All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

the aircon is not working but the staff accomodate us on changing the room
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"A place to your head"
Close to the airport. Decent restaurant at hotel. Got a decent nights sleep before the flight out. Helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great Pool/Hot Tub, decent hotel"
The hotel is older, but taken care of with one glaring exception. The elevators did not work well and when we mentioned it to the front desk, they didn't make any attempt to fix. They have a very nice pool, hot tub, and exercise room. Denny's is close, with good food and friendly staff. The staff at the Clarion were nice. Just as we arrived, we were approached by a young couple begging for money, which didn't get us off to a good start. All in all, it was a good location, nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Peggy
"Beware"
This is an old hotel that has been remodeled several times, it's close to Highway 1 but don't expect too much. The internet does not work well in the rooms and the staff is less than friendly or accommodating. I needed to check out early due to a family emergency and while I gave them more than 24 hours notice that I was checking out they tried to charge me for the last night.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"It was a great place to stay."
Everything was good with the exception that we booked a 2 bed room and only was given a room with 1 bed.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Megs
"Horrible beds"
This hotel is a little run down. The lobby and bar are nice but the rooms were just so-so. The beds were terrible. They are a number bed. You can change the firmness on each side. Hated them. If soft it felt like a trough. If firm, like a brick. The bathroom was cleanish. The tub could use a scrubbing to get some scale off. I understand that staff are on a tight budget for time to clean rooms but I like a clean shower. Location just off the Deerfoot was convenient for where we needed to be. The parking lot was very well lit and maintained. Good for security.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Léa
"Comfy beds"
The lobby was friendly and warm. The staff was professional and nice. Tge rooms were a bit outdated but the sleep bumber veds were great. Love the slider and balcony. Unfortunately, the slider needs repair as there were gaps in the threshold allowing for cold air and snow to getvinto our room.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Nice room but little else."
The hotel was old, but the room updated, comfortable and pleasant. The elevators, being part of the older building were slow, tight and not very reliable. the stairs (used to bypass the elevators) were narrow, cold and unwelcoming. You had to sign-in to use the business center rather than use your room key (odd). I could not print my boarding pass from the business center because you had to log-in and register to HP printing services. That was too cumbersome so I bagged it and got mine at the airport. The neighborhood is nothing special with pawn shops and caged business along the street. I found a shopping mall nearby that had several restaurants to choose from.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
I found the location of the Hotel easy if you were coming or going to the airport, there was space for conferences. In hotels facilities were convenient. Walking down town was not ideal. Room was very nice inside, some road noise, but not too bad. Slept well, was rested for the next days adventures
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
It was satisfactory. Staff were helpful. Close to the airport.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
very helpful getting us to and from the airport. liked the workout/pool area
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Near airport"
Didn't have bath towels in room. Couldn't call because phones weren't working.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Fred
"Airport van available"
Excellent room and restaurant service
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Joy
"Best hotel in its price"
We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds, with 2 daughter 8 and 10. Both loved the room and throughly enjoyed the big warm indoor pool. Lobby is beautiful and staff was very accommodating. In short a good place to stay in Calgary.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
JQ
"Nice to stay at the Pool after check out."
We had a nice stay at the hotel. It was pricy but so was all the hotels in the area. Room was good, and the staff was nice. They let us stay at the Pool after checking out since we had to wait for our ride after the checking out hours.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jing
Hotel was fine for what was needed. The rooms were clean and lobby was nice. Then plants in front were dead and the trash can was overflowing near the entry way.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Calgary Clarion by the airport"
Convenient to the airport. Just OK. Right next to a main road so it was noisy. Carpets, curtains need cleaning or replacement. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Rubi
"Good hotel close to airport"
I only stayed one night. The bed was a king sized sleep number which I have never used before and I would rather just have a regular bed. The sleep number wasn't great. I was also missing a plug for the bathtub but they brought me one within minutes. Everything else was pretty good nothing to fancy just a hotel room
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
bubbs
"No Stars"
Not impressed. The heating system didn't work - it blasted out cold air. At about 2am I finally called downstairs to complain - it was too cold to sleep. (Air outside was -14). They said they would work on it and call me back. Never called back. I called again at 3. They finally brought extra blankets - said that was all they could do. The next morning I found out the heat had gone out in the entire building. We weren't comp'd anything, no one apologized. They said there was nothing they could do. I would not recommend Clarion.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"Elevators Down"
Overall a decent stay. Room was clean and attractive, with comfy chair & footrest, suitcase stand, nice firm-yet-soft bed and nice poofy covers. Balcony was too narrow to be useful, and the solid concrete railing only served to block the view from the window and collect grit. Suggest requesting north (view to mountains) rather than south (view to city). Location was certainly not walkable, but was right on 16th Ave (Hwy #1) near Deerfoot Trail (#2), so it was driveable. No breakfast because they want you to use room service. The night before and the morning of my check out, both elevators were down, one out of service, and the other completely unavailable. After waiting for 10 minutes, making me late, I gave up and dragged all my bags down 9 flights of stairs - no message to let me know what was going on, no extra staff to help, no discount or gift offered to make me feel better about it. Thus the three-star rating.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Eladia
"With the lights off, it's pretty good."
This hotel looks awful from the exterior. It gets better inside, but is very outdated. The rooms are ok, but wouldn't stay here again if I had the choice.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"WM Business Review"
The stay was for 1 night so our expectations weren't very high. It was selected strictly on value. Work out facility was adequate for 1 night as was the restaurant which I probably wouldn't dine in again. Full service restaurant serving fast food. The biggest disappointment was the room washroom. It was so small you had to close the door to access sink or shower.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Kevin W Lemon
"Wanted to stay two nights."
But the rate changed. It took a long time to check-in because the hotel was training some front desk personnel at the time. Still they could have looked at the long line and processed some of the guests.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"nice hotel near the airport"
easy to get to and near major highways staff was good restaurant okay but nothing exceptional
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Red
"going home"
Needed a place for a one day stay close to Calgary airport. The rates were reasonable and the staff was fantastic. We had most of Sunday to kill and the front desk clerk suggested we take the rapid transit system into the city centre. Shehad the hotel van drop us off andpick us up. The rooms were quite. And several restaurants are within walking distance. Loved our stay.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Mak
"good hotel at reasonable price"
Clean, quiet, good restaurant with great views. Located on the other side of Highway 1 opposite to the exit to downtown Banff. Hard to pinpoint on the exact reason why, but got the feeling that owner put a lot of care in the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
YP
Original room had a mildew smell. Hotel moved us to a new room right away abd accomodated the move. Good hotel for cheap price, near airport, and shuttle service.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
It is large and clean hotel. The staffs are so kind.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
SK
"Good hotel and convenient location"
we stayed here one night but I wish we stayed longer. The only disappointment was the Sleep Number bed which we could not adjust for ourselves to have really good sleep. Maybe we are not so tech savvy though. Anything else is just perfect
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Average"
Dated decor. Squished mattresses in the room. Only stayed for one night in transit and for that reason it was okay as its on the main road/ Hwy 1. The room was clean though and helpful reception staff.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
S Zaidi
"close to airport"
front desk staff helpful and friendly. Bar lounge staff not so friendly. Restaurant needs updating and the staff needs better training. The Restaurant manager needs training in hygiene. She stood at the counter took her shoe off and straightened the sock on the bottom of her foot, put the shoe back on and then served without even washing her hands.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Alan
"Book here as last resort"
This is a run down facility recently rebranded as Clarion. The restaurant is decent but other than that it will surely disappoint you.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
The size of their bathroom has been the smallest bathroom that we have ever seen. The guest has to close the door first in order to change your gesture.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Schwann
great
4 night trip May 1, 2013
Did not like the bed called the Bed Number.
4 night business trip May 7, 2013
"A good overnight option for the airport."
I spent one night as I had an early flight and was very happy with my stay. The staff were very polite and helpful, the restaurant was nice and not too pricey (and with good sized portions). There was also a lobby bar that I didn't use. The room was well-sized, with a very comfortable bed with an adjustable mattress, the only negative was that the wi-fi connection was a bit patchy. The hotel has a small fitness room with four Life Fitness machines and a few free weights, and a decent-sized pool (big enough to swim laps). There is a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, (if you're staying overnight, book your place on the shuttle when you check in), and the 6am departure took only 15 minutes to get there. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Marian
"Easy Airport Overnight"
I had an overnight stay prior to my early morning flight. The front desk was extremely helpful checking me in, directing me to dining options in and out of the hotel and booking my am free shuttle to the airport. The rooms were clean and neat. It was a great option for an airport connection stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Jayne
"Fine Hotel"
The hotel did not have beds with sleeping numbers as what Expedia had advertised. With a raised expectation higher than reality, I have rated it with an overall 3. We booked two rooms for a party of four. The hotel assigned us one room on the first floor and the other on the third. And the room-to-room phone service was sometimes not available. So that caused some inconvenience. Other than that, everything is fine. The free use of Internet connectivity, the business room computer and printer is a plus. We were very happy about it.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Not really 3.5 stars"
The Sleep Number bed was nice but the hotel room was otherwise older-looking with worn furniture--not as nice as the 2 star hotel we stayed in prior to reaching Calgary. We waited more than an hour after being told that a small refrigerator would be brought to our room only to be told when we called for status that none was available. They didn't even bother to phone our room whyen they found out that a refrigerator could no longer be furnished. Not nearly as nice as other Radisson's where we've stayed.
Family trip Sep 24, 2012
"nice - and close to airporr!"
We were very impressed with our stay at the Radisson. We flew in a couple days ahead of family we were meeting in Banff; wanted to stay in Calgary and do a couple of outings on our own. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport - only waited a few minutes for the driver; she was very friendly! The next morning we took a 1.5 mile run to the car rental location - saved 1/2 by not renting at the airport. Stayed 2 nights at the Radisson - beds were great! Room was clean, front desk staff were all friendly and helpful. Ate at the bar our first night - food and beer were great, a little pricey, but not too bad for area. The location is good, but nothing really within walking distance for dinner, etc. Would stay again!
Family trip Sep 10, 2012
Front desk staff excellent. For teens though they cannot hook up playstation to the wi fi. Nice long pool but cold. Easy access to Deerfoot and highway 1.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"NOISIEST ROOM EVER - Impossible to Sleep"
Rooms on the South Side of the Hotel face the Trans-Canada Highway. That wouldn't be a huge problem if there were decent windows in the room. Instead very old sliding glass doors let in so much noise it is almost no difference if you have the doors open or closed, the road noise is so loud you can't sleep even with pillows over your head. I asked for room on the other side of the hotel and was told they were "premium rooms" and no available. Worst 2 nights at any hotel in a very long time.
Business trip Aug 31, 2012
"Hotel for one night"
I didnt like the surroundings of hotel. The hotel carpet didnt look good
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Good location for us"
It was ok. It was centrally located to the things we wanted to do.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Convenient location"
The location was close to what I needed with easy access to Deerfoot Trail. The people at the front desk were very accommodating and helpful. Room was clean and he food in the restaurant was very good.
Family trip Aug 18, 2012
Marie
"Extremely accomodative"
The shuttle picked us up at 1 a.m. Due to a delay in flight and everyone eas so nice and receptive. They upgraded us to a very nice room. The went out of their way to accommodate us. We will definately be staying there again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012

"A good hotel with an old and small washroom."
Although it's not the highest level or comparatively higher level of the hotel as I requested, it's a very clean and friendly hotel not far from downtown Calgary. The bed was really good as it can go incline or recline as you want. The washroom was too old and small as it can bearly take two persons together. We are in fourth level facing downtown area. It still has a view I'll say. The gym and pool are good and function. It would be better if breakfast can be included in our stay. Overall, it's a 3.5/5 hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Not bad, but needs a little renovation work"
The hotel is awesome in general likewise the services that I requested for my 3months old. But there's a serious renovation work that needs to be done in the hotel most especially the carpet. First impression at your reception area is very important. Pls change those carpets and do just a little renovation work.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Prince
"Good value for money"
Good location, courteousness service, free parking, spacious and clean room all together good value for money. Fridge, coffee maker and microwave added to the convenience.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"will not return"
Bathroom is in low condition, disaster. stains on bathtube, shower handle is keeing falling off when having shower.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015