All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5990 Corporate Ave, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Could have been better"
The hotel staff were friendly but there was only 1 person to help me check-in to the hotel. Had to wait in line for 10 mins. The rooms are smaller than regular hotel rooms. A lot of amenities were missing in the room eg. no shampoo, conditioner, TV remote (I had to ask the front office for a spare. Luckily they had it). The room did not have coffee maker, trash cans and it was really weird having to carry your trash in a bag. This hotel left me unsatisfied especially for the price paid.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice area in cypress close to plenty of restaurant"
Doesnt include room cleaning unless your there for over 7 days..and at that only once a week
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"This hotel is filthy, dirty!"
The room was not cleaned daily but I still tipped. There were no cutleries, coffee mugs at least, drinking glasses, and the shower drain was almost clogged, long dark hairs were left uncleaned all over the tub, the green wash cloths were too shabby, the shower curtain was not wide enough to cover the width of the tub, the shower faucet water doesn't stop it leaked the whole time. It was dirty shower and not a place I'm happy, proud to stay. Won't recommend. In fact I felt deprived and like living in a condemned building in a ghetto that I had to lie to my business associates by telling them I was staying at the Hyatt House because I felt so bad staying in your hotel! I think you should refund my payment because I didn't get to sleep in that room due to the condition.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
cheri
"Good for the Price"
When traveling for business, free wifi and a fridge are my main concerns. I got both, so I was happy. It's not top of the line, and the bed could have been more comfortable, but for the price, I can't much complain. The "free breakfast" consisted of nothing more than bad coffee, and pre-packaged muffins and bars, so that was a slight disappointment, but then again, hotel breakfasts are rarely quality. Overall, I've stayed in far worse hotels in the area at that price range. But at the same time, for a few dollars more, I probably could have done better.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Not Up to Par"
I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room on the first floor. The entire lobby, first floor, and my room smelled of cigarette smoke. My clothes smelled the next morning.The first room they gave (right next door) was occupied by another guest. I walked right in on them! The front desk was minimally apologetic. While the room had a kitchenette there was not a single plate, dish, cup, utensil, etc. in the cupboards. They were bare. I had planned to prepare something in my room but ended next door at Wendy's. I was just too tired to move to another room. I called later on the day I checked out because I left a sweater in the room. The front desk put me on hold and never came back. I called again and was told that I would have to call the next day because housekeeping was gone for the day and there is no procedure to check for items that are left behind. I called the next and housekeeping was unavailable to speak with me. Call back again! I will never stay in another Extended Stay Hotel. I am thankful that I only planned on one night.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Peg
"Cypress Extended Stay"
It met my needs
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Lacking room service!!"
Rooms were very clean and everything was in good condition. No funky smells or anything. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. The only thing that lacked was room service.we stayed for two days and at no point did room service clean the room the following day. Other than that the stay was good. I would go again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Not good customer service worst place.nt gng back"
Nt good place bad customer service i paid for 2 nights. But when we check in tthy giv our room to someone else ,......
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
the staff was friendly but the facility was somewhat old. The room was in decently clean.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not what I would expect"
Stayed four nights. Made service only once a week. I never even got my kitchen waste basket emptied. In four days after check in I never one time saw a hotel employee at the front desk it anywhere else. Free breakfast = coffee, granola bars and packaged oatmeal bar and an orange. No pool They allow dogs which is just fine. But when I called at 1am because the dog next door at been barking for three straight hours non stop I was told "sorry air we allow dogs" thank goodness his owners came back about 2 or I wouldn't have slept a wink At 115 a night there much better options in this area than this hotel
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Rob
"Best they could"
I booked this hotel based on previous experience in another town. Was not aware that it said smoking room and asked to be put in a non smoking room since I don't smoke and the receptionist said hey don't have any rooms available. Sure enough after ten minutes some customers walk in and they get a room. I had to keep window open to be able to breath. Not my best experience!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Becks
When we arrived there is no way to get into hotel you have to pick up phone and dial so that someone comes out to help you. The staff is not friendly at all they are like robots. We had a problem with our keys and had to go to lobby twice until someone came up to assist us. There was suppose to be coffee fruit and breakfast bars bin the morning and there was nothing available. This hotel is a do it yourself type of place I never saw staff anywhere. Worst experience ever. For the price I could have stayed elsewhere. Never again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
anna
"Not bad for the price"
We were looking for a decent room at reasonable price which is what we got. Staff was not helpful when requests were made.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"location"
Plugged buthtub. No complemantory shampoo or conditioner samples. Run out of breakfast hot coffee. Slow breakfast service
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Just about perfect !!"
Very nice hotel in a good location for visiting Southern California - BW
Other trip May 1, 2014
Very nice, only draw back is having to go to front desk for everything (bath soap, shampoo, etc.)
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Rooms had strange odor and a door handle came off in my hand. The clerk did change our room for us with no problem but it should not have happened.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"disney vacation"
Overall hotel was a great choice. It was very quiet and not that far from Disneyland. Only issue I can complain about is that there wasn't enough towels and and toiletries.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Best for the buck"
May not be the fanciest, but close enough to disneyland and has a fridge and stove so you could make breakfast and what not.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
DRE
"Convienly Located"
The staff was very helpful in making our stay as comfortable as possible. We have scheduled a room for a future stay.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"It's alright"
Room is decent, a little too small. Good for someone who is on a business trip,
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
naty
"Going Green a Little Too Much"
This hotel was great. Very clean. Friendly staff. Neighborhood was great. My only gripe was that because of the whole "green" thing. The bathroom extras, such as plastic cups, and complementary lotions, shampoo, etc was lacking. Wasn't told if I should have requested them or not. Besides that, it was definitely a better hotel than some I've been at.
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
Room was really nice and well kept. Not to far from Disneyland. Fairly cheap. Most of all the beds in the two queen room were fairly soft
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"Not so great"
When we Checked into our room the trash in the room was full, there was hair on the bathroom sink, no sheets or blankets for the pull out couch to accommodate our full party. Plus the continental breakfast is a joke, it's basically coffee, apples & oranges. And it's not close to Disneyland like it advertises, if I would have known all this I would have stayed somewhere else!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Anita
"Not close to Disneyland!"
Hair everywhere, nail clippings, bad odor in room, stained sheets, bathroom smelled like urine. Might as well stayed at Motel 6
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Sonia
"Nice and quite"
Not as clean as I would have liked. Stayed for business and liked the closeness to work.
"Not what I expected"
I was pretty disappointed with my experience. When I arrived everything seemed nice enough but as time went on things got worse. You have to constantly ask for clean towels and when you do staff seems a little put out to get them for you. There was one day they even gave me dirty towels with hair and makeup on them (so gross!). In the 6 days we were there they never came and restocked the room. We had to go to the front desk and ask for extra toilet paper. This just seemed a little much to me. We definitely won't be staying here again.
Becky
"close to disney"
they did not have bath towels and when i asked them they said that i had to wait 20 mins later they informed me that had to wait 30 mins, almost one hour, so i never got towels to take a shower. it said that my room was a smoke free but smelled like smoke inside of my room.
"Great friendly service"
Once we checked into the hotel from the time we left the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Made us feel welcome and we will definitely be booking here in the future!
McKinzie
"Very nice hotel with clean rooms"
The rooms are very clean and quiet. Front desk people were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Extended Nay"
I understand this hotel is usually for people who stay for a longer period of time, but our room was super dirty. When we first entered the room, it "looked" clean. But taking a closer looks, the towels and bed sheets all had very noticeable stains. Not sure if these were previously used from the people before or if these were actually clean. The whole stay I was paranoid about bed bugs, not that there are or aren't.. That's how sketchy our room was.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Extended Stay in Cypress CA"
This hotel has a very friendly staff. However, I was disappointed that I requested a non smoking room and I was put in a smoking room. The front desk offered a 5% discount for the inconvenience which I never received. I was also told I would be moved to a non smoking room the next day and I wasn't. A 5% discount is an insult for this type of inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
JB
"Worst Stay in OC"
I actually booked this hotel by accident. I wanted to stay at the Hampton Inn but apparently booked the wrong place! Oh well right? Wrong. This place was terrible and may be my worst stay in Orange County. The towels were STAINED and had hair on it. The bathroom did not have shampoo. Is it because this is extended stay where you need your own? Not sure but I only stayed for 1 night so I wasn't going to go buy my own. The in room telephone didn't work, was not connected to a line. When checking in the person told me check in time was at 3pm, and it was 2pm. He said NO rooms were available. Then he decided to check and rooms were available. Overall the place seemed very dirty and unpleasant. Never staying here again. Also, not sure why there was a copy in the lobby when I was checking in.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice and affordable hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at extended stay it had everything i needed and more came with a full kitchen too . I was very satisfied with the room and accommodation staff was very polite and friendly and explained their policies beforehand , it was 15 mins. Away from disney land but i dont mind as long as you have a car . Which most people have . Would always come back again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
caryl
"Pretty great"
The hotel was great, My room was clean, the staff was friendly. I actually liked that they don't clean your room during your stay. Since it's a little apartment with kitchen. The ONLY thing that really could use some improvement is the bed! It was a little hard and not comfortable. Other than that the hotel was great and the price was great as well. Would definitely stay there again, hopefully they will have a better mattress next time.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Emma
"Okay hotel"
It was a decent stay at the hotel, but I was not able to check in until 3 hours after the stated check in time which defeated the main reason why I rented a room for the day (last minute purchase wanted to spend sometime focusing on my art). Room cleanliness was okay, a couple lights in the room were not working, contained VERY basic accommodations. Over all was an okay stay, but I will definitely pay the 15-20$ difference next time to stay at a much nicer hotel (which there are a few others within walking distance) or pay even less for a motel with the same quality experience.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Don't do it"
I book a lot of our hotels from hotels.com...this was the worse! We called hotels.com and they couldn't move us until the next day.... The hotel is dared, and scuzzy. M human hurt himself and we had to go to hospital ER,and when returned at 1:00am there was no one at front desk, the doors were wide open. We booked to rooms as we were a family and they could not get us on the same floor. We had to ask front desk for to.it paper. It felt like this was a hotel for people on public assistance. Breakfast consisted of a few pieces of fruit. As we were checking out there was a young man trying to get something out of one of the trees on side of hotel. I thought it was oranges, when behold out drops a booking from a tree???? Hmmmm why was it there. & what did it have.? The rooms are very small and dark. The hallways were dirty. This is not a place for the family, stay away!
3 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
Us4onli
"Very nice. Perfect for our needs."
We had a previous bad experience at a similar type of hotel (not an extended stay) but found this one to be excellent. The room was actually pretty big (king suite) and the bed was very comfortable. Was expecting an oven for some reason and was disappointed but we used some creative strategies and managed. The staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting some local grocery stores and restaurants. The bed was super comfortable but pillows were slightly lacking for what I prefer.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Quiet hotel, nice location"
Drove up to Anaheim for Disneyland for NYE, but did not want to pay tons of money at hotels close to the park. This hotel is 6 miles away and a short 15 minute drive straight down Katella. Definitely nice to get away from the tourist crowded area and breathe a little. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area, so that was a plus to kill time. Our stay was quiet. While the hotel was 100% booked, i only heard our neighbors through the wall when we first checked in about 4pm, and not a noise afterward or in the morning. They have breakfast bags (?) in the morning, but I did not get down in time to grab one, but they were out until a reasonable time of 9:30am. We had a 1 queen bedroom, kind of studio room. I believe we were put in the handicap room, which was not an issue. The bathrooms are much bigger. The room came with a full refrigerator, stove top, sink, and microwave. Definitely nice to have and keep waters cold. Staff was nice and helpful. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
JM
"One night was enough to check-out early"
We arrived from out of town late and were provided rooms that smelled unclean. When we opened our door the kitchen smelled like urine. The bathroom had a roach crawling across the floor. Also it stated 3 miles and was actually 6 miles from Disneyland
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
KBrewer
"bad clean and very bad breakfas"
I surprised with the breakfast, this is the first time in my life. The breakfast consisted of just muffin and coffee only. The worst is that the staff insist that this is the American breakfast and this is the stander in USA. I traveled a lot and never seen such this breakfast. In the website, the photo shows different breakfast than the actual, you can check that. The second point is that I left the room about 1:00pm, and I asked them to clean the room. The staff said sure, but when I came late I noticed nobody clean the room. I wonder and I am asking: is the hotel accept if I paid less than the rate.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Quiet and close too areas to eat"
The room was better then expected. Bed was comfy...
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Average"
Our stay was nothing spectacular, but also not horrible. One of our main issues was the fact that we requested a non-smoking room and when we arrived the room reared of smoke. The only other issue was the bed, it wasn't comfortable at all. Other than that, we didn't run into any issue. Check in & out went smoothly.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Checked in about midnight and needed to get up at 5:20AM. I was there for less than 6 hours, but 3 major problems. 1) Dead-bolt to door did not work. I kept pushing on the door, but it would not catch. 2) Taking shower, I made sure that drain was open. Instead it filled like a bathtub. 3) Wake-up call for 5:20. Actually I got a call (1 ring) about 4:30. I did not answer it but it woke me up. I couldn't go to sleep again until I needed to get up at 5:20. I got no wake-up call at 5:20. I was there for less than 6 hours. I work routinely near there and was hoping to find a suitable hotel in the area. Expepia hooked me up with a hotel that they portrayed as OK. I feel that hotel should be shut down.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Nice hotel and close to disneyland!"
Great hotel to stay at. Staff was very friendly. Rooms was nice and clean. Hotel about 15mins from Walt Disneyland Resort. Nice safe neighborhood to stay. Definitely will stay again on my next trip to Disneyland.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Mel
"Worth the Money"
It's located in/near Industrial area, but there's fast-food and shopping plaza if needed. So we pull into the Entrance(night) and I noticed the parking area is not as Brightly lit. We circle around the hotel looking for parking spot. We walk to the Front doors(double layer), approach Front Desk, which lights to that Counter area behind it are off/dim. There are Signs advising to Call operator? Then they will send Down the Front Desk personel?. I'm not used to this. So we call the number, wait for Live-operator(8-15mins?). Finally get a Live person.. Give her our Info, she said she will send Front Desk down to help Check us in our Room. Maybe 3-5mins later, Young guy(20's) helps us. Now Entering Room, Very Nice! Fridge(almost normal size), sink, stove, microwave, counter-space to Sit(2 person), like a Studio?, Flat-screen LCD tv(37"?), queen-Sized bed, nice fluffy pillows, closet with sliding mirror doors, table for office work?, comfy type lazy boy chair, AC blast COLD!!(love it), Bathroom plenty of room. This Room blows away any Motel 6/Super 8 type rooms. If you can afford it, Put out the extra 20-30$? Your Room doors are inside building and NOT outside like Motel 6? I felt safer needing a Card key to enter hotel side doors instead of just anyone can get in. I'm sure there's other Hotels that will beat this place, but comparing to places that are under 60-80$ a night.. This place Kills them. I hope this Helps!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"It was OK"
Just run of the mill
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress
Dennis - Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great for friends."
If you save a money, this hotel is the best choice. We didn't have any complaint for the facility of the hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress
Yam - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our hotels location. We hope your travels will bring you back to our area soon! Thank you again for your kind words.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Yam
"horrible"
It was horrible they gave away my room the first night and the second night they put me in a room the stink like dead fish all i can say tha was the worst place i have ever spend a weekend not happy at all
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
elmer
"Smelly"
Like industrial cleaning products and burnt hair. The beds were as hard as a rock. The interiors need a serious makeover.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013