All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here507 S. First St., Austin, TX, 78704, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"They do not take care of this hotel."
We had to move rooms twice because the restroom and a/c were down.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Ted
"Walk to Downtown Austin for half the price"
This was a long weekend with my wife with access to downtown Austin. It worked well. We got what we paid for. 10 minute safe walk to downtown. Decent neighborhood. Clean room. Extended stay means no daily maid service. Towals poor, breakfast is coffee, a breakfast bar, and an apple or orange to bring back to your room. No sitdown.Parking is free and worked well, except during the Music festival when things almost filled up.This is not luxury, but adequate for what we wanted to visit this wonderful city.
4 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
terry
"Too many barking dogs!"
Great location, friendly staff, just very noisy. We could hear everything in the hallway and barking dogs!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Renee
"Surprises in Stay"
Location great. No warning of no daily room maid service unless you stay 7 days. Mattress way too firm for my liking and bed was smack up against window
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
jerry
"Be careful in this hotel"
At first it was great then the manager randomly changed my room key and someone tried to come in our room in the middle of the night. I took my puppy and he has never been that scared in a hotel before. I have never felt uneasy in a hotel before i was not impressed.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
dianna
"Close to Auditorium Shores"
We were in town for the Raggae Festival and this hotel was super close.. We walked almost everywhere we went all weekend (except to 6th.. Little too far for that!) but overall the hotel was nice and quiet!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great location!"
I was there for CityScapesScavengerHunt Run. The location was perfect! The staff were very friendly. Room was great.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Darlene
"weekend getaway"
We stayed at this location for a wedding and found it to be pretty nice overall. Decent location - a 5 minute cab ride to the other side of the river if you wanted to go downtown. The hotel clerk, Jonathan, did a great job of helping people check in a really busy Friday afternoon. They only complaint we would have is the breakfast - substandard coffee and only oatmeal or granola bars.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Charlotte
"Bugs and odor"
I was in town for a conference at the Hyatt Regency next door. This hotel was very close and conveniently located so picked it based on price and location. Overall I would suggest that anyone coming to the area splurge on something a little bit better if you can afford it. (1) The room smelled like wet-dog, Im completely serious when I say this, not an exageration. (2) I found a dead bug in my bed sheets on my final day. The hotel could use some remodeling and extermination. Some pros are staff was friendly and the location is very central but definitely a sub-par stay.
3 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
margarita
"Get Your Money's Worth Somewhere Else"
We came to Austin for a weekend getaway, stayed only one night. Other hotels across the river were more expensive, we were fine paying less to travel a little further to get to the bars and nightlife. We also expected the hotel to not be perfect. However, it's the little things that were neglected that made us wonder if there were bigger things that were. The trash cans were completely full from the previous customer (who apparently enjoyed wine with their Whataburger) and the bathtub had multiple strands of straight thick black hair which neither of us possess. It was enough to make me question whether they cleaned the sheets or the towels. There was only one night stand on one side of the bed and the carpet felt grimy under my feet. I recommend you pay a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Marlon
"worth it"
Close enough to walk, but cheap enough to afford
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Luke
"Not a great place, but I guess what you'd expect?"
Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Not to sound like a snob, but I'm not used to staying in places like this so maybe I am being unfair (though I don't think I am given the price I paid for this dump). The main issues I had were that when I checked in there was nobody in reception so I had to wait about 10 minutes, when I walked into the room there was a very strong smell of Indian food and the bathtub was pretty filthy. On the plus size, the room was large and overall ok and the receptionist was nice once she showed up.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Yotam
"SXSW"
Here for SXSWEdu conference. Room was clean and comfortable. Area was quiet.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice big room for an excellent price!"
Great and spacious
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Not the best"
The location is not too bad, driving distance to downtown, but the hotel is outdated and not the cleanest. Also fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and ended up being a false alarm! Needless to say not the best experience
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Inexpensive, reasonably centrally located"
Stayed here for a long weekend; I picked this particular location (just across the river from city center) because it's much less expensive than staying in hotels closer to the tourist/business zones. It's a cheap Uber ride from here to the city... it's actually also a fairly short walk, which I didn't initially realize. There isn't much to do close by - there's a burger restaurant, a bar and a frozen yogurt place within a block, and then it's a 15-20 minute walk to the city center itself. Amenities were what you'd expect in an ESA - it's not a luxury hotel, it's intended for people working remotely for a week or more at a time. Definitely nothing bad about it though.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2015
LEWIN
"Clean, comfortable stay"
Friendly staff, large rooms & quite area. No soap/shampoo, changing service unless requested-- maybe that's common for "extended stay" hotels? But, I found it odd. We were only there for 2 nights. Close to downtown hotspots. It's directly across the street from the Palmer Event Center, which is why we picked it. Overall comfortable and safe.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Great location - comfortable room."
The staff are very efficient and friendly. The elevator and lobby are a little shabby, but the room is clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Brandy E
"Decent price; decent experience"
Decent price; decent experience; close to down town
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Not worth the money"
It was in a great location and the staff at the front desk were nice. Unfortunately, the bathroom wasn't clean. Shower was dirty and had hair in it. Hotel in general was rundown and could use some updating. For the price we paid, it wasn't worth it. We've stayed in much cheaper hotels that were nicer.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Alexa
"Not swanky but comfortable"
It was a bit loud as I was located close to the lobby, however the stay overall was comfortable. It was a great price for the location. Close and convenient to downtown.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Ileana
"Troubling lack of preparation"
I arrived at the hotel shortly after 5 PM. There was a long line of people waiting to check-in. Apparently, they weren't ready with rooms for everyone. After waiting in line, I had to wait an additional 20 mins before my room was ready. Once I got into the room, the toilet was screwy, the bathroom door didn't close and the outlets kept needing to be reset. It wasn't a horrible stay, however, it isn't somewhere I would like to stay again.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Chad
"Extended Stay at Town Lake"
Room was clean, the location is great, the price is right. They do not clean every day and a couple of them at the service desk aren't very friendly, but whatever. The room was clean and comfortable and right by downtown, Lady Bird Lake and South Congress. Good bang for your buck.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Darren
"Bad management!"
I was frustrated! At 11am, check out time. They come around banging on doors to get you out. I had called for a late check out since they delayed us checking in. Then after explaining to be man banging on the door that we had a late check out. 10 minutes later a woman can banging on the door. This hotel has a great location but the staff is terrible.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Kristi
"Great hotel for a great price"
I would stay in this hotel again
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Alexandra
"Great location, nice staff!"
The hotel is in a great location, the staff was. We friendly, and my room was clean but no one came to clean it the entire three days I was there. I was told I had to order it and I did and it still wasn't clean. Not a huge deal.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nasty hotel, but good location and has a kitchen"
It was okay. I stay here often because it has a kitchen, but that's about ut.
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"very convenient"
simple. no hassle
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"This place isn't plan B; it's more like plan M."
They had one person working the desk, and he also had to go check rooms, so if you needed anything it was sporadic. I asked for a non-smoking room, but it was clear I didn't get one. There was black mold all around the grout of the tub. The water would alternate between semi-warm and freezing in the shower.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
DeAnn
"Adequate"
It was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy. The walls were thin and could hear traffic outside and neighbors in hallway.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Okay That's All"
Hotel was definitely a budget hotel. Okay at best. Nothing special at all.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Timothy
"Convent for this trip"
Front desk personal not friendly at all I stood there for 10 minute's waiting for someone there was a sign up that said return shortly. Went to use restroom no toilet paper, no soap or anything to wipe hands with.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"New Year's Hotel"
The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. I stayed in a suite which was very spacious. The kitchen lacked utensils which was not stated at the booking. The tv only had a few channels. I only stayed one night on New Year's and the room was suffice for that and the price was great.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Bee
"Hotel.com knows what's up!!"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dominique
"Safe clean hotel close to downtown."
This hotel felt safe and clean. The staff was lovely. The breakfast was as advertised. Bare necessities but good price.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
58 years lady
Great location, however rooms are not in great condition. Mattresses are terrible.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Beware of cockroaches and poor service"
Came here for a 3 night stay. The hotel was old and service was even worse. Our room didn't cleaned one night and I called downstairs asking for towels. I asked if I should go downstairs to get them and front desk said no, they'll come bring it to me. A half hour passed by and no one came up. So, I went down to the front desk, only to see she was sitting and doing whatever on her phone!!! No apologies or anything!! Then on our last night there, we found a HUGE cockroach in our room!!!! We told front desk and nothing was done. The apology were just spoken words, nothing was mentioned to rectify the situation. The only pro is that it's walkable to dt ATX. But the state of the hotel and its service isn't worth staying here.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"I'll stay again."
I liked that the bath tub was level with the floor. I liked the comfort of the bed. Excellent! I liked that the room was very clean. I liked the friendliness of the staff. I liked the safe neighborhood and closeness to my son's house. I liked that the price was reasonable for the area in town. My concern was that there was mold all around the grout between the tub and the tile. All in all, I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Milt
"go elsewhere"
There is very little sound insulation, you can hear every door close, footstep and toilet flush in the entire building. The bedding was old enough to buy alcohol, the mattress was both hard and lumpy, the pillows were that in name only, the towels were good for exfoliating. The ventilation is poor, none in the restroom and I awoke to the smell of many different but unidentifiable meats and spices being cooked. A drive up motel would've been a much better value, I did not rest well there an certainly would not want an extended stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Bryan
"It is OK"
To be honest there wasn't a lot of options available when we booked so that's why we chose to stay on this hotel, I wasn't looking for anything fancy, since we were out most of the time, so we just needed a place to sleep. we went walking to 6th street from the hotel and it is like 25 min, it is not far at all an we felt very safe. However, I think some things needs to be renovated, like the doors at the entrance, or the elevator! If you are looking for a place just to sleep and near from downtown, it is an ok alternative.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Holiday vacation"
Breakfast would have been better if you had more variety to choose from. Not a bread person. Cost of Hotel was more than I expected with little service of breakfast items. Lotion usually comes with the hotel so I didn't prepare to pack. You had soap and shampoo, but no lotion.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Janne
"Very Close to Downtown Austin"
Sparse accommodations, geared for extended stay - if you intend to spend only a short time bring your own convenience items, those things that will make you comfortable. If you are going to stay longer you'll either have to rent from the hotel or bring your needed cooking and confort items with you.
Austin
My room was odd. No coffee maker, even though the kitchen sign said there should be one. The towels are small, thin, and scratchy. No electricity next to the bed. Just very odd.
"Bedding Blues"
For an Extended Stay hotel, I expected a comfortable bed. The bed at this hotel was akin to that of most college dorms, with the bedding akin to the foil sheets of a refugee camp. Other than that, a pleasant stay was had.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Kevin G
"Anniversary Getaway"
Room was definitely not luxurious. It was a bit dated. Bed and pillows were comfortable. All towels looked dingy. Front desk was not informed about downtown activities when we asked her and did not offer to help us search. Hotel was about a mile away from all the downtown action which was ok for us since we like to walk. Not sure if we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Adela
"Ok place to stay."
It has been redone from a year ago. Nice and clean. Only problem is that the full size refrigerator will turn off and on and kept me awake.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Kris
Great location and price considering it was Halloween and F1 weekend!!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Rudimentary"
For being an extended stay, it was very disappointing. They had no coffee or coffee maker, the towels were half size and too small (I'm 5-3, but how am I expected to dry with a hand towel?). When I asked for more towels, the front desk was not able to get me any and instead asked me to go chase a cleaning lady down the hall to get them from her. They were not able to produce a receipt at the end of my stay.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"get for what it is"
hotel was clean, room was basic, bed was so-so, but OK for the price. Location is great - probably best deal for the location in Austin.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Austin Stay"
The hotel was clean for the most part. Our room had toothpaste still in the sink from the previous guests and hair in the bathtub as well. The pillows were not really comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014