All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel in the perfect location."
This hotel offers top notch service and comfort in a great neighbourhood right downtown Seattle. Almost everything is a short walk away.The rooms are large and the beds are fantastic. There's only two downsides to this hotel: First, although it looks like there are balconies, there are not. They are false balconies that do not allow for large open windows either. The second downer is the pool area. It's old and ugly. Still, both these are minor things and we would definitely go back.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Andre
"Great location. Great stay."
A short visit but very pleasant and good service. Great service when I wanted it but also not pestered by staff asking all the time if there was anything I needed. Hotel location is excellent. The bed was soooo comfortable and better than previous hotel.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not amazing"
I always travel with my dog, so a dog friendly hotel is super important. I did not find this hotel very welcoming to animals. I always stay at a Kimpton and they love animals, welcome them like people. I was not impressed with this hotel. Pool was super crowded and hot tub was closed. I made sure to park across the street where parking was half the price. Overall nice hotel, but better options in downtown.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"westin winter"
This hotel's big advantage was the location. We really felt centrally located. The hotel was under construction though. Plus we had to change rooms because we had a nasty view of a crane and building under construction across the street. We were there 5 days and new to Seattle. It was not ok to have that as out view. We were accommodated and got a nicer view the second day there. We would stay there again.
5 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Keira
"So-so"
Associates didn't seem warm and welcoming. Wasn't informed about the $50 over night charge to park car in the garage until check out when asked associate said "that's how it is in the city" Out room was clean and comfortable. Was in the heart of downtown which was great however I Wouldnt go out of my way to stay here again
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great Hotel Location"
Close to everything you need to see in Downtown Seattle!!
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Yasi
"Disappointing"
Room was nice but the temperature control did not work properly. In addition, we were there for a quite weekend away and the rooms all around us were filled with loud parties of kids keeping us up until around midnight.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jill
"ocean view"
Excellent! We were allowed early check in and an up grade to ocean view. Hotel staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Westin Seattle* Look no Further! Book NOW!!"
Only place I will stay when I travel to Seattle! Clean, perfect location, fair price…Late night Burgers at Relish! The View..
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Photo Shoot"
A quick 1-nighter, but was able to check in early, upgraded to s higher floor, and was given a late check out.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"CHN-TJ"
good place for shopping and public transportation.chi
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Better deals elsewhere"
Terrible. Will never stay here again
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Downtown Seattle Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay but did not feel like this was a four-star hotel. Our room was small, the bathroom was small, the wallpaper in our room was peeling, the elevators were old with stained/worn carpeting. There was nothing special about the service. This was just not what we were expecting from a four star hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Excellent service and great food at the restaurant.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Hotel!!!"
Loved the location and the view from my room!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Average hotel at a premium price"
They charge $50 for parking, $10 for wifi, and offer no free breakfast. Everything I experienced was just average, no delight or great experiences. Food at the delish was so-so, at best - server delivered apps with meal, burgers to big to eat, and frys weren't as advertised. Pool didn't have a hot tub, as advertised. And the place seemed dated - old furniture, payphones, tv, etc.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Stayed the week for business. very comfortable."
staff great easy location to walk to shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Excellent experience except a few hiccups."
Stay was excellent except the fact that Internet and water was not free for non members. The toilet paper was so thin and rough. I guess these are basic necessities that the hotel needs to take care of.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
krishna
"Fire"
Half hour after arrival there was a fire and we were evacuated out of our room and hotel for 3 hours! Didn't see any staff directing people as where to go, lots of confusion. During this time someone charged drinks to our room. Also hotel under remodel very confusing trying to find our way around. Nobody offered any compensation for our inconvenience. Paid $100.00" for valet parking and they didn't even open our car door! Not impressed.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
tracey
"Beware of renovations"
Escalators not working Closed off area due to renovations Plastic on floors Fire on fourth floor Smelled like burnt rubber the entire stay Stucko on ceiling in room peeling off
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great hotel!"
A little weekend getaway, hotel, staff and restaurant was great! We would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Laurie
"construction site!! No warning."
The place was actually surrounded by fire trucks when we arrived due to a construction fire. The whole place was being worked on apparently - and we were not told when booking it. Thanks Expedia!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great location for downtown events"
Great location for downtown events. I have noticed that the room choice does seem to be inferior when I do not book directly through the hotel chain.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice and clean"
A nice weekend getaway. I wasn't quite expecting $41-$49 a night to park in their garage.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Happy camper"
Awesome getaway! Hotel was in a great location, comfortable and everyone was so very nice. I would recommend it to all.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ricco
"Beautiful View"
The hotel room was very clean and had the best view! We were on the 39th floor and loved every minute.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Priscilla
"Nice hotel downtown"
Was a great place to stay and be right in the heart of Seattle. Just a short drive to the University of Washington. Not the hotels fault but there is so much construction going on in downtown Seattle that it affects your ability to drive around.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Nick
"Great weekend!"
Great room! Great service! Great location!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"One of my go-to choices for biz trips to Seattle"
The Westin Seattle, with its distinctive round towers and it's central downtown location, is a great choice for business travelers or tourists. Parts of it feel slightly dated, but Westin seems to be renovating it in phases and it's generally well maintained. The views are pretty great too.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
GLENN
Great
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Excellent location & great customer service!"
Light rail and monorail was within walking distance and so was Pike Place Market! Check in was super easy and was very helpful. Requested North tower for the view and was easily accomodated.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great Weekend Getaway"
We had a great stay and the staff was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Much better than Marriott or Hyatt!"
We were thrilled with the Westin! We've tried both the Marriott and Hyatt in downtown Seattle and were very disappointed with both. The Westin was perfect - quiet rooms, good view, great location, yummy restaurant, etc. A+
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Niki
"Wonderful Staff, Beautiful Views"
My fiance and I stayed this last weekend (2/14/15) and it was pretty great. Wonderful view of Seattle, polite staff members, and an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the hotel all around. I lost my drivers license and it was waiting at the front desk for me. The lady did a little dance for me, it was wonderful =)
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Amber
"BEST STAY EVER!!!! FELT LIKE MOVIE STARS!!!!"
Right from the onset of the stay, my family was treated like a group of movie stars!!! The front desk clerk upgraded our room for a small sum to a skyscraper floor "city view" room, complete with all the amenities!!! Any request, we needed from taxis to extra towels to advice about the area, was completely quickly and professionally!!! Great beds, immaculately clean room, fantastic view!!! FANTASTIC!!!! We ate a gourmet meal at the Icon Grill Restaurant which is right across the street from the hotel. Gourmet food and perfect service a 2-minute walk away!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
G
"Excellent!"
Fabulous all the way around!!!! Would highly recommend. Valet parking is also the way to go.
Suzanne J
"It was OK"
Overpriced for the room
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Comfortable while working."
I spent quite a few hours working in my room. As a Gold member with SPG, I was given late checkout. This was very helpful. Having a great view made this an enjoyable experience.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great downtown location"
Met up with family in Seattle and wanted a hotel in downtown area that was close to Rail system. I've stayed here before and remembered it as being a comfortable stay. They let us check in early and booked our rooms close together. This is a class operation. Would for sure stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Carolyn
"Family-get-a-way"
Very quiet and peaceful. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had an awesome view of the city and Elliot Bay. Beds and pillows were very comfy. Minus: I didn't realize we had to pay for parking as a paying guest, so $42.00 a day was added to our bill. Since we brought our car and used it to tour the city, we also had to paid for public parking during our excursions. Ouch!!!
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great..! Execelent location and great luxury"
Great staff and friendly service..!! Concierge superb, very helpfull..!!!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
roberto
Very nice hotel. I had great breakfasts at Relish with super friendly staff! I had an amazing view out over the city and the sound.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Stay there!"
Highly recommend the Westin. Superb service. 5 min walk to Pike's place. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Tyler
"Poor Service at the Seattle Westin"
My husband and I were coming to Seattle with a number of couples for dinner and a concert.I made the reservations online using my credit card. I used my husbands name as I thought he might arrive first. He was coming from work and I was coming from home. Upon arrival I was denied check in as my name was not on the registration. My friends were in the same predicament, but her husband was parking the car. Not only did they allow her to complete check in, they gave her a Starbucks card. An insinuation was made that perhaps my husband was meeting another woman- not me - and that they had to protect his privacy! Did I mention it was my credit card used to secure the reservation? And that it was made my me using my email address? I had to wait for him to arrive later to check in. Not happy with the situation. Extremely embarrassing. Highly doubtful that I will stay at the Westin Seattle again. We have travelled throughout the US, Europe and China. So not our first trip to the big city. I make all of our travel arrangement and have never been treated like this from Seattle to Paris to Shanghai! Unbelievable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Comfy beds, bad showers, no jacuzzi?"
We stayed here over the weekend leisurely. We stay at the Westin once a year and always look forward to the comfy plush beds and amazing city views. This time was the least pleasurable, as there was no water pressure in the sink or shower, and the shower had water coming out of the head and where the head screwed on. After walking around downtown and grabbing dinner, we thought it'd be nice to take a jacuzzi. It was only when we got to the pool that we noticed that jacuzzi was now a giant concrete slab. We were NOT told that the jacuzzi was closed for remodeling purposes. Otherwise we wouldn't have booked the hotel! They are doing remodeling to the entire hotel (which we did not know about either) until March 2015. I'm sure when they are done we will be as pleased as we have always been in the past. As always, the staff had a nice sense of humor, and were very informational.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Lauren
"As expected"
On going construction in lobby but the location is good and room was large and comfortable. Check out took longer than expected but we will use hotel again when in Seattle.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Nice view. Older facilities for sure but nice. Good location. Please add bigger ice buckets
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
jeff
"Beautiful hotel perfect location"
We loved our stay at the Westin- just a short walk from everything ! The view from the grand view room was Amazing of puget sound! The service was excellent - restaurant was delicious! Only thing I would complain about is that we stayed there particularly for the hot tub-which was under construction and we weren't able to use that luxery.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
gina
Staff was amazing, my room was so comfortable and huge! My friends and I had a great time for my birthday weekend. Close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Ok"
Bar under pours for the price of the cocktail, left the Hotel to drink elsewhere
Other trip Jan 26, 2015