All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
3625 Orange Pl, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Nice hotel in great area"
I really enjoy this hotel. The only negative was there were no towels in the room which I didn't notice until the next morning when I needed them. But everything else was great. The staff is friendly and very helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Robin - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that your room was not properly stocked with towels prior to your arrival. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure this issue does not occur in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Robin
"ok"
ok
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"ok"
decent
2 night trip May 30, 2014
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME BEING A GUEST HERE. THE LAST STAY I STAYED ON THE 1ST FLOOR WHICH WAS MUCH NICER AND CLEANER THAN MY PREVIOUS STAY ON A DIFFERENT FLOOR.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Dee - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that your second stay at our hotel did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that I am working with our staff to improve our services for future guests to enjoy. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
DEE O
"Hotel was close to our Doctors office."
I was shocked at the condition of our room as a whole. Expecially the condition of the kitchen the germs and bacteria that were growing under burners. The complete neglectof the entire room with such a disappointment as a whole it was shocking and utterly disgusting. What can we say.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not pleased with the overall condition of your room. This is unacceptable and I am sincerely sorry for your experience. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you still stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The Jordans
"Very close to sites to visit and quiet night"
The people were very polite and the businesses near by had just what was needed.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Jeanne
"Good for last minute booking when nothing availabl"
Hotel.com associate VERy helpful trying to find us a last minute safe clean hotel near Clevelsnd tourist Attractions. She did well. We were near University area museums which were great visits, also not far from downtown attractions. Hotel could have been a bit more clean bit overall met our needs and price range. Had a grab n go breakfast with cereal juice muffins coffee.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our found our hotel's location to be ideal and safe. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to you doing so again in the future.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Kb
"Dump!!!"
Waiting for over half an hour to check in even though i booked online dirty room had to keep asking for things from front desk hallways dirty and noisey only door that worked after hours was front door had to walk around building aftet dark horrible place and i paid 110 bucks for that dump it was more like a rent a room by the hour place !!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Called with option of Over Booking"
Over booked reserved room. Was called in the morning on day of arrival with options to room unavailable. Was surprised and pleased to have notification/options prior to arrival. Poor breakfast, coffee, packaged muffins, and granola bars. Ran out of coffee, no backup ready. Other extended stays I have stayed at have full breakfasts or better choices available. Would not choose facility for extended stay. Staff both day and evening distracted, occasionally not available at desk. Room clean but older. stained furniture.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the booking issues during the check-in process and the level of professionalism displayed by some members of our staff. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your comments regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast are greatly appreciated and will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Extended Stay Beachwood"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The kitchen floor, microwave, and bathtub were dirty. I didn''t want to touch anything. The towels were rough and had bad stains on them. There were no cups or glasses to drink out of. The sheets were dingy and some of the furniture had stains on it.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Cockroach Motel"
dead cockroaches on floor upon arrival, dirty, beat-up environment, NO MAID SERVICE/CLEANING in 2 DAYS! Terrible beds.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Unfortunate Power Failure at the wrong time..."
A power grid failure in the area killed what could have been a good stay. I expect a refund of that night stay, but they really need to have a better plan and back up system for any future such issue ever happening again.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Lacking in essentials"
We arrived and were missing many things, ie coffee, toilet paper, wash cloths, tissues, bar soap, and to my surprise, no shampoo/conditioner/lotion. When I called the front desk, and first asked for coffee, the attendant said she'd have to check to see if they had any. She said they had some, I went down to get it, and had to ask for more than the one she was handing me. (She wasn't the friendliest to say the least) We had approximately 1/5 of a roll of toilet paper and no wash cloths. When I called for those, they were delivered to the room.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Tina - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that the amenities in your room upon arrival did not meet your expectations. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a timely manner. I will be reviewing your comments with our team to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Tina
"Felt like a dorm."
Would have gotten a 4 if it hadn't been for the fact that the fire alarm went off twice while there. I felt like I was back in the dorms.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your feedback regarding our fire alarm system is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice, clean place to stay"
Everything was very nice. We did have a bit of trouble with a stopped bathroom sink, but, maintenance came up in a short time and fixed it. Easy location and within distance of food and shopping.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"No Complaints at Extended Stay"
Room was nice, very clean, and staff was wonderful....the breakfast could have been better.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Nicole – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased that the cleanliness of your room met your satisfaction. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our staff during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast didn’t meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
Nicole
"Not a very good service"
I've been here for 4 days. I booked a studio room so that I can cook as I dont go along well with external food. The first room they gave me didn't have any cookware that hotel provides. I had to call reception again and again for some basic amenities. They finally changed my room. There was no Janitorial service even for one day. I literally had to beg for some coffee and creamer packets at the reception. The reception was not polite. I made sure there was no DND tag on the door and I still didn't see any room service or janitor knocking my door. The tube light fixture was hanging out of ceiling on one side. The cookware provided was not non-stick. Anything that we try to cook sticks inspite of using lot of oil and pam. Pretty bad experience. Will never opt for this hotel again.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
SModa
The location made my trip very productive and the price was reasonable . Good morning coffee to go!
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location was spot on for your needs and that our grab-and-go breakfast, especially the coffee, was so good. I do apologize that the main entrance was under construction. It has since been re-opened. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"GREAT Place To Stay!"
This Extended Stay America Hotel was GREAT! From my check in until my check out, I had very little trouble!! The only "problem" I had was that the fan for the heater was "loud" when it came on, but even then, it wasn't bad enough to move my room. WHICH they did offer to move me! The staff was all very nice & helpful! The room was very clean & all amenities worked fine. The hotel was quiet & comfortable! I loved that it was very easy to get to, right off of the Freeway! It was nice to have a kitchen to use, although there were plenty of restaurants in the area! I found this hotel to be well worth the cost!! I would go back without a problem!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Cleanliness is not the standard here"
Needed a cost effective room for a weekend trip to Ohio for a family event but I have stayed in better hotels for the same price! Where should I start...do not stay on the 1st floor..at any hotel...ever!! I tried to close the curtains which left huge gaps for anyone outside to easily see from the front and sides. It was late in the evening so I did not care to pick up all my stuff and move to another floor so I dealt with it. The only amenities in the bathroom was a bar of soup and a facial bar...I have never stayed at a hotel that did not provide at least shampoo....until now. The worst part of the room was the cleanliness, the pillows had someone else's odor so they were not washed, I called the front desk for replacements only to have someone knock an HOUR AND A HALF later!!! I never answered the door and slept with my clothes as pillows. The next morning topped it all off with hair in the shower. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Disgusted with Extended Stay America
"close to business site"
excellent value for the money
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that we provided you with a comfortable room at a great rate. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Wonderful !!!!!"
Wonderful!!!! just wonderful !!!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
malaika
"Good Value for Money"
This hotel is good value for money. It is conveniently located near a major highway (easy to get to and from,) restaurants, and a few stores selling essentials. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but include a fridge, microwave, and cooktop. Bring your toiletries because you all you'll find in the room is a bar of soap or two. Maid service is on request, but I prefer this. Only complaints: no in-room safe, and the free breakfast is barely worth the price (but there is a Pancake House and a Bob Evans down the street.) Bottom line: I've stayed there before and I'll stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly staff and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. As well, please know that toiletries are available at the front desk for your convenience. We look forward to having you visit with us again.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Quick and convenient"
Just needed a quick local hotel for a birthday surprise. Picked extended stay so that I could cook dinner in the room. It was nice for the price I paid & the hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and are glad that you liked your room, especially the kitchen. We hope you had a good time celebrating! Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"clean, friendly staff and most important - warm!"
Stayed here a couple nights when our heat and water were out at home - very friendly staff, helpful and smiling. Room was clean and warm and we were able to relax.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Dear Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very pleased to read your comments about the staff and that they were very friendly, helpful and smiling. Also, thank you for the comments about the room being clean and warm. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
fun day
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
cunningham
"Needs to be clean"
I did not know this was a Pet friendly until I was checking in saw a dog. My family and I requested a room where pets had not stayed. We were given a room but there was some animal hair. The towels were clean but had animal hair stuck in it. The room did not have a hair dryer.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
Ravi
It's ok for the money,friendly staff.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very glad that our staff provided you with such friendly service. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to having you do so again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"Close to where i had to visit"
Very Good
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
We are very pleased that your stay with us was a positive one. It is great to read that you especially enjoyed our location. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"No frills but good value"
comfy, conveniently located, clean basic lodging. Weird that I had to had to go to front desk to get both a "do not disturb" sign and blow dryer, but staff was very friendly and accommodating!
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Dana - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of having to go to the front desk for items you needed. Still, I am pleased that you found our location convenient and your suite comfortable. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
dana
"Wouldn't recommend if you're a non-smoker"
Could smell other people smoking in the hotel while in your room
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issue you had with our hotel regarding the smell of smoke. I will be discussing your comment with our staff to work in preventing your experience for future guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Close to inner-state hwy. food establishments"
My stay was good. Friendly hotel staff, clean room and kitchen available.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2013
"Not worth the Price"
I was very disappointed with this hotel. I've stayed at hotels all over the country and this was by far my worst experience to date. The room was not "Clean", it was freezing in the room and when I asked about it, they blew me off. Yes you can save some money but is misery worth the price of addition??? The answer is a resounding NO!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Aaron
"Not great"
It was dirty and smelled weird. They were still doing construction and it was a bit annoying. The front desk personnel were nice but slow. I hope i dont have to stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Really disappointed"
I was greeted by a very negative desk clerk who told me all the rules - like no linen service, breakfast is a granola bar and coffee on the way out, nobody at the desk between 1pm to 6 am. The entire place, including my non-smoking room reeked badly of smoke. the furniture was stained badly enough with who knows what that I stood the whole time I was on the phone trying to find a new hotel, rather than sit down. The next day I found out that there is no hair dryer, one of the few amenities listed as included, and you have to get one from the front desk.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
The first room they gave us was dirty! I mean, not cleaned at all, beds messy and trash not taken out. The next room had the bed made and was "clean" but the overall cleanliness of the room was not up to my standards.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Karla
"A Decent Facility"
I found the room to be satisfactory. The desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable with Cleveland and traffic flow. This info was quite helpful. Another customer had a dog that was barking around 6:30 A.M. This was irritating and forced me to get-up earlier than expected and begin my day schedule.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Will
"Run down and not terribly clean."
Hotel rooms run down. Not equipped for things you might need in an extended stay hotel. Didn't even have a hair dryer in the room. Room not clean.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room. In response, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures moving forward. As well, please know, we do have hair dryers available at the front desk for your use. During your next stay, please be sure to request one. Still, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Very good place to to stay"
The room was well maintained, the renovations weren't prefect , however the the maintenance was very nice as well as the housekeeping staff. The front deck person wasn't present when we arrived.However she was very helpful and pleasant (she made our day because she was so friendly). I've stayed before and I enjoyed all my visits. I can happily say this is a quiet ,safe, great beds, place to stay. My hat out to the staff, they should be rated as the number one group in places to stay with in the area. Between me and my wife four thumbs up.The staff was excellent, however there's just something missing. Do Not hesitate to stay here.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Dino
"Our stay at extended stay orange"
We enjoyed our time, would have been nice not to have construction working so early in the morning by our room, but other than that, very enjoyable. Staff wonderful and curtious! Also, we wished when they said breakfast was served til 930, didn't just mean oatmeal and fruit muffin. With coffee or hot chocolate. Juice or milk would have been nice.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Allison
"good"
good
4 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Rogefr
"Overpriced at any price"
Hotel changing name. Outside sign was wrong. Refrigerator was loud & kept my wife up all night. Bathtub faucet was stuck. Stains on carpet & chairs.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"OK for one time"
Hotel was OK. Signage was confusing with two Extended Stays on same street, one sign was nearly impossible to see and the other still says Homewood. Grab and Go breakfast was just coffee, no juice, apple, and some wrapped breakfast bars. Shampoo and hair drier at front desk.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
Pete
"Located near shopping and restaurants"
only had a one night stay very acomadating quiet and safe
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am delighted that you found our hotel accommodating and safe. I am glad that your overall stay was enjoyable. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Convenient location"
At this hotel, you get what you pay for. The room was clean, but maybe a little less comfortable that I was hoping for. The pillows were too small, and the towels were scratchy. I didn't stay there long enough to take advantage of the kitchenette, but that's a great feature. The location is great. There are many places to eat and shop. I saw a Whole Foods store a block away. I spent more of my time in downtown, so getting there was easy, as well. I'd stay at Homestead again.
Response by Extended Stay America -Cleveland -Beachwood -Orange Place -N
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the room was not as comfortable as you wished. In response to your feedback, I am also checking on the pillows to insure all of our rooms are up to company standards . Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again the next time you're in the area!
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Stef
"Will never stay at this location again!"
Outdated room. Lights not plugged in. Light switches covered in grime, spills/drips are the walls in the main room and in the bathroom. Bathroom light flickered, only truly coming on after 15 minutes or so. Shampoo packets only available at the front desk, though the front-desk was only staffed until 11 pm (we were a late arrival). The decision to stay there was a last minute decision, simply because other hotels were booked. Even the sheet that "described" thier offerings had been copied and re-copied so many times that it was hard to read from all the marks on it. Will never stay at this location again!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Disappointing hotel staff"
The hotel has nice amenities for stays over 1 night due to the kitchen. There are not many utensils or dishes. The cooling/heating system in the room was extremely loud and there was a maintenance warning on the thermostat. After calling the front desk twice, a maintenance request was filled out, but it was never fixed during my stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
J
"Not bad and close to the city"
In general it's pretty decent. Some of the rooms are pretty decent, but some have stains on the rug, tatty bed covers and frayed/ripped upholstery on the chair. Some also have stains in the bathrooms and toilets that don't flush well. The staff is really nice, and the grab n go breakfast is handy and the coffee is good. The towels are smallish, thin, and rough and no shampoos or conditioner are available in the rooms..
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Clean, Basic Room"
The hotel is comfortable, rooms are clean. Amenities are basic but one does get a large room with cooking facilities and a large fridge. This hotel is worth considering for an extended stay. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2013
hotel overbooked didn't get the king suite but ended up with a regular queen room. however the hotel staff called hotels.com to ensure we were comped in full. Having stayed in many exended stay type hotels we were disappionted that ammenties were at a bare minimum- no paper towels, dish soap,tissue,and hair dryer.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013