All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1377 West Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA, 91201, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"not a good extended stay America"
i wasn't impressed. No lotion, had to call to have kitchen supplies delivered. Bed was very uncomfortable and breakfast was scant. I won't stay here again
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Great value"
I am a regular customer of this hotel and i always find it to be very clean quiet and comfortable
5 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terry
"inability to charge cell phone in the room"
lots of noise from the hallway as I was put next to an exit door, did hear the train others mentioned but it wasn't too loud - big problem charging my iPad and iPhone in the room since the charging cube didn't work in any outlet. I assumed it was a bad cube, but the same cube worked fine after I got home. Dont know if the electric system is grounded properly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We apologize that our room wasn't to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I will have our maintenance staff look into the electrical issues you mentioned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice hotel with a good rate."
Nice hotel with a good rate. Convenient access to Glendale, Burbank and Hollywood. Room has a kitchen but you need to request utensils at the front desk. Depending on the location of your room, you will eventually hear a train horn from a nearby train track - prefer rooms to the back of the hotel.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Ricardo
"Bad Stay in Glendale"
Bed was very uncomfortable and very noisey. Wood frame squeezed with every move. If you needed any item: glass, fork\spoon, pot, paper towel "you" have to go to front desk and get them. Have no intention of going back.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Engineerbob
"Surprised to see marginally clean room..."
Was late in booking and very late in arriving at the hotel and found the room to be half cleaned (bathroom) when I awoke. Not the best impression to see someone else's hair in tub and toilet and on the sink. Previous bookings at this hotel have been without issue, I'll chalk it up to a one-time bad cleaning crew.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
clean and quiet, though a bit worn; the breakfast was only muffins, food bars, apples/oranges and coffee.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Aram
"Fresh fruit in the a.m."
The internet was challenging to access but the girl at the front desk helped me. The breakfast had nice fresh fruit, but I would like to recommend less carbs.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not a good value at all!"
* Misleading advertisement for breakfast! only coffee, muffin and instant oath-meals (and some OLD fruits and bars) * Uncomfortable room. loud and noisy heater/AC which does not let you sleep, constant noises in hallways from guests and staff doing laundry work at 2 AM! other rooms AC compressor right out of my window woke me up every time it kicked in! * Not so clean. stain on toilet seat. * VERY LOW on room amenities. no coffee maker in the room and no coffee in lobby after breakfast hours! no lotion, no conditioner, (cheap) soap and shampoo available upon request only!! I was given a half full shampoo (recovered from previous guests?!). no hanger for your cloths, no laundry bag, limited analog TV channels. not even a pen and a notepad in the room! * No many room choices available. I had booked non-smoking and was given 1st floor. front desk refused to give me another floor upon check-in saying this is the only non-smoking available!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Quiet please !"
Nice clean room , mostly quiet ,very good value for the money ,but don't tell the management.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Terrence
"Dirty"
The rooms where just ok but the halls where dirty and the laundry room was filthy. Only stayed there 4 nights but never saw a cleaning person once.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The unkempt common areas you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is walking the premises and cleaning the common areas several times a day. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Victor
"Never stay at this hotel chain again."
Very noisy room, old refrigerator work like a generator. Hallway full of cigarette smoke & smell. Breakfast lousy.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Overall nice stay in Glendale"
Nice room and hotel, and staff were friendly and helpful. The door lock did not work well. After ever use, we needed to get a new card key. This was a waste of time.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that our staff was friendly and helpful; however, please accept our apologies that you had issues with your room key. In response to your review, I will work with my staff to inspect our room keys to ensure they are all in working order. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Terrible hotel ever!! I booked king size room, but got queen size instead. The breakfast was nothing compare with the other hotel. No room service at all.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
snowppy
I've stayed here on prior occasions and it is always clean and mostly quiet ! The breakfast bar could and should be improved !
5 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
terrence
"good hotel, friendly staff, has everything needed"
Very good stay
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Angela
"Burbank"
A good hotel and located where I needed to be.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel was conveniently located for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
10 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Doug
"Our stay"
Very comfortable. Some noise from the hall. Accomodating staff.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Merrill
"Recommend ear plugs"
Everything was good except the noise ...My T V went out and when i called the front desk they said they could'nt help me until the next morning...NOT SO GOOD
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to read that there were noise issues in your room, and that your TV was not working correctly and that my staff was unable to help you. In response to your review, I will be reviewing our customer service standards to ensure that we are responding to maintenance issues in a timely manner. As well, I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are better monitoring our hotel for noise issues and disturbances. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Only OK"
This hotel is adequate but not comfortable. There is nothing nearby at all in terms of restaurants or groceries. You have to request specific pots, pans and dishes and if you forget to ask for something you have to go back down for it if you need it. The pots and pans are pretty beat, yard sale quality. It's an affordable option in the LA area, but not great.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to read that you were unhappy with our dish request policy, and that my staff was unable to fully meet your needs regarding cookware. To uphold our company's high standards, we will look into better cookware moving forward. I will also work with my staff to ensure that we are making our dish delivery program as convenient as possible for guests. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2014
Debra
"Good value and pretty good location!"
Pretty basic hotel, with the exception of having a full kitchen. Wish the room had a sofa, since it had enough room for one. The hotel itself seems a little dated, but pretty much on par for this price point.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Vincent - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and found us to be a good value. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
5 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Vincent
"Good but a couple of points to improve."
Other than one day when I was forced to wash myself with a hand towel due to the inability of the front desk to supply a wash cloth, and twice when I was obliged to wait perhaps ten minutes on two occasions for hot water to put onto my instant oatmeal, the hotel met my expectations. I was slightly impressed when I asked for a damp paper towel to clean a coffee table in the breakfast room and what came was what I assume was a maid with a damp cloth to clean the coffee table before I spread out a map to show my cousins.
5 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
I reserved a one night stay at Extended Stay America because it was close to an event that my wife and I attended. The staff was pleasant and the hotel served our needs. We did not interact with all the staff members due to the short stay. Would definitely stay there again if we attend other events in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I'm so pleased to read that we were able to meet your needs and that you received pleasant service from our staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Elijah
"College Visits"
Just a quick trip to visit LA colleges. Nothing fancy.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you for your quick trip to visit colleges. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Great service. Re modeled but could tell it was a bit dated hotel. The bed was not very comfortable, but that's really the only negative thing to say. Great stay overall
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a informative review. We are so glad to read that you received great service from our staff and that our location was to your liking. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"GLENDALE STAY"
An improvement over the past. But missing the coffee cups in the room, or coffee maker.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. Please know that kitchenware is available at the front desk upon request, should you need it in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"A home awsy from home."
I had a one night stay. It was like a mini apartment and enjoyed my stay while I was there. The complimenarty breakfast was lacking but the neighboorhood had many restaurant options in walking distance. I would stay there again and plan to do so next month.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a informative review. We are so glad to read that your room fit your needs and that our location was to your liking. Please note that we do offer dishware at our hotel. We keep it behind the front desk to ensure it is properly sanitized, but is available to all guests free of charge upon request. I will work with my staff to ensure that we are better communicating this to guests in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Picky Girl
"Basic accommodation for overnight stay"
The location is very close to what we need to be. Free and sufficient parking area. Room is clean and I slept well. Right on a relatively safe major street in an average neighborhood but without noise. Very limited breakfast choice. In-room kitchenette and small dining area is good if you need that. I did not use it but consider it a good feature. No drinking water other than from vending machine.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
PL
"Excellent location for Burbank/Glendale trips"
Very nice room. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
JD Morrison
"2nd Stay and Still Satisfied."
The room has most of the amenities you would need for a quick night stay. The room is clean and the air conditioning works.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Minion
"really?"
I could've stayed at any of the motels in a 1 mile radius and got the same kind of room for half the price that what I paid here. Very uncomfortable from the bed to the noises coming from across the hall. People even keep pets in some of these rooms, I saw an older couple with 3 large great Danes howling at everything. I'm very unhappy with the amount of money I spent here for the one night I stayed.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Not bad for an emergency stay"
Had to stay at a hotel due to our place not having gas. We got the room last minute and it was not cheap but he room was clean and roomy enough for the three of us. My only gripe is that we asked for a coffee maker and they didn't bring it.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Lety
"Nice rooms not much in the area"
I was just passing through and looking for an inexpensive hotel that was clean and safe. This hotel met those basic needs. The check in was quick and the lady was very helpful. Not a lot of restaurants or shops in the area but the room was very large and comfortable and had a kitchenette.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"No don't in good location"
No to clean restroom dirty not Queen beds full size bed in room
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
joe
"Great Choice"
This was a last-minute decision because a friend was admitted to a local hospital. I was very happy with the hotel. The room was clean, the bed comfortable (I like a firmer mattress) and the bathroom was nice, too. I have no complaints and would stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Decent enough for an Extended Staty"
Not bad, given it's an Extended Stay, and not the Four Seasons. Only issue I had was room being on the street side, with the Hotel facing a night club who's music you can hear from across the street if your room's on that side of the hotel. The doors also seem to have zero acoustic privacy as you can hear everything that happens in the hallway outside. I'd imagine the opposite is true that people in the hallway hear everything happening inside the room.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nice-Solid Hotel"
It's a nice hotel to stay for a few nights, nothing will wow you but its solid. Would stay there again for sure.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Ak
"Limited service hotel at full services price"
Decent condition and cleanliness. Limited front desk hours. No maid service or other usual hotel services, typical for this chain. No real price break, though, to go with reduced services. Difficult in-out from the hotel parking lot. But ample free parking.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay overall; however, I am disheartened to read that you were disappointed with our amenities and services. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"OOKAY, a bit worn"
The bed was not very comfortable and the cheap blinds let in a lot of light, making it easy to get up in the morning. Breakfast was about the saddest selection we've ever seen, even for continental.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your bed was uncomfortable and that our grab-and-go breakfast selection did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
CK
"Not bad, would stay here again"
I booked a room with a queen. It was clean, which I appreciated and in my room you could open the window. There's a mesh screen, perfect for letting outside air in if you're not an all-day AC kind of person. Sizeable fridge, two coil stovetops, sink, and microwave. Bathroom was clean and provided towels, a plastic cup, and soap, but nothing else (no shampoo, lotion, shower cap, etc). There's a small bar area with two chairs. Free wifi with okay speed (not good for streaming). You can upgrade the speed for a few bucks. Good pressure on the showerhead and good-sized shower. I can't comment on external noise because I slept with my earplugs in. I didn't hear any of my neighbors through the walls except for the shower. Curtains do an alright job of shutting out light. Free parking!! I'm pretty picky when it comes to hotels because I'm a germaphobe. This place met my standards for the price. The only complaints I have are one minor and one major. Minor: A little bit of peeling on the bathroom cabinet laminate. Major: Mattress needed to be flipped or replaced. My body is usually tolerant about the surfaces I sleep on but this bed really made my neck stiff. I stayed 4 nights and it didn't get any better. Overall, I recommend it and would stay again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
germaphobe
"Hotel close to friends and relatives"
I have never stayed at this type of hotel before. I would recommend to anyone who staying in one area for more than seven days. I did not have to clean up and worry about my things being over the room. I would only roughly make up the bed and I would get rid of the trash that I created, but I could have the leftovers from a meal several days later. I could have a breakfast of the type that I wanted everyday. I bought food and I could eat almost anything I wanted as they did not serve it for breakfast downstairs. The laundry was in the building so I could wash my clothes without traveling to another location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"An Excellent Stay"
Everything was great! The only discomfort was the bed. It was ok, but could have been more comfortable. Otherwise, the service was excellent, the room was very clean, and location was perfect for my needs.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
LeAnn Snow Flesher
"convenient and in the middle of tourist spots"
i've stayed here long term in the past and i never had any issues in terms of security, comfort, and cleanliness. The rooms have gotten a fresh coat of paint and revamped since i last stayed (around 4-5 years ago). Our room was a designated non-smoking but not even a fresh coat of paint can take away the smell of a smoker's room. The room itself was a good size and it had all the amenities described. Upon arrival, though, the (BIG) dog from a nearby room was barking away and i told the front desk immediately about it since i'm sensitive to sound and we had our toddler with us who is pretty sensitive to loud noises as well. The staff came up almost immediately to take care of it but i guess it's a recurring problem that the dog barks when left by himself so if you hear it, either asked to be relocated or just have the front desk take care of it. Take note that some guests are long term (like months at a time) and are well known by the staff in terms of pets, habits, etc. Overall, it's a good place to stay especially when travelling with family or on a budget for meals since they have a full kitchen to store food as well as utensils and cookware for your needs.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
KRD
"Mixed up reservation"
I didn't end up staying here, but I do have some comments about the staff. I booked my room through hotels.com. I arrived, got my key, and went to my room. I noticed the smell immediately - this was a "smoking" room. Not acceptable. I returned to the front desk where the person there helped me. She explained that there were no more "non smoking" rooms available. She called another Extended Stay hotel and arranged for me to go there, instead. The 2nd hotel was very nice. Roomy, easy to get to. I can't say enough about the desk staff at both hotels. Both very helpful, late at night. As for the mixup - the hotel staff blamed hotels.com - saying that they don't get room preferences with the reservation.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
PNW Traveler
"Not bad, not good"
Basic room. Minimal amenities. Breakfast is a snack. Only works for us because of it's proximity to our son.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that there are areas we can improve upon. Still, we are happy to read that we provided you with a clean, comfortable place to stay while visiting your son. Thank you again for posting your review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Overall, our stay here was great except for no house keeping daily. For the amount a night they charge, it should be included. The front desk that works at night, I think her name is Evelyn, was so helpful and nice. She took care of our requests promptly. Always smiling!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Babette
"Nice place to stay for several days"
This is a well kept hotel and it's great having the kitchen in the room. The area surrounding the hotel was nice and there is a great mall with shops and restaurants not far away. I would definitely stay again!
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Overall good & comfortable stay"
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Room was clean and the kitchen was great!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Suzy
"Not happy"
The beds were uncomfortable, the laminated in the bathroom was coming apart. The hallways need vacuuming and no air conditioning in common areas.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Loved it!"
I don't like to stay away from home by myself but, the experience I had here was great. The staff was very efficient, pleasant and helpful. The immediately surrounding area was mostly residential homes so I felt comfortable there. The small but, accommodating kitchen gives you the option of not having to continually eat fast food if you were staying longer than I did. I will definitely look for their facilities when I have the need to travel again in the future!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014