friendly. My refridgerater kept leaking , i had to throw all of my food out because it went bad. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
"Cozy and comfy"
01/26/14 glittrglitzy Germantown, Maryland
Brock and stephany are really helpful and cheery. The hotel rooms have been rerenovated and they are very nice and cozy.There is a to go breakfast bar which is new.Plus there is wifi which is also nice
"Quiet except for the space travelers"
01/19/14 Save1star New York City, New York
No complaints overall. Got the room through Orbitz, so it was cheaper than the local Motel 6. The room was very clean and the hotel is located on an industrial park, so Saturday night was completely quiet. There's something going on with the pipes on the upper floor of building 200 though... sounds like they're filming a battle scene in a scifi movie or using a teleportation device. Anyway, that's what I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep. Not so bad, but if you're the type that can't sleep due to a dripping faucet then this simply won't work for you. Also, don't be a fool like me and forget your body soap at home. Nice that they offer some, but they should market it to acne prone teens. Glad I managed to remember my moisturizer.
"awesome staff everyone at the front desk is great"
12/04/13 ulysses b Fayetteville, Tennessee
I stayed for about 5 weeks.I enjoyed everyone at the front desk they went above and beyond to meet my needs.overall the staff should be well rewarded for their outstanding service.I would like to thank Amena and Donna and Stephanie for everything they do.They all made my stay excellent.I was skeptical at first about staying here but after meeting those friendly ladies they are the reason why i continued my stay there. Stephanie is the general manager and she knows how to run a hotel i commend her.My only complaint is the grab and go breakfast is a joke.If you all are going to offer a grab and go option you may want to consider a juice option as well everyone doesnt drink hot beverages.I probably will never stay at another extended stay america but if im in the DMV area i will stay there again because of the staff.