All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
808 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Girls Weekend"
Nice staff! The hotel seemed a bit outdated for the price and the grout around the tub was pretty dirty. The beds were super comfortable!!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Great location to enjoy downtown Portland!"
Great customer service from concierge and valet/ check in staff.room was great
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Annette
"In the heart of Portland"
This hotel is located in the center of the city. You can walk to everything and the street cars are only a block away. Very comfortable and the staff was great
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
V
"A+ location"
Great rooms, good service by hotel staff. A+ location in the heart of downtown portland. Bed comfort gets A- maybe B+ (too soft)
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Brent
"A good hotel"
It was nice to be upgraded to a higher floor upon arrival. They could not valet my truck due to the size of it, but quickly referred me to the garage right next door and informed me that it would be cheaper to park as well. The room was a good size, but there was mold/mildew in and around the tub and shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was located in a good area and lots of restaurants and other entertainment was easily accessible by foot.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Nice facilities, nice rooms, nice staff,... Close to UNion Station, Max (for the airport), close for shopping and even closer to cultural places. Can you ask for more?,... Maybe more information about what to do after going shopping and to museums
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great time for myself and my better half"
We enjoyed ourcstay. We had a great time. The room was nice, the hotel accommodations were up to date and very comfortable. We went to a show and the theater was right next door. I only wish is that the bar in the lobby had lottery games to play.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Shawn
"The Paramount downtown Portland"
It was easy to get to the hotel, just a few turns off of I-5. The room was clean and our stay was very quiet for a holiday weekend. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping within a few blocks. The Saturday market near the waterfront was a good experience.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice Hotel..."
Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Good location. Easy access to shopping, food and entertainment. Excellent cafe a couple blocks away called Dime Store. Great breakfasts, service was good at reasonable prices. Just a few blocks away from the food trucks. Hotel staff was excellent. Front desk, concierge, valet and service staff were friendly and very helpful. Room was quiet and relaxing.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Road trip respite!"
Great service from Ed the bellman! Perfect location. Nice, clean room. Truly enjoyed our stay at the Paramount!
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Rebecca
"A great hotel and one suggestion"
The room was excellent, the staff was very helpful, and breakfast was great. I had a wonderful time. It might have been nice if the toilet had a riser on it. You could get one to put in when your disabled visitors have one at home to make things easier. I functioned in the bathroom, but that would have made my stay a bit easier.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
gail e.
"Downtown stay for concert"
Nice room with comfortable beds. Reserved room with balcony access but was not given that upon check in. Room appeared clean however when using the jetted tub clearly the jets had not been cleaned/used in awhile dirt began to shoot out. Eeek. Skip the bathtub and enjoy the pillows instead.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Ann
"Close to shopping"
Very standard hotel. Everything u'd expect to see in a four star hotel. Nothing special. Location is very good right next to shopping area. No parking. If you're parking more than 24 hours get the valet parking, $35. If not, use the parking garage across the street will be cheaper.
Other trip May 26, 2015
nina
"Great honeymoon stay."
Me and my now wife stayed at the Paremount and it was a great experiences! The hotel is within walking distance from everything we wanted to do. The staff was amazing and upgraded us to better room with complimentary champagne When we told them we where on our honeymoon. The hotel was clean and well kept. Only two downfalls(which one isn't thier fault) construction next to the hotel and valet was a bit pricey. We would totally stay here again!
Other trip May 26, 2015
honeymooners
"Great Stay!!"
Love the pillows, customer service was great! The bar was convenient to have a drink and walk upstairs.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Olivia
"Paramount Portland stay"
This was our first time in Portland. After arriving from a west coast road trip we were willing to splurge on price a bit in seek of comfort. The service was amazing and we would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
It was a great stay for 3 nights. Good access from the Amtrak station and also to the Pioneer Courthouse S quare.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Hard to beat."
Located within a few blocks from the heart of Portland, this clean and comfortable hotel is near legendary public transportation, near many outstanding eateries.
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
Guillermo
"-"
Wonderful stay
3 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
"Paramount hotel"
mold in the tub grout
5 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Very nice hotel downtown Portland."
There was nothing to not like about the hotel, except the $35 nightly parking fee. The valet parking was, however, convenient and the staff courteous and prompt. James, the Concierge, was exceptionally nice, as was all the staff. I liked the food and service in the restaurant/bar. Location at Directors Park spot on for walking downtown and easy street car and Max usage. I would return to this hotel.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"PERFECT!"
Fantastic hotel, perfect location, very friendly staff. The room is large, quiet, controllable thermostat, gorgeous bathroom, in-room refrigerator, few blocks from a Safeway grocery store, and the bed is the most comfortable I've ever slept in!! So close to airport, trains, visitor center, and every place I wanted to experience: museums, parks, Saturday market, restaurants, theater, book store, etc.! Safe storage of luggage before/after check out. Worth every penny.
3 night trip May 9, 2015
SHARON
"Lacking customer service."
I love the fact that the hotel is centrally located in DT Portland. I have stayed here many times but this time I was not very happy with their customer service or lack thereof... I was checking in on my birthday and my husband called the hotel to find out if they would recommend a florist which they said they couldn't do. He found a florist himself and asked the hotel if they could deliver the flowers to my room once the florist brought the flowers to the hotel. They told him that the hotel would have to charge my credit card to deliver the flowers to my room. So, he decided to have the front desk hold my flowers until I checked in that evening. I was absolutely shocked to hear this from my husband. With all the competition they have from other hotels, I would assume that they would try to accommodate their guests. Apparently The Paramount Hotel doesn't care about accommodating their guests. Will not be staying here again.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Wonderful Time! Great bar!"
Great hotel, perfect location! I would definitely return!
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
allison A.
"Location - Downtown Portland"
The room was average but the location was very accessible to local transportation. Try to get a room on a higher floor because of street noise. You are paying for location when choosing to stay here. Good restaurants a block away. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Valerie
"great location"
Went with my sisters as a girls trip and the hotel was great. Great location and everything clean.
Other trip May 5, 2015
mh
"Lovely hotel in the heart of Portland"
Fun, comfortable hotel near Art museum and other fun places in the city center.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Victoria
"fabulous night!"
My husband's and I stayed overnight to celebrate our anniversary. It was a fabulous experience! The staff was friendly and extremely helpful! We will stay again!
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Randa
"Great Hotel. Great location"
I was here for 4 nights for a conference. The hotel was in a great location as well as being clean and having friendly staff. I was able to step out the front door and hit Starbucks first thing and then walk 1 block to get on the Max. I wish more cities offered this type of public transportation. I would definitely look in to staying here again. They offered valet parking, which I used for this trip but they also have parking 1 block up.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great hotel in an excellent location"
Staff were all highly professional and friendly, room was wonderfully comfortable, spacious and quite. Concierge was very helpful with bag holding for our time before our flight. My new favorite hotel!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Holly
"Great Hotel in Portland"
My wife and I stayed here for four nights. Great location in downtown Portland meant we weren't far from anything. Room was clean. Valet is a little expensive.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Trey
"Convenient to shopping, restaurants and light rail"
Nice hotel with large rooms convenient to everything.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Walking into the hotel it feels upscale and nice. The staff are very professional and courteous. But it just seems like something is missing....They want to be an upscale hotel but just don't quite hit the mark.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Family weekend"
Great service
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ok hotel"
Staff were very nice,but the hotel seems outdated .
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Good choice for Portland"
Good downtown location. Very helpful folks at the front desk. Room clean and quiet. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
"Recommend for downtown Portland"
There for 3 nights. The staff was great, the room comfortable, and the location in downtown Portland easily accessible to great restaurants, the Pearl District, and the MetLine.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Rhonda
"Girls Shopping Weekend"
Great location. Awesome complimentary donuts. Ed was great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Katherine
"Mediocre"
I feel the price was too high for what I got, the room seemed old and the bathroom door would hit the bathroom floor, making a terrible noise. Also, the construction outside was very loud, which would be fine if I were staying in a motel, but the price seemed way too high at $230+ for a basic older hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"convenient and comfortable"
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast in the restaurant (large portions, so you may want to share). Downside is some rooms are on the street side, so if it's garbage day (Friday), be prepared to be disturbed early for quite a while. No parking, but friendly and efficient valet service.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Kleone
"Company meeting in downtown Portland"
My wife and I joined a company dinner meeting and awards ceremony at another downtown Portland hotel. My wife stayed at the Paramount Hotel that is located only a few blocks from my company gathering. We had a wonderful stay at the Paramount. Our room was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
Lovely clean hotel, spacious room. Great location, walking or transit distance from everything. Parking nearby if you don't want valet service.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"great stay"
clean hotel at a great location, i'd recommend
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"First time visit"
This was our first visit to Portland and we absolutely loved The Paramount Hotel! Swank & Swine were superb! We will be visiting again!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great downtown hotel location with great staff"
This hotel has it all.....location, great restaurant and whiskey bar as well as a caring staff. Best Eggs Benedict I ever had and it is in a restaurant that gives you wonderful people watching opportunities. You will love it's proximity to all that is Portland!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Terri
"Perfect Stay"
Enjoyed the location and had one of outr better meals at their restaurant Swank. The hotel was the perfect combo of relaxed refined comfortable quiet and having everything we needed for a great stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Pam
"Always outstanding.."
The Paramount is always my place to stay when I have business in Portland.. Their friendliness and professionalism always are number one!
2 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Diana
"wonderful boutique hotel"
The Paramount is in the center of downtown, close to the Visitor Information Bureau, MAX rail, fine restaurants, museums, etc, etc. Staff is very efficient and friendly. Our huge room was very comfortable, with a king size bed and nice toiletries. The Swank restaurant downstairs is also very good.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Jean
Always enjoy the stay here. Great location. Will be back again and again. The service is great the rooms are fantastic. My fav in Portland
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Great location especially if you want to be the museum/theater/shopping/restaurants area.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015