All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5990 Corporate Ave, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Great choice for a staying a little way from the b"
Really clean room, the staff addressed our problems (no ironing board, etc.) immediately, comfortable bed, excellent room. This was our second stay here, and we'll be back next time we come to town.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"My extended stay"
Overall this hotel had everything I needed a bigger fridge that the usual hotel and an electric range. The location was great! Quiet location.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Close to my sisters place"
Ants everywhere. Bathroom not very clean. Smell coming fr bathroom. Though we requested for non smoking but room near the exit where people go out to smoke and hang around
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Manj
"First but will be last"
If all extended stay America is like the one in Cypress.....then no matter how good the deal is, I would personally never booked with them again. Stayed there 2 nights, no shampoo, no conditioner, 2 towels, no room cleaning....no thank you!!!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Close to Los Alamitos Hospital"
The hotel was clean and the room was clean. Towels, utensils ,bowls were missing. The bed was rock hard and extremely uncomfortable. We left after one night. Positive is that is close to the Los Alamitos Hospital which is why we chose it.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Not very clean"
Room had bad smell, stove was broken, bathroom not very clean, hair balls on floor, no housekeeping unless staying 7 or more days. Picked up towels at the front desk but not very clean.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Room is not ready. I have to wait for 1 hour.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
":( breakfast"
Disappointed in breakfast options. Very little
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"NOT CLEAN AT ALL"
I'll just start off by there were ants all over our room and rats right outside of the building! There was no maid service like a regular hotel, so nothing gets restocked or cleaned. In all, you pay way too much for how dirty it is!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Rachael
"the mattres falldown"
cant sleep the set of mattres they use 2 mattres no box spring
francisco
"LACK OF SERVICE WAS NOT DISCLOSED"
We were NOT TOLD that for a stay of less than one week, our room would not be cleaned, beds changed or the bathroom restocked with fresh linens!! We had to go to the front desk to get fresh towels, shampoo etc that are usually supplied. The room appeared to have been recently painted, but bathroom fixtures were very old and basic. The price of the room did not reflect the lack of services.,
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"ANTS"
The hotel is decent for an extended stay, but it said all rooms have been updated, well ours wasnt quite finished. All the other rooms had updated cabinents and ours were old and worn out. The towels are horrible. its like wiping down your body with a piece of sand paper! And my biggest problem was the ants! WE HAD ANTS EVERYWHERE! My fiance went to complain and they said its our fault for having food in the room. Ummmm? What is the point of having a kitchen in our room if we cant use it without having ants everywhere? Maybe they should bug bomb their property and take care of the problem. I felt we should have been comped something, or even an appology. The staff was not very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Sara
"Could have been better"
The hotel staff were friendly but there was only 1 person to help me check-in to the hotel. Had to wait in line for 10 mins. The rooms are smaller than regular hotel rooms. A lot of amenities were missing in the room eg. no shampoo, conditioner, TV remote (I had to ask the front office for a spare. Luckily they had it). The room did not have coffee maker, trash cans and it was really weird having to carry your trash in a bag. This hotel left me unsatisfied especially for the price paid.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice area in cypress close to plenty of restaurant"
Doesnt include room cleaning unless your there for over 7 days..and at that only once a week
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"This hotel is filthy, dirty!"
The room was not cleaned daily but I still tipped. There were no cutleries, coffee mugs at least, drinking glasses, and the shower drain was almost clogged, long dark hairs were left uncleaned all over the tub, the green wash cloths were too shabby, the shower curtain was not wide enough to cover the width of the tub, the shower faucet water doesn't stop it leaked the whole time. It was dirty shower and not a place I'm happy, proud to stay. Won't recommend. In fact I felt deprived and like living in a condemned building in a ghetto that I had to lie to my business associates by telling them I was staying at the Hyatt House because I felt so bad staying in your hotel! I think you should refund my payment because I didn't get to sleep in that room due to the condition.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
cheri
"Good for the Price"
When traveling for business, free wifi and a fridge are my main concerns. I got both, so I was happy. It's not top of the line, and the bed could have been more comfortable, but for the price, I can't much complain. The "free breakfast" consisted of nothing more than bad coffee, and pre-packaged muffins and bars, so that was a slight disappointment, but then again, hotel breakfasts are rarely quality. Overall, I've stayed in far worse hotels in the area at that price range. But at the same time, for a few dollars more, I probably could have done better.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Not Up to Par"
I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room on the first floor. The entire lobby, first floor, and my room smelled of cigarette smoke. My clothes smelled the next morning.The first room they gave (right next door) was occupied by another guest. I walked right in on them! The front desk was minimally apologetic. While the room had a kitchenette there was not a single plate, dish, cup, utensil, etc. in the cupboards. They were bare. I had planned to prepare something in my room but ended next door at Wendy's. I was just too tired to move to another room. I called later on the day I checked out because I left a sweater in the room. The front desk put me on hold and never came back. I called again and was told that I would have to call the next day because housekeeping was gone for the day and there is no procedure to check for items that are left behind. I called the next and housekeeping was unavailable to speak with me. Call back again! I will never stay in another Extended Stay Hotel. I am thankful that I only planned on one night.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Peg
"Cypress Extended Stay"
It met my needs
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Lacking room service!!"
Rooms were very clean and everything was in good condition. No funky smells or anything. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. The only thing that lacked was room service.we stayed for two days and at no point did room service clean the room the following day. Other than that the stay was good. I would go again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Not good customer service worst place.nt gng back"
Nt good place bad customer service i paid for 2 nights. But when we check in tthy giv our room to someone else ,......
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
the staff was friendly but the facility was somewhat old. The room was in decently clean.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not what I would expect"
Stayed four nights. Made service only once a week. I never even got my kitchen waste basket emptied. In four days after check in I never one time saw a hotel employee at the front desk it anywhere else. Free breakfast = coffee, granola bars and packaged oatmeal bar and an orange. No pool They allow dogs which is just fine. But when I called at 1am because the dog next door at been barking for three straight hours non stop I was told "sorry air we allow dogs" thank goodness his owners came back about 2 or I wouldn't have slept a wink At 115 a night there much better options in this area than this hotel
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Rob
"Best they could"
I booked this hotel based on previous experience in another town. Was not aware that it said smoking room and asked to be put in a non smoking room since I don't smoke and the receptionist said hey don't have any rooms available. Sure enough after ten minutes some customers walk in and they get a room. I had to keep window open to be able to breath. Not my best experience!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Becks
When we arrived there is no way to get into hotel you have to pick up phone and dial so that someone comes out to help you. The staff is not friendly at all they are like robots. We had a problem with our keys and had to go to lobby twice until someone came up to assist us. There was suppose to be coffee fruit and breakfast bars bin the morning and there was nothing available. This hotel is a do it yourself type of place I never saw staff anywhere. Worst experience ever. For the price I could have stayed elsewhere. Never again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
anna
"Not bad for the price"
We were looking for a decent room at reasonable price which is what we got. Staff was not helpful when requests were made.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"location"
Plugged buthtub. No complemantory shampoo or conditioner samples. Run out of breakfast hot coffee. Slow breakfast service
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Just about perfect !!"
Very nice hotel in a good location for visiting Southern California - BW
Other trip May 1, 2014
Very nice, only draw back is having to go to front desk for everything (bath soap, shampoo, etc.)
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Rooms had strange odor and a door handle came off in my hand. The clerk did change our room for us with no problem but it should not have happened.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"disney vacation"
Overall hotel was a great choice. It was very quiet and not that far from Disneyland. Only issue I can complain about is that there wasn't enough towels and and toiletries.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Best for the buck"
May not be the fanciest, but close enough to disneyland and has a fridge and stove so you could make breakfast and what not.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
DRE
"Convienly Located"
The staff was very helpful in making our stay as comfortable as possible. We have scheduled a room for a future stay.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"It's alright"
Room is decent, a little too small. Good for someone who is on a business trip,
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
naty
"Going Green a Little Too Much"
This hotel was great. Very clean. Friendly staff. Neighborhood was great. My only gripe was that because of the whole "green" thing. The bathroom extras, such as plastic cups, and complementary lotions, shampoo, etc was lacking. Wasn't told if I should have requested them or not. Besides that, it was definitely a better hotel than some I've been at.
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
"Cockroaches on the bed and pillow enough said"
Cockroaches on the bed and pillow enough said hotel stay was a mess staff lazy.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Room was really nice and well kept. Not to far from Disneyland. Fairly cheap. Most of all the beds in the two queen room were fairly soft
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"Not so great"
When we Checked into our room the trash in the room was full, there was hair on the bathroom sink, no sheets or blankets for the pull out couch to accommodate our full party. Plus the continental breakfast is a joke, it's basically coffee, apples & oranges. And it's not close to Disneyland like it advertises, if I would have known all this I would have stayed somewhere else!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Anita
"Not close to Disneyland!"
Hair everywhere, nail clippings, bad odor in room, stained sheets, bathroom smelled like urine. Might as well stayed at Motel 6
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Sonia
"Nice and quite"
Not as clean as I would have liked. Stayed for business and liked the closeness to work.
"Not what I expected"
I was pretty disappointed with my experience. When I arrived everything seemed nice enough but as time went on things got worse. You have to constantly ask for clean towels and when you do staff seems a little put out to get them for you. There was one day they even gave me dirty towels with hair and makeup on them (so gross!). In the 6 days we were there they never came and restocked the room. We had to go to the front desk and ask for extra toilet paper. This just seemed a little much to me. We definitely won't be staying here again.
Becky
"close to disney"
they did not have bath towels and when i asked them they said that i had to wait 20 mins later they informed me that had to wait 30 mins, almost one hour, so i never got towels to take a shower. it said that my room was a smoke free but smelled like smoke inside of my room.
"Great friendly service"
Once we checked into the hotel from the time we left the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Made us feel welcome and we will definitely be booking here in the future!
McKinzie
"Very nice hotel with clean rooms"
The rooms are very clean and quiet. Front desk people were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Extended Nay"
I understand this hotel is usually for people who stay for a longer period of time, but our room was super dirty. When we first entered the room, it "looked" clean. But taking a closer looks, the towels and bed sheets all had very noticeable stains. Not sure if these were previously used from the people before or if these were actually clean. The whole stay I was paranoid about bed bugs, not that there are or aren't.. That's how sketchy our room was.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Extended Stay in Cypress CA"
This hotel has a very friendly staff. However, I was disappointed that I requested a non smoking room and I was put in a smoking room. The front desk offered a 5% discount for the inconvenience which I never received. I was also told I would be moved to a non smoking room the next day and I wasn't. A 5% discount is an insult for this type of inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
JB
"Worst Stay in OC"
I actually booked this hotel by accident. I wanted to stay at the Hampton Inn but apparently booked the wrong place! Oh well right? Wrong. This place was terrible and may be my worst stay in Orange County. The towels were STAINED and had hair on it. The bathroom did not have shampoo. Is it because this is extended stay where you need your own? Not sure but I only stayed for 1 night so I wasn't going to go buy my own. The in room telephone didn't work, was not connected to a line. When checking in the person told me check in time was at 3pm, and it was 2pm. He said NO rooms were available. Then he decided to check and rooms were available. Overall the place seemed very dirty and unpleasant. Never staying here again. Also, not sure why there was a copy in the lobby when I was checking in.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Disney trip"
Nice place, not to good of a continental breakfast, no pool which sucked.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Mrs. Doughtfire
"Nice and affordable hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at extended stay it had everything i needed and more came with a full kitchen too . I was very satisfied with the room and accommodation staff was very polite and friendly and explained their policies beforehand , it was 15 mins. Away from disney land but i dont mind as long as you have a car . Which most people have . Would always come back again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
caryl
"Pretty great"
The hotel was great, My room was clean, the staff was friendly. I actually liked that they don't clean your room during your stay. Since it's a little apartment with kitchen. The ONLY thing that really could use some improvement is the bed! It was a little hard and not comfortable. Other than that the hotel was great and the price was great as well. Would definitely stay there again, hopefully they will have a better mattress next time.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Emma
"Okay hotel"
It was a decent stay at the hotel, but I was not able to check in until 3 hours after the stated check in time which defeated the main reason why I rented a room for the day (last minute purchase wanted to spend sometime focusing on my art). Room cleanliness was okay, a couple lights in the room were not working, contained VERY basic accommodations. Over all was an okay stay, but I will definitely pay the 15-20$ difference next time to stay at a much nicer hotel (which there are a few others within walking distance) or pay even less for a motel with the same quality experience.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014