All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
12121 Coit Road, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
    2.9
"great"
Great staff and location.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Desire
"great"
Very comfortable. Great staff. Enjoying my stay.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Desirae
"Low Quality"
I prepaid using Paypal. Thank goodness we did. When we arrived at around 12:45 AM we were shocked by the rude awakening we experienced when all we wanted was to check in and get in the room. We were hit up for an additional 75.00 before we would be given a key. I refused. We were asked in we had any friends or relatives we could call and get their credit card number so they could give us the key. She stated that this is what happens to all their Exspediia customers. I booked through Hotel.com, and she said as far as they were concerned they treated every online booking as it is is Exspedian. IT was a huge hasslw which no one should have to endure.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Need updated ASAP
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road
Michelle - Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear that our hotel didn't meet your expectations. We will work with our staff to continuously improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"great stay"
They were phenomenal. All I can say
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your visit to our hotel. We are thrilled to read that we were able to provide you with such a great stay. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
chase
"Pathetic pitiful"
U really don't want to hear about the hotel visit that took me four hrs to get nor how ur employees treated me and how I ended up having to pay for my own room after being told that what I already paid would be applied to the new room expedia would pay for the remaining cost of the new room due to all the crap I went thru and how it started at 11 pm and did not end until 3:30 am. And I am now out $135.00.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
no thanks
"Not Impressed"
The rooms are very small. The tiles on the bath tub were broken and in some instances, the tiles were missing.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Vanessa Marsh
Horrible place.....nasty and run down......room hadn't been cleaned in years.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Dennis
The manager Kendrick is very helpful and professional.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Did not have room with 2 beds available when we checked in so we had to take one bed and a fold out couch (and we booked 2 mos ahead). We had trouble with the fold out couch not folding out properly
2 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Dirty Filthy Disgusting"
30 year old carpet, 30 year old comforter, 30 year old blanket (with fresh black soil stains), 30 year old fabric chair that may have been retrieved from a curbside bulky trash pickup, sticky remote control, sticky table tops, scum smeared on the bathroom glass, broken soap inside the soap packets even. No wi-fi --- at least with the wrong code supplied by the clerk. On the positive side, there was a barstool made of naugahyde that was acceptable.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
W. Ritter
"was ok for the price"
was not the best but was clean and staff friendly
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
Nice
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
GREGORY
"Worst hotel experience ever."
Arrived at the hotel and the room was unavailable. After a long discussion and multiple contacts with the hotel, I was sent to another hotel in the area under the same management. This location was also unavailable and had to wait 3 hours. Originally requested a non-smoking but was put in a smoking room which smelled awful. Room keys and locks did not work most of the time. Avoid this place at all costs. Hotel management and staff were very rude.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Ed
"Convenient and friendly"
The stay was pleasant and provided a rest from the Dallas ice storm.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
The front desk and the rest of the staff were accommodating when at the last minute i needed to check in early and no rooms were cleaned or available at that particular moment. They were quick to meet my needs and assure that my stay at their hotel was going to be a pleasant one. Everyone was very friendly, the room was nice and clean and my stay was absolutely nice and enjoyable. I will be back.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
G Jackson
"Unhappy dude"
Never came to clean room during our 2 day stay. Rooms were not what we ordered, and almost couldn't get into 1. Got in late, but no service rep was around, had to call twice to get an attendee while students waiting in van and it was freezing and raining while i stood by door. Rooms were just trashy
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2013
guy
"It worked out great"
We had never stayed in an Extended Stay before but we ere very happy with how it all turned out. When we (myself and my 4 & 9 yr old daughters) checked in we were issued a room and in short order found that I couldn't get the AC to cycle on. I called the front desk and was immediately issued a different room. This one seemed to be fine. It was a bit "lived in" and so not in pristine condition (I guess it is an "Extended Stay" and that should be expected) however it all seemed to be nice & clean and neatly folded/stacked. I found the beds to be somewhat less comfy than what we were used to in hotels but they weren't uncomfortable. The 2 burner stove was nice, we didn't have to eat everything out. The light in the vent hood was burned out and the desk was happy to give me a new one. apparently she still put in a maintenance request because next morning maintenance came by to make sure there were not more problems with it. The room with the sofa bed out was cozy but it was family time and we were all very happy with the outcome. We would definitely book it again.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
MegaDave
"Save yourself the headache"
The hotel staff was terrible at customer service. There is a doorbell you have to ring to enter the lobby and I stood there for 15 minutes while the lobby clerk was nowhere to be found. When i finally got in to check in at 3:10pm i was told my room wouldn't be ready for another hour. Check In time was at 3pm....Once i finally got assigned a room it turned out the room was already booked to another customer, AND they were inside of the room. There was no remote and the air conditioner did not work.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road
Chaise - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room was not ready at the proper time. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the proper steps to make sure your experience is not repeated. As well, I will be working with the entire staff, coaching them on how to provide our guests with better customer service moving forward. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Chaise
"Suprisingly great customer service"
The girl that checked me in was awesome she said she was getting a visit from corporate in a few days and I can see why. Awesome hotel
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Erica
"It was okay."
Got a room for two nights for a really great price through expedia's unpublished hotel rates. Not super clean. In a so-so part of town and not a quiet as I would have preferred. However, it was good for my budget.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Hardest bed I have ever been on. Hotel tried to charge me twice. Avoid this hotel
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Cheap, adequate hotel if you know what to expect."
I selected this hotel because it was close to my destination and was very, very inexpensive. I was surprised to find it had a full kitchen with large refrigerator/freezer, two burner electric stove, sink, vent hood, microwave and toaster. It also had all the kitchen utensils you would need, and a two seat dining table. Very compact, but very usable. The bed was comfortable and the a/c worked great. For the downside, when I arrived there was no toilet paper, the wireless internet password didn't work, there was a wet towel in the sink, dead beetle on the floor, crumbs in the microwave, and a couple of unidentifiable things in the refrigerator. When I went back to get some toilet paper in the office and ask about the wireless, they were gone (fortunately for only 30 minutes). Later when I went back they were able to fix those problems. This was about 10:30 at night. There was a guy there trying to get his reserved room, but they were unable to accomodate him for almost an hour because the person behind the counter had started what he called an audit. This made the computer unusable, which was the only way he could check someone in. Later on another person showed up and was sent away until later. There was no soap or shampoo anywhere. I didn't ask, but I suspect those aren't provided. But it is an extended stay hotel so you have to know what to bring.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you liked your in-room kitchen, comfortable bed and our hotel's location. Still, I am sorry that your room was unclean and our staff did not attend to your needs in a timely fashion. In response to this feedback, I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning standards and am going to coach the entire staff on how to prioritize responsibilities so our guests are taken care of efficiently moving forward. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very Convenient to Medical City"
Small studio, adequate and utilitarian. No restroom in the lobby caused me to have a slight accident trying to make it to my room in time.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"NASTY"
In one word this hotel was NASTY!!! I reserved a room non smoking with 2 double beds. When we got there they did not have a room with 2 double beds as was confirmed. And the room smelled so bad of smoke we could not even stay there. The hotel looked like a drug place. Do not refer anyone to this slum hotel
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Not good"
The room was very small. The walls looked horrible, and so did the carpet. The smell of the room was not fresh when walking in. The bed is entirely too hard and all you get is one flat pillow to lay on. I did not get any sleep the whole night. The service is great but the rooms aren't. Definitely won't be staying here again.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2013
"cheap hotel"
this hotel was under new management and they have not had it very long. there was no restroom in the lobby, inconvienent after a long drive. the room was kind of shabby and worn looking. needed paint and fixing up, tub was dirty looking and tub shower faucet didn't work properly. probably was clean but just didn't look it. there was a lot of people coming and going at all hours of the night. could clearly hear lots of doors closing and cars all night.g
Other trip May 28, 2013
Dale
Very good, may retrun.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Difficult experience"
We had reserved a room with two queen beds, since my husband and I were traveling with our two young grandchildren. I called in the afternoon to say we would be arriving around 9. When we got to our room, we found a room with 1 queen bed, and one couch. It's now time to put these children to bed (ages 3 and 5), and I have no bed for them. I called the office ---- they said that there were no rooms available with two queen beds, that they gave us the room with the pull-out couch to compensate..... however, there were no sheets, pillows, or blankets for the pull-out. My husband then had to go to the office where they gave him the bedding, and we put the bed together. Naturally, this was a difficult time with two children who needed to sleep. In addition, after checking in and getting our key, we had to wander around in the dark trying to find our room. There were simply no signs to indicate where rooms were, other than the number on the door --- which was not easily visible from a car. The clerk did not give us directions or a map. Breakfast was lacking, to say the least. The children picked up granola bars and muffins, but there was no milk or juice. Only coffee and tea. Our next stop was McDonald's.
Other trip May 2, 2013
"Very Nice Location"
Just a wonderful stay great staff.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
"Do not waste your money even if it is cheaper!!!"
This place was not clean at all. Bathroom smelled, cobwebs in kitchen, counters were sticky, hairs on the bathroom floor. Bathtub was dirty, stained. An electrical outlet was hanging off the wall.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"gd times"
The first room I was given not prepared at all ! The trash bins were full, bd was a mess. The bed sheet had blood stain. I have no complan about the 2nd room..
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
the non smoking room smelled and had ash trays in it. I would not stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"disgusting"
My house had a pipe burst so I reserved a room for me and my kids with a double bed everything looked fine until we walked in. the ceiling had water damage and it was getting ready to fall in the bed which was,wet from the water leaking into the room I called the front desk and it took 30 minutes to respond to my request I was then called about an hour later and told that the hotel owner was going to contact me. that never happened and they transferred us into 2 different rooms 1 of the rooms smelled like mildew the other ones smelts just like old noodles never again will I ever go to the hotel ever again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Laceita
"Terrible night!!"
The bed was hard as a rock, coffee pot and mugs but no coffee. No shampoo. The staff seemed to be nice, but the room was not what I expected.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
spidc60
"old and dirty"
The front desk lady was very nice-the room however was very gross, make up and dirt on sheets, toilet plunger in bathroom-wore flip flops - did not see roaches-but just knew they were there-gross. Checked out immed next day. Not what was expected from brand,
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2013
SE
"Waited just to check in for fifteen minutes..."
This is a value only property. Location is decent, but the service here virtually non-existent . I waited 15 minutes just to check-in at 7:00 pm, nobody answered the buzzer. Then, the room key wouldn't work, then they found another room, i tried that one, but it had not been cleaned. So an hour later, I still had not gotten in the room...
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
Frustration in Big D
"You get what you pay for"
Ok for the price. It includes a small kitchen but the room is very basic. The bathroom is basically a sink, toilet and shower head on the wall. It's right by the highway so pretty noisy. The people that live in the hotel are sketchy. But if you need a cheap place to sleep for a night it gets the job done. Also, bring your own soap and shampoo.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013
I needed to find a room at the last minute for a big trade show that had most other hotels in town booked. For the price, this room was maybe even a bit more than I would have expected. The beds were not the best quality, but everything else was okay. Some of the posts made it sound like this was a bad neighborhood with hookers and other stuff going on. I was there four nights and that was not the case at all. How can the neighborhood be bad when the only buildings around you for 1/4 mile are high-rise office buildings, a Jewish private school and a big hospital. As for convenience, it's 1/2 mile to the Forest Ave. train station and there was plenty of parking at the lot. I was in town for a convention downtown and the train made it as convenient as if I had stayed downtown for 10 times as much.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
"This hotel is POORLY managed, Bad Experience!"
I am a professional and travel a lot for work. I stay in many hotels and this hotel is the WORST I have encountered. Management and staff are rude! Rooms are gross. Nothing works like tv. Was locked out of my room by the door lock. I had my key but the lock would not work. I left my room at midnight to go outside to get drink in machine and came back and it wouldn't work. Staff on duty could not get their cards to work either. They told me I would have to wait until the next day to gain access. They put me in another room. This was unacceptable with me so I contacted a locksmith which costed me $199.00! This hotel is a complete JOKE! DON"T STAY HERE! Shady! Shady!
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
Jesse M
Staff was very nice and reacted immediatly to the multiple malfunctions realized during my stay
4 night trip Jan 14, 2013
BMF
"it was ok"
The first room that they gave me was filthy had dirty dishes in the sink food wrappers. Night stand was ontop of the bed. This was not what I expected from this.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"It'll do in a pinch"
It was what we were looking for @ the time, just a place to rest up. It accomplished that. No more, No less
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
just o.k.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Front desk clerk was rude and has attitude and also double charged me when I already had a room. Stayed there before with no problems but I doubt I will return.
2 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2012
Kenny
"convenient but creepy"
Did not like my stay at Homestead Studio Suites at all. For the price the room was OK. Not very clean and definitely showing some wear and tear. What made me most uncomfortable were the guests that were clearly transients using the hotel as pay by the day apartments. Some of them just "hanging around" and watching everyone else come and go. Made for a very creepy atmosphere for a business traveler.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2012
"Very different first night"
When we arrived there was someone in the room we were given, they sent us to another room which had not been cleaned ans still had other peoples food and items in it, we were then put in two single room until they could get us a double. They have said we will get back our first night payment so I am waiting to see if that is done. After all this our stay was good.
5 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
Wanda
The hotel staff was very courteous and the location was great. The room was a little dated but was overall nice.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
Alicia
"Truely Wonderful"
Lot of action.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Terry Manager
"A bit disappointing"
It looked like a secured office place, like this is a dangerous area .....we have to be safe. No lounge. Couldn't tell me about churches in the area nor look up the info. Otherwise courteous.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2012