All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
710 Yorkmont Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28217, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Clean and peaceful place.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Alson
"Friendly staff, DISGUSTING ROOM"
I was stuck in Charlotte with my family due to flight cancellations, and needed a place for my parents to sleep. They couldn't sleep on cots at the airport, since they both have bad backs and knees, so I booked the hotel with the best price and what seemed to be the best distance from the airport. The staff was friendly at check in, and it was welcome after being treated so poorly at the airport by US Airways staff. I had high hopes that we would get a good nights sleep, but when we entered the room, the air conditioning was set to 60 degrees, the carpet was soaking wet right underneath the unit, and the stench was unbearable. The entire room smelled of mold and urine. My family was so exhausted that they just feel asleep, but the next morning no one was well rested. We all smelled like urine, like the room. I was gagging all night. We left hours before check out and decided to spend nine hours at the airport just to avoid that room. DO NOT STAY HERE EVER.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ayesha
Hotel in a very good location. The room was quiet- a big plus. Beds were comfortable. Kitchenette was clean. Breakfast was minimal: apples, muffins, coffee. There was in-room coffee/coffeemaker as well.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Great loved it.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"will never go here again"
I stayed here for 3 nights. They checked me out after the 1st night and rented my room to someone else. I do not know how this happened since I booked for 3 nights. The new guest walked right into my room when I wasn't fully dressed. This was very humiliating and I will not be returning to this hotel again. I also had to go to the office to reactivate my key card since it was no longer working because they checked me out. If this place hadn't been prepaid through expedia I would've left that day.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our your stay. I sincerely apologize for the incident that occurred during your visit with us. This is truly unacceptable and I am sorry for your experience. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Nice, easy to find and close to downtown Charlotte
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for your fantastic review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"good value"
no room service...no daily cleaning to the room, will charge you extra $10 for it
Other trip May 29, 2014
jimlove
"Service issue"
Upon check out the front desk promised to email me a receipt for the charges of my stay. After waiting for a week, I emailed the hotel and asked again for my receipt. They told me because I book through a third-party Internet site, they would not give me a receipt. I argued that they promised it but to no avail. They refused to give me a copy of my receipt
3 night business trip May 20, 2014
The security lock was half off the door. It had only one screw. The tub had a large piece of Porcelain missing, and the toilet paper holder was 1/2 off the wall. Otherwise the rooms were clean and well equipped. These were small maintenance items which make a large difference to guests.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the maintenance issues you encountered during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night family trip May 19, 2014
No Shuttle to hotel--driver out sick--$20 cab ride, front desk person incompetant, manager not helpful, called regional person. Long story--First visit to this chain of hotels and last.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there were issues with the shuttle service. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be increasing our staff to make sure that we have complete coverage during our shuttle hours moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Nice rooms for the price."
Nothing was wrong with anything in the room and had kitchen supplies!
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future
Other trip May 20, 2014
"2x The Stay - 2x The Good Vibes"
This is my second time staying here and I must say I love it! Rooms were clean, especially bathrooms (huge thing for me). The service both times was great. Polite, knowledgeable staff that gets the job done and leaves you feeling like they genuinely enjoy what they do. For the price...You CAN'T go wrong :)
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Javonne - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room, the spacious bathroom, and the service our staff provided. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Extended stay In Charlotte, I am dissapointed"
Rooms are Ok with kitchen, I stayed 5 days, 4 nights and the room was not cleaned ever. The information says there is breakfast, but it is only take and go, just coffe and snacks... By the way the hotel that is across the road offers all for the same price, clean, service comfortable, great rooms, pool, breakfast, fitness center and same price than extended stay america. I was stupid for staying in this place I thought was good but was a mistake....I think is a good option for one night that's it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Business Person
"right by the airport"
Fulfilled our travelling needs for something clean and affordable near the Charlotte, NC airport. Don't count on their continental breakfast.....no juice or cereal/milk....only a granola bar, a small blueberry muffin, limited choice piece of fruit and coffee, definitely grab and run, but it sufficed.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Hotel staff was friendly, very helpful, and accommodating. Briana made sure I was well taken care of. Great service, nice location. Very comfy. No loud noise ever from other guest. Everyone meaning guest just does their own thing and doesn't complain. Which is a big plus for me because at times we can get pretty loud.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
GiGi
"It was OK..."
I stayed at this hotel for a total of 4 nights. The first 3 nights were great. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful and professional. The fourth night I was given a different room which was not as nice and the employee named "Tim" that I had to deal with was ignorant, unprofessional and clueless. I probably won't stay at this particular Extended Stay America again because of my last experience. I checked into another hotel and I'm very happy. I refuse to allow people to get paid to provide substandard service.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the first three nights of your stay; however, we apologize that we fell short with our customer service on your last night. In response to your feedback, I have reminded all of my staff to provide thorough and exceptional service to our guests consistently. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Reneep34
"Worth it!"
Good place to relax and get a good night sleep. It was in a great location. And then customers service was the best I've had. And I've stayed in about 20 or 30 hotels in the past 15 months cause I'm a truck driver and sometimes you need a good bed to sleep in over night.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
R. Barnes
"Good Location"
The front desk person would not direct me to the hotel from the main road (Tryon) I was in my car on a cell phone that hadn't been charged all day while at work and stayed on hold forever while I thought someone else was going to give me directions and I was less than 1 mile away. When I finally did find my way in, the front desk person seemed to have something else on her mind other than quality customer service. She laid the key on the desk close to her, making me have to reach for it across the counter. I had a 4 night stay there and of course I had to come to the office twice after check-in to have it re-programmed. The room was nice and quiet but the bedspread was very dusty which caused allergy problems.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our convenient location. Still, I apologize that our level of customer service did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will meet with our front desk personnel to review our customer service policies and guest protocol to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback regarding our bedding options will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Quiet, clean and close to down town"
We would stay here again. Great price for a room with furnished kitchenette.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Again, thank you for the feedback. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Two on the Road
"Pricing just right"
The room has everything you need for a extended stay,bring your dish washing liquid,the dishes aren't thoroughly clean!Also there is a Extra Charge for Cleaning service,but other than that the stay was ok!
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had dirty dishes in your room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be inspecting our rooms more closely to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
LAS
"Good experience"
very clean, location was close to everything and staff was very friendly
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Great stay from start to finish. The front desk agent was a delight, the room was clean and nice. My overall experience was perfect!
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Billie - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our level of customer service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Billie
"Nice, quiet hotel. Relaxed environment."
The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean, and things such as a fridge & microwave were a plus.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It’s great to hear that we were able to provide you with a nice, quiet and relaxed visit. As well, I’m glad that you enjoyed our staff and your fully equipped kitchen. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
L.A.13
"Comfortable Affordable stay close to airport"
Missed our connection and had to spend a night. Booked online and they quickly picked us up at the airport. Renovated within the last year, this is a nice older motel that is clean, small and worth what you spend. I was impressed with quality of the remodel. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room has a full kitchen but room is small. Only downer was old style bedspread...ewww...and blanket. used sheet as a barrier. We would stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Darryl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens. Also, I’m excited to learn that you enjoyed our amenities including our airport shuttle. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Darryl
"Home away from home"
My stay at this hotel was AWESOME! The young lady at the desk Bre was great! Very friendly staff. Like a home away from home.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Nikki – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased that you found our staff, especially Briana, to be friendly during your visit. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a “home away from home.” We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Nikki
Stay was what I expected. A very Quiet area with friendly staff.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
L Gene Hatley
"Awesome choice"
I loved this hotel and I felt safe and it was like a home away from home.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Christine
"Great hotel and staff"
I can't say enough about the staff - they were spectacular. Kind, helpful and always friendly. The location is around other hotels, with many restaurants within walking distance. There were a couple issues in our room that needed fixing, but they were manageable. Otherwise this would be a perfect 5-star location. You won't regret staying here!
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Joe - Thank you for posting such a complimentary review. I am so happy to read that our staff took such great care of you, making you feel at home at our hotel, and that you truly enjoyed our location. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Bad Neighborhood. Safety Concerns"
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and professional. They appeared genuinely concerned with every customer's satisfaction. The night I stayed they happened to have the bad luck of a boiler pipe breaking whcih limited access to hot water for the evening. They were upfront about it at check in and they had the pipe repaired by morning shower time. I think that is the best I could expect. My main issue with the hotel and the reason why I would not choose it again was safety. The neighborhood area is not good and with this being a lower cost and extended stay hotel, I found it's residents to be mainly locals without permanent homes, or put another way, 1 step away from being homeless. I was genuinely concerned about my personal safety and the safety of my vehicle and belongings. For that reasopn I cannot recomend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional during your stay with us. Still, I apologize for the hot water issues that occurred during your stay; however, I am glad that we were able to get it fixed in a timely manner. Guest safety is a top priority of ours, and we will take your feedback very seriously as we work to fix this concern. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Great for the money"
Enjoyed the stay. For the money it really can't be beat.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to location are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read about the stained on the towels, the odor in the room, and the carpet. To uphold our company's high standards, we have set up a meeting with the housekeeping and maintenance department, where we will share your comments with the entire staff, to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
I came just to relax and get away! I enjoyed every min. Vanda at the front desk when I checked in was so very helpful. I will definitely be back!
2 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Tamara P
The staff who welcomed me, especially Briana at the front desk, was very helpful, pleasant and genuinely happy to see me. Some of the people staying next to me were a little loud at times with knocking on their doors or playing music. Overall, it was a satisfactory experience.
4 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"What a great place."
It is a motel style walk-up, but it seems handicap accessible on the first floors of the buildings. It is a quaint room with a small kitchenette completely equipped with a small table and chairs, pots and pans and dishes, a small refrigerator and stove and sink. The place is clean and the furniture is nice. I will definitely stay here again while in Charlotte. It's close to the highway and close to the airport but not close enough to hear the airport.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Comfortable and Clean and close to the airport"
I needed a room for the night as I was on an early morning flight. Staff was helpful and friendly, room was very clean and comfortable and Airport Shuttle was right on time. Would stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Chris - Thank you so much for posting a great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet all your travel needs. We truly enjoy making your stay away from home as comfortable and welcoming as possible. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Stay away!"
This is a creepy old motel! It's outdated, run down, and the free breakfast is a joke. For $20 more, go stay around the corner at the Embassy Suites.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our hotel wasn't able to meet your needs. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
road warrior
"First time in charlotte"
The room was very nice and the staff was extremely friendly on every shift. Hotel is only five minutes from uptown and pretty much everything I needed to do while I was there.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Jasmine - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad to to know that our hotel staff provided courteous service during your stay. Also, I am pleased that our location was ideal for your and that our amenities met our needs. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Jasmine
"A great place to stay away from home."
I loved the room everything was good i look forward to staying here again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Very comfortable room was very nice and staff was excellent I would recommend this hotel very highly and will definately use it again.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Decent room for the price"
Decent value for price paid. No breakfast to speak of just a couple of granola bars and an orange was available and coffee. Room was pretty clean and freshly painted. Had a good sized refrigerator but has ice trays for ice service not ice maker , minor issue. No shampoo as other have stated, there was a small bar of soap. Nothing around the hotel as fars as places to eat. I would stay here again
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
ACV215
"Close to training venue"
Loved the hotel. Nice and friendly staff. Location was tucked away from the main street, which was good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Kaneko - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our staff and location Please know, we take guest safety very seriously and apologize if you were uncomfortable with our hotel layout. Still, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you we are taking the proper security measures to ensure all of our guests enjoy comfortable stays at our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Kaneko
"Clean, neat and spacious, kitchen included."
Wonderful! It was convient to have a full functioning kitchen and it was great to be able to have my two pugs spend the night with my daughter and I. They r extremely pet friendly and clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Krissy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you found your room to be clean and spacious. As well, I am happy that we were able to provide you, your Daughter and two pugs with a great stay overall. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
krissy
"very clean and comfy"
The room was very clean. The property is very well maintained, the grounds are landscaped beautifully. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
"Great Job!"
Great job. Thanks.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Kimo
"Very clean and friendly"
We only stayed one night but they made us feel more welcome than the other hotel we stayed at later on. We will definitely book with them in the future when we need to come back.
Business trip May 27, 2013
"Decent place"
Nice room with outside exposed door. Great location to dining and a good sized room. I forgot that Extended Stays do not include anything other than bar soap so you need to remember to bring shampoo/conditioner, etc. with you. The place was very clean and I didn't have any trouble with any appliances, water faucets, etc. A good solid 4 and the price was very reasonable. No breakfast is served but they did offer a grab'n'go bag for take-away. I'd stay there again.
Other trip May 24, 2013
bryon
"Bare Minimum! No Frills - Not even Shampoo!"
VERY disappointing - the hotel was $81 and I expected way more.....NO ELEVATOR, No shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hair dryer, paper towels (it had a kitchenette) no dish soap, no business center, no "personal items" in lobby or at desk, no pool or hot tub, no workout room, no toast, no milk, no juice, are you getting the picture here? Renovated bare bones minimalistic male traveler type room. HUGE TV.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Enjoyable Stay"
The price was very good compared to other hotels in area. Room was clean and included a small kitchen with full refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove top, small sink and dishes/pans/utensils for 2 persons. Leak in kitchen sink was promptly repaired upon notification. First timers should be aware of the hotel's housekeeping policy (no housekeeping was provided during our four night stay#. Towel/linen exchange and various housekeeping supplies were available at the office. No big breakfast buffet - oatmeal, muffins, coffee, fruit. Hotel is pet friendly; Expedia did not indicate that we were booking a pet friendly room #the hotel does have no-pet rooms available). There was ample parking.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"great value"
Great value , clean room, need more cable channels, bathroom counterspace limited
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"more than expected"
This hotel was more than I expected after reading the reviews on this website
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2013
Antonio
"great value, good location for Charlotte"
Good location, nice room layout, overall great value and good place to stay when doing business around Charlotte.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013