All hotels in Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America
3015 Denmark Ave, Eagan, MN, 55121, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Room was very dirty and outdated. It was non-smoking room but smelled like cigarettes.
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The room condition you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am sharing your comments with our staff and will use it as an opportunity to better train them. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice loved the kitchen thatvwas included."
Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Great overall.
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Tia - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that our staff made your stay enjoyable and that your room was comfortable as well as clean. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
tia
"great stay"
I love my stay at the hotel the staff was help full and freindly and the room was excellent
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Merritt - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you with all of your needs. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed your room. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
merritt
"Very Nice"
It was very nice! The only thing that was unpleasant was that a rock had more padding then the couch did! so hard I couldn't even sit on it! other then that it was great! Nice having so much so close!
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your comments in regards to our couches to the appropriate department. They will be kept in mind as we continue to make improvements to our offerings in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Big Mike
"Great Value"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We spent most of our time in Minneapolis so put more miles on the car than usual but it was easy to get around. The bed was VERY firm but we slept great. For those that hate a firm mattress this might not be the place for you to stay.
5 night trip Dec 28, 2013
RosiLu
"ROOM"
NOT THE BEST NO WASH CLOTHS,FREE BREAKFAST WAS THE WORST AT ANY HOTEL EVER STAYED AT
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that wash cloths were not provided in your room. We are sorry for this issue and are working to ensure all of our guest rooms are provided with the proper number of towels moving forward. As for our grab-and-go breakfast, this is a new feature, and we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to it in the future. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"N/A"
Fine
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Not very clean"
The location of the hotel was very convienent to the airport but unfortunately was not very clean.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Great place, loved the kitchenette. I plan a return trip very soon, would recommend to anybody.
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Ed - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our kitchen while here. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Ed
"You get what you pay for"
I got this room for a very cheap price and got equivalent service. Check in took forever, room clearly has been a smoking room in the past, very outdated, complimentary coffee was gone by 930am, creamer was gone by 830am. We called to ask for a toothbrush we were told 'we have one but you have to come get it."
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your check in process took longer that usual. We are currently training out staff in providing an efficient check-in. The complimentary coffee at our hotel is available to all guests 24 hours. We do however do take down our complimentary "Grab & Go" breakfast at 9:30am daily. I met with the staff, and we will be more diligent about keeping an eye on the coffee urns to ensure that we are not out of coffee for more than 10 minutes and that the creamer is properly stocked at all times. (This is the amount of time that is needed to brew the coffee.) We do make every effort to deliver items to our guests should time permit us to do so. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"not bad"
this is the second time I stay at an extended stay, and I was hoping it would be a better experience than my first since this stay was in the Twin Cities, but it was better, but not that better. They need to take better care of their rooms and renovate. Maybe that will be a good start to have a better experience.
7 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Wedding Trip"
The hotel is obviously older, but we did find hair on the counter tops. Gross! Also, the front desk lady that checked us in was not so pleasant and I was not happy with her tone towards me. I had asked where our room was located and she said 330, which obviously was third floor. I asked again, where is it located and she would only say 3rd floor. I wante know where on 3rd floor was it? Her tone of voice was just unpleasant.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Ok hotel"
The hotel was located in a good spot. Close to everything we wanted and needed to do. Only took about 15 min to get to Mall of America which is why we went, but it was also close to Walmart which we needed when we realized we had forgotten things. The room itself was alright. The pillows were uncomfortable. The room was always HOT at night no matter how cool the air was on. The bathtub didn't drain well either. There was always ankle deep water while showering. Be prepared to go out or make your own breakfast because they didn't really have one. Some fruit, breakfast bars, coffee, and oatmeal was all they had.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
S. Wells
"Average Stay"
For the most part the hotel was decent. However, I think they could do more to take out the smoke smell in hallways and rooms.
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Jeff - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased your stay at our hotel. I apologize that there was a smoke odor in the hallway and in your room. Our maintenance staff is working to correct this issue as soon as possible. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great Trip"
My stay was very comfortable. The grout in the bathroom tile floor was chipped and there was a stain on the wall behind the bed. Other than that the roomm was nice and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very nice, friendly, very convenient to airport"
Staff friendly, knowledgable, willing to assist. Hotel is very convenient to MSP airport
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the service our staff provides. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
We really liked the location and the rooms were just fine for us
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Dennis
"Will try hotel next door next time!"
When we were checking in someone called down to the desk complaining their room was not clean. The desk clerk challenged the cleaning staff in front of us and it was clear they had not vacuumed or done anything they should have. That first encounter did have us worried. Our two rooms smelled musty, the ceiling had fresh water stains, the floor by the air conditioner was soaking wet and there was black mold not just in one place but the entire area in the shower in one of the bathrooms. We did not expect the Hilton for the price we were paying, but my family have stayed in many Motel 6 that were four star compared to this! We chose this place because it is close to my parents assisted living facility. NEVER will we stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Seattle family
"cheap stay"
noisy from the hallway, Dark hairs in tub and sink, mildew in grout around tiles in bathroom
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
cub
"Room was fine."
Its a long story involving the staff not giving very clear warnings and because I actually had 2 rooms that night because of the size of our group they ended up towing my car because they couldn't get hold of me. They only registered my car to the 1 room well I had left the hotel with my daughters in tow from that room because they had an early morning flight. So I returned to my room and slept in. Well they were resurfacing their parking lot and towed my van because they couldn't get ahold of me even though I was in there hotel in my room. They had tried my other room and called my home phone which neither was very helpful. I had to pay for the towing so my room ended up costing me over an hour of time and $150.00. They didn't use a computer system and were very uncomprimising and wouldn't really even look me in the eye. I won't come back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"this hotel has seen better days"
The room was in rough shape. The dresser drawers and closet doors were very tough to open and close. There was black mold in the bathroom. We avoided spending time in the room because we just weren't very comfortable there.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
unhappy in eagan
"Bad mattresses they sag in the middle"
Great Staff and great location but I will call first to see if the new mattresses are in before I stay there in Eagan again!!!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
D
I think this is a great hotel for the money, but the money is more then I can usually afford so can't make this sort of trip often, otherwise I would definitely stay again. There were 2 chairs in our room, a king size firm comfortable bed and everything was just comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
If you need 5 star service, this is not the hotel for you. However, if you need a place to stay for a week these studio suites are perfect.
5 night trip Oct 14, 2012

"Good price"
Older hotel but nice enough for the price. Easy to get to but nothing nearby.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Did the trick"
Cost effective, comfortable hotel. kitchenette was basic and could be updated. Staff was friendly. Breakfast area could be a little more elaborate.
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our staff was accommodating and that you enjoyed your stay. I have passed on the your comments about our offerings at breakfast to the appropriate department. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable and Quiet Stay!"
The double bed room my family and I stayed in was nice and up to par. Bed sheets & comforter was was clean so no worries there. Great location between the airport and West St.Paul. We would stay there again....and recommend if you are traveling with children.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
6 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"close to airport"
Response by Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan-North
Mike - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location, which is close to the airport. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014