All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Seattle Chinese New year"
Gift shop charged return to us as another purchase look at your bill at checkout carefully.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
angela
"Nice place/staff BUT obscenely expensive parking!!"
$48 per day for valet parking, are you kidding me!!! Even with a handicap sticker due to one of the guests! So if you DO NOT have a car to park then stay here, otherwise you may want to reevaluate your options.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Chinese New Year Celebration"
Was a good family experience. Staff was pleasant, and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great overnight hotel stay"
Nice hotel, friendly staff in close proximity to the Seattle Center tram, Pikes Place Market, and many eating places. The proximity to all these places was close enough where the 4 year old didn't complain about walking. The staff were all very friendly to my kids. Clean rooms, the best part were the super comfy beds. Parking is a bit pricey, but it is to be expected in the middle of the city.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Leslie
"All one would expect from a good hotel"
All one would expect from a good hotel. Very nice lobby with glass art work. Nice valet parking folks, always got the car out on time. Next time I visit Seattle I will stay there again.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Ivan
"Nice hotel great location"
Greatest location in downtown Seattle. Close to all shops, malls restaurants and most of all walking distance to pike market. Hotel is very clean and their gym is awesome. Very spacious lots of equipments with a nice view. Will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Fabulous Hotel in downtown Seattle"
I am not sure how my stay could have been any better. The staff from the valet's, bellman, front desk attendants were amazing. I have never had such an all around pleasant experience at a hotel. The staff was polite and explained everything to me. I travel a lot for my job. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and colleague's. Thank you for such a great weekend.
Kelley
"50 Shades of Sheraton"
This is in the Heart of Downtown. Very good location. Check in was easy and the room was nice. The pool and gym have an amazing view of the city. Very close to the public transport to get to and from the airport. Due to how early our fight was we could not take take public transport back and had to hire a shuttle.
Mathew
"weekend getaway"
We arrived on a Friday afternoon. The shuttle services that is recommended by the hotel was a bad experience getting to the hotel from the airport. Even though we were given a specific time for pick up, they did not arrive till an hour later. Upon arriving to the hotel, check in was busy, but prompt. The room was clean and comfortable, with a great view of downtown buildings. We did get to experience the lounge bar downstairs, which on Friday night we sat at the bar and received great services. However, we returned the 2nd night and sat at one of the lounge tables. The waitress was rude and appeared annoyed to be serving us. We had to flag her down to order drinks. When she brought us drinks and food, she did not place it in front of us, she actually placed it away from us, on the other side of the table, where we had to reach over and grab it. Besides, the rude waitress, the experience was good and we would book again. The location is ideal and the price was reasonable.
Yvie
"It was alright"
Nice hotel, excellent location. Some stains here and there and some furniture that showed some obvious signs of wear and tear. Housekeeping staff came by but did not clean anything, didn't even empty garbages. It wouldn't really be a big deal, but they left a card under our door saying they had come and clean. Might just be some misunderstanding.
Cory
It was more easy for us to know about Sheraton Club before booking , till go there and find it out by ourselves.
"Average Value"
Nice hotel, but overpriced for the quality. Cannot understand why there higher end hotels make guests pay for wi-fi - and, when I stay at a $75-$80 near airports, it is alway included. And, if economics are an issue, staying downtown with a car adds $40 per night to the stay. The hotel itself is a little dated. Towels in the room were limited, and for that price you think they would have been higher quality. View from room was nice overlooking city. Overall, an average value.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"handy for metropolitan Seattle visit"
Everything from check in, room, staff, etc. very satisfactory - valet parking pricey
Judy
"perfect downtown location"
do the cheaper parking a block away, save 20 bucks a day. But, Valet guys were uiformely polite and helpful with directions and recommendations. find the coffee bar so you don't have to order breakfast room service. that said, bkfst was plenty for 2! I was surprised. The public area is spacious and quiet enough for conversation most hours of the weekend days we were there. Excellent fitness room with views.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great Staycation location in downtown"
We stayed at the hotel because for a short staycation in Seattle and we wanted to swim. We enjoyed the location and restaurants nearby as well as the Flower and Garden show at the Convention Center. We had fun swimming in the pool with our kids. The room was great, nice bathroom and room furnishings. I did notice a lot of dust when I had to move one of the night tables, doesn't seem to have been vacuumed in a long time.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"The Bell men were awsome"
We loved staying downtown. It was a great experience
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Staycation in Seattle"
Just a 1 night stay or a "staycation" with my kids. We wanted to go to a hotel with an indoor pool in downtown Seattle. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel staff was friendly and great. The pool was open until 11:00pm which was great. The only thing was that our room was in one tower and the pool and workout area were on the other side of the hotel. I would have liked to have the option to stay in the same tower as the pool. We would have paid more for this option. Overall it was a nice hotel and we would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"great stay"
Parking costs are outrageous other than that my stay was amazing.
quicha
"Great place!"
While we were there, it was very enjoyable; & relaxing. Very convenient, to downtown.
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Tony
enjoyed my stay. Pool good for my grandchild to play. Good area and close to shopping.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Shelly
"NW Flower & Garden excursion"
Thoroughly enjoyed the staff. Every encounter was pleasant, efficient, and amusing. Great people all the way around.
Debbie
"Stellar location, poor room service / check-in"
Waited in a very long line to check in. Room shape and view were both great. Called room service and was on hold for about 8min, then once the food arrived (I ordered a medium burger) most of the inside was bright red rare, and the outside was burnt. Chef must've dipped it in lava for a split second. Otherwise, location is incredible and it's really close to everything. I'd stay again, but I'd make someone else wait in line to check-in/check-out and I wouldn't order room service.
Jonathan
"Valentine's day getaway"
My girlfriend and I loved visiting Seattle. The food was great and the city was amazing. We were excited when we saw that we got a king sized bed. Last time we stayed we were promised a king but ended up getting two queens instead. The view from the room was amazing. Our only complaints were that the towels felt very cheap and there was no free wifi in the hotel. We thought that was a little odd, but other then that it was a great time and a great hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
Justin
"location, location"
Excellent location. Great hotel and great service
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Felipe
"Pay for what you use."
Pay for every convenience after your basic room charge. Carpets dirty coming off elevators on 23rd floor. Do not expect to automatically dine in the hotel restaurant. They are open to outside and without reservations, you may be left to eat crepes on the corner like we did. The beds, while a name brand were quite firm for our taste, uncomfortable for the price. Prices seemed to get jacked up around Valentine's Day with no room to bargain.
Roy
"Centrally located near shops and show"
We were in need of a little escape and only had one night. This hotel offered easily accessible valet parking that was not much more expensive than a parking garage and much more convenient than trying to deal with downtown Seattle, where the less you have to drive, the better. That was the best part about the Sheraton in downtown Seattle: location. We were able to have a great dinner in a restaurant less than a block away and then take in a show at the historic Paramount Theater, only .3 of a mile away. The room was clean, quiet, and decorated with subtle taste.
Holly
"Good Location"
Great location and friendly staff who recognized our needs and accommodated us.
"Central location"
The hotel was centrally located, exactly where we wanted to be during our trip! We were just up the street from Pike Place Market, the #11 bus which was close to the hotel took us straight to The Arboretum, lots of places to eat by the hotel, and plenty of shopping. The concierge recommended Etta's for dinner and was able to make a reservation for that evening.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Hotel was very clean and updated. Pool and fitness center were top notch with amazing views of the city. Staff were friendly. Great location in middle of shopping district.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great place to stay in downtown Seattle"
My husband and I took the train from the airport and it couldn't have been more convenient. The Sheraton is just 1 1/2 blocks from the Westlake train station. We spent a long weekend in Seattle and walked all over town due to the great location of the hotel. Pike Place Market is a short walk with lots of shopping and restaurants on the way. Would definitely stay at the Sheraton again.
Kirsten
"In the heart of it all."
This hotel is in the heart of Seattle. The staff that I came by during my stay were great, kind helpful people. It wasn't a cheap stay, so on my next trip to Seattle I may look for a more cost effective hotel. Otherwise excellent hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jacob
"Great city, don't drive!"
$48 per day parking on top of hotel rate. If you travel to Seattle, don't drive!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Great price for the location. Room was very nice and clean. I would definitely stay again.
bob
"Okay hotel"
Showers are AWFUL..they have no water pressure at all.
iamchanel
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Nice hotel close to everything, and the staff really nice.
"Great all around"
Loved the bed!! Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location, walk to shopping, Nordstroms just a block away.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Carl
Awesome hotel, close to mall, monorail, pikes market and the Ferris wheel. They provide umbrellas to all guest. The hotel bar staff was very warm and kind and suggested other places to visit.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great hotel in downtown Seattle."
Hotel was near great restaurant and concert facility. Linens and bed were very comfortable and room was quiet.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Excellent hotel + service but wifi not so great"
Great hotel with excellent service. The wifi on my mobile device did not work in the lobby as I had hoped so I wasn't able to stay connected as much as I wanted to.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Patrick
"I'll Stay Again."
The cleaning staff was friendly, as were the check-in clerks and management. Unfortunately this hotel doesn't get five bars because the check-in clerk put a hold on my credit card for an extra $464.00 which made me stress out about finances for the entire stay. They comped me $75.00 food & beverage credit so I ordered room service that night and room service got my order wrong. I ordered again the next night and they comped that meal. Other than those hiccups, I really enjoyed my stay there as people were friendly and helpful and they even sent me a plate of strawberries (I'm allergic) and a birthday card. The gesture was very sweet. I would stay there again for sure, just making sure that the hold they put on the card for incidentals was the right amount.
3 night trip Feb 5, 2015
kristi
"Well located and helpful"
Hotel was very helpful when we found we had left some medications and ear phones in the room. They already had found it and were waiting for us to call. Will send FedEx in two days. Good service. Appreciated.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Been there 5 times....always excellent...for business or pleasure...
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great location in dwtn seattle"
Hotel is within walking distance from major attractions. Plenty of restaurants and shopping malls nearby. room had beautiful views of the city. Bed was really comfortable and room was clean.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Edward
We enjoyed the location, staff are friendly and helpful. We signed up for the Club room which included free in-room wifi, unfortunately it is very slow. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Nice hotel, super clean, great location, great gym and pool.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Pike Market."
The bath room needs to improve, particularly for the water flow.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Weekend trip to Seattle"
My wife and I had a fantastic experience at the Sheraton Seattle. The staff was courteous and helpful and the accommodations were great. The downtown location was excellent as well. Great stay!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Easy to explore downtown with this awesome locatio"
Such a great location - very helpful staff / couldn't ask for more for this price.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Convenient to downtown attractions."
Convenient to downtown attactions--music, theather, Pike Place, etc. Walking distance to sports venues (1.4 miles to SafeCo). Fairly safe neighborhood. Room certainly not as luxurious as advertised, but clean. Bathroom relatively small. Staff just 'ok'. Health Club facilities and pool very nice with marvelous views while working out.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"close to hwy No5."
we are very good all of them . Actually i think most good price as well.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015