All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Regular internet service
    Food is not good
"A Good Deal"
Pleasant at the front desk, good location (close to the freeway) clean, quiet and overall, a nice overnight stay. The breakfast choices are VERY slight and limited. So, beware, if you are hungry, either bring food with you or go out to eat!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
I would definitely stay there again. Very pleased.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2016
Debra
"LA Getaway"
Our trip to the Los Angeles area brought us to the Glendale-Burkbank area, specifically to visit a historical site in Glendale. We stayed for 3 days, 2 nights, and overall found the location of the hotel, as well as the hotel itself to be very suitable for our needs. We were traveling with a small dog with medical issues, the hotel was perfect for us, as was the room and specifically having a refrigerator in the room!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Danielle
after staying here, we realized that this place is way over priced. It was clean (but its an old place), bathroom had water damage on the wall (you can see the wallpaper bubbling up??).
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The room conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will make sure we are implementing preventative maintenance procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
RAFAEL
"Not worth my money."
A little expensive for what you get. Not the best hotel I've been in L.A., breakfast is not good at all. The included WiFi is terrible, and to have access to the faster one you have to pay.
6 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
Miguel
"just like Motel 6 but pricier"
Selected hotel for low price but wanted something a step above Motel 6. Room very clean but no in room coffee machine or any other amenities normally found in a room w/kitchenette. Lobby coffee and "free breakfast" not great -- bad food selection, OK coffee but the only creamer options were full of extra sugar & flavoring. Towels stiff and scratchy. Worst part of stay was check-in. Had already paid online but clerk obviously didn't know the system & it took FOREVER to complete the simple process.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations. Please accept my apology. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have used your comments to retrain our front desk staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"NO FIGHT IN PARKING LOT THIS TIME"
i stay here about 10 nights a month ....the desk is suppose to reserve a 1st floor room however the male at the front desk was VERY rude when he explained that it can't be reserved ( when in fact it has'nt been a problem before) I think he should'nt be dealing with the public
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will coach our staff to ensure that each guest receives professional customer service. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
terrence
"Not as pictured, near train tracks, disappointment"
The hotel did not have our reservation even though we had a confirmation. Despite this being an apartment-style room with a kitchen, there were no utensils or plates. Lobby photo used online must have been from a different Extended Stay Hotel, there was no resemblance to this property.Near train tracks. Very disappointed.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not to your expectations. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk. In response to your feedback, I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2016
lisa
"Don't let poor reviews sway you"
Was looking for simple over nite stay close to Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Found Extended Stay and was a little worried after reading other reviews but decided to go for it. I could stay anywhere but my wife is definitely a more discerning customer. So glad I booked. Was exactly what I was looking for. Room was large, clean and very comfortable. Bed was a 7.5 out of 10. Had a kitchenette which we didn't really need or use but extra space it provided was appreciated. Neighborhood around was fine. Appeared to have lots of stuff within short drive. Would highly recommend this place.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. I’m thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a comfortable stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Home away from home"
I stayed here for a few nights while they fixed some mold issues at my apartment. I usually stay at places like the Hilton when I travel, but they were booked so I came to Extended Stay and it turned out to be the best hotel I've ever stayed at. They made me feel at home while away from home during these tough times. Room size was perfect for my fiancé and 6 month old baby. The staff remembers their clients and is concerned about our comfort level. That goes a long way. Thanks guys!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! It’s great to read that you enjoyed our spacious rooms as well as our friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
"Short stay in Glendale after New Years."
Comfortable, convenient and pleasant.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2016
"Dissatisfied"
Bed was bad, well used, needs replaced, NOW. A good night sleep is some you expect from a hotel. Carpets had big black stains, near furniture.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that we failed to meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we will continue to strive to provide each guest with a comfortable room and professional customer service. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
"It was a place to sleep..."
My husband and I stayed here for the Rose Bowl game. It was adequate. The kitchen area is really dated and it is not automatically stocked. You have to ask for utensils and dishes if you want to prepare your own food. There is a grocery store about 2 blocks away and several fast food restaurants in the area, but otherwise the neighborhood leaves a lot to be desired. The real disappointment was the bed. It was really hard and squeaky. There were three worn pillows to share between us and when I asked for more, I was told they don't have any extra pillows. The hotel served its purpose for us as a cheap(er) alternative to the other hotels in the area, but it was not something to rave about. The bright spot was Zack the desk clerk. He was a very sincere young man who tried to be as helpful as he could within his power to do so.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that you did not have a comfortable stay. In response to your feedback, I will inspect our mattresses to make sure they meet our company’s high standards. Still, I am glad to read that our staff provided you with exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Quiet, clean hotel"
Service was good. The location of the hotel was not so prominent. However, its few miles away from downtown, so makes its convenient and very close to Warner Bros studios, if your tourist, you would for sure visit it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our friendly customer service as well as our convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
PRASHANTH
Very nice clean hotel. Staff was excellent!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms as well as our exceptional customer service! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Gerald
The room smelled like smoke in a non smoking area
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the smoke odors you experienced. To uphold our company's high standards, we will have our staff walk the floors more often to spot these issues moving forward. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Yesenia
Nice staff, great room, close to downtown ,quiet neighborhood
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"free breakfast"
very poor , just coffee and instant oatmeal, not even juice.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, I am glad to read that you had a positive stay overall. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
stjacque
"Surprisingly convenient"
Room was nice and tidy. Overall we had a nice stay. We weren't that far from Universal Studios.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Bianca - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that our hotel location was convenient for your stay and had a great experience of stay with us. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Bianca
"Very uncomfortable bed"
First room had dirty sheets when I check in. Fresh paint on old facility. Not the worst but fairly basic.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will take additional measures to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Extremely helpful with directions, quick with accomadating our needs and extremely pleasant to speak too.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Karina - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that my staff gave you great customer service. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Karina
"Are you kidding me right now?"
old neighborhood 1/2 bus. and 1/2 residential. entry lights out it was dark. We mentioned it to the girl at the front desk & she said she was unaware of it, still out next night. Paying w/cash seemed to be an inconvenience hotel, had to use our cc. She told us that there would be no kitchen accessories; coffee pot, silverware, plates, or glasses etc in room we needed to call house keeping for these. She would not allow us to ask for these items at that time. We went on up to our room in the When elevator opened it reeked of marijuana! (by the time we got to our room we had the munchies). Our room smelled musty & old. I called house keeping for the kitchen items got the same girl who checked us in and she is the one who brought the things we needed. We stayed for 2 non refundable nights never felt comfortable The next morning around 9am the fire alarm went off we scrambled around to gather our things We look out the door down the hall. no one is leaving there room out at the street parking lot, no one. Go down stairs to find out what the deal is. false alarm our coffee pot leaked all over traffic is loud needed window open to be able to breath We were looking for a relaxing weekend in a comfortable clean hotel. This was not the case we felt like we did not want to touch anything thank goodness I always bring a extra blanket
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Billy
"Decent price, location, & takes large pets."
Ants all over kitchen area of room. Sink dirty. TV was unplugged in back. Room by elevators have thin walls and can hear maid service banging around all morning and suitcases banging in and out of elevator all day/night. Younger male staff was pleasant and went out of way for customer while, younger female and older gentlemen staff not very friendly. I'll b back due to location and accepting pets, but ants in a second floor room was pretty nasty.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
H2
"Would not atay at that location again"
Found hair on pillow case, and in bathroom counter. Dont feel like room was cleaned right. Asked for laste check out and was looked out of my room, and they cleaned it and checked me out. Manager didn't seem to thinknit was a problem.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working on our communication to ensure this does not happen again. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Was good overall, just had to ask for more pillows and blankets.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"For $180 per night the hotel was a disappointment."
The staff was pleasant, but the facilities run down, old, worn out...I did not enjoy staying there. I feel I should have paid about $89/night to stay in this run down hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am happy to hear your comments regarding our staff; however, I sincerely apologize that your stay was not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I have set preventative maintenance procedures in place to prevent your experience from happening again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"NOT good for short family vacation"
Not worth the money we saved, spend a little more to get a pool and decent continental breakfast. Also, front desk started calling ALL guests at 1:30 am to see who owned food truck taking up 3 parking spaces...my husband was awake the rest of the night....ugghhh! NOT the vacation we had in mind.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Shari M
Pillows were too soft for my taste. Other than that the accomodations were really good.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not a good choice."
Staff not welcoming. Rooms not cleaned or made up unless you pay extra. Breakfast was so poor---coffee, apples & oranges, snack bars, previously frozen wet muffins (inedible). Nothing else. Very disappointed in this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
phyllis
Awesome!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Stephen - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you thought your stay was awesome! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Stephen
"Nice hotel, close proximity to the LA Zoo, but..."
Stayed here during an overnight stay going to the LA zoo. Very close proximity to the zoo, nice and quite area of Glendale/Burbank. I like that these Extended Stays have been revamped but they have to do something about making the entire smoking free. Even though I had a non smoking room, it still smelled like cigarette smoke. Other than that, I would stay here again if this issue was resolved.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Luis - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies that you were able to smell smoke in your room. Still, we are very glad to know that we were able to make you feel safe. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Luis
it would be nice for them to add an ice machine. Quiet and friendly and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
angelique
I count on continental breakfast muffins and granola bars dont cut it
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction. To uphold our company's high standards, we will look into adding more items. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Vacation"
Everthing is fine. Location, parking and room are good. Safe, quite and comfortable
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Ayk
This hotel was the bare minimum experience. Ok for one night, but just not clean enough to be comfortable. Service is mediocre.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Comfortable hotel"
Great hotel. Nothing special but perfect for an overnight stay. Affordable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Okay Hotel if you want to stay in Glendale"
This was a decent hotel in the LA area if you didn't want to spend an arm and a leg someplace that accepts pets. First, never stayed at an Extended Stay America and didn't realize it had no daily housekeeping for a short 3 night stay (my bad I should have checked). When we got to our room the first time, we found the toilet wasn't very clean and the room really wasn't cleaned very well. So we cleaned it all ourselves. After we got a little comfortable the next couple of days were not bad and it ended up being an okay stay- although I probably won't stay at an Extended Stay again because I really like having daily housekeeping included.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that our amenities were not to your expectations. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure to clearly communicate our amenities during check-in as well as reviewing our room inspection process. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"No thanks."
Bed was a box spring only, or at least felt like it. Halls smelled of marijuana and the AC didn't work in my room. Sad story.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"No thanks."
The entire place smelled like pot and the A/C in our room didn't work. We slept with the window open in an attempt to breathe and got to enjoy the traffic noise ambiance all evening. The mattress was what I believe to be only a box spring. However, it beats getting a DUI which is the only reason we stayed.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Erika
"horrible service and untrained staff"
toilets are always clogged and the staff doesnt want to do anything about it, since they don't have anyone sort it out. they even tried to push me out of my room claiming i had a different reservation. only after insisting and showing them my copy they agreed.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
nirav
"not a good extended stay America"
i wasn't impressed. No lotion, had to call to have kitchen supplies delivered. Bed was very uncomfortable and breakfast was scant. I won't stay here again
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Hallway smelled of fush"
No dishes. Small beds. Nice shower and bath. Good size room. Staff is very friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2015
T
"Great value"
I am a regular customer of this hotel and i always find it to be very clean quiet and comfortable
5 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terry
"Quiet and clean"
This is a nice place to stay. Quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"floater in the toilet"
we had to change rooms right off the bat, what sounded like a couple kids running around non stop was a large dog. We were put in a room that had an old defecation muddying the water and construction debris. Didnt complain flushed and stuck it out. It was quiet enough to sleep three nights in a row.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"inability to charge cell phone in the room"
lots of noise from the hallway as I was put next to an exit door, did hear the train others mentioned but it wasn't too loud - big problem charging my iPad and iPhone in the room since the charging cube didn't work in any outlet. I assumed it was a bad cube, but the same cube worked fine after I got home. Dont know if the electric system is grounded properly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We apologize that our room wasn't to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I will have our maintenance staff look into the electrical issues you mentioned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Might have been nice"
I didn't get the opportunity to stay at the hotel that I had booked on Expedia. When I arrived I was informed that the hotel was overbooked and that my room was unavailable. I was traveling on business and this added inconvience was not appreciated.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Roomy, Clean, nice amenities"
Enjoyed our stay. Wish all hotels were like this.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice hotel with a good rate."
Nice hotel with a good rate. Convenient access to Glendale, Burbank and Hollywood. Room has a kitchen but you need to request utensils at the front desk. Depending on the location of your room, you will eventually hear a train horn from a nearby train track - prefer rooms to the back of the hotel.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Ricardo
"Bad Stay in Glendale"
Bed was very uncomfortable and very noisey. Wood frame squeezed with every move. If you needed any item: glass, fork\spoon, pot, paper towel "you" have to go to front desk and get them. Have no intention of going back.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015