All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America
1377 West Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA, 91201, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Not happy"
The beds were uncomfortable, the laminated in the bathroom was coming apart. The hallways need vacuuming and no air conditioning in common areas.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Loved it!"
I don't like to stay away from home by myself but, the experience I had here was great. The staff was very efficient, pleasant and helpful. The immediately surrounding area was mostly residential homes so I felt comfortable there. The small but, accommodating kitchen gives you the option of not having to continually eat fast food if you were staying longer than I did. I will definitely look for their facilities when I have the need to travel again in the future!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice Hotel if you stay longer"
We had been to Los Angeles for a Long weekend. We could not find any other hotel and decided to go for Extended stay america for the night. The hotel was nice but there is no extensive breakfast served. The hotel room was clean and had all the utensils to cook like all extended stay hotels. Overall a decent place to stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Darshan
"Good Hotel"
We have stayed here before and again did not have any problems with our room. Nothing spectacular but nothing bad either.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"No Daily Room Cleanup"
It as almost perfect but I don't like the idea of not having a daily room cleanup. I asked for a crew to take out the trash on the 3rd day but no one took them out. It was not clear to me if I had to take it out of the room or simply call for a crew to change out the trash bag.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Minion
"easy location to Hollywood"
good! no receipt given at time of departure - was to be emailed - now received yet
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable, convenient stay. Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
This is a good clean hotel. The area seems safe and there is not much going on in the neighborhood. I would stay here again
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Cheaply constructed (loud water pipe vibration when taking a shower) and dated finishes in room (laminates pealing back from cabinetry). TV channel selection limited and only analog, not HD. Which was strange because the TV was HD. So when trying to watch any it was so blurry that it gave me a headache.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"good location"
overall the stay was good, the onsite laundry was why i chose this hotel.The beds were not the most comfortable, You certainly need to bring your own toiletries,
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Michele - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know your thoughts on our bedding. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed your room and our on-site laundry facilities. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon
5 night trip Jun 3, 2014
michele
Very convenient, good location and clean.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
The breakfast just not attractive.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to mall of Burbank"
Very comfortable. It's a very nice hotel in a pretty rough neighbor hood. I felt very safe in this hotel
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Cose to ouor needs"
We were comfortable in our room, it was clean and efficient - it was fairly close to our destination with family -
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Three day stay"
NIght help was very welcoming - wish I could say the same for the day side help. No complaints other than that
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Tom - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our night staff to be welcoming. Still, I apologize if members of our day staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Better than other Extended Stay locations"
I've stayed at other Extended Stay locations, even some that have gone through recent renovations and I prefer the Glendale hotel. A larger lobby area if you are meeting up with others. Cleaner rooms (more kitchen storage if you were staying longer). The front desk staff were very friendly. I will definitely stay here when my trips bring me back to the Burbank area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Jill - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our large lobby area, your clean room and our friendly staff during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good size , ample parking"
Good kitchenette but no paper towel and dishwashing liquid
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Amy - Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room, our parking and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that your room was not fully stocked to your satisfaction. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Amy, San Diego
"Night Before the Cosmo Exam"
Stayed here with my wife and daughter, who was taking the state Cosmetology test the next morning at 7:00am. Served the purpose as was an average, clean and affordable place to stay. Free coffee in the lobby was not bad.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Extended Stay
"Clean and quiet location."
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. It was also nice to have access to a light breakfast meal included in the cost. We would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
James – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Okayest hotel"
This place was okay, not a great find for the leisure traveler. There was nothing fun happening in or around this hotel. But the room had a decent kitchenette and the employees were very helpful and courteous. The shower was pretty lame though, and noisy!
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Don't post this - just for your info"
The outside of this ExStay is cheery and a halfway decent neighborhood with many food options, but INSIDE the hotel, once you get off the elevator, is a different story. The hallways are not vacuumed and the walls are dingy and my room was extremely dusty, like no one had stayed in it for months. Only toiletries were TP and soap, no shampoo or conditioner. The bed was hard as a rock. There were stains on the floor and in the shower. No dish soap in the kitchen. Had to call to get more than one trashcan - no can in the bathroom. Huge gap in floor to door so you can hear EVERY sound in the hall, including slamming doors and conversations. Small TV. Only plus was a big closet and a nice fridge. Staff was pleasant, but I won't stay here again. Needs a serious overhaul.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you encountered in regards to the cleanliness and condition of our hotel. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Please know that toiletries are available at the front desk, should you need them in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or at any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
velvetsoftbunny
"Simple but comfy"
Don't expect a lot and you will be pleasantly surprised. it's not luxurious, but it's very clean and the staff is super nice. Loved the little kitchen in the room.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
The staff and I appreciate your glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our bedding options will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
cheryl-ann
"Excellent Customer Service - Great Place to Stay"
This was a last minute booking, I arrived late. The staff was friendly that late, I feel he went above and beyond the normal customer service. I was even given a late check out, which was appreciated. Being a woman, late at night, I did not feel at all uncomfortable in the neighborhood or in the parking lot. I will stay again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Everything you Need!"
Chose this hotel for a 6 night stay due to business. The rooms are large with the kitchen a nice touch for the room. While the kitchen does have some basics, it is not fully stocked so check before you purchase food to ensure you have everything needed to cook your specific meal. The room and hotel were clean and the beds surprisingly comfortable for my needs. A good location for my needs and restaurants and shopping all withing walking distance from the hotel. I would stay here again.
6 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Old and stink Terrible breakfast Doesn't cost $150 for night Never would stay again
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Not helpful"
I forgot my shampoo and toothpaste. They "ran out" of supplies. On Valentines weekend? Really? I also had yo get a pen from the lobby. No note pad or pen in the room. Finally, the shower didn't work properly. Other than these annoyances, it was fine.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Jim - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I was disheartened to read that we ran short of supplies and it negatively affected your stay. Please accept our apologies. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be more prepared for the busier weekends moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Short stop visit in LA ...."
Didn't expect the rooms to be spacious, quiet and clean .... can't beat the value of this hotel and this hotel is worth staying for.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a quiet, clean and spacious room. As well, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. Still, I apologize that the doors in your room were so loud. I will be sure to have our maintenance staff address this issue right away. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
G
"Poor sleep"
The good points: Helpful hotel service, clean room, mostly comfortable beds and pillows. Bad points: air conditioning unit was going on and off all night no matter what the setting (needed some air-flow and "white-noise" in room). it was noisy and kept the entire family up all night. The water pressure and temperature was up and down depending on what the other rooms where using.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Leslie
"Rose Parade stay"
With no other options, this is an okay place. Staff was pleasant and competent. Room was very dated, blankets very thin. On check-in he desk clerk held out a basket with shampoo, razors, toothpaste from which you could select what you wanted/needed to take up to your room. I found a long brown hair on my pillow when I turned in the first night. (The sheets looked to be fresh, so I am assuming it was the housekeepers. Since it is a "residence hotel" there is no maid service--take used towels to the front desk for replacements)
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Annie
Erik was the most helpful, friendly, efficient employee we encountered!
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
vanessa
"Good hotel for the price"
Not bad overall. Clean and safe, nice accommodations. I was VERY disappointed in the "free breakfast" promised on Expedia.com. It was nothing more than a pre-packaged muffins and granola bars, apples and oranges, coffee and oatmeal. We had to take our family out for breakfast because the selection was terrible. No swimming pool either. But for a quick overnight trip, it was a decent place to stay. If you planned to prepare your own food, the rooms would be very well-suited to it.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Close to Universal Studios"
The customer service is good but the room comfort was not that great. It states the hotel rooms were renovated recently but condition or maintenance of hotel didn't give me that feel. Breakfast was not that great. Overall, it is priced little bit more. Ideal range should be $85 to $95.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"Very Convenient Hotel"
Our stay at this hotel was great! My mom and I were in town for just a couple of days to visit family and this hotel met all of our needs! It seemed like it was recently renovated, so everything looked new and crisp. The kitchenette was a great feature and the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The only downside was the bed...it was a little too hard, but that's just a personal preference. We will definitely stay here again in the future if we ever need a hotel in the Glendale area.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
Vanessa
"Very nice staff and very clean room"
I plan on staying at this hotel again. The staff was kind and the room was cleaner than most Marriotts i have been to recently.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
Russ
"Close to Holiday celebration"
Very well kept facility. Convenient location for my Wife and I to our Daughter,s home where we celebrated the Holiday.
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"A Very quiet, relaxing place to stay"
Excellent! Nice, spacious, clean room- made us rest peacefully and felt like we were far away from the city when it is still Glendale! Thank you. We will definitely come back another time.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great stay at reasonable price"
It was a very clean hotel, the only thing that didn't work was one light bulb by the bed and I did not inform the manager because it wasn't important to me. Safe neighborhood and very friendly staff.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"We enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay at Extended Stay American. The room was clean and comfortable and the front desk staff was very accomodating
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"better than I expected"
While not my first choice I was limited and hesitant based upon earlier reviews. This property was clean the room large and the service was friendly and excellent. I would definitely choose to stay here again.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Friendly"
The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious. Simply a good hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
BC
"Takes pets. Close to Dodger Stadium."
Takes pets. Close to Dodger Stadium. Hotel staff are great. Like a lower quality Residence Inn.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with wonderful service during your stay, it is one of the most rewarding parts of my job! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
H2
Great stay, hotel centrally located and conveniently not too far off of major highways. At checkin desk agent was very friendly and thourough. My only complaint would have been the fact the hotel is non smoking although 1st floor hallway had strong odor of cigarettes. Despite this one negative attribute, I would definitely recommend and I will be back.
Response by Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Matt - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize for the smoke smell you encountered, and ensure you that we will look into making sure this does not happen again. Still, I am pleased you found our location convenient and our staff welcoming. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
We booked the day prior to arriving. The hotel was really nice. The people were friendly. The room was the perfect size with a small kitchen that included a full-size refrigerator, a few dishes, and a few utensils. The location was perfect for us, too. Easy to access from the local highways and neighboring cities.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Tamara
"Not worth the money"
The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is the staff. Very pleasant, accommodating and professional. The hotel had an odd odor - a mix of stale air, lingering cigarette smoke and chemical cleaners and who-knows-what. The shower was malfunctioning - with just average water pressure, the pipes made an incredibly loud noise and vibrated aggressively as it the pipes were about to burst. My room was close to the hotel parking lot and adjacent street - you could hear all the street traffic.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
I wish there was a better breakfast than grab and go. Staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"everything except bathroom towels"
Overall, it is a very good experience for my family and I to stay at the hotel. It was very spacious and I loved the space of the refrigerator! However, this might seem a bit outrageous to hear but the quality of the bath towels were not up to par. I had 4 bath towels in the room and none of the towels were actually clean. There were red-colored dots and blue/black-colored dots on all towels; I did not ask for additional towels. There were too many colored dots that were very noticeable. I felt very uncleaned and not too comfortable after a shower. Please fix this problem for my upcoming events. Thank you for the service overall.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Anh
"close to my son's apt. in Burbank"
Nice place centrally located. PPL running it very friendly. Did have to ask tho for shampoo and blow dryer.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Vacation"
It was great! We had fun. Everyone was helpful. We were very please and would do it again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice hotel - currently undergoing renovations"
The hotel is currently undergoing renovations, but surprisingly we wen't overcome by the smell of paint. The room we stayed in was just completed and we were told that we were the first to stay in it. The sofabed was new and really comfortable - the bed was also new, very squeaky but will probably not be so bad once it's been slept in a few times. The staff was very nice and very accomodating - even the construction guys were great. The biggest issue in our room - which may or may not be the case in other rooms - there is no ventilation in the bathroom. So when you take a shower there is so much condensation in the room you can't get dry unless you open the door. If you're traveling alone that isn't a big deal, but if there are children with you or an expectation of privacy you'll have a difficult time. But that was the only issue we could come up with. The kitchen area is nice, stocked with pots/pans/dishes that were all in great shape (glasses/cups were even sealed in plastic although again that might be because it was a new room. Overall it was a comfortable nice stay - quiet and appeared to be safe area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Dianne
"Memorial Fun"
Decent hotel with nice staff. They are actually re modeling the 2nd floor. The only thing I care about in a hotel is no bed bugs, no roaches, and cleanliness.. this Extended Stay passed the test. I would most likely book again on a return trip to Cali forn I- A
Other trip May 28, 2013
"very quite"
customer service was very good after we check in called room to make evrything is ok or if we meed anything def we always go to la we def stay at this hotel
Other trip Apr 24, 2013