All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
808 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good choice for Portland"
Good downtown location. Very helpful folks at the front desk. Room clean and quiet. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
"Recommend for downtown Portland"
There for 3 nights. The staff was great, the room comfortable, and the location in downtown Portland easily accessible to great restaurants, the Pearl District, and the MetLine.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Rhonda
"Girls Shopping Weekend"
Great location. Awesome complimentary donuts. Ed was great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Katherine
"Mediocre"
I feel the price was too high for what I got, the room seemed old and the bathroom door would hit the bathroom floor, making a terrible noise. Also, the construction outside was very loud, which would be fine if I were staying in a motel, but the price seemed way too high at $230+ for a basic older hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"convenient and comfortable"
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast in the restaurant (large portions, so you may want to share). Downside is some rooms are on the street side, so if it's garbage day (Friday), be prepared to be disturbed early for quite a while. No parking, but friendly and efficient valet service.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Kleone
"Company meeting in downtown Portland"
My wife and I joined a company dinner meeting and awards ceremony at another downtown Portland hotel. My wife stayed at the Paramount Hotel that is located only a few blocks from my company gathering. We had a wonderful stay at the Paramount. Our room was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
Lovely clean hotel, spacious room. Great location, walking or transit distance from everything. Parking nearby if you don't want valet service.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"great stay"
clean hotel at a great location, i'd recommend
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"First time visit"
This was our first visit to Portland and we absolutely loved The Paramount Hotel! Swank & Swine were superb! We will be visiting again!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great downtown hotel location with great staff"
This hotel has it all.....location, great restaurant and whiskey bar as well as a caring staff. Best Eggs Benedict I ever had and it is in a restaurant that gives you wonderful people watching opportunities. You will love it's proximity to all that is Portland!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Terri
"Perfect Stay"
Enjoyed the location and had one of outr better meals at their restaurant Swank. The hotel was the perfect combo of relaxed refined comfortable quiet and having everything we needed for a great stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Pam
"Always outstanding.."
The Paramount is always my place to stay when I have business in Portland.. Their friendliness and professionalism always are number one!
2 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Diana
"wonderful boutique hotel"
The Paramount is in the center of downtown, close to the Visitor Information Bureau, MAX rail, fine restaurants, museums, etc, etc. Staff is very efficient and friendly. Our huge room was very comfortable, with a king size bed and nice toiletries. The Swank restaurant downstairs is also very good.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Jean
Always enjoy the stay here. Great location. Will be back again and again. The service is great the rooms are fantastic. My fav in Portland
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Great location especially if you want to be the museum/theater/shopping/restaurants area.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"beautiful hotel close to pioneer square"
beautiful hotel with great finishings, excellent door staff, clean & nicely decorated rooms and great hygene products
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Only stayed one night but overall pleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Clean, comfortable and close to everywhere we wanted to go.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"My favorite view of Portland"
.Left the car in the garage for two days and walked everywhere. Saw a great symphony concert and ate dinner afterwards. Loaded up with books at Powell's. It was so nice to walk everywhere and then have such a comfortable room to rest in. The view out our window of the Vista Bridge and the West Hills put me right where I wanted to be.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Super location, very nice hotel, great staff."
A 24-hour getaway, chose this lovely hotel for its location. Lobby and restaurant and corridors very nice, as was room - but the room was barren of furniture. Nice linens and carpet and furniture was in good condition, but there was nothing COMFORTABLE about it. Too streamlined. Needed another wingback chair, a table where we could sit and have morning coffee - not a desk. Otherwise, would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Andrea D
Very conveniently located. The rooms were clean but the shower could use some pressure.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Vertical Motel with a good location & dining"
The location is fantastic. The restaurants in the lobby are very good. The rooms and the hotel are not much more than a vertical motel. The rooms have very basic finishes - nothing fancy. The bed was comfortable. Everything was clean. There were nice toiletries from the BEE-brand (very common, eco-conscious shampoo / conditioner / lotion brand in the Portland area). If you aren't picky about posh hotel rooms, it's a reasonable priced hotel in a great location with so-so rooms. Fine for me as I was just on a quick business trip. Oh yeah - the business center doesn't allow you to print anything which annoyed me, and the fitness center was more like a closet with a treadmill.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Adam
"Best Hotel Stay Ever"
I was extremely happy to have stayed here! The suite had a jacuzzi bath tub along with a separate shower stall. The hotel was quiet, elegant and luxurious. The concierge was personable and remembered my name as I went out and about in town and came back. The hotel is located directly next to all amenities and shopping, but there really wasn't anything we needed for our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Dennis
Great overall hotel stay. Always nice and never had a bad experience One of the nicer spots in downtown Portland
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"One NIght"
The valet and concierge were very accommodating. The neighborhood is superb.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
janine
"Highly reccomend!"
My partner and I stayed at the Paramount for a romantic getaway. Our room was lovely with a nice patio and a jetted tub. Room service was prompt and tasty.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Carly
Great location and Great staff.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Phong
"Really nice centrally located hotel"
Our stay was very nice. The staff is very personable and friendly and the hotel is extremely clean. Our mattress was really soft and they immediately sent up their engineer to place a board under it which solved the issue. We were under the impression that this was a luxury property, which it is not, but rather a very nice hotel on par with a Marriott. The location is great and we would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"weekend getaway"
really nice hotel in a fantastic downtown location. We went to a concert at the Schnitzer and it was just 2 blocks away and there are good restraurants in the area as well. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Awesome Stay Every Time"
The Paramount hotel is the hotel I stay in every time I travel to Portland for business. It's in downtown Portland and close to restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. The hotel staff is always friendly and very helpful. Ed, the concierge, is the best and is spot on with restaurant recommendations. Take him up on his recco's you will not be disappointed.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Kimberly
Good for business travel. Simple, updated rooms with free wifi.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
Excellent location, walking distance to everything! The room was comfortable and quiet. Nice high end toiletries, Starbucks in-room coffee, mini fridge and complimentary wi-fi.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Missing charger an hour after check out"
I left my charger at the room when I was checking out. I came back a couple of hours later to claim it and it was not found by the cleaning team. Seriously? it vanished into a thin air? I do not think so. It was obviously stolen by a staff member.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Liya
Called ahead to let them know we would be a late arrival, staff was courteous and when we did arrive (we were the last to check in) the staff was friendly provided us some directions for the following day.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"City Shopping"
Very nice hotel! Excellent location! Swine was fun! We will definitely be back !!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
We stayed at the Paramount for 4 nights. We were very happy with the location of the hotel. We had a car but never parked at the Paramount. We found other places close to the hotel to park our car for the night at a lower rate. The only problem we had was our room wasn't cleaned very well the first night of our 4 night stay. When we got back to our room our bed wasn't made, the decorative pillows were left on the chair and floor, the extra toilet paper roll was left on our sink and some of the towels in our bathroom were left unfolded and draped on our tub, so we didn't know if the towels were clean or dirty. Before we went out to dinner my Husband spoke to a lady at the front desk just to let her know the condition of our room. He showed her pictures we took of our room and he asked her, "Is this how a cleaned room is supposed to look like?" and the lady told him, "I don't know, I'm not with house keeping." My husband told her, "We didn't need the room finished we just wanted you to be aware of the problem" and her reply was "No one can do it anyway because no one from housekeeping is here." Wow! What a response. We were surprised with her response but we didn't let it ruin our vacation. For the next 3 nights our room was nicely made.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Staff was outstanding. Personable, knowledgeable."
Check in smooth, staff was interested and fun; they upgraded my room because they could. Hotel shows its age a bit (built in 99?), in layout and condition, but is quite clean. The location is outstanding, one block off Broadway and the heart of Portland. I did not try the bar or restaurant, but both were obviously popular.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Erik
Needs new carpet in room . New furniture needed in lobby
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Couples hotel"
It's a great couples hotel. Having a restaurant and the Whiskey Bar in the hotel was great!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
The Paramount is a great hotel and is centrally located, so it is easy to get anywhere downtown. The MAX line is roughly a block down and a block over which is convenient. The staff was very helpful, especially the doormen and concierge. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Jacob
"First time in Portland"
overall good standard hotel close to all amenities. breakfast and parking are additonal costs.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good place to stay for meetings downtown"
Overall stay was very good. The fitness center wasn't much, but everything was clean and staff were very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Anniversary delight"
Was an anniversary gift, they enjoyed themselves especially with the jacuzzi tub and moonstruck chocolates :) The staff was eager and always helpful. Most comfortable bed and room they've stayed in. They were a little disappointed in the dinning options near the hotel, not including the bistro located within the hotel. Overall a wonderful experience.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Great hotel, perfect location close to shopping and restaurants.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"First trip to Portland"
This was a first trip to Portland and the Paramount Hotel was fantastic. They were very courteous and had a wonderful little restaurant. They were in a good location and definitely added to my enjoyment of the city.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great place"
The hotel There were many cute coffee shops, bars and restuarants nearby. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
I was very surprised of how nice this hotel is. It has such a nice vibe! I would go there again for vacation if I could!
gonzi
"OK Stayed in nicer"
Valet parking is available but do not let them make you believe it is more convenient. The available lots close by are way cheaper and operate 24/7. so you CAN get your car out early on a Sunday morning. The food and atmosphere at the Swine Bar were acceptable. Can't say much about the Swank Restaurant as after sitting for over 5 minutes no one had even showed up to say hello??? I know they are not part of the Hotel, but in a way they are, and their behavior reflects on the overall experience while staying at the hotel. We ordered room service also, the food was not good and they did not get it right so 2 marks against the Swank. I think overall the hotel was average probably won't stay there again.
Jean
"Overrated"
The jacuzzi tub had black mold in the jets. There were cleaning supplies left on the bath room counter. For $200 a night i was expecting more. No view. Elevators are slow. Small tv. I would not stay here again.
Starr
"Close to downtown"
Good experience. No need to park in hotel, use public parking.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015