All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
507 S. First St., Austin, TX, 78704, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"Located near downtown."
Staff were great. The bed was not comfortable. The room was a nice size.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our staff to be welcoming! I’ll be sure to pass on the praise! Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
JRC
"Decent price; decent experience"
Decent price; decent experience; close to down town
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Basics not included"
Hotel staff were pleasant. Room did not come with cups, wifi was spotty, refrig was noisy, could hear other rooms, and their seemed to be linger odors in the hall and room. For the rate, it was a dive. I would expect this experience at a lower price point.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that you did not receive a courtesy call asking if you would like any dishes delivered to your room free of charge. Moving forward we will be sure to clarify our dish delivery service when guests check-in. Still, we are thankful to know that you were happy with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
A
It is a convenient hotel it has good location close to downtown and Second Districto, Convention Center.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and found our hotel to be a good value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Not worth the money"
It was in a great location and the staff at the front desk were nice. Unfortunately, the bathroom wasn't clean. Shower was dirty and had hair in it. Hotel in general was rundown and could use some updating. For the price we paid, it wasn't worth it. We've stayed in much cheaper hotels that were nicer.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues experienced and that our amenities were not what you were expecting. I can assure you that my team will be inspecting arrival rooms daily to make sure each guest receives a clean room. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Alexa
"Close to everything but hotel needs upkeep."
I have more complaints then I have compliments. Sandpaper towels to a weak continental breakfast. The nice young man that worked the desk had no knowledge or recommendations of the area... but he could Google it for you.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. Please accept my apology. I hope that the clerk was able to find the information that you were looking for during your stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Lo
"When all the real hotels are booked."
Old, dirty, room not fully cleaned, poor amenities, lame excuse for breakfast, funny smells in hallways. Not the worst place I've ever stayed, but its within range of it.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry that the amenities and our grab-and-go breakfast were not what you were expecting. Please accept my apology. I will be making sure all arrival rooms are inspected before check-in to prevent experiences similar to yours from happening again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Hotel Basics"
If you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel near the Hyatt Regency the Extended Stay America - Town Lake is worth a look. Basic facility but an easy walk to the Hyatt.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay with us was pleasant and that you found our hotel’s location to be convenient. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Outdated"
The room/amenities are outdated. No housekeeping during my 4-day stay.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry that the amenities did not match your expectations. Please accept my apology. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. I apologize if this was not explained to you during check-in. I will be using your comments as a teaching tool for the front desk operators. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Not swanky but comfortable"
It was a bit loud as I was located close to the lobby, however the stay overall was comfortable. It was a great price for the location. Close and convenient to downtown.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the noise in the hallways. Still, we are pleased to know that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Ileana
If I were to stay in Austin again, I would look for another hotel to stay at. The first impression is the most and I didn't have a good first impression. My room was fine, but on the way to my room the hotel could of been cleaned better and needed more attention to maintenance.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our hotel. We do strive to make every stay a pleasant and happy one. Please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Troubling lack of preparation"
I arrived at the hotel shortly after 5 PM. There was a long line of people waiting to check-in. Apparently, they weren't ready with rooms for everyone. After waiting in line, I had to wait an additional 20 mins before my room was ready. Once I got into the room, the toilet was screwy, the bathroom door didn't close and the outlets kept needing to be reset. It wasn't a horrible stay, however, it isn't somewhere I would like to stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry that you experienced maintenance issues in your room and that check-in was longer than expected. In response to your feedback, I am having my maintenance team look into the issues mentioned in your room. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Chad
"Extended Stay at Town Lake"
Room was clean, the location is great, the price is right. They do not clean every day and a couple of them at the service desk aren't very friendly, but whatever. The room was clean and comfortable and right by downtown, Lady Bird Lake and South Congress. Good bang for your buck.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel’s location and value; however, we apologize that our staff was not as friendly and accommodating as expected. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have personally re-trained our staff to be more welcoming in order to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Darren
"Great price, good location."
close to everything, rooms are not to bad for an older hotel. Well worth the price for a one night stay
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
rich
"Bad management!"
I was frustrated! At 11am, check out time. They come around banging on doors to get you out. I had called for a late check out since they delayed us checking in. Then after explaining to be man banging on the door that we had a late check out. 10 minutes later a woman can banging on the door. This hotel has a great location but the staff is terrible.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Kristi - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had trouble with the staff knocking on your door. I met with our staff, and we will communicate better to ensure that no one is knocking on doors until it is time. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Kristi
"Great hotel for a great price"
I would stay in this hotel again
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Alexandra
"Great location, nice staff!"
The hotel is in a great location, the staff was. We friendly, and my room was clean but no one came to clean it the entire three days I was there. I was told I had to order it and I did and it still wasn't clean. Not a huge deal.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your positive comments about our staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nasty hotel, but good location and has a kitchen"
It was okay. I stay here often because it has a kitchen, but that's about ut.
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"very convenient"
simple. no hassle
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"This place isn't plan B; it's more like plan M."
They had one person working the desk, and he also had to go check rooms, so if you needed anything it was sporadic. I asked for a non-smoking room, but it was clear I didn't get one. There was black mold all around the grout of the tub. The water would alternate between semi-warm and freezing in the shower.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
DeAnn - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you had the issues that you had. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am retraining our staff on customer service and alerting maintenance to the issues regarding the shower. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
DeAnn
"Adequate"
It was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy. The walls were thin and could hear traffic outside and neighbors in hallway.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room. Still, we appreciate you letting us know that you felt our walls were thin. We will take more care when walking the hallways. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Okay That's All"
Hotel was definitely a budget hotel. Okay at best. Nothing special at all.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that although your stay was satisfactory, it was not spectacular. I will be working with my staff to pinpoint ways to better satisfy our guests moving forward. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Timothy
"Convent for this trip"
Front desk personal not friendly at all I stood there for 10 minute's waiting for someone there was a sign up that said return shortly. Went to use restroom no toilet paper, no soap or anything to wipe hands with.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that our front desk staff was not friendly, and that our free grab-and-go breakfast was not properly stocked during your stay with us. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be striving not to leave the front desk unattended during peak times to ensure there is always a welcoming person available to make sure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am working with my staff to ensure that we are properly re-stocking our breakfast items during the appropriate hours. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"New Year's Hotel"
The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. I stayed in a suite which was very spacious. The kitchen lacked utensils which was not stated at the booking. The tv only had a few channels. I only stayed one night on New Year's and the room was suffice for that and the price was great.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff and cleanliness; however, we apologize that we failed to communicate our customized kitchen option to you upon check in. We do offer complimentary kitchen utensils upon request at the front desk. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing the check in process with the team to ensure we communicate this policy properly moving forward. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Bee
"Hotel.com knows what's up!!"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dominique
"Safe clean hotel close to downtown."
This hotel felt safe and clean. The staff was lovely. The breakfast was as advertised. Bare necessities but good price.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We're glad that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel and enjoyed our staff. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
58 years lady
Great location, however rooms are not in great condition. Mattresses are terrible.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are glad you appreciated our convenient location; however, we are disappointed to hear that your mattress did not meet your expectations. We will work with our maintenance engineer to inspect all of our mattresses and remove the ones that do not meet our standards. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Beware of cockroaches and poor service"
Came here for a 3 night stay. The hotel was old and service was even worse. Our room didn't cleaned one night and I called downstairs asking for towels. I asked if I should go downstairs to get them and front desk said no, they'll come bring it to me. A half hour passed by and no one came up. So, I went down to the front desk, only to see she was sitting and doing whatever on her phone!!! No apologies or anything!! Then on our last night there, we found a HUGE cockroach in our room!!!! We told front desk and nothing was done. The apology were just spoken words, nothing was mentioned to rectify the situation. The only pro is that it's walkable to dt ATX. But the state of the hotel and its service isn't worth staying here.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that your room had cleanliness issues that that you received such poor service from our staff. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I will be looking into who was on staff and coaching them on proper procedures regarding fulfilling guest requests and properly inspecting rooms. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"I'll stay again."
I liked that the bath tub was level with the floor. I liked the comfort of the bed. Excellent! I liked that the room was very clean. I liked the friendliness of the staff. I liked the safe neighborhood and closeness to my son's house. I liked that the price was reasonable for the area in town. My concern was that there was mold all around the grout between the tub and the tile. All in all, I will stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Milt - Thank you for your thorough review. We are sorry to hear about the issue with your tub's grout; however, we are very glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure all areas of our bathrooms are cleaned properly. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Milt
"go elsewhere"
There is very little sound insulation, you can hear every door close, footstep and toilet flush in the entire building. The bedding was old enough to buy alcohol, the mattress was both hard and lumpy, the pillows were that in name only, the towels were good for exfoliating. The ventilation is poor, none in the restroom and I awoke to the smell of many different but unidentifiable meats and spices being cooked. A drive up motel would've been a much better value, I did not rest well there an certainly would not want an extended stay.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you had such an unpleasant stay with us due to outdated furniture and bedding and poor insulation. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I will be looking into the room you occupied to see what needs to be replaced. I will also be working with my maintenance staff to improve the insulation of the rooms for better soundproofing. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Bryan
"It is OK"
To be honest there wasn't a lot of options available when we booked so that's why we chose to stay on this hotel, I wasn't looking for anything fancy, since we were out most of the time, so we just needed a place to sleep. we went walking to 6th street from the hotel and it is like 25 min, it is not far at all an we felt very safe. However, I think some things needs to be renovated, like the doors at the entrance, or the elevator! If you are looking for a place just to sleep and near from downtown, it is an ok alternative.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and had a good night's sleep. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Holiday vacation"
Breakfast would have been better if you had more variety to choose from. Not a bread person. Cost of Hotel was more than I expected with little service of breakfast items. Lotion usually comes with the hotel so I didn't prepare to pack. You had soap and shampoo, but no lotion.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Janne
"Very Close to Downtown Austin"
Sparse accommodations, geared for extended stay - if you intend to spend only a short time bring your own convenience items, those things that will make you comfortable. If you are going to stay longer you'll either have to rent from the hotel or bring your needed cooking and confort items with you.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location during your stay with us. Still, I apologize if our accommodations did not fully meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Austin
My room was odd. No coffee maker, even though the kitchen sign said there should be one. The towels are small, thin, and scratchy. No electricity next to the bed. Just very odd.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were not called after check-in to see which kitchen items you wanted delivered to your room. I discussed your comments with our staff, and we will make sure that every guest receives a courtesy call in the future. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
"Bedding Blues"
For an Extended Stay hotel, I expected a comfortable bed. The bed at this hotel was akin to that of most college dorms, with the bedding akin to the foil sheets of a refugee camp. Other than that, a pleasant stay was had.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the bed did not provide a restful nights sleep. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I will be looking at the mattress in that room to see if we can get it replaced. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Kevin G
"Anniversary Getaway"
Room was definitely not luxurious. It was a bit dated. Bed and pillows were comfortable. All towels looked dingy. Front desk was not informed about downtown activities when we asked her and did not offer to help us search. Hotel was about a mile away from all the downtown action which was ok for us since we like to walk. Not sure if we would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so disappointed that we were unable to provide you with information regarding our city. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure to note events in our surrounding area to make sure your experience is not repeated. I am also sorry to read that you found your room to be outdated. Your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Adela
"Ok place to stay."
It has been redone from a year ago. Nice and clean. Only problem is that the full size refrigerator will turn off and on and kept me awake.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the refrigerator kept you up at night. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am going to look into this issue personally and make sure that it is fixed for future guests. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Kris
Great location and price considering it was Halloween and F1 weekend!!
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the price and location of the hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Rudimentary"
For being an extended stay, it was very disappointing. They had no coffee or coffee maker, the towels were half size and too small (I'm 5-3, but how am I expected to dry with a hand towel?). When I asked for more towels, the front desk was not able to get me any and instead asked me to go chase a cleaning lady down the hall to get them from her. They were not able to produce a receipt at the end of my stay.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the front desk did not provide you with a towel and could not produce a receipt at the end of your stay. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will retrain them to make sure your experience is not repeated. As well, I regret to read that you were disappointed with the lack of a coffee maker in your room. Please know that we do offer coffee makers to guests upon request at no charge, along with many other kitchen utensils and amenities. I will work with my staff to ensure that we are better informing guests of this availability moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"get for what it is"
hotel was clean, room was basic, bed was so-so, but OK for the price. Location is great - probably best deal for the location in Austin.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Stephen - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our location during your stay with us. Still, I apologize if your bed and room did not fully meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Austin Stay"
The hotel was clean for the most part. Our room had toothpaste still in the sink from the previous guests and hair in the bathtub as well. The pillows were not really comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that the housekeepers missed cleaning the toothpaste in the sink and the hair in the bathtub. Please accept my apology. I am reviewing and monitoring the cleaning standards with our housekeepers to ensure that these cleaning issues do not happen again in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Was perfect for my visit. Clean and efficient. Close to downtown and easy access to the Capitol
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you found our hotel to be clean and efficient. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Wasn't What I Expected"
Hotel was not what I thought it would be. A/C ran off and on all night and would not keep constant temperature. Shower ran hot and cold and at times was difficult to find the correct temperature. Grab and Go breakfast only had a few items to choose from and was not well stocked on a Monday morning.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that that your air conditioning unit could not find the correct temperature and the shower temperature fluctuated. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to continually check the air conditioning units and showers to ensure proper temperature. I also apologize for the grab and go breakfast not being stocked. I will work with my front desk staff to ensure that we are re-stocking the breakfast items as needed so that this does not happen again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Dead roach in room"
I like this hotel because it has a kitchen. Upon checking in, the staff was nice and helpful. I got to my room and the bathroom floor was sticky (let just say you need to keep your slippers on the entire time). When I woke up after night #1, there was a 3 inch roach dead in the middle of the room and a 2 in dead cricket by the door. At least they were dead.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
KB
"Do not stay here!"
Not clean and with bugs in room. I had to check out early and go to a different hotel. Place was gross.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Bare bones"
The location is really great! I like too that there is a bike rental place right across the street. I was surprised this hotel did not have a pool, nor could I find the work out room, though there may have been one. The bed was very comfortable, but the walls were very thin! I heard my neighbor on a conference call from across the room. Granted, he was loud, but I heard him very clearly. It woke me up from a dead sleep. I was also surprised the cupboards were completely empty. Searched and searched for a cup to get a glass of tap water, finally found some plastic ones.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Very nice hotel close to downtown. Enjoyed my stay. It's a very clean and neat hotel and the staff was very nice.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Ken
"Decent hotel, close to downtown and cogress"
Because my previous review was rejected, I'll make this one short: decent hotel, found only one roach in the bathroom, close to downtown, hallways smelled like cigarette smoke, towels need fabric softener.......
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Should have picked the other one!"
Rooms have a kitchen but nothing in it! I requested dishes, cups, silverware and cleaning produces, including paper towels, but it never came. I had a small coffee maker delivered, but No coffee and No cups!!!! I've stayed at other locations and loved the fact that everything is there for me to use, but not here. I was disappointed with the lobby and the elevator conditions. it was clean but old, chipping and outdated. Too claustrophobic! There was no available drinking water in the entire building, including in the vending machines. I had to drive to the gas station to purchase a pack of water bottles. The breakfast was small and very limited. It was more like coffee and a snack. The room was nice and clean, but everything else could use improvement.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great location. Good Value"
Loved the location, room was about what we expected. Bed was terribly uncomfortable is our biggest complaint. Decent response from staff when we needed something, but the kitchen supplies were not ready for us until after we had been in the room for a while.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014