All hotels in Bellevue, Washington, United States of America
11211 Main St, Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"decent"
Nice staff. Beds were comfortsble and room was clean but grounds and common area not kept up. Not bad for the price. Nice to have a shuttle.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Hotel stat"
Nice hotel have stayed here a couple of times would stay again!!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Decent hotel; Not to expect much"
The hotel and its amenities do not deserve the price they demand. They are reaping benefits out of its prime location and expensive pricing of Bellevue downtown area.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Suramya
"Comfortable and convenient"
This property has clean rooms. Not too fancy but very comfortable. A plus, the friendly helpful staff.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Gregory
"Good value and clean"
It's a motel type of structure but the rooms are just as good and clean as a Courtyard. Staff is very accommodating. I had already checked out and didn't bring my wallet to breakfast and they guy managing the dining room have the breakfast to me withour charge. Very nice people.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
ArMor
It's located in a very convenient and yet quiet place in the center of Bellevue. Room is clean, beds are comfortable, staff is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
The overall experience was ok, not great, not bad. It would be nice if the hotel spent a little more time on the maintenance as the hotel is a little older. In particular our bathtub did not drain well which while not the end of the world was a bit annoying. All in all it was an ok value for the location but some of the neighboring hotels aren't that much more and look to be a little newer.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Priced right"
I like the location when my meetings are on the Eastside. Price is great compared to other Eastside hotels.
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"worst hotel in bellvue"
We came here for emerald city comic con. We were beyond pleased at check in and than down hill. On Thursday a sports lacrosse team took over the floor. After complaining to Gladys it was taken care of. However on Friday at 11pm they started playing lacrosse in the hallway!! I called down and was told they would most likely be going to bed soon . I than stepped outside and asked them to quiet down as there are other guests. After a few choice words and being told just go back in your room old man. I packed up and headed downstairs. I told the lady at the reception desk I have chosen to leave and would like my money back. I refused to go back to my room and just ignore it as they would be checking out tomorrow. I asked her to contact the hotel manager and she said she could not. Seeing as I paid over $600 in cash I wanted something besides her word I could just come back in the morning . She said there was something she could do seeing as I refused to leave without either my money or a guarantee as to when I would get it. Next thing I know I have 4 of seattle's finest , yeah she called the police. Wow don't ever complain about unruly guests. Not only did officer Quayle side with me and demand she contact someone so that this guest could leave but told her she handled it completely in the wrong manner . To this day (5 days later) I still have never heard a apology or a word from the manager. I will never stay at this hotel again or any red lion for that matter.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
mike
It wasn't a horrible stay just nothing amazing, along with that the staff wasn't very friendly and the room was a little messy and small. But was comfortable beds and that's about all I needed for the night.
"Hotel was in a good location."
Hotel room was clean & comfortable. Nice it had a coffee pot just needed more coffee than one pack of one. Hotel is in a good location for freeway, downtown area, and close to NU.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Aging hotel with a hard mattress"
No way near a *** hotel anymore. No shade curtains and the linen was very old and uncomfortable
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Just right"
It was easy to find and had lovely breakfast and bar. Close to everything we needed
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Everything you need"
Great amenities including microwave and fridge. Very comfortable room. Would stay here again
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Kauai Visitor
"Clean & Comfy, but Very Basic"
This place looks like a motel from the outside and you have to park outside your building but the room doors are all inside the building. The room was clean and comfortable but showing signs of substantial wear such as the stain worn off the bathroom cabinet and chipped enamel on the tub. The bed and linens were nicer than expected and we appreciated having an in-room fridge. The bathroom is super small but the bed area was generous. Complimentary toiletries were cheap and not useable. All in all it was serviceable and basic but quiet and comfortable - which is the main thing. Price was high for what it was but you expect to pay more in Bellevue.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Mediocre Hotel"
There was no continental breakfast and the pool was closed.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Although the hotel is on the older side, it was clean and the staff was excellent.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Weekend stay"
My boyfriend was in town for the weekend, and this hotel had the best price and location for what we needed. And parking was free which was a huge motivator.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Decay next to the freeway"
The Red Lion Bellevue is a decent offering for the price, but it is not great. First there is the freeway noise from the 405. It is loud, even at night. Then there is the in room heater by the window from 1968. It is loud and it turns on and off all night as the temperature fluctuates, waking you up each time. Finally the carpeting in the common areas of the hotel has been in need of replacement for 20+ years.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Frodo
"Very Satisfied"
Our group of three women were very pleased with our stay; comfortable bed and pillows, quick check in and courteous desk clerk, great location.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Loretta
We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean and the staff is very friendly.The motel is in a good location.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Juan
"Felt like Home"
Upon entry to check-in, Gladys greeted me with a friendly smile and Hello. She asked how my Valentine's was going; which in turn happened for the worse- yet Best, lost a loved one earlier in morning! Then she asked if there was an accommodation I was seeking, I gently asked if there were rooms with patio seating available (given it was Valentine's)?! To my delight, Gladys gave me IMO 1 of the Best rooms (Baker Bldg), close to door and relatively quiet. Of which, was much needed after the hectic morning. Got 2 room cards, went to room and found nothing off kilter. Everything in room and bathroom had the fresh linen scent (cleanliness factor). Definitely Recommend this Hotel. Close to all shopping, restaurants and Interstate 405/ Interstate 90.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
CAANON
"Convenient"
The front desk was kind and helpful. The location to the city was convenient and safe. The rooms were kept clean, but not the newest of buildings. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Decent"
Decent price and friendly service. I'd come back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"nasty pet smell"
The hotel was fairly busy when we arrived for check in on Friday. I was given my room keys and we went to the building our room was loacted in. Upon opening the door we were greated by the overwhelming smell of pet urine! Luckily the room didn't smell AS bad as the entry and hallway.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Kelsey
"Run down"
Disappointing rundown hotel. I'm a frequent traveler and was very disappointed in the overall appearance. The facilities looked as though they were still stuck in the 1960s
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
howard
"Very good"
Clean and comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"comfy beds"
when in the Bellevue Washington area we always stay there. A good night sleep is what I require most... and the beds have always been comfy.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Almost perfect"
Service was great - people are helpful and friendly. Charging jack on clock was broken. I would have used that.
4 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Stephen
"It's a nice mid-range hotel."
The staff was very nice and helpful, probably best part of the stay.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Raul
"Great Experience"
Our stay at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue was a very comfortable experience. Although there are signs of some aging around the complex our room was very nice, new and clean. We really enjoyed the convenience to downtown Bellevue at a price that made us feel like we got good value.
5 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"the staff is great, hotel is ok"
The staff is uber friendly and amazing. the problem was that the heat did not work very well in my room. Ironically, this was not the first time I had this room and it never got fixed. The bathtub stopper did not work. I asked for maintenance to fix and they wanted me to move to another room. So ? do they just not fix their rooms or needed extra time to fix ? the property is old. I question if their is a mold issue. but thank goodness the property is only two floors cause no elevator.
5 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel but breakfast not worth it"
Breakfast buffet was not worth the $10.00 but room was comfortable and clean. Internet worked well for business purposes. Hotel staff was froiendly
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice place with one exception"
Only issue to be aware of is that breakfast is a PAID event, unlike the free breakfast so many competing excellent motels now provide. However, food is good and price is not commercially unreasonable. Very well located relative to City Hall.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Business trip to Bellevue"
Red Lion is very competitively priced for what it offers. Bedrooms are large and well furnished and room was spotlessly clean. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Deb
"Gret Hotel"
The room was neat and I thought the sliding glass door was a nice touch. The sliding glass door made for easy entry on our late arrival as I walk on crutches and use a chair. We did not have time in our rushed medical trip to use the amenities except for the breakfast. The breakfast buffet, by far, is the best I've had at a hotel in recent months. The breakfast potatoes were awesome and the muffins melted in our mouths.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Christine
"Good bargain for Bellevue"
We had a pleasant stay in a comfortable, nicely appointed room. He hotel had been remodeled since my last day which was a pleasant surprise.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
Thank you so much for the great review! We so pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and we truly appreciate that you have noticed our new decor. I am sorry to hear about the condition of the bed in your room, but am glad that you were still able to get a good night’s sleep as that is very important. I have informed the Rooms Division Manager of this matter to address the situation. We appreciate your business and hope you have the chance to visit us in the near future.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Staff are the problem."
Staff are very rude at the front desk. Manager looked sad and he he showed no sign of interest in welcoming guests. There was no signs on the building, we took about 30 minutes to find our room. No guest wanted to go back to front desk to asks because they were rude. Not recommend this hotel. Management need big change.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your stay. I apologize for the issues you had with the Front Desk Manager and staff as that is not what we expect our guest experience to be. As the General Manager, I will be looking further into this situation to discuss with the Rooms Division Manager. Please accept my apologies and I hope you give us a chance to make it up to you on your next visit to the Bellevue area.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
kandessam
"Price is right"
We booked this room last min for New Years Eve and were not anticipating the room to be as nice as it was the decor is not the most up to date but the TV was and everything was very clean. The location is great because the hotel offers a shuttle and even on a busy night like New Years Eve we were still able to use it. The whole staff was friendly. My wife and I would stay there again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
Thank you so much for the great review! We so pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and were able to enjoy your New Years Eve. We appreciate your business and hope you have the chance to visit us in the near future.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Zachary
"Great location and gets the job done."
Great proximity to downtown and the room was very clean. The exhaust fan didn't work in the bathroom, which filled the room with steam from the shower. No continental breakfast but a breakfast buffet was available in the on-site restaurant for $10.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
I would like to thank you for your review and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Any feedback we receive from our guests, good or bad, assists us in making our guest have a more enjoyable stay. I have passed along the message regarding the bathroom exhaust fan not working properly to the Engineering department to resolve the issue. We value you as our guest and look forward to having you with us again soon.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jill
"A good stay"
It was a good one
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Bruce
"Get what you pay for"
We stayed here for new years eve and had a great stay. Older hotel, but at I'll nice and comfortable, only problem for us was it was so cold the heater for the room couldn't keep it warm. There isn't central heating or air, really wasn't a problem for the price and expected from the age of the hotel. Staff is wonderful and very accommodating!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great rooms amazing for night but walls are thin"
It was great really fast for check in and out rooms and were clean and warned up before you walk in.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
JP
"Awesome price and location!"
The evening before New Years Eve I decided to book a hotel in the downtown Bellevue area for New Years with my wife. This hotel was less than half the price of any other hotel in the mile radius. Excellent location blocks away from Bellevue Square with many restaurants, the mall, transit center, ice skating, etc. Room was of good size with a king bed and even had a little fridge and microwave. The location and price alone really makes this a great place. Free parking as well and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tyler
"Cramped rooms"
A bit cramped rooms and the double bed did not feel like one. No cabinet in bathrooms.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"An absolutly excellent overall experience"
Charice and the staff were very kind and accommodating.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
MS BERNITA
"Nice customer service"
I stayed just one night with my friend. I booked two double bed room (coffee maker, fridge, and microwave available) The room was clean and comfortable. Also, I liked the customer service. The hotel stuff was very nice. The one thing that I didn't like was this hotel's location. I walked from Belluvue square. That was terrible. I recommend to take a bus or taxi.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
NK
"Front desk needs to be more attentive"
The first night my family stayed was fine. The second night, they called multiple times to the front desk about the loud group next door. Finally, one family member went next door and told them to be quiet, which did the trick. The hotel actually offered to move them to another room at 1am ... what about the loud group next door that was still awake and not trying to sleep? Obviously they did nothing about it.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We take all customer issues very seriously. I'm sorry to hear that our front office staff did not handle your issue in a sufficient manner. Please accept my apologies and I have relayed this message to the Director of Rooms. I hope you give us a chance to make it up to you on your next stay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Brenda
"Dog-friendly Stay"
dog friendly and great location for visiting family who live downtown. Staff even helped put some (essential) new wiper blades on my car. Clean, comfortable, quiet.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Joan
"Nice hotel close to friends"
Fantastic room great stay awesome location easy on/ off freeway staff was very helpful
Other trip Dec 30, 2014