All hotels in Danvers, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
102 Newbury St, Danvers, MA, 01923, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

TripAdvisor reviews for Boston Danvers Hotel

06/17/14 First N Danvers, Massachusetts
I will point out some good things about the hotel, SOME nice staff and a kitchenette. Comfortable bed and a flat screen and a laundry room. I think there should definitely be a play room or area for children because they are loud and obnoxious running and screaming through the hallways all hours of the day. The parents there really need to learn how to keep their kids in place. (Didnt anyone ever teach any of you parenting skills?) Unfortunately there are alot of "hood rats" there also. The manager "Kerstin" can be very unprofessional at times. She talks about guests to other guests! How unprofessional. She also likes to blame things on everyone there. Do your selves a favor and hire a new manager. I think the rooms could use some updating. Like new carpet and new furniture almost everything is broken. I could go on and on but im going to stop here. Overall, parents need to keep an eye on their children. You need a new manager. And a playroom for kids.
"It's an ok hotel"
12/10/13 davrell
I ve been staying here with my kids since may of this year, thus is an ok hotel they do need more work with staff in cleanliness of the hotel an more mantance people around to fix stuff..but other than that its an ok hotel
"Extended Stay Hotel"
04/10/13 DorisA918 Danvers, Massachusetts
I loved my stay in this hotel. The staff was great. From the housekeeping to the front desk treatment. The whole crew made me feel right at home. I love the fact that they have a fully equipped kitchen with all of the supplies you may need, which for me is a plus because that means that all I have to buy is the food to cook and the pots are all there for me. Aswell as the laundry room, because when you have children you eventually learn that if dont have a washer and you are on a trip you need to bring way more than your luggage weight limit.
03/19/13 Nickgob
I just stayed there this past weekend to go to a family event in Danvers. The staff was amazing but I did see more children then usual and came to find out that there are long term guest through a shelter program, which is great that they are willing to help people less fortunate. The staff was amazing and had total control over the families that are there so they didnt interfare with any guest over all I highly recommend this hotel very clean and a wonderful staff
02/20/13 kmtort Kittery, Maine
This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever seen....absolutely horrifying. Trash all over the place, nasty clientele (if you notice all the good reviews are from Danvers, Ma and probably from the ones that live there!). Carpet was stained, something smeared on the door, cigarette smoke filled the hall, as well as crying children, not to mention the smoke alarm (covered up with a big wad of toilet paper) beeping in the room, key did not work, etc. TOTALLY GHETTO! And those who are giving it 4 or 5 stars are probably the crack smokers that live there. I walked way I could stay there.
"danvers mass"
01/04/13 luz virginia o Danvers, Massachusetts
I like the hotel they are very nice to people.if u need help they will help you out.if u ask therm to help u out.the people are very nice to the guest. when the guest ask them a question. they will answer u very nice.
"2 thumbs up"
12/27/12 Tammy H Danvers, Massachusetts
This hotel is one of nicest ones i have been to. My experience here has been a tough but good one, very nice people love the stuff especially Carmen who is very helpful. Kerstin who is the manager is Terrific loves the kids and is very accommodating.The rooms are very nice comes with a full size bathroom and a kitchnette which is nice. Me and my daughter enjoy our time here, if family or friends asked if this is a good place to stay, i would tell them yes. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up
"Extended Stay America"
12/21/12 Kristen A Danvers, Massachusetts
My first impression of the Extended Stay was that it was very clean. The rooms are cleaned thoroughly and housekeeping was there once a week to swap linens, and restock. There is a full fridge that is very convienent, especially having children. There is also a stove, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. The staff is very friendly, and is very attentive to the guest's needs. The only downfall I found staying at this hotel, is that it is located directly off of Rt. 1 South. To get to any restaurants, grocery stores, or shopping centers, you have to travel about 5 minutes away. Other than that, I would definitely visit again. The Extended Stay is like a home away from home.
"Great place for family stay"
12/20/12 Evelynn N Boston, Massachusetts
Extended Stay Danvers is really a wonderful place for family. The staff are quite friendly. The location is central and makes for easy access to any part of town. I have stayed here for more than a month now and it feels good. Recently the management changed the old TVs in the rooms and as well replaced the mattresses for something more comfortable. One concern I have, however, is that there are no play facilities for kids. I wish the management could do something about it.
"A home away from home."
12/12/12 gloryrdz
The customer service here is great! From the moment I walked in the staff especially Carmen and Kerstin(hotel manager) have been very accommodating to me and my two boys. They are always willing to help with a smile. Every room has a kitchenette which I find is so convenient with having two children. There is a laundry room that is located on the 1st floor and the washing machines are a affordable. I am living here temporarily but I find that this is my home away from home! There's nothing like being somewhere where you and your family are made felt welcomed. I would recommend this hotel.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews