All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
2 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY, 10013, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The TriBeCa Grand is a chimney of sound. It is a Hyatt with a dance floor. The sounds wells up from the bar and lounge area all night long, preventing sleep for those who left their sleep patterns back at 30,000 feet anyway. No amount of nice can bring that back. I stay at TBCG because Baked is across the street.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Scribo
Nice hotel i n Tribeca but also very close to Soho. Great restaurants within walking distance. We were there when it was in deep freeze and the temps were in negative territory with the wind so we could not walk around to enjoy the neighborhood which was disappointing. Would stay there again. Nightly jazz Wed - Sat. Jazz Sunday brunch. great touch. Lounge area has leather couches with coffee tables where you can get food and drinks. There is an adjacent dining area with tables and the bar area has its own ambiance and is separated by a glass wall. Staff always has a smile.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Georgia
"Just another hotel"
Considering it was one of the coldest nites in NY (history) we were greated with a warm smile both at the front door and the front desk. Unfortunately we weren't paying attention to the fact that our room was on the second floor. The mistake with that is that you wake up to the beeping of a sanitation truck (mistaken for the alarm clock, lol) at 6am. Also, the flat sheet was missing from the bed linens (strange to find just a fitted sheet and only a comforter on the bed).Their Housekeeping staff were great and in 2 minutes they brought us one. The room was abit small but if you're only going to spend your time in the room just to sleep, it's okay. Its location isn't too bad to get to, the No.1,2, or 3 train is walking distance as well as the A,C, and E. I dont think I'll stay there again, will have to chalk it up to the experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Bruce
"Enjoyable but very cold in NY."
We enjoyed the hotel very much. The staff was very friendly. Dinner at the hotel took forever to come out & was not hot but good. The restaurant was not even crowded. One thing about this hotel is that it was hard to sleep b/c of the loud traffic noises. Since it was so cold in New York we also felt the draft from the window in our room. I would definitely stay at the TriBeCa Grand again but request a room not on a busy street side like Walker Street side.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Reggie
"Great hotel, great neighborhood."
Love staying at this hotel. My only complaint is that the entertainment downstairs in the evening is often disruptive to guests in the room and goes far too late in the evening.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Gem in TriBeCa"
My friend and I stayed at the Tribeca Grand Hotel during a weekend trip to NYC. The hotel is great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful; everyone from Christopher who checked us in, and Curtis who helped us get on our way, was just great. From the second we arrived until the moment we left we felt welcomed. The bar area is very nice and the beds were very comfortable. It was a great experience.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good hotel"
Fun and nice
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Well run."
I would have liked to have better light in my room. It was dark in one area.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Joann
"Excellent hotel in great location."
We stayed in this hotel last week and enjoyed every minute of it. The room was nice and clean. Heater was quietly working and room temperature was very comfy. All and all, it's a great place to stay and close to all the main area attaractions.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Lana
Great location, super friendly and competent staff, comfortable hip room. Comfortable and inviting lobby area, fun lively bar for a night cap.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are nice -- but not at the level of the rest of the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Chilly NY get away"
Fabulous hotel. Courteous and friendly staff as usual. Never disappoints.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Stylish hotel as expected!"
Great stay at this beautiful hotel. The lobby and the lounge and restaurant area is very stylish. Room is a bit on the smaller side but worked for me just fine. No bathtub, just shower. Very close to public transportation but it is a little far from main scenes in town.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Yann
"Tribeca Grand"
Love this hotel! Concierge is more than helpful and attentive. Great bar and no noise disturbance.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Gina
"My new go to NYC Hotel. Great lobby lounge."
Overall fantastic experience. Got stuck in the NYC blizzard that wasn't. Everyone from the front desk check-in, to Miles at the lounge and Donald at the front door made this a pleasant experience. Had to extend by a day and the hotel honored my original Expedia low rate for the extra night and even gave me an extra drink voucher. Across the board, the staff was friendly and attentive, without being annoying. The hotel must be a good employer, because everyone I encountered seem to genuinely like their job.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
meg
"Pretty Good, Could've Been Better."
My wife and I had a one night getaway. Hotel was very good all around, but I would suggest the owners invest in updating the hotel rooms/ bathrooms - they feel like they haven't been touched since original construction.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Reuben
"The standard of excellence"
I was visiting NYC for a job interview and stayed in the Tribeca Grand the night before. Everything about my stay was perfect, from the comfort of the room to the excellent service by every member of the staff.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"great location"
wonderful room friendly staff affordable rooms chic ambience
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Micky
"A charming hotel yet New York chic"
Very pleasant and cozy yet classy
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Has everything!"
The atmosphere is nice. Great place to hang. Bar was wonderful. Room was clean but could be a bit bigger. I will be back for sure
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Champagne at check-in. Prompt courteous staff. & lovely clean room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Experience the elegance of the bygone hotel era"
Sounds of a live jazz band, candles flickering against a colored glass background and deep velvet chairs where our first impression of this hotel. The staff was friendly and very professional. The food at The Church Lounge was great. Gotta try the brick chicken. The rooms even the suites are small, but the bar and lounge area make up for it. Their pool table is a great kept secret - only NYU law students seem to have found it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Cool and Retro in NY"
Born and raised in NY, but now living in another state, i was Traveling on business, back in NY, when i found this Hotel. It had a classy, retro vibe with an unusual design/shape. The main lounge (center of the hotel) is a little dark giving it the vibe of a 1920's prohibition club. Rooms were comfortable and the staff was amazing!! Friendly, courteous and very welcoming. Would definitely stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Staff was great. Hotel is very nice and i would stay again. Only thing that kept it from a five is the lighting in the room wasnt great. Loved the bed though.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"just off Canal Street"
Very hip hotel, rooms very dark, hard to find enough light to see, one chair in room stylish by very uncomfortable. Neighborhood interesting, close to subway. Staff friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great hotel, left to crumble"
This place is falling apart. It was a wonderfully hip spot in the early 2000s. But nothing has been updated, repaired or changed. When I got to my room, the faucet handles broke off in my hands. When I adjusted the heat, the thermostat fell off the wall. The 10-year old Sony radio could be turned up ... but not down. One set of curtains was missing, the other set didn't close fully to keep out Manhattan streetlights so I couldn't sleep. This place was worth a good room rate earlier in its life, but now it's clearly under new ownership or being managed by people milking its reputation and its location for rates that don't fit the conditions. Stay away!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Loved Tribeca Grand"
Tribeca Grand was wonderful. Loved everything. Staff was very friendly and put up with our loud mouths with laughs and smiles. Norman the Fish was in our room when we arrived and since we were there for my friend's 40th, one night we came back and there was a bottle of Sancerre on ice waiting, can't beat that.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Brooke
"Tired Hotel - Used to be a great spot"
Hotel is dated and needs a face lift. Disappointed that service was not better. Dirty room service dishes in the hall for over 24 hours on at least two occasions. Could be a great hotel again if they put some work into the interior and stepped up service.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel!!"
Booked this hotel on a whim, staff was excellent room was awesome and the overall vibe of the hotel was spectacular!! Will definitely use this hotel again!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
napnag
"Can't wait to go back"
Great hotel, great staff
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
AA plus
"Hip downtown base"
Great place to stay downtown. Walking distance to World Trade Center memorial, Soho, West Village. Nice bar, pool table in lounge. Hip coffee shop around the corner. Little tricky to find with car, but valet available. Staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Perfect location for our night.."
..we had plans at a nearby thermal spa..this was walking distance to a bar we wanted for cocktails beforehand, the spa, and a fantastic restaurant. Room was fine, water was piping hot. We forgot toothpaste, they had it to us within five minutes. We asked for another robe, it arrived immediately.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
jen
"3 Star at Best"
The staff at the hotel was exceptional from the bellman who offered advice on places to dine and anything else we needed. However this is not a four or five star hotel it may have been 10 years ago it needs renovation. The rooms are very dark.
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Crystal
We have stayed there many (10) times and have always had an excellent experience. We parked across the street which was convienent and saved $$$.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
LMR
"Dine and Shop to your Heart's Desire"
A nicely decorated hotel with a modern touch, although I would have liked it better with more natural light inside. There are many fine dining establishments and great shops within walking distance. The ACE Subway line is just around the corner, making the location even more desirable, especially if you plan to go to Penn Station which is only three stops away. Great place for meeting people and a late night cocktail. Don't forget to have the best and creamiest Cappuccino at La Colombe Coffee on Church Street which is only a few steps from the hotel. The bed was perfect and the linens and towels were very clean. I was quite surprised that they did not have slippers for guests at the price they charge for the rooms. There was one thing that really dampened the whole experience for me. At the time of check out, because I had some signs of cold, I asked for Tylenol. They charged me $2.95 for a packet of Tylenol with 2 pills inside. I really expected it to be complementary.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas shopping"
We spent the night to celebrate a little Christmas get away and was told TriBeCa grand was a great hotel. We walked in and we were greeted with a glass of champagne and a very friendly staff. We went shopping and came back to the hotel and hung out in the lobby and enjoyed the rest of the evening. I loved it so much when I go back I am definitely staying there.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Debbie
"Downtown New York stay."
Great hotel, neat 50's style. Very expensive but nice overall. Don't mess with the minibar, you will go broke.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Jacob
"You will NOT be disappointed."
AMAZING! My new favorite place to stay. The service and staff were phenomenal. I felt like a VIP. The room was great, beds comfortable, great bathroom. No coffee maker in the room, but no problem, one was brought to my room for me. I cannot say enough good things and so happy to be there after a stressful week!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Rhonda L
Great experience from check in to check out...thanks!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
The hotel is great in general with a fantastic location and ambiance. The staff is fantastic. The only problem we had was the size of the room and its set up. We had a double room with two queen beds for two adults and two kids and fortunately we were only in NYC for a long weekend, otherwise if we had more luggage it would have been a mess. There is very little storage space and four suitcases barely fit anywhere. It was impossible to unpack them because there was very little room to store anything. The hotel at night is a lounge and therefore there is loud music. For the price we paid, as a family we will need to stay elsewhere next time because we need more convenience, but if you're only one or two people and want to be in a cool hotel to go downstairs and mingle, then this is the place.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great Experience"
This hotel is in a great location, close to all the trendy places and tourist spots like China town & Little Italy. Hotel food is excellent put pricey. Will definitely stay here again in the future. Rooms are nice very clean and daily room service. Stay on floor 5 or above lower level noise may be a problem if you're a light sleeper.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Fab"
This is one of my favorite properties in a city filled with every sort of hotel you can dream up.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Enjoyed our stay here. It's a pretty hotel. Architecture inside is very nice. Bar/lounge area is quite nice. Did not eat at hotel so can't speak to that although the cocktails were good. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Ann
We always stay at the Grand TriBeCa. Great location and staff.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Terrific TriBeCa hotel"
Great TriBeCa location and a very friendly staff. The hotel is in the middle of everything and made a very convenient center of the trip. Very quiet and rooms are recently updated. Did not eat or drink there but it appeared nice.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Needs refurbishing"
Long in the tooth. Mildew smells in bathroom. Bad hot water. Furniture worn. Definitely not worth the price. Stay elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great downtown location"
Great location minutes to soho, the west village, Chinatown and Nolita and the les. The staff is attentive and always friendly with a smile. Rooms are large, especially for NYC. They could use a little updating though.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
great central location for the Thanksgiving season
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great location, great hotel."
The staff were all very helpful and poiite. The room was very nice. We liked the decor which seemed fairly newly updated. Nice coffee from room service.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great hotel in NYC"
The attention to detail given by staff was second to none!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014