All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America
1377 West Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA, 91201, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

• Value
    Comfortable
    Food is not good
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad pool
"Don't let poor reviews sway you"
Was looking for simple over nite stay close to Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Found Extended Stay and was a little worried after reading other reviews but decided to go for it. I could stay anywhere but my wife is definitely a more discerning customer. So glad I booked. Was exactly what I was looking for. Room was large, clean and very comfortable. Bed was a 7.5 out of 10. Had a kitchenette which we didn't really need or use but extra space it provided was appreciated. Neighborhood around was fine. Appeared to have lots of stuff within short drive. Would highly recommend this place.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. I’m thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a comfortable stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Home away from home"
I stayed here for a few nights while they fixed some mold issues at my apartment. I usually stay at places like the Hilton when I travel, but they were booked so I came to Extended Stay and it turned out to be the best hotel I've ever stayed at. They made me feel at home while away from home during these tough times. Room size was perfect for my fiancé and 6 month old baby. The staff remembers their clients and is concerned about our comfort level. That goes a long way. Thanks guys!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! It’s great to read that you enjoyed our spacious rooms as well as our friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
"Short stay in Glendale after New Years."
Comfortable, convenient and pleasant.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2016
"Dissatisfied"
Bed was bad, well used, needs replaced, NOW. A good night sleep is some you expect from a hotel. Carpets had big black stains, near furniture.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that we failed to meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we will continue to strive to provide each guest with a comfortable room and professional customer service. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
"It was a place to sleep..."
My husband and I stayed here for the Rose Bowl game. It was adequate. The kitchen area is really dated and it is not automatically stocked. You have to ask for utensils and dishes if you want to prepare your own food. There is a grocery store about 2 blocks away and several fast food restaurants in the area, but otherwise the neighborhood leaves a lot to be desired. The real disappointment was the bed. It was really hard and squeaky. There were three worn pillows to share between us and when I asked for more, I was told they don't have any extra pillows. The hotel served its purpose for us as a cheap(er) alternative to the other hotels in the area, but it was not something to rave about. The bright spot was Zack the desk clerk. He was a very sincere young man who tried to be as helpful as he could within his power to do so.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that you did not have a comfortable stay. In response to your feedback, I will inspect our mattresses to make sure they meet our company’s high standards. Still, I am glad to read that our staff provided you with exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Quiet, clean hotel"
Service was good. The location of the hotel was not so prominent. However, its few miles away from downtown, so makes its convenient and very close to Warner Bros studios, if your tourist, you would for sure visit it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our friendly customer service as well as our convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
PRASHANTH
Very nice clean hotel. Staff was excellent!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms as well as our exceptional customer service! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Gerald
The room smelled like smoke in a non smoking area
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the smoke odors you experienced. To uphold our company's high standards, we will have our staff walk the floors more often to spot these issues moving forward. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Yesenia
Nice staff, great room, close to downtown ,quiet neighborhood
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Surprisingly convenient"
Room was nice and tidy. Overall we had a nice stay. We weren't that far from Universal Studios.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Bianca - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that our hotel location was convenient for your stay and had a great experience of stay with us. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Bianca
"Very uncomfortable bed"
First room had dirty sheets when I check in. Fresh paint on old facility. Not the worst but fairly basic.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will take additional measures to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Extremely helpful with directions, quick with accomadating our needs and extremely pleasant to speak too.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Karina - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that my staff gave you great customer service. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Karina
"Are you kidding me right now?"
old neighborhood 1/2 bus. and 1/2 residential. entry lights out it was dark. We mentioned it to the girl at the front desk & she said she was unaware of it, still out next night. Paying w/cash seemed to be an inconvenience hotel, had to use our cc. She told us that there would be no kitchen accessories; coffee pot, silverware, plates, or glasses etc in room we needed to call house keeping for these. She would not allow us to ask for these items at that time. We went on up to our room in the When elevator opened it reeked of marijuana! (by the time we got to our room we had the munchies). Our room smelled musty & old. I called house keeping for the kitchen items got the same girl who checked us in and she is the one who brought the things we needed. We stayed for 2 non refundable nights never felt comfortable The next morning around 9am the fire alarm went off we scrambled around to gather our things We look out the door down the hall. no one is leaving there room out at the street parking lot, no one. Go down stairs to find out what the deal is. false alarm our coffee pot leaked all over traffic is loud needed window open to be able to breath We were looking for a relaxing weekend in a comfortable clean hotel. This was not the case we felt like we did not want to touch anything thank goodness I always bring a extra blanket
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Billy
"Decent price, location, & takes large pets."
Ants all over kitchen area of room. Sink dirty. TV was unplugged in back. Room by elevators have thin walls and can hear maid service banging around all morning and suitcases banging in and out of elevator all day/night. Younger male staff was pleasant and went out of way for customer while, younger female and older gentlemen staff not very friendly. I'll b back due to location and accepting pets, but ants in a second floor room was pretty nasty.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
H2
"Would not atay at that location again"
Found hair on pillow case, and in bathroom counter. Dont feel like room was cleaned right. Asked for laste check out and was looked out of my room, and they cleaned it and checked me out. Manager didn't seem to thinknit was a problem.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working on our communication to ensure this does not happen again. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Was good overall, just had to ask for more pillows and blankets.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"For $180 per night the hotel was a disappointment."
The staff was pleasant, but the facilities run down, old, worn out...I did not enjoy staying there. I feel I should have paid about $89/night to stay in this run down hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am happy to hear your comments regarding our staff; however, I sincerely apologize that your stay was not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I have set preventative maintenance procedures in place to prevent your experience from happening again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"NOT good for short family vacation"
Not worth the money we saved, spend a little more to get a pool and decent continental breakfast. Also, front desk started calling ALL guests at 1:30 am to see who owned food truck taking up 3 parking spaces...my husband was awake the rest of the night....ugghhh! NOT the vacation we had in mind.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Shari M
Pillows were too soft for my taste. Other than that the accomodations were really good.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not a good choice."
Staff not welcoming. Rooms not cleaned or made up unless you pay extra. Breakfast was so poor---coffee, apples & oranges, snack bars, previously frozen wet muffins (inedible). Nothing else. Very disappointed in this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
phyllis
Awesome!
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Stephen - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you thought your stay was awesome! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Stephen
"Nice hotel, close proximity to the LA Zoo, but..."
Stayed here during an overnight stay going to the LA zoo. Very close proximity to the zoo, nice and quite area of Glendale/Burbank. I like that these Extended Stays have been revamped but they have to do something about making the entire smoking free. Even though I had a non smoking room, it still smelled like cigarette smoke. Other than that, I would stay here again if this issue was resolved.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Luis - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies that you were able to smell smoke in your room. Still, we are very glad to know that we were able to make you feel safe. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Luis
it would be nice for them to add an ice machine. Quiet and friendly and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
angelique
I count on continental breakfast muffins and granola bars dont cut it
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction. To uphold our company's high standards, we will look into adding more items. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Vacation"
Everthing is fine. Location, parking and room are good. Safe, quite and comfortable
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Ayk
This hotel was the bare minimum experience. Ok for one night, but just not clean enough to be comfortable. Service is mediocre.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Comfortable hotel"
Great hotel. Nothing special but perfect for an overnight stay. Affordable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Okay Hotel if you want to stay in Glendale"
This was a decent hotel in the LA area if you didn't want to spend an arm and a leg someplace that accepts pets. First, never stayed at an Extended Stay America and didn't realize it had no daily housekeeping for a short 3 night stay (my bad I should have checked). When we got to our room the first time, we found the toilet wasn't very clean and the room really wasn't cleaned very well. So we cleaned it all ourselves. After we got a little comfortable the next couple of days were not bad and it ended up being an okay stay- although I probably won't stay at an Extended Stay again because I really like having daily housekeeping included.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that our amenities were not to your expectations. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure to clearly communicate our amenities during check-in as well as reviewing our room inspection process. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"No thanks."
Bed was a box spring only, or at least felt like it. Halls smelled of marijuana and the AC didn't work in my room. Sad story.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"No thanks."
The entire place smelled like pot and the A/C in our room didn't work. We slept with the window open in an attempt to breathe and got to enjoy the traffic noise ambiance all evening. The mattress was what I believe to be only a box spring. However, it beats getting a DUI which is the only reason we stayed.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Erika
"horrible service and untrained staff"
toilets are always clogged and the staff doesnt want to do anything about it, since they don't have anyone sort it out. they even tried to push me out of my room claiming i had a different reservation. only after insisting and showing them my copy they agreed.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
nirav
"not a good extended stay America"
i wasn't impressed. No lotion, had to call to have kitchen supplies delivered. Bed was very uncomfortable and breakfast was scant. I won't stay here again
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Hallway smelled of fush"
No dishes. Small beds. Nice shower and bath. Good size room. Staff is very friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2015
T
"Great value"
I am a regular customer of this hotel and i always find it to be very clean quiet and comfortable
5 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terry
"Quiet and clean"
This is a nice place to stay. Quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"floater in the toilet"
we had to change rooms right off the bat, what sounded like a couple kids running around non stop was a large dog. We were put in a room that had an old defecation muddying the water and construction debris. Didnt complain flushed and stuck it out. It was quiet enough to sleep three nights in a row.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"inability to charge cell phone in the room"
lots of noise from the hallway as I was put next to an exit door, did hear the train others mentioned but it wasn't too loud - big problem charging my iPad and iPhone in the room since the charging cube didn't work in any outlet. I assumed it was a bad cube, but the same cube worked fine after I got home. Dont know if the electric system is grounded properly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We apologize that our room wasn't to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I will have our maintenance staff look into the electrical issues you mentioned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Might have been nice"
I didn't get the opportunity to stay at the hotel that I had booked on Expedia. When I arrived I was informed that the hotel was overbooked and that my room was unavailable. I was traveling on business and this added inconvience was not appreciated.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Roomy, Clean, nice amenities"
Enjoyed our stay. Wish all hotels were like this.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice hotel with a good rate."
Nice hotel with a good rate. Convenient access to Glendale, Burbank and Hollywood. Room has a kitchen but you need to request utensils at the front desk. Depending on the location of your room, you will eventually hear a train horn from a nearby train track - prefer rooms to the back of the hotel.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Ricardo
"Bad Stay in Glendale"
Bed was very uncomfortable and very noisey. Wood frame squeezed with every move. If you needed any item: glass, fork\spoon, pot, paper towel "you" have to go to front desk and get them. Have no intention of going back.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Engineerbob
"Surprised to see marginally clean room..."
Was late in booking and very late in arriving at the hotel and found the room to be half cleaned (bathroom) when I awoke. Not the best impression to see someone else's hair in tub and toilet and on the sink. Previous bookings at this hotel have been without issue, I'll chalk it up to a one-time bad cleaning crew.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
clean and quiet, though a bit worn; the breakfast was only muffins, food bars, apples/oranges and coffee.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Aram
"Fresh fruit in the a.m."
The internet was challenging to access but the girl at the front desk helped me. The breakfast had nice fresh fruit, but I would like to recommend less carbs.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not a good value at all!"
* Misleading advertisement for breakfast! only coffee, muffin and instant oath-meals (and some OLD fruits and bars) * Uncomfortable room. loud and noisy heater/AC which does not let you sleep, constant noises in hallways from guests and staff doing laundry work at 2 AM! other rooms AC compressor right out of my window woke me up every time it kicked in! * Not so clean. stain on toilet seat. * VERY LOW on room amenities. no coffee maker in the room and no coffee in lobby after breakfast hours! no lotion, no conditioner, (cheap) soap and shampoo available upon request only!! I was given a half full shampoo (recovered from previous guests?!). no hanger for your cloths, no laundry bag, limited analog TV channels. not even a pen and a notepad in the room! * No many room choices available. I had booked non-smoking and was given 1st floor. front desk refused to give me another floor upon check-in saying this is the only non-smoking available!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Quiet please !"
Nice clean room , mostly quiet ,very good value for the money ,but don't tell the management.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Terrence
"Dirty"
The rooms where just ok but the halls where dirty and the laundry room was filthy. Only stayed there 4 nights but never saw a cleaning person once.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The unkempt common areas you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is walking the premises and cleaning the common areas several times a day. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Victor
"Never stay at this hotel chain again."
Very noisy room, old refrigerator work like a generator. Hallway full of cigarette smoke & smell. Breakfast lousy.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Overall nice stay in Glendale"
Nice room and hotel, and staff were friendly and helpful. The door lock did not work well. After ever use, we needed to get a new card key. This was a waste of time.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that our staff was friendly and helpful; however, please accept our apologies that you had issues with your room key. In response to your review, I will work with my staff to inspect our room keys to ensure they are all in working order. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Terrible hotel ever!! I booked king size room, but got queen size instead. The breakfast was nothing compare with the other hotel. No room service at all.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014