All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This hotel was great, very friendly staff clean rooms and the location couldn't be better, it's in the heart of Toronto. Only downside is the parking garage, very tight turns and many spaces weren't available due to construction.
"Visit to Hockey Hall of Fame Museum"
Came to Toronto for a Maple Leafs game and to visit the hockey museum. Hotel was with walking distance to Rink and Museum. Staff was very nice and pleasent. Hotel was clean . Construction was going on so it was a little noisy. Over all great experience.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Nice close to evrerything in downtown"
Nice and cool the security at this hotel is very good make you feel safe. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location js very near to every thing. I like it.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very Clean"
Rooms are very clean, staff is always there to help and the hotel itself is quite quiet.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Richelle
"Great Value for what you pay"
I spent 3 nights at this hotel. I was surprised to see a very modern building in such a nice location. The whole staff was very friendly. Taxis were available all the time at the front, and it was only a 7 mins walk to the subway station at Younge street. The room was spacious and you have all the stuff needed. I would happily recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Jorjy
"Nice hotel in the middle of downtown"
Charismatic and helpful staff. The room itself is cozy. Mediocre furnishings but acceptable; clean room ++. The showerhead was shoddy and leaking on the back. The parking is VERY tight. Not made for oversized vehicles.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Rob
"car towed and hotel staff gave wrong info"
It would have been nice if the staff had given us more direction regarding parking. Our car was towed. They knew it was going to be yet did nothing to assist us and were not helpful at all when we came down and found it gone. This ended up costing us an additional $250. If they had even one ounce of decency or customer service, they would have answered us honestly AND/or informed us that it was being towed while they watched. Terrible, will never return
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
jennifer
"Convient"
Great Hotel. Near the Sights and Convient to the Subway! Only bad part was there was no free breakfast but it was around a lot places you can go and eat. If your looking for convient location near the downtown area this is your hotel!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"My trust is established in the Primrose"
I was hesitant to book the Primrose given a few negative ratings, but I did not experience any of the claims of the past. The elevator worked flawlessly, the room was exceptionally clean with excellent daily room cleaning. The staff at the desk was kind and accommodating. There was plenty of hot water. I had no surprises. In fact, all of my expectations were exceeded. And the parking deck under the building is not tight if you drive a small car. Relax and enjoy the Best Western Primrose Hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Excellent stay, the staff was superb!"
I loved my stay, everyone in the staff so helpful and courtious, will definitely go back if need be.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Rosa
"Great Stay at a Great City"
Excellent Hotel right in downtown.walking distance from all great attractions.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Gaurav
"Hotel service needs lot more trainings"
the location is great, and the lobby is really beautiful. However, I booked one room for 4 people and one room for 3 people, the towel sets for 2 rooms are only 3 sets and 2 sets. When I asked for more towels, the concierge was really impolite. I wait for more than 30 minutes because she asked me to stay in my room, and I called the concierge 3 times. After that, the housekeeper who sent towels to me was also very impolite. Besides this, the door of closet was broken and about to fall down to block the main door. The telephone in my room was also not working.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"20th birthday !"
Had a great stay here. Went for my 20th birthday & the Caribbean festival in August with 4 of my girlfriends we stayed for the weekend. Our room was great with a nice view and very clean.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Jayda
"Good location and comfortable"
Very nice hotel, comfortable rooms with fridges and stoves. Within walking distance from Yonge street and the subway. Parking is in a closed garage under the hotel, with in/out privileges, but costs $27/day. Breakfast at the restaurant was okay, but not included either.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Anton
"Rooms are tired"
Staff are good and helpful, rooms need an overhaul showing there age and needs TLC
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Skot Beaumont
"A nice place to stay"
Nothing to complain about. good location, clean rooms
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Nico
"Two night Toronto stay"
I went for a two night stay in downtown Toronto . Hotel was easy to find . Garage space was a bit tight but I was able to park my car into a space and felt it was safe and secure for the entire stay . Front desk was friendly and helpful ; they even called me once I was checked in to see if I needed anything . The room was nice with a great view of Toronto . Overall I had a great stay at this hotel .
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Peter J
"Nice and economical accommodations"
A well kept hotel with reasonable accommodations for the price in downtown Toronto. An older property so there are a few inconveniences such as noisy air conditioning and bathroom fans, but the rooms and other public areas were well maintained.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"great stay!"
My friends and I had a great stay at BestWestern. The room was clean and the beds were really comfortable. The parking there is quite expensive but you can find other parkings nearby. Would definitely recommend the hotel!
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Zoey
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Very nice stay in the heart of downtown Toronto. Very easy access to the subway, stay very helpful and friendly. Tim Horton's on-site for coffee. Won't do much better for the money in downtown.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
steven
"Nice hotel close to downtown Toronto"
Nicely located, very large and comfortable room. price we paid for that night was reasonable, however when we wanted to extend it for one more night the price increased in almost $60, and the receptionist told us we would have to leave the room and move to another one. He try to help too much. Also, to our great disappointment, the bath tab was grimed and filthy.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
This hotel locates end of downtown, but stop for streetcar is in front of hotel, and we could change to subway quite easily. Considering a value price, we were happy to stay this hotel for tourism of downtown Toronto. Staffs were all kind and helpful. Underground garage was quite small and difficult to park my car. (They have outside garage option, but I didn't use)
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Nyanco
"vacation"
place is old and run down - things are broken - air conditioner vents were disgusting - sprout on tub was falling off will not stay here again
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Canada trip"
Great hotel, convenient location, recommend highly
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Owen &Verna
"Great hotel with excellent Location"
This is the hotel we stay I. When we go to toronto. It can be had for a great price most of the rooms we have had have been recently done over. My only complaint is that this time I could not get on the internet and when I phoned down to the front desk the gentleman wasn't very helpful
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
lurana
"Good Hotel BUT....."
Elevators extremely slow & parking garage beneath hotel was VERY tight and the ramps were so steep that our tires squealed as we climbed the ramps. We were expecting a more thriving neighborhood since it was located near Toronto University; however the homeless population took us by surprise. On a positive note, the lobby and rooms were very appealing and the rooms were spacious. Having a Tom Hortons connected to the lobby was a real bonus!!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Jennifer& Jim
"Better than expected!"
Clean, friendly people, location is okay but could be a little better.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Not a good value or location"
Hotel outdated parking expensive not a great location and room very small
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"Party Hotel"
I was disappointed with our stay at the Best Western Primrose. We quickly learned that this hotel is more of a party hotel than a family or business hotel. It is a shame too because our room had a nice kitchenette. Expect loud noise most of the night as we experienced off and on for hours late into the night. The room was partially updated but dirty and unfinished. The hotel's location was OK but out of true downtown Toronto. Expect a long walk to all key attractions.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Imapstuff
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean but when someone used the shower in the room above us it rained in our bathroom. We had had to change rooms once already so we stuck it out. The hotel felt very safe and quiet; yet was in walking distance of many sights. Also, we enjoyed the Toronto share bike rentals!
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
Colleen
"Downtown Toronto hotel"
Disappointing: broken dresser, no running water in sink, no cold water in washroom, garage is horrible-narrow with sharp turns. To get to the garage you need a key and read a sign in elevator which is written on very low level, so you cannot see it. Staff is not proactive: they didn't advise about heir dangerous garage (I've scratched my car very badly), about how to get into garage, but sarcastically advised read all their signs. By the way, the sign in the hotel garage has advised that hotel is not responsible for any car or your belongings damage. Great?! A lot of students are leaving there, therefore it is noisy at night. Again, the staff sarcastically has suggested to call security..in the middle of night..
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Guest
"Convenient location, everything else is bad"
Booked a non smoking room with King size bed, got in to hotel room and it has stains everywhere on the carpet, room has weird smell and ac is blowing hot air. The bed was also a full size bed instead of the King size. They switched me to a different room which was much better than the first room but it also had problems. The new room shower head fell off when I use it and the towel had hair. It's just a terrible experience.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
The room was nice but the service was awful. I got a lot of conflicting information from the staff and a lot of them were very rude. The parking garage was a death trap and I had to pay to have my car get scratched up. The room may have been nice but everything else was not worth the amount of money I paid.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Primrose Hotel in Toronto"
I do not recommend staying at the Primrose other than it is in the heart of the city and close to most attractions. When we checked in we discovered about an inch of water in the bathroom from a running toilet. Management did stop the leak, but the carpet on the other side of the wall was wet. Also, the faucet in the bathtub needed repair to allow a decent water flow, and finally the sink made a horrible noise when you turned on the hot water. The hotel is old and in need of preventive maintenance. The staff (including the manager) was not as accommodating as I would have expected. In short - stay somewhere else!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
kay94564
"great price for location"
elevators very small, seemed slow at times, but workable. reasonable distance to subway, or even to walk up and down Yonge street.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Phil
"Nice and clean rooms"
Everything was good at this hotel. Our room didn't come with breakfast, which is surprising for such an expensive hotel. We were lucky to get a good view of the downtown from our room that was on the 18th floor. The hotel has 23 floors.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great price near cool northern neighborhoods"
Good location and great price north of downtown near Yonge and not far from museums, Kensington Market, Chinatown and Little Italy. Parking is unpredictable. I bounced between lot behind hotel and another on Church St. Hotel garage is sometimes full and appears cramped. Gym and pool are nice.
5 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in downtown Toronto"
We stayed there for 3 nights got there late Friday afternoon, check-in was a breeze but overnight parking was full so we had to find parking in an open lot 2 blocks away for the night. Room was clean with a nice view. We went downstairs and the concierge, Carlo, was very helpful helping us explore the city. Coming back, the king size bed was very uncomfortable, felt like it was sloping towards the headboard. Towels were VERY rough and they need to be changed out. Breakfast downstairs was not $9 as the website said but $15. We skipped that and ate breakfast in the city. Overall our stay was pleasant.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Adam
"no reservation"
When we got to the hotel they had no record of our reservation for July 17. They only had our reservation for July 18 only. We had extended our stay through Expedia. The staff in general were not personable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Excellent Staff, Very Helpful & Friendly"
Excellent Staff, Very Helpful & Friendly Very grateful to staff for getting us a room on a lower level. Very grateful for always have parking available when we would come back to the hotel and the parking was very convenient to the elevators at the Hotel. Air Conditioning worked Excellent. Nice Large Bathtub with Plenty of Hot Water.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
JoAnna
"Good Location and Last Minute Rate"
We decided to add an extra night to our stay and were ready to get away from downtown Toronto and go further north. We found this hotel very last minute and thought it was a great rate. While it was more like a throw back to the 1980's in décor, you get what you pay for. My guess is they save the renovated rooms for the non hotels dot com guests. The surrounding neighborhood is on campus and while it isn't dangerous per se it wasn't pretty at some points. All in all it wasn't a bad experience, just not very luxurious. Would stay again in a pinch.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Jamie
"Not good, info not given to us regarding parking,"
Bathrooms under renovation, pool not the same as picture only open certain times of the day
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Convenient location"
Room was very comfortable. Small kitchenette with refrigerator and freezer was a big plus.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Denise
"Nice Hotel, good location"
The hotel was off the main strip but well within walking distance to most attractions. Very comfortable room. Enjoyed hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Basically an average hotel."
would probably pick another if I had a choice. dated rooms. great location.
"Truth be Told Staff were Not friendly"
When we would ask questions it seemed as though it was a problem for the staff to provide us with answers. They never tried to say anything about where the exercise room was and for 2 nights different clerks didn't know that the hotel's restaurant was closed. We came expecting to eat at the hotel for snacks and was told that it would be closed all Friday night, then on Saturday we were directed to place an order at the bar, then the other bartender says that they were not serving food, just drinks. She could not tell us of any nearby restaurant . The Tim Hortons staff in the hotel was nasty to me and my guess on separate occasions. When I called and told them that the shower faucet was loose, the maintenance guy came up telling me how it was not an issue, but yet if it would fall off, I may have been charged and my deposit taken. The room was nice, no refrigerator with food or microwave, but the refrigerator was nice for water or drinks. When I asked the Receptionist for a plastic liner for the ice bucket, she couldn't seem to comprehend, then I just asked for some sort of plastic bag because the ice bucket was not too clean. Most Hotels provide a lining. Overall, I would not go back because the staff in areas mentioned were not too and were mostly clueless. They could not explain why my account had to be charged for a deposit down and when it should be removed after checking out. I had to ask several people how will they reverse the charge.
GladtobeUSA
"Surprising good"
I liked the kitchenette; very convenient
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Close to the subway line, in a nice neighborhood. Would definitely stay here again. Toronto is a great city! Underground parking a bonus, didn't worry at all about our car. Tim Hortons, Starbucks and Loblaws (market) are very close and convenient as well.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Pros & Cons"
Upon arrival, the parking garage was full. The hotel owned the parking lot behind it which was unpaved and cost $25/night (could've paved it by now). The staff was extremely friendly and engaging. Because I used a third party booking service, I was advised at check-in that there would be a $40 hold placed on my card for "incidentals." The wait for the hotel to my room was abnormally long for there to be 4 elevators. It appeared that only two were working. The elevator itself is too ridiculously small considering the potential size of a person along w/ the potential size of their luggage. The room itself was spacious. There was a kitchenette which included a toaster oven, microwave, stove top, and coffee maker (may have been more but I didn't use any of these amenities). Upon check-out there was no mention of the refund for the hold on my card for "incidentals". I contacted upper management via email regarding the issue and it was resolved in a timely fashion. PROS: Convenient location, friendly staff, spacious room CONS: Small elevator, not so great parking, possible additional fees that you may have to remind staff about.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014