All hotels in Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
3873 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL, 33309, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"I will not return"
I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years but management have allowed the place to deteriorate to an unacceptable level. I was very uncomfortable staying there this time.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Kendal
"nice location for shopping and to the beach"
room service terrible we were told we have to pay for room service if we are staying less then seven days
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Roger
"Didn't know hotels close!"
When I arrived at 3:00 am because of a delayed flight, I saw a sign that said Office Hours 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Not knowing what to do, I had to spend the night at another hotel. Because I prepaid for a 3 night stay, the next morning I went back to the hotel. I was told that the manager is always on site and could have opened up for me! How was I to know this. Anyway, the rest of the experience was not bad.
Ronald
"Not so good"
No amenities in rooms,you must request everything you need but no one explained this when you check in. Then you wait until they get a chance to bring it to your room. No waste baskets for trash if you have plastic bags you improvise on your on then this is the reason why the trash can on the outside of the rooms are over flowing with garbage.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very average stay, with leaky air conditioner"
Staff was friendly, however the room had a wet carpet due to a leaky air conditioner. Called the desk and was told hotel was full, could not move me to another room. overall condition of room was old, kind of beat up and bed/mattress was like sleeping on a brick! Thankfully only was there one night.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
JC
"Disgusting"
One of the most disgusting places I have ever stayed. I am fairly sure it was being used for Section 8 housing. Filthy rooms, flooring coming up, mold in bathroom, lights above bed did not work and maintenance did not come to fix, found a chicken leg behind the dresser, very noisy. Do not go there!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
V
"Nice hotel close to restaurants"
Comfortable setting and good location close to the Turnpike about 5 minutes.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
L
"New and clean and close to the Florida Turnpike"
It was a busy location, but easy to find and get to where I wanted to go. I felt very safe.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Standing Water"
water does not drain properly when taking shower. Showering in standing water. Now asking for incidentals.. For what?? Now I'm told on March 3 it will be 21 days before I get my money back. ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
BERNARD
"If I could rate it Zero I would"
The "hotel" was not just bad but really bad. It had worn carpets, cigarette burns on the bathroom sink, no garbage can, no room service for anything under 7 days and bugs. From the time I walked into the room I seriously considered going to another hotel it was that bad. It was only a 4 night stay so I thought I could handle it but it was really awful, smelled bad and dirty. Then, the long term "residents" were out talking loud in the middle of the night. It was also pretty far from the downtown area with few places to eat anywhere close so I chose to eat at Moes down Commercial as they always have some good stuff.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Dean
"Under construction"
Hotel was under renovations at the time. They seem to be updating the rooms. Nice stay considering the construction.
8 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Never Again"
Roof was being replced. Work was suppose to start 8 am to 5 pm. Work started 8 am last past 6 pm. Had dodge roof material falling off of roof. Counter for eating was dirty. No ice available.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Carl
"Rooms desperately need to be updated."
When I book the room there was no mention that you had to pay extra to get your room cleaned each day. Bathtub was rusty and stained. Had to change rooms because the first one was not cleaned, plus both rooms smelled funky.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
EDWARD
"Ughhhhhhh"
Worst experience of my like with a hotel... First I get in my room and immediately there was a odor, and I notice the tv wasn't working, so I ask can I switch rooms with a working tv, the manager agreed to and they moved me, so I get in the room and I was tired just wanted to relax from working so hard, and the tv in the new room worked but it had no batteries in the remote, smh I went to sleep it was already late.. So I woke up to go to work and came back late that night to find out that not only I couldn't get in my room but they moved all my stuff to another room with out informing me at all... At the end of the day they only gave me a refund for one day smh will never stay there again in life...
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Jamil
I booked two rooms with double beds non smoking each to accommodate our guest. Upon arrival I was given one room with double beds and two rooms with single beds because they had overbooked. The problem, one of the rooms was a smoking room. We found numerous men hanging outside in the parking lot by their cars drinking.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
B.S.
"Good location and pleasant but needs improvement"
Management was wonderful but my room had no working bathroom. When trying to contact staff, no longer be answered the phone all evening. But management checked on me in the morning and said she would comp my stay. Wonderfully saved my experience. Overall I am OK and would visit again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Natalie
"nice hotel"
one night business stay
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"One star should be a warning!"
It's in a good spot, the facility looks good from the outside. The staff is helpful and courteous. But the room reeked of cigarettes, the carpet was stained and gross. The Room was so dirty I went out and bought a mop and cleaning supplies to clean the place up. I'd have switched rooms if I could and if it was a refundable offer I'd have taken the money.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"disappointed"
Outside structure looks great but inside was disappointing for the price.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not a good find"
Apparently I clicked the wrong window -- thought I was booking a Ramada close to the airport and instead ended up in the middle of nowhere. Staff did the best they could. The room (nonsmoking) smelled of smoke -- burn marks on the table, no place to wait if you arrive early -- walk to CVS to visit a bathroom. Room felt dirty and not cared for -- no bad marks to the cleaners -- who also do the best they can.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Sher
"Stay Away"
No closet door, peeling counter top, stains on the carpet. Trust me, you don't want an extended stay at this place. Staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"That place stinks, the rooms smells. A DUMP!!!"
I have never stayed in such a nasty, smelly place such as this this hotel5. They desperately need a massive makeover. I would not be going back there for sure.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
I'm a business
"A really bad experience"
When i got there at 11:50am they said now rooms were ready, but two other people came in and got rooms, one while i was inside and the other while i was outside waiting for 4 hours. We asked for a room in the back since the main road was to the front and was told none was ready, by this time its already 3:45pm, once i got the the available room was not clean, used towels dirty toilet bowl and an empty juice can on the counter top - and i have photos to prove it. I asked for a nonsmoking room, and ignited my allegories immediately and had to go to the pharmacy. The staff members were really rude and need to be re-trained.
7 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Victor
"Not up to my standards"
Counter tops were stained and dirty. TV was just to small.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
jessie
"You get what you pay for"
The staff were very pleasant and friendly. Hotels not bad for what you pay.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Low budget hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Vernon
"FLIBS Trip"
Been coming here for about 8 years now, has had its ups and downs, now on an up.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
DerekA
Great experience, nice people at front desk. Very helpful, clean, friendly environment
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our helpful, friendly staff and our clean environment during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"totally disappointing"
the room was very old, and the bathroom was even more terrible. If that is a representation of the entire hotel, then it needs to be closed and completely renovated.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I truly apologize that you found your room and bathroom to be so outdated. In response to your feedback, I can assure you our entire team is working to improve our hotel and rooms for all of our future guest to enjoy. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Too ooh much smoke"
The room smell like smoke and the bathroom had black spots, all over the tub the floors in the bathroom was lifting carpet dirty and the furniture was outdated
5 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
ANTOINETTE
"Supperb"
Management were great little problems i may have were corrected immediatly
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Marshall
"The room we stayed in need to be renovated"
I always stay at extended stay, but this time was very disappointing.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"location makes it hub to everything events/shoppin"
very comfortable and relaxing
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
mack
"you get wat u pay for, cheap for a reason"
the smell, room not clean, people live there all the time. will never return again
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Very convent to shopping malls and staff very friendly
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"very nice"
good location
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
thebestw
"Really dirty facility"
Carpet was very dirty and dead bugs. I asked to have the room cleaned and was told they only clean ever 8 days so since I was staying for 7 they couldn't help. I could trade in my towels daily which I did and I tried borrowing a vacuum cleaner and the bag was too full to be used and they had no back up. I went to a local grocery store and cleaned the room to death. It's not a good value at all.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Antonio
"Pass On This One!"
Stayed here because it was not far from Port Everglades where we took our cruise. Being a Extended Stay we had high hopes because we have stayed at many and really enjoyed the quality. This hotel was in a seedy neighborhood. This had a small kitchen like all Extended Stays but not one cup, dish or bowl. We were told at the front desk that if we needed any dishes they would bring them up to us. We asked where the breakfast room was and we were told a continental breakfast is served on the small table near the front desk. Continental breakfast? What a joke. There were cockroaches on the wall behind the table. There was no ice anywhere in the hotel. We had a ice cube tray in our refrigerator/freezer it was empty and turned up side down. You couldn't pay us to stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Suzq2u
There are some huge lizards down there the rooms were still in need of TLC yet the staff was amazing great customer service
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly staff; however, it is disheartening to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. We will work with our staff to ensure our rooms are cleaned thoroughly and meet our standards prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"location location its the axis to any and every si"
i was very surprise by how clean the hotel is and the room was even more so a non smoking that no hint of smoke well clean and comfortable my stay was well comforting give it a try you will enjoy your time /stay
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your clean, comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"extended stay"
The staff was really friendly. The location was good. I had an issue which management resolved the next day. I stayed 6 nights total
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2014
matt
"rooms"
I'm a frequent visitor to your hotel but was not pleased with my last visit as the room was smelly and triggered my asthma . This was a one time issue and will still use your hotels
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ashton
"its a no go"
Cons: -stench of cigarettes once i walked in -One pot to cook in -bathroom could have been cleaner -There was a cigarette hole on the sheets and it was slightly stained -Bathroom handle was broken Pros -Non applicable
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
tae
"Trashy, dirty, rude"
I never take the time to review a hotel, but this stay made me so uncomfortable I had no choice. First of all the young boy at the desk was rude, a liar, and wanted to take 60 dollars cash to give me a room, otherwise i had to wait for a room (who does that), we get sent to a room and the toilet is full of urine, dirty was towels were in the bathroom, hair all over the bathroom, rusty dirty refrigerator, room stunk of sweat, and bleach. After our complaint we were sent to the neighbor room. Dirty carpet, was the least. The bathroom was brown and full of dirt. The room stunk of mold.I was so overwhelmed and exhausted that i slept sitting upright in the bed. I was called a liar by the desk boy because i asked his boss why i needed to give him 60 cash. I was given dirty linens and filthy rooms... I am saddened and upset that i even have to write such a negative review. DO BETTER !!1 This hotel makes all extended stays look like trash. I have been traveling since 2005 and always stay at extended stay, never had i had this type of experience.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Tatyana
"Nice front desk staff but not so nice a hotel"
Only stay there one night and wish no more. Only stay there one night and wish no more. Only stay there one night and wish no more.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
G.S.
Was not a bad hotel. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Badly in need of an upgrade"
The room was very dirty. The carpet needs to be replaced, kitchen is in need of utencils. Some nasty person decided to deficate by the staircase and was nice enough to wipe their butt with their shirt and left the dirty shirt on the step.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Devon
"you can not expect too much for the price."
the hotel is near of everything, that's the best atribute. But i was there for 1 week and nobody clean the room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
R
"Worm Motel.... literally"
There were worms crawling around the room and there were bedbugs in the bed. We decided to leave (we have small kids) extremely nasty. We asked for a refund and we were denied. I hope this information helps those who are traveling in this area.
Other trip May 18, 2014