All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"Overall Satisfied"
This was a good hotel conveniently located to the The Phoenix Theater. It was about a seven minute walk to the venue and a Tim Horton on the Lobby Floor which was an added plus. My room was clean, and was particular surprised by the small kitchen and fridge that would be great for an extended stay. I didn't have much time to explore around the area. I did feel safe at all times and would stay there again. The only thing is parking is very limited, but there is a parking lot behind the hotel that charges a reasonably rate for a 24 hour park.
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2014
Will
"Great Hotel - Terrible Garage"
Very comfortable beds and friendly staff. Great choice for a business traveler. The parking garage is a nightmare even in small cars. I scratched my bumper backing out of a spot due to the incredibly tight space. The garage parking was about $28 per night.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Very friendly and very helpful staff."
Besides the parking, I probably will come back to this hotel. The front desk man and the maintenance person stayed and help me until I was able to park my vehicle in their underground parking lot. Otherwise I would have been stuck there for a longer period of time. Thank you front desk man and maintenance person.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Sunny
"Nice location"
The location was nice, about a block away from the old Maple Leaf Gardens, just a short walk to Yonge Street. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, but the walls are paper thin. We could hear the neighbors every move at 4 am, not really pleasant. Other than that though, this hotel is pretty good
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Best hotel on a budge"
Pleasantly surprised as to how great this hotel is. Everything is top of the line. I had no problems with the college kids living there as I never heard a hint of loud noise from the other reviews. Very clean and spacious room. I'm definitely coming back here this summer.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Let down"
We immediately seemed to find it to be a pretty good value. Nothing special, but above average for one night spent in Toronto. Then I saw the toothpaste splatter on the inside of the shower curtain. A sure sign that it had not been cleaned or changed since the last guest. What else wasn't cleaned? We are repulsed enough to not ever stay at the Primrose again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"nice hotel downtown close to everything we wanted"
only problem is bar and resturant closed so had to leave hotel to eat.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"travel"
Great location...great service...I'll def stay again
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Nice room, mediocre food, expensive parking"
The room was decent and comfortable, about what I'd expect. One morning we ate at the breakfast buffet. It was mediocre at best, but the service was great, and our server was very nice. The parking is expensive, and you pretty much don't have a choice as the lots around are about the same price. Most of the front desk staff was nice, except for one lady who seemed to hate her job. She was short with me every time we interacted. I found myself apologizing for bothering her whenever I needed something from the front. desk...
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Clean and good value."
If you're expecting a super high quality/5 star hotel, you will be disappointed. However, knowing that I booked a Best Western, my guest and I I were very pleased. The room was clean and fairly quiet despite being right by the elevators. The beds were comfortable, though I didn't like the pillows. The big flatscreen tv was a nice bonus, as was the presence of the coffee maker, and nice big, clean refrigerator. The desk staff was pleasant and called up to make sure we were satisfied with our room a few minutes after arriving. Would stay here again when I need basic accommodations, whether or not I'm on a budget, as I was this time. The only tip I would give future travelers, is don't plan on showering super late at night. I don't know if it was a fluke or not, but my guest took a very late shower, and there was no hot water. We had no other problems with this, though.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
DM
"Good Hotel!"
It was nice! close to mall, everywhere! I will use this hotel again .
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Service was bad...great local"
The view from the room was incredible and the hotel service the first day was great. The first room I was in however smelled very...VERY strange. They changed it with no problem though. When checking out however I actually got hassled by the woman working the front desk for a minor mistake I made regarding parking. She was very rude and it left an impression.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Central Location"
The hotel was much closer to city centre than I imagined. Everything that I wanted to see was within a brisk 4 block radius. The check in was a bit abrupt, no one helps with bags and I had no clue about the deposit / 300 cdn hold, I supposed it's standard but someone could have said. The In house Tim Hortons was a life saver and the buffet breakfast is actually a better deal than most places close by. The elevators take FOREVER. We were on the 22nd floor so wow..The house keeping staff was very friendly. The room was clean and well appointed. I would ask that they update the guest information book, especially the nearby restaurants, because we were advised that the discounts no longer exist at the Golden Griddle.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Amanda McV
"Convenient Hotel"
This hotel was in a great area next to diverse restaurants, great shops etc..... We stayed on the 20th floor which provided us with a clear view of the city. It was very cold outside during our stay so I would suggest that the hotel ensure adequate heat in all rooms. Other than that the stay was great, the staff was friendly. I will be back again.......
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"One of my favorite hotels in Toronto"
This was my second time staying here. Both times I had an excellent stay. The staff were friendly and efficient. My room was great. Refrigerator, microwave, a workspace and a great view of the city.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Emmara
As usual I had a very pleasant stay and the concierge and front desk staff were very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Lumsden
"Perfect Spot"
This hotel is located in a nice college section of the city. It has a better view than most of the more luxurious hotels. It is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute cab ride to the major attractions of the area. The staff is very polite and willing to help with anything. The parking is cheaper than most of the surrounding hotels. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"Everything was good except the front desk"
We had a good Thursday and Friday night stay at this hotel until checking out. After checking out, and before hitting the road on a long road trip home, we asked to use the washroom in the lobby. Multiple staff members pointed us to a locked door. After knocking and waiting around for 20 plus minutes to be sure it wasn't occupied, we asked the staff again, and was told they didn't know why it was locked and didn't have a key, and that we were out of luck. That's no way to treat guests at a hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
We were very satisfied during our stay. Worth for your money
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
V.Z.
"Just ok"
I was re-booked to this hotel when the one I originally reserved was unavailable. The staff was helpful, but the quality of the hotel was below what I am accustomed to for business travel. Given a choice, I wouldn't go back. If you are looking for a budget room, it would be fine.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Disgusting"
Hairs all over the bathroom including pubic in the bath, awful view of concrete and cigarette ends, food in the restaurant was I edible and the staff rude. Don't stay here.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
The hotel was in a good location and easy to find. Only drawback was that the parking garage was full already since we arrived later in the day so we had to park in an open lot behind the hotel but it wasn't a huge issue. Bed was comfortable and room had a great view of the city.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Awesome location"
The hotel is steps from shops, restaurants, attractions, subway stations, and etc... The room I stayed in was clean and I had a beautiful city view.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Heleen
"good stay."
very clean , comfortable room. ok location. accomidating staff. fair price. extreamly tight parking garage!! limited space. if you arent a confidant driver don't park there!! parking extra with in & out privledges. close to grocery shopping & the mall.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
mark
"Convenient, comfortable hotel."
The Primrose was located well for my activities - on the edge of downtown, but a short, comfortable walk to the center. Although not luxury status, it suited my needs well. Especially appreciated was the quietness of the room. It seemed well-insulated from adjacent rooms and hall noise. Comfortable bed. I also appreciated free access to a computer room 24/7. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
CS88
"Nice hotel on the street car route"
I stayed 2 nights here. It was only about 2 blocks walk from subway station or right across from street car stop. This became very easy for getting around downtown.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Dee
The underground parking is extremely small. You could never fit a large vehicle in there! I had trouble maneuvering around in a small SUV. The air conditioning was not working in our room so it was very hot and stuffy.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great location, friendly staff"
This was my first trip to Toronto and I would definitely stay here again. The location was close to all my meetings. I had a large box waiting for me and the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to get the luggage cart and bring the box to my room without me asking.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Roysco
"Good location in DT at affordable price."
Staff was quite helpful in my request to extend checkout time. Spacious and comfortable room was relaxing.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Tolga
The toilet flushed poorly. Had to keep holding down the handle to keep it flushing in the hopes it would clear the bowl. We were provided with only three bath towels and wash cloths daily, even though we had four people booked for the room. So every evening we had to request an additional towel and wash cloth for the next morning despite informing the service and housekeeping depts. of this issue. Parking was so limited that it was only available one of the three days of our stay. The parking is under ground and was the most cramped/tight parking i have ever seen. It was even difficult to turn the corners when driving through the parking ramp. The room was clean/comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2013
P koscielny
This was a very well maintained hotel in a great location. I will look to stay there again while in Toronto.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Surprise surprise from Best Western"
Not bad, room was a double bed and quite comfortable. As we were on the third floor the view was of a roof. Otherwise I think it would have been an awesome view of the city. Location was excellent for venue we attended and Yonge Downtown. Will visit again...
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Ali
staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and had great pillows comfortable bed and new furniture. Towels could have been better qualtiy.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Only 2 elevators worked for twenty six floors. No parking available for guests. Shower ceiling was falling down. Beds we comfortable though.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"In Toronto."
Chosen because of good preceding experience in Best Western.Arrived on friday night. Burden of voices; dirty floors: weekend people ? On monday situation improved..
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Close to Ryerson University and the underground."
This was our second stay at this hotel. We like the location and how convenient it is in the overall downtown area. The rooms are adequate and have the kinds of amenities one needs for a 3-4 day stay like a mini frig and a desk. The downside of the hotel is that the parking underneath is very difficult to navigate if you have any kind of full size auto. The elevators are slow and cranky at times.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
C. Conner
"Very close to destination"
It was very close to Chinatown and a place I went.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"No restaurant"
This was weird, they had a restaurant but it did not offer meals during lunch, they claimed they served breakfast but I never saw evidence of it. If they served dinner, it must of been during weird hours because it was closed when we wanted service. Staff was good and helpful on everything else.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2013
C Valdez
"Quite a walk."
Acceptable for the cost of room; location not lending itself to on-the-street parking And "secure parking" at-owner's-risk plus expensive! Hotel location Far from nearly any Toronto site thus walking shoes a Plus or $ for taxi.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Friendly staff - very disappointing room"
Extremely friendly staff , but way past due renovation unpleasantly dirty room ..
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Mich
"Family Vacation"
Close walk to the Eaton Center and right off from Yonge St, so access to the heart of Toronto is just outside the door. The hotel was in good condition, but the A/C units could be updated. Parking Garage is small, so if you have a truck; you're not parking there. I would stay again, without question.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Shawn
Good central spot. Nice clean hotel... probably better than the other 3 star places we stayed.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A weekend getaway"
Stayed here before, location is great, room was clean and comfortable, bit of a wait of elevators. I was on one of the top floors great view. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Jolly G
"Wifi"
Wifi doesn't work in our room. Nobody clean our room even though one of the housekeeper ask when can she clean the room. Air conditioning isn't working well. It doesn't feel it gets cooler.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Johnny
"Fantastic bargain!"
We are a family of four travelling on a budget. This hotel was PERFECT. No frills, great price and the location couldn't be beat. Amazing grocery store right down the street, lots of reasonably priced restaurants within walking distance, subway stop just two blocks away. The fridge in the room came in handy. Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this for families looking to enjoy Toronto.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Andrea
"Nice hotel for the price of being downtown"
Comfortable Hotel for being downtown. Good for the price. Parking is horrible. Hotel Parking is so small it took us a half our to park because of the small turns. Parking is a rip-off- $23 for hotel parking and 20 in public. Public parking is not secure-they will break into your car in downtown Toronto. Cops are a joke there.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Pat
"Convenient location but ..."
Got in after long drive there was no parking available and no one to carry the bags to the room.besides there is no room service.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Bila
"Disappointing"
the first room i went to was smelly. then i moved to a renovated room but unfortunately there was insects in the pillow. and because of this i left the hotel the next morning.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
nashwa
"Reception desk: four star/ my room: two star"
The reception desk and restaurant is well renovated. Really nice and four star hotel feeling. But my room is actually two start inn. Old and outdated.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Great Stay--Super Affordable"
Great value pick in a nice part of Toronto. Room had an excellent view, easy access to downtown/financial district.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013