All hotels in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
161 W 600 S, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

No aie, no windows, room is clean
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and greeted us upon our arrival.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Nikolena
"Lovely Accomodations!"
It was hot outside and it was a pleasure to rest in the cool room in between excursions outside. Loved the large flat screened TV and individual reading lights.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2015
SusanA
"Okay stay"
The location was great and easy to get to the hospital. The room was clean but the tub was had running water that could not be turned off. The bar was okay.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great place to stay!!!"
I can't say enough! They didn't have a double queen room for me when I arrived at 10pm on a Tuesday evening when I had made my reservations 2 weeks prior, but very quickly redeemed themselves and put me in a one bedroom suite! The suite was perfect for my stay because my son was staying with me! Very clean rooms and friendly accommodating staff, would definitely stay here again when I come and visit my son!
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"AMAZING PLACE"
I absolutely LOVE the Red Lion. Laine (spelling) is an amazing team member and part of the front desk staff. The entire staff is always friendly and constantly asking how you are. The restaurant could use a few more menu items but the food is good. The gym is nice for quick workouts. A nice pool as well. The view of downtown with the mountain backdrop is spectacular
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Casey
"Great Service"
We had a fire at our condo complex and needed a place to stay for a few days. We stayed at the Redding, CA Red Lion and enjoyed our stay back in June 2015, so we were pleased with the availability and easy access to this Red Lion. Room Service was friendly and accomodating. We would recommend Red Lion to anyone needing a great hotel.
5 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"I would not stay here again."
First hotel room was dirty, then they moved us to another room that was dirty. The area was not the nicest and the hotel staff did not seem to care that their rooms were gross.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Courtney
Room was nice. Shower/tub could've been cleaned better. Beds were comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Cody
"Great Salt Lake City locale"
Enjoyed our stay at this hotel.. Service and extras like pool were great.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Edith
"Please clean room"
We entered room and wondered how the room had been cleaned , because the garbage had not been emptied. I did report this at front desk and it was cleaned the next night.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Dee
"In the Heart of Salt Lake"
Very comfortable bed. Excellent location.
7 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
ROBERT
"No words"
No words
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Victor
"Stay with a Smile"
We enjoyed our stay and will be back
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Red Lion over Pioneer day"
There hotel was clean and the rooms were pretty standard. There is a small outdoor pool and hot tub that was nice. The location is nice right off the freeway near the trax line. There is a movie theater on the same block, Breviews, that made for near by entertainment. One of the weekends there happened to be a motorcycle rally in the parking lot, so there was a bit of extra noise.
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"A bit mixed up but would stay again."
Staff was very nice, however a little disjointed. They didn't seem to read the notes in the record. We did not get cleaned the first night, and would not have cleaned the second night however we went to the desk and they sent someone right up at 7:00 PM. Don't know what happened there but other than that we enjoyed our stay and the value.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
The hotel was clean and quiet and centrally located to the activities we were in Salt Lake for . We stayed for 4 nights and can't complain and will probably stay there again
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice, but with some inconsistencies"
"Inconsistent" is the word I would use to describe the hotel. The room was nice, but the shower had little spots of mold growing in it and the shower curtain needed cleaning/replacing. Our room was not ready until after 7 p.m., but the manager did give us a $30 lounge credit. The air conditioner worked, but sounded like it is on its way out. The view from the room was nice, but the outside of the windows were very dirty.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"stay in Salt Lake City"
The stay was ok, however the friediness of the personell was not 100%. The booking was without breakfast, a breakfest woud have cost $80 ! Othervise everything was ok.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Rudolf
"Good place to stay downtown."
Nice hotel, great location. Internet could be improved, very slow.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Dorian
Traveling through Utah moving from Portland to Vegas. Got in at midnight and staff was very helpful and gave us an upgrade. The room was very clean and looked like it had been recently remodeled. Bed super comfy and sheets luxurious. Great stay.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
brandi
all is well. just the room cleaning was not done till the later part of the afternoon. kinda inconvenient for us.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Enjoyable and nice room but there was a strong smell in the hallway and also in my room (9th floor) that seemed like it might be a chemical smell from carpet cleaning.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Margaret
"Decent for the price"
Good for the price. Hotel lobby and exterior was well taken care of. Room smelled of smoke but was reasonably clean. Friendly staff. Parking lot needs to be better lot, felt a little nervous parking our car there at night.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Tanis
"Average"
Good restaurant and hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Salt lake city"
For the money & not expecting a lot, this was just right. I felt safe, it was recently remodeled, rooms were clean & comfortable. For a place to lay your hat, take a shower & sleep, it was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Last night of vacation."
Had a good meal in restaurant/bar. Nice room. View was okay from 6th floor.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Rebecca
"too bad the neighborhood was sketchy."
There were quite a few homeless folks wondering around the parking lot. Tour buses parked in the parking spots close to the entrance, so car had to park in the not well lit areas. I wouldn't stay there as a single woman, by myself.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
jessica
"OK Stay"
We stayed 3 nights and it was a comfortable stay. We got a good rate & would stay again if we got a reasonable rate. Cons: Room door did not close easily, literally had to slam it to close it. Pool ran out of towels & did not restock. Housekeeping is lacking, there was hair in the bathroom when we checked in. They did not pick up dirty towels on the floor during stay. TV didn't work. They ended up replacing the TV. Room was hot the first night when we had the air conditioner cranked up. Maintenance had to open vent. The room did cool down and was comfortable, but was NOT cold. I DO NOT like the balconies for children. No child locks to keep children from opening outside door. I am sure they up to code, but I don't think they are safe. If you go with small children, don't let them out on the balcony or ask for a low floor. The hotel is not in the best neighborhood. Not a lot of places to eat within walking distance and if you do walk, there are a LOT of homeless people. However, it is convenient to a lot of things if you are driving. There were always people sitting outside the front of the hotel smoking. PROS: Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was clean and maintained. Hotel is not in a great part of town, the parking lot was well lit and we had no problems with our car. Room did have refrigerator and microwave which is nice for a longer stay. Our room was directly across from the elevator but we never heard anyone.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Tammie
Great stay. Easy to check in and out
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Berto
"good room for good price"
upper tower room was nice but a little noisy (you could hear everyone and everything out in the hall)
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great stay in SLC"
The stay was nice the room was dated a bit but nice.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Ryan
"Good place."
Very nice
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Janet
"ick"
pool not open when it should be. mold in bathroom. alcohol and rotten strawberries all over pool area. dirty bathroom. a/c did not work
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Recommend - Clean"
My wife, our adult daughter, and I were traveling around the US staying a various hotels. This hotel was very good. It was clean, located in a nice area, and the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We would stay there and strongly recommend it.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Carl
"Good hotel"
The condition of hotel is much better than expected. Room is spacious and clean, facilities are so-so. Not much to complain.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Hyun
"Not at all what we expected"
Must say that we were quite disappointed at our stay. It really wasn't at all what we expected. It felt cold and unwelcoming.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"6/24"
Outstanding
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Timothy L
We check in at 430pm. The room we were in had dirty sheets on the floor and the refrigerator was not clean out from the last people who stayed there. Also across the room there was a dog and it kept barking......... all night... And than the hotel security came to our room and told us we had to quite and turn down the TV cuz we were the cause of the dogs barking across the room!!! That was uncalled for!!!! We WONT STAY THERE AGAIN and telling all of our friends & family about our bad stay at the RED LION
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Tara
"Top notch accommodations"
It was quite relaxing and real comfortable. Everyone was nice, from the front desk to Housekeeping, and the guests. My wife left her phone in the room, she went back and Housekeeping brought it right to her.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Edward
"staff are NOT friendly"
The front desk aren't too friendy, and I always felt like I was bothering them due to their attitude
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"My "Home Away from Home"!"
I am a regular and I always stay at the Red Lion!
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
No one at the front desk to check in for 10 minutes. Line of guests waiting. - bedding was stained...bathroom was dirty. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Comfy"
Comfy bed, not to far from everything and good nights sleep.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"cant wait to visit again"
It was great nice relaxing and overall i cant wait to go back
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Kellie
"Comfortable stay"
We were just passing through. Was a nice place to rest overnight. Staff was friendly. Except to get into the lobby you had to walk through the smoking area out front which was kind of offputting.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Russel
"50% OFF !"
Nice hotel at 50% off
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
terry
"Red Lion"
Stay was great, hotel was nice. However, the customer service was absolutely awful. Some of the most rude, ignorant people I've ever encountered.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Kelcie
"Nice hotel; amenities lacking"
The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The bar, however, was small and had limited hours--not a great place for meeting up with folks. The pool was not open, and the hot tub was closed for maintenance, which was disappointing since I pick my venues on amenities such as these.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
nice place all people who is working there is professional/
Other trip May 29, 2015