All hotels in Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3015 Denmark Ave, Eagan, MN, 55121, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"You get what you pay for"
I got this room for a very cheap price and got equivalent service. Check in took forever, room clearly has been a smoking room in the past, very outdated, complimentary coffee was gone by 930am, creamer was gone by 830am. We called to ask for a toothbrush we were told 'we have one but you have to come get it."
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"not bad"
this is the second time I stay at an extended stay, and I was hoping it would be a better experience than my first since this stay was in the Twin Cities, but it was better, but not that better. They need to take better care of their rooms and renovate. Maybe that will be a good start to have a better experience.
7 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Wedding Trip"
The hotel is obviously older, but we did find hair on the counter tops. Gross! Also, the front desk lady that checked us in was not so pleasant and I was not happy with her tone towards me. I had asked where our room was located and she said 330, which obviously was third floor. I asked again, where is it located and she would only say 3rd floor. I wante know where on 3rd floor was it? Her tone of voice was just unpleasant.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Ok hotel"
The hotel was located in a good spot. Close to everything we wanted and needed to do. Only took about 15 min to get to Mall of America which is why we went, but it was also close to Walmart which we needed when we realized we had forgotten things. The room itself was alright. The pillows were uncomfortable. The room was always HOT at night no matter how cool the air was on. The bathtub didn't drain well either. There was always ankle deep water while showering. Be prepared to go out or make your own breakfast because they didn't really have one. Some fruit, breakfast bars, coffee, and oatmeal was all they had.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
S. Wells
"Average Stay"
For the most part the hotel was decent. However, I think they could do more to take out the smoke smell in hallways and rooms.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great Trip"
My stay was very comfortable. The grout in the bathroom tile floor was chipped and there was a stain on the wall behind the bed. Other than that the roomm was nice and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very nice, friendly, very convenient to airport"
Staff friendly, knowledgable, willing to assist. Hotel is very convenient to MSP airport
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
We really liked the location and the rooms were just fine for us
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Dennis
"Will try hotel next door next time!"
When we were checking in someone called down to the desk complaining their room was not clean. The desk clerk challenged the cleaning staff in front of us and it was clear they had not vacuumed or done anything they should have. That first encounter did have us worried. Our two rooms smelled musty, the ceiling had fresh water stains, the floor by the air conditioner was soaking wet and there was black mold not just in one place but the entire area in the shower in one of the bathrooms. We did not expect the Hilton for the price we were paying, but my family have stayed in many Motel 6 that were four star compared to this! We chose this place because it is close to my parents assisted living facility. NEVER will we stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Seattle family
"cheap stay"
noisy from the hallway, Dark hairs in tub and sink, mildew in grout around tiles in bathroom
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
cub
"Room was fine."
Its a long story involving the staff not giving very clear warnings and because I actually had 2 rooms that night because of the size of our group they ended up towing my car because they couldn't get hold of me. They only registered my car to the 1 room well I had left the hotel with my daughters in tow from that room because they had an early morning flight. So I returned to my room and slept in. Well they were resurfacing their parking lot and towed my van because they couldn't get ahold of me even though I was in there hotel in my room. They had tried my other room and called my home phone which neither was very helpful. I had to pay for the towing so my room ended up costing me over an hour of time and $150.00. They didn't use a computer system and were very uncomprimising and wouldn't really even look me in the eye. I won't come back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"this hotel has seen better days"
The room was in rough shape. The dresser drawers and closet doors were very tough to open and close. There was black mold in the bathroom. We avoided spending time in the room because we just weren't very comfortable there.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
unhappy in eagan
"Bad mattresses they sag in the middle"
Great Staff and great location but I will call first to see if the new mattresses are in before I stay there in Eagan again!!!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
D
I think this is a great hotel for the money, but the money is more then I can usually afford so can't make this sort of trip often, otherwise I would definitely stay again. There were 2 chairs in our room, a king size firm comfortable bed and everything was just comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
If you need 5 star service, this is not the hotel for you. However, if you need a place to stay for a week these studio suites are perfect.
5 night trip Oct 14, 2012
"Don't stay here, even for one night"
Beds were loud - every time we rolled over we woke up. Room smelled bad and was not clean. Is close to airport and the staff was friendly at check-in and out.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
Jones
"Extra hard bed"
The bed will make your back hurt. The kitchen was not clean. The wicrowave had food from the last guest inside it. The pans for cooking were not cleaned. The halls had a foul odor. The Staff was nice.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2012
"Do not stay at this hotel"
For the money, I was expecting a great deal more from this hotel. The staff was unable to tell me where there was a grocery store - found it on my own a few blocks away. This might be an important piece of info for an extended stay hotel. Several rooms had been double booked, and the staff was less than courteous to people coming in asking about availability and discounts. There was nothing "extra" in the room, not even complimentary shampoo. Other extended stay places I've been at least had paper towels and dish washing liquid available. The linens were showing their age as well. For this price, is it too much to ask for a continental breakfast? This is amenity is typical in the other extended stay w/ kitchen places we've been. We will not be returning to a Homestead.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2012
"Okay stay for overnight"
Generally the hotel was clean and quiet. We stayed overnight. My only complaint was when we called to ask for extra pillows. We were told to call back in an hour and when we did, they told us they were out.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
LuisaT
"Nice place for the experienced"
The hotel was very nice, well-maintained and clean. There were minor problems at check-in (Inexperienced staff) and a wake-up call that didn't come. Otherwise, this a a nice enough hotel, particularly for an experienced business traveler who wants some privacy and a spacious suite/room at a good price. A novice traveler might find the policies and procedures a bit unusual, especially if they're accustomed to a regular daily room service hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
Rich & Judi
"Okay for an experienced business traveler"
I had to make a reservation change at the last minute, which caused a fair amount of confusion on checking in. The furnished alarm clock did not work. On the last night of my stay, I did not get the requested wake-up call, and was very nearly late for work. While overall it's a nice enough hotel, plan to take care of your own needs, as the staff lacks experience and concern to be truly helpful.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
Rich & Judi
They were having customer appreciation day when I was there and they fed everyone dinner. They gave great directions to area stores and places I needed to find. Great location!!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2012
Kristine
The lady at the main desk was wonderful. When I got to my room my trash was not removed and I had no coffee cups or glasses. The bed was hard as a rock so I did not sleep well and I had a seminar to attend in the morning.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2012
"Good price & location, but could be cleaner"
Room was fine, especially for the price. But wasn't cleaned well. Don't think it was vaccuumed before we came. We found a cigarette under the bed, in a non-smoking room! We flushed it down the toilet b/c we didn't want the hotel to think we were the ones smoking and charge us. We stayed on the first floor, and were woke up both mornings b/c of how loud the shower was above us.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"easy convenient stay"
great value, excellent quality, quick friendly check in
1 night trip Jun 8, 2012
"desk clerk"
Day clerk very helpful. Checked in at 11am, came back at 4pm to get key for room. Afternoon clerk didn't know what to do when I came back to desk and told her the room was open and dirty. Checked in with my sister in law and was then put in a room on another floor from her room. There was a reason to book together and to want to be on the same floor in same area. Clerk made no efforts to explain or to get me in another room near my sister in law. House keeping needs to learn to clean the coffee pots after each guests stay.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
"friendly"
short stay, however bed smelled of bodily fluids
1 night trip Jun 16, 2012
"Great value and convenient."
I was quite impressed by what Homestead Minneapolis offered for its price. Staff was courteous and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and were well-equipped with a stove, an adequately-powered microwave, and a large refrigerator. The bed was adequately comfortable and the cable TV selection was good. The first room I stayed in had a burnt-out bathroom light, but the front desk quickly fixed me up with a new room since their maintenance staff had already gone home for the day. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2012
MDM
"Do not reccomend"
Online reservation, we got in late, we are non smokers, specifically reserved a nonsmoking room, got a smoking room. Stunk like an ashtray. We were too exhausted to out up a fight. After flushing the toilet, found the toilet had issues and drained and refilled all night. Also, there was noticeable dog hair on the floor. Room was clean but not spotless, seems to be poor management to me, it's a newer hotel.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2012
Aaron
The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. There was a kitchenette which we didn't need as we were only there one night. It would be great for extended stay. We would stay again. Had breakfast at a Perkins about a mile away.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2012
J F
"GREAT"
We have stayed there on many occasions and have found it to be just as we expected. It is a comfortable and economical place to stay
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
"Close to Mpls airport"
Arrived late. Warm greeting. Close to airport and convenient to U of MN
1 night business trip May 28, 2012
Ron
"Convenient"
Rooms showing signs of wear. It is set up for longer stay but I was only on an overnight and it was a good rate. Few amenities but I didn't need any. If I stay again, and I may, I will bring my own pillow.
1 night business trip May 4, 2012

"Good price"
Older hotel but nice enough for the price. Easy to get to but nothing nearby.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Did the trick"
Cost effective, comfortable hotel. kitchenette was basic and could be updated. Staff was friendly. Breakfast area could be a little more elaborate.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable and Quiet Stay!"
The double bed room my family and I stayed in was nice and up to par. Bed sheets & comforter was was clean so no worries there. Great location between the airport and West St.Paul. We would stay there again....and recommend if you are traveling with children.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
L.C

"No hay transporte al aeropuerto"
Todo bien menos que está listado en la pagina del MSP con transporte al hotel y el nombre del hotel en hotels.com es "Homestead-Airport-Eagan" aun cuando llegamos no había ningun transporte y pagamos un monton para un taxi. Lo demás era bien.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2012