All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
920 Cross Winds St, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"EXCELLENT PRICE FOR VERY CLEAN HOTEL"
GREAT STAY FOR THE MONEY
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
pamela
The carpet and upholstery on the chair and ottoman were horribly stained. although they may have been cleaned the carpet appeared to have been flooded. The bathroom however looked remodeled and was very clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Just needed a place for my family to sleep for a few hours, our trip was unexpected and on a tight budget. Unfortunately the beds were very uncomfortable but the room served it's purpose. Room smelled like smoke and ac was loud but I guess it was clean there was nothing notably dirty about the room.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Worst Ever Stay!"
We booked here to attend a funeral on Friday morning. The non-smoking room reeked of smoke that was settled into the furniture. My daughter has asthma and cannot be around smoke. The Hotel staff was not friendly at all and would not provide us with another room. We had to end up leaving and staying with a friend of the family. I wouldn't recommend this room to my worst enemy!!!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Rachelle
Stay one. Close to hospital where daughter was having surgery. Room was clean and comfortable. Good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
One of the bedspreads had a hole in it like a cigarette burn and the room smelled musty. The air conditioner took forever to cool room. The deadbolt on the door did not work and there were marks around it like someone had tried to break in. The staff was pleasant and courteous. Once the room cooled off we were able to enjoy our stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Do not stay here"
I experienced noise disturbance all night long. The sheets had major stains. The supposelly non-smoking room smelled like someone had just been smoking in it.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Francini
"How can a place like this survive?"
Room had a huge smoke smell. I even looked at another room and the situation was the same. Dirty carpet, old and stained couch, Nasty walls with dirt splashes on them, damadged and stained ironing board. Bath towels were dirty and looked like rags by the amount of damage. I would never return to this place again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Cirilo
"3.5 rating"
The room was comfortable, the bed very comfortable and clean. The coffee pot was missing and there were a few bugs in the room. Otherwise, the stay was good.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Great for the money.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Susie
"Pay for what you get"
Great price but you pay for what you get ! Stayed three nights ,you have get your door card rekeyed daily. Maid service was slack ,mad bed but never replenished soap. , etc. The drain in sink was very slow
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Very Nice accommodations and very convenient."
I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. The Continental Breakfast area was very nice and my room was clean, spacious, with lots of amenities. Extras I didn't expect but was glad to see.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Okay Hotel for the Money"
Our biggest complaint is the fact that our room continuously smelled like cigarette smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. Other than that it was an okay hotel. Based on the price we weren't really expecting anything fancy. We paid around $60 per night. If the cost were more than this we would have been "very" disappointed.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Great price for a good hotel stay..."
Was in town for spring game and was pleasantly surprised by condition of hotel based on other reviews. I had a great stay for two days. When my son went to flush the toilet the sound scared him a little bit, other than that 5/5. Will come back in fall for football games.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Overnoght"
Nice for quick overnight
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brent
"Good location to restaurants."
The hotel was booked to full capacity and they ran out of towels.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Our stay was good. Staff were very friendly. Hotel was very simple and great for a one night stay
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
The hotel and room were clean and neat in appearance. My room smelled of heavy cigarette smoke. We checked in late the night we arrived (around 1:40 am), and were too tired to complain, and the hotel was full. Discovered the next morning that the toilet wouldn't flush. Told desk clerk the next morning about the smoke and they sprayed it with heavy deodorizing spray and when we arrived back at our room later in the day the smell was 95% gone and the toilet was repaired. I wouldn't have a problem with staying there again.
Staff was great. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was okay, not much to choose from, muffins were gone by 8 am.
Penny
"Ok"
Keys had to be reset daily, musty odor, I went and bought Febrese. Door very hard to open, sticks a lot. Furniture worn. Personnel were very helpful, smiling, courteous.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Lori
"Decent hotel"
We were on a college visit road trip. Didn't arrive until late at night; had to stand outside during the check-in process. It was cold! I understand safety concerns for the young woman on duty, but pay for another employee. Standing outside in the cold at night is not a welcoming first impression. That said, the hotel was as expected for a 12-hour stay, most of which was spent asleep. I think I was overcharged by Expedia. Not sure I'd use Expedia again after that experience.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Michele
"Wasn't expecting anything fancy, but NOT impressed"
Drains were plugged, grime on walls and not a good neighborhood. Stayed there to visit a school and felt uncomfortabl .
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Descent"
The room was ok..it looked as if someone just done some patch work and painted over portions of some walls..but all in all was acceptable
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thanks for your feedback about your stay with us,hope that on your next stay you'll enjoy your room.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
mary
"I gi ve the hotel ratea 3.9"
I really enjoyed the hotel and I would definitely go back.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Crystal
"i would rate it a 4.0"
The hotel was a better good hotel. I would also be going back when I'm in the area.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
glad that you enjoyed staying here with us ,hope to see you soon.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Close and kind"
We visited EUC...the hotel was very close to school and food. Very kind desk staff and so so breakfast.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
S
"Good option for the price"
Acceptable quality motel for a modest price.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"pleasant stay"
We were checked in and out by very pleasant staff members. We pretty much just stayed over night to sleep. The room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Emily!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
Emily
"Greeneville Visit"
Stayed many times staff is always pleasant and rooms clean. I will stay there again as my business takes me to Greeneville frequently
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay. We are pleased to hear you have a great stay every time. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Hotel is priced to stay."
The hotel is close to the medical center. We stayed during a college graduation probably not the best time to stay considering the night owls. Noisy coming back from celebrating. I have to mention the heater/AC unit which did not perform as expected. It would heat to the set temp and the heater would cut off (fan runs all the time no other setting) then the ac would come on to cool down what the heater just finished heating. All this when in the heat mode. I would guess that the unit had been repaired at some point and the wiring is incorrect (educated guess).
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us! Your feedback is very important to us. I truly apologize you have problems with the heating/cooling unit during your stay. I will forward your feedback to the maintenance department to fix the issue.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good basic hotel"
This was a good, clean, basic hotel for a one-night stay. Waffle house and a Denny's very close by for breakfast. Well worth the price.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Mike! I am pleased to hear you had a good stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Clean. Quiet. Comfortable"
Clean. Quiet. Comfortable.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Decent stay for a budget hotel"
Cards had to be rekeyed a few times. Bathroom door wouldn't lock. Volume on TV remote didn't work. Other than that decent stay for a budget hotel.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Scott! I truly apologize for the minor problems that occured during your stay. I hope you will give us another try in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
"Good over night stop"
I was in town one night for a class and it was perfect. Easy in easy out, the room was just what I expected from an inexpensive hotel. I was furnished fine for a econolodge, the room was clean, bed comfy. The pillows where odd shaped, the chair looked worn and the room smelled like the no smoking policy not strictly enforced. But this is not the Hilton and I found it to be fine. I was able to grab a cup of coffee and a quick bite to eat which was complimentary.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I will work with my housekeeping department on the smell of our rooms.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Overall a decent place to stay. I will definitely stay there again.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Eddie! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Eddie
"What a good buy."
For the money, one of the best hotels I've stayed at in years. Thanks hotels.com for the recommendation.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Jay! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Jay
"Decent hotel close to campus"
Hotel was nice, but nothing fancy. Rooms open to outside. Beds were comfortable and everything seemed clean. Continental breakfast was had good muffins and coffee. Only negative was the toilet took forever to flush.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Cynthia! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will meet with my Maintenance department regarding the issues with toilet. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Greenville.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Cynthia
"Late Fall night in Greenville..."
We were treated very well. Friendly personnel. Great breakfast!
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear my staff was able to make your stay great.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Softball Tournament"
We arrived very late and were tired. Room was fairly clean, carpet not so much. Beds were the hardest I have ever slept on. Room stunk of stale cigarette smoke. We wont stay there again.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear your stay was not as pleasant as expected. I will use your feedback to better my property.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Overnight stay"
My children & I stayed overnight to attend an ECU college tour. The hotel was decent for the price & for staying overnight. I always clean my hotel rooms before getting comfortable, so I was glad to not see any dirt/grime on my cleaning wipes. Katrenia was very helpful with providing directions to ECU from the hotel. She also printed off my directions back home, because I forgot to. My only complaint would be that the beds are not very comfortable - too hard in my opinion.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with on your recent visit to ECU. I am pleased to hear my housekeeping staff exceeded your expectation. I apologize our beds were not as comfortable as expected. I am glad I was able to provide you with information need to reach your destination. I look forward to seeing your in the future.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Meredith
"Not bad."
Rooms were fairly clean and seemed to be renovated within the last 5 years. The beds were a little too firm for my taste but at least they were flat, the pillows were awful, but plentiful. The staff was friendly and efficient. The free breakfast was a BIG disappointment.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us! I apologize our breakfast and beds were not up to your standards. Hopefully, you will give us another try in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
caitengl
"Fantastic, Economical & Comfortable!!"
A very nice economical place to stay. Staff was friendly & helpful. Room was dated, but clean & comfortable. I will definitely stay here again!!!!
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you on your recent visit to Greenville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
L Kaye
"ECU Football"
The hotel bed was very comfortable. The rest of the furniture was a little out dated and worn but that was not a problem. The TV was nice and got lots of channels. A good place to stay without paying too much.
Response by Econolodge Greenville
Thank you for staying with us Steve!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Okay place to stay but way overpriced!"
Desk and desk chair nice and comfortable but the other chair was nasty looking and I wouldn't sit on it! It's an old motel and has a worn feeling to it. Coffee and danish in the morning were good. It should be under $100, even on a football weekend. I've stayed in nicer places on football weekends that were cheaper! It is okay as a last resort.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"ok"
ok, for business.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"ECU move in"
Was a non-smoking room, but smelled like fabrezze and stale smoke. Construction about 100 yards away. Room felt damp. Very friendly staff. Breakfast room was very clean and the had fresh fruit! Close to ECU for move-in day.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"3 miles from university"
The room was clean however the carpet was not. Overall, nice room for the money. Staff was friendly. The area was quiet. Chain style restaurants close; Denny's, red lobster, waffle house, golden corrale and Cracker Barrel. Air conditioner worked good and nice T.V. I am staying again next weekend so it;s a decent place for a night or two.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"once and done"
reserved a non-smoking room which we were given however it reeked of smoke, towels, sheets, matteress etc. smelled terrible, had to switch room three times to get one non-smoking that didn't smell of stale smoke
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014