All hotels in Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
3873 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL, 33309, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"location makes it hub to everything events/shoppin"
very comfortable and relaxing
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
mack
"you get wat u pay for, cheap for a reason"
the smell, room not clean, people live there all the time. will never return again
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Very convent to shopping malls and staff very friendly
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"very nice"
good location
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
thebestw
"Really dirty facility"
Carpet was very dirty and dead bugs. I asked to have the room cleaned and was told they only clean ever 8 days so since I was staying for 7 they couldn't help. I could trade in my towels daily which I did and I tried borrowing a vacuum cleaner and the bag was too full to be used and they had no back up. I went to a local grocery store and cleaned the room to death. It's not a good value at all.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Antonio
There are some huge lizards down there the rooms were still in need of TLC yet the staff was amazing great customer service
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly staff; however, it is disheartening to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. We will work with our staff to ensure our rooms are cleaned thoroughly and meet our standards prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"location location its the axis to any and every si"
i was very surprise by how clean the hotel is and the room was even more so a non smoking that no hint of smoke well clean and comfortable my stay was well comforting give it a try you will enjoy your time /stay
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your clean, comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"extended stay"
The staff was really friendly. The location was good. I had an issue which management resolved the next day. I stayed 6 nights total
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2014
matt
"rooms"
I'm a frequent visitor to your hotel but was not pleased with my last visit as the room was smelly and triggered my asthma . This was a one time issue and will still use your hotels
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ashton
"its a no go"
Cons: -stench of cigarettes once i walked in -One pot to cook in -bathroom could have been cleaner -There was a cigarette hole on the sheets and it was slightly stained -Bathroom handle was broken Pros -Non applicable
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
tae
"Nice front desk staff but not so nice a hotel"
Only stay there one night and wish no more. Only stay there one night and wish no more. Only stay there one night and wish no more.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
G.S.
Was not a bad hotel. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"you can not expect too much for the price."
the hotel is near of everything, that's the best atribute. But i was there for 1 week and nobody clean the room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
R
"Dirty room"
Room was dirty.Refrigerator doors would not shut.Rust spots in bath tub.Carpet was dingy with spots and stains.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your comments, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures and maintenance policies to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nothing great."
Service was nice. Needs a lot of work done. Room was humid and moist. Smelly. And clientele is bad. Too expensive for the room.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
This stay was better. The room was better than the last one.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Smith
"Great hotel but thin comforter"
This is one of my favorite hotels. I was weary about it but it's right next to a 24 walgreens and cvs, and it was very clean and inviting. Great room like a home away from home. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Jade - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Your feedback regarding our bedding options will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Jade
"Front Desk Computer Tech Needed!"
Computer at front desk was not working, so had to call Expedia to have them fax payment confirmation. Took 30 minutes to check in, even with confirmation # in hand. Staff was very apologetic. Room was adequate for my purposes. Would definitely stay again.....Get that computer fixed!
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Hi Greg, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our computers were not functioning properly at the time of check in; this is completely unacceptable. I will use this a coaching moment with our staff to make sure this situation does not recur. Please know that every member of our team is committed to providing the best customer service to our guests. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future. Thank you, again!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Greg
"Satisfied"
Everything was good.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
jylynjer
Overall rating on a scale to 1-5 we're 1 is very poor would be a 1 . They suck @stay America off commercial blvd first when I arrived I made reservation through hotel.com the night person stated in rude manner that systems we're down it's not his problem so I finally got the room after calling hotel.com to have them fax the info over I booked a queen bed and got somewhat of two twins bed push together it's was awful . I stayed two days the next morning I complain about the room in the front desk and Britney informed me the manager would be in at 11 I came back at 11 mind you check out is 11 so I tried to see if I could get a refund or either a better room the manager still had Not arrived until about 1pm. So they still end up telling me that I have to stay in that room which was awful no room service I couldn't even get clean towels after I used the three they provided I will NEVER waste my money here again their attitudes suck and customer service experience was even worse
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Melanie brooks
"Hotel nightmare"
rude staff, room aweful,bed lumpy, just horrible all around especially for the money,
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I wanted to take a moment to personally respond to your concerns. I apologize that your room did not meet your expectations. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs a in professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am disappointed that we did not meet that goal. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"love the stay"
I have stay there for 4 days and it was the best front desk was helpful and very professional with me all the time
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Richard - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Richard Phillip
I stayed for 5 days and I had to pay $5 extra for room service.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
Marie
"excellent"
I really loved my stay an staff great love it all
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future!
4 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
mikki harris
It was ok., however the price we paid for our stay was way too high for the kind of service we received.
6 night trip Mar 13, 2014
BF
"disappointed"
I called the hotel several times to arrange a early check-in. I found Shanice to be very unhelpful she was too involved in idle chit - chat with another coworker. Upon my check-in Shanice and the manager were both outside while several people were in the lobby to be checked in. One patron left due to the long wait with only one young lady to check-in and a non working computer at the check-in desk.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Worst place I ever stayed at rooms and bathrooms were disgusting mold and mildew throughtout sheets and linen were filthy asked front desk to Clean they didn't seem to care the staff were very impolite and very rude asked for manager and finally got to talk with and same rude and did not care I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice location,good front desk attention."
Nice place but need to be remodelated,not shampoo,conditioner in the bath room,clean room,front desk very nice girl.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Lots of convenient shops around"
It was great, wasn't bothered by anyone and of I needed anything I get it at the office !
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s great to hear that you were pleased with our location in proximity to local shops. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Be on the lookout"
I checked in got my room and then left. I came back at 1am and some else was in me room. They gave my room a way and said that I had checked out.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
AJ - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the booking issues you experienced during your stay. In response to your feedback, I will meet with our entire staff to review our reservation policies and guest protocol to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the feedback. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
AJ
"Once in a Lifetime"
This hotel property epitomizes the word "seedy." It's in serious need of major renovation. Walls were dingy. Two lamps broken in our room. Peeling floor coverings. No shampoo or other toiletries. Not going back, that's for sure!
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Emerald and Saphire
"Hotel in w commercial boulevard"
Old things and no one cleaning the room its ok to stay in average.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you experienced a pleasant visit with us. I do apologize that your room was not cleaned during your stay, I will review your feedback with our staff to ensure all of our future guests are fully aware of our housekeeping process. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good time in Tamarac."
Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Room was O.K. Will stay there again when in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
David - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. It’s great to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during you visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"An ok stay"
The night I spent in this hotel was ok, good location, the room it's self could use some updating and really wasn't that clean and had alot of bugs. Internet was there but the speed it was slow and you had to pay more to speed it up.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Pat – Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location; however, I apologize that the condition and cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to address your concerns. As well, I am sorry that our free Wi-Fi did not meet your needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
pat
OVERALL EXCELLENT ! BT BATHROOMS CAN BE BETTER
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
MISS LEE
"Comfortable business hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past year. The check-in and management staff are polite and very accommodating. My room has always been clean and comfortable. My only gripe is the access during afternoon rush hour. Depending upon which direction one approaches, it is necessary to make a U-turn to access the entrance. This is difficult and frustrating. Once in, do not leave until after traffic dies down. There is a Publix supermarket right down the street. The full size frig, and microwave are a big money saver. I'm a business traveler and appreciate inexpensive hot food on a budget, versus restaurant expenses every night. I have no qualms recommending this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Wonderful"
I felt even safer when I saw tge security guard when I arrived late that night
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
safety freak
"FACITILIES IS RUN-DOWN"
FACITILIES IS RUN-DOWN. BATH RM. DOOR NEED TO BE REPLACED. BATH RM. WALLS @ BASEBD. NEED TO BE REPLACED. ETC.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
HENRY-ARCHITECT
"This place sucks!!"
First of all it's way too expensive and the service sucks! If you stay less then three days you don't get any room service.. So therefore if you need clean towels or bed sheets you have to go to the office. The noise there is out of control from the kids running around and people standing around smoking,etc.. The beds were not clean and the comforter had a cigarette burn. The bathroom door had a big hole and look like it was falling off. The front office are not professional when you arrive. It's very dark at night around the parking lot so therefore security issue. All your hear is people making noise. For the money you pay and what you get is UNACCEPTABLE!! The traffic on commercial and 441 is outrageous. I would not recommend this place to anyone!! Very nasty, not safe, disorganized, and no professionalism.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Yves marseille
"Nothing fancy..."
It was an okay hotel. Seemed a bit over-priced but that's probably because I'm not used to the FL/tourist prices...
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
LLD
I didn't feel the area was secure. Even office locked on arrival and exit.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
TK
"Really needs a good cleaning"
Located perfectly in Fort Lauderdale but unfortunately was a filthy filthy mess. Broken furniture and dirty linen as well as a dirty shower curtain that left me too afraid to even bathe in the shower. The shower wall was filthy, the staff was very rude and when I tried to call for assistance the phone was broken. Free parking yes but seeing a security guard with a gun patrolling the area made me very nervous. If they was to do a complete renovation that it will be a nice place but for now I would not return until then.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jay
"very surprised!"
We had 3 rooms for a single nights stay. The daytime front desk service was great. They were very helpful in securing rooms for us prior to regular posted check in time. Upon returning to our rooms later that evening we found active roaches in one room & at 11:30 pm had the smoke detector in a second room triggering every 4-5 mins. Called the front desk and was told no maintence staff til the morning and "it was our fault ..... either too much smoking or we had burnt something on the stove." (No smokers staying in the room & we did not use kicthen at all.... go figure... lets pass the buck....shame on them! ) 3rd room was fine no issues. Just very surprised regarding a "not my job" type of responce from the overnight staff. The location was good with secure safe parking for tool loaded work trucks. Issues were not the regular Extended Stay issues. This is not ment to be a mean spirted review, just a truthful reflection of our short stay.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Gregg
"In desperate need of renovation"
The positive, the staff is nice. The negative, location is not in the best place for anything. Located west of Ft. Lauderdale it is not an area where you can walk freely. When we checked in I asked if there were hairdryers in the rooms. The desk clerk said no but she would get me one. When she handed it to me she apologized for the " hair dye " on it. I said it looked like coffee to me. When we got to our room the firstnthing we noticed was that it was in desperate need of renovation. The drawers stuck, the veneer on the cabinets is literally peeling off, everything Including the linens was stained. Since this is an extended stay, there is no maid service unless you pay extra. They have grab and go breakfast which means coffee, oatmeal packets and cereal bars.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Very Dirty"
The room was gross. The sheets had the hair of the prior guests (not washed). The entire room was dirty, the lamp did not work, the bathroom was not clean. Overall, cleanliness was MAYBE a .5. The Staff was very nice. I did not go back down to the front office, but booked another room at another hotel and left this one.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
the hotel was dirty and the staff was unprofessional and extremely rude worst hotel I have ever stayed at. It is cheap but you get what you paid for .
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
The breakfast could have been better. Really small snacks. Cheap breakfast. No ice machine
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
omar
"adequate"
Was a little good but not worth the distance and neighborhood for the price and amenities
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Good Night"
Really nice place. Clean room, comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Rudy
First I was given the key and entered an occupied room. Thankfully the the occupants were not in their room at the time of my arrival. The second room had a nice refrigerator, sink and two double beds. The cupboard doors below the sink were falling off and the vinyl floor in the spacious bath was broke loose and curled up against the wall. I had just left a Holiday Inn in another Florida city which was immaculate, cost the same as the Extended Stay. Also the sign oout front of the hotel has the name of another hotel, not Extended Stay.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014