All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1700 Ben Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I was wowed by this stay an unexpected surprise!!!"
My stay at the Windsor Hotel was very nice I was treated kindly,my room service was prompt and the staff was exceptionally pleasant. My housekeeper kept a beautiful my and was a joy to have met and we share the same last name(Grant).Eric,one of the bellhops was very helpful. My check in and check out was quick and painless and the staff was great and accommodating. The spent at the Windsor was well worth every penny. If I had any complaint it would be that they would add a better variety of choices to their menu,and maybe a tad bit more flavorful to the palate. Otherwise a most enjoyable stay and an appreciation for the availability of room service. Thank you I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Freda
"Windsor Suites"
We had a great time. We came for the Fourth of July to enjoy the fireworks and the block party around Ligan Square. The hotel was very conveniently located. The staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Good time in Philly"
we stayed July 4th and windsor suites was close to all festivities. Room was clean and staff was friendly.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"third world hotel"
older rooms very spacious undergoing renovations in the lobby overall really disappointing stay
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Francois
"Good hotel with some kinks to be worked out"
Nice hotel with excellent staff. I was unhappy that it was under construction during our stay and we were not notified in advance; we also ended up having to wait at a non-working elevator when trying to check in because of management oversight. Overall, it's a nice hotel and the staff really does go the extra mile to accommodate guests. The location is great.
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
Excellent hotel in the heart of the city. The only down side was that parking cost $40, the room itself was amazing!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Nicholas
"stay away"
Asked Alex at the front desk why the air conditioning was off? His reply was it is on the entire building... please let us know so we can change hotels if it is not fixed. He agreed and yet it was not.. The service from the maintenance crew was excellent - they brought us a fan. STAY AWAY especially for $300 a night
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Eve
"Great place to stay ..kids loved it too.."
Very great customer service. Nice suite and everyone was very nice. And helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Douglas
"Good experience"
Overall good. Under construction in lobby.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Good hotel but needs maintenance"
The Windsor is a reasonably priced hotel in a very good location of Philly. It is undergoing renovation and it needs it. Small problems, like the shower being loose from the wall, made it less than comfortable.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Donald
"excellent"
The entire staff were extremely professional, helpful, considerate and provided outstanding services. I have stayed at hotel world wide, and I can honestly state that this is among the best.
5 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Rita
"A comfortable and very pleasant stay."
Lobby was being renovated so entrance was through an adjacent parking garage. Front desk people were very helpful and happy to please.mmostmaccomodatingmwith my room request. Room was comfortable and clean though the bed was too soft for us.. Extra pillows requested were not there though there were four. We were very pleased with our stay. Location quite good. Kitchen was a plus.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Emilie
"business/leisure trip"
My stay was beautiful. Great location; very nice hotel; large suites; very comfortable and great staff.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
anthony
"My go to hotel in Center City Philly!"
My second stay here in past three months. Have stayed in many Center City Philly hotels and Windsor Suites is my favorite. Rooms are extremely comfortable; hotel has been dead quiet at night on my visits; and the desk staff is very, very pleasant and accommodating. They make me feel truly appreciated for staying there. Location is excellent--easy walk to City Hall; Reading Terminal, etc. Highly recommend. There are several casual places for breakfast right around the corner on Arch St. and WAWA as well.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Above average"
Absolute delight. I went with lower expectations since I've never stayed at this place before but it has become my favorite place in Philly. Central to everything and luxury standards. The staff, especially, Ian in the night shift, went above an beyond their job to make me feel welcome.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Maximo
"Good stay , great sleep"
Our room was huge and perfect for someone with tons of luggage!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
selena
"Good hotel in good location"
As expected for the amount spent. Very comfortable beds, great service, good location. Only draw back was kind of hard to find at first.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"A nice place..."
Room was comfortable. Service was great. Helped us find our way and tended to our needs as they came up. Very helpful staff.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great new room updates...thin walls?"
Hi...Nice updates to the rooms...it had been 2 years since our last visit. The only negative was the infant in the room next to us that woke us up each night...a few times.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Jonathan
"Highly recommended"
Great hotel with superb staff! Convenient (but expensive) valet parking. Main lobby entrance was undergoing construction/renovation which made the facility feel tight and crowded, but I'm sure it will be warm and invighting once completed.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Excellent hotel. Expensive parking."
The room was wonderful and the service in the hotel was excellent. The only problem I have is that parking the car and having a pull-out bed was expensive in my mind. For four days of having our car in their garage and a pull-out bed in our room the cost was $258.00. Seems a little steep to me.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"We were underwhelmed."
We procured adjoining rooms an upgrade to secure adjoining rooms. The Rooms were massive but the bathrooms were tiny. The workout room was not serviced. TV lost signal periodically. The lobby was undergoing renovation. The place has potential but was fairly underwhelming for our needs.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Good place, but not very exciting"
They were very nice at the hotel, but for a big suite, it is was so impersonal and stale. When I stay in suites in LA, they make it seem like a real home away from home. This was a lot of unused space and very impersonal.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Tisch
"Review"
It was good. Tub and sinks were slow to drain and it would have been nicer to have more than 2 sets of towels.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jerome
"OK, but..."
Great location, pleasant staff, slightly dated accommodations. If you park there, be sure to ask who is charging you... I was told to pay at the garage upon check out, and then the front desk charged me too. Had to play phone tag to get it reversed and even then, I was only credited $39 and change rather than the full $41.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Bad experience"
My stay was very bad I had no help with luggage while I struggled to load the cart that I had to go search for they were very rude about the parking and construction was going on that I was unaware of I originally booked the wrong hotel and tried to cancel and they wouldn't fix it and it was all within 5 minutes a simple wrong click of the button I was awoken at 7 am to construction on the building and didn't enjoy my stay probably will never stay there again
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
greg
"An evening at the Windsor Suites, Philadelphia"
I overnighted at the Windsor to catch a train early the next morning. There was some renovation work going on around the hotel lobby, but my room was upgraded during check-in, and it was luxurious. The hotel's Ben Franklin Parkway location was within walking distance of the Barnes Foundation, Rittenhouse Square, numerous restaurants and the railroad station, making cab rides unnecessary. For such a good downtown hotel, I found the Windsor to be an excellent value as well.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
JOHN
"Great location and room did not disappoint"
We stayed at the hotel for an evening and although it is under construction it is not that inconvient for guests. The room itsef was very clean and had everything we needed. The bed was so comfortable and the decor was very classy. We booked it last minute and couldn't be happier with our stay except we should have had the front desk have a cab ready for us to go to work the next day since we couldn't find one ourselves. I would recommend it and a good location and views. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy all it had to offer.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Kathleen
"No free parking!!"
I only gave 3 stars because they charged me $40 for paekong! I've Never been to a hotel that charges for parking at their own hotel while staying there! Staff was excellent,cuourteous, knowledgeable, helpful! But it did not have an in house hotel that was only slightly annoying since we walked all day...however the two nearby restaurant's (Irish and Thai) delivered.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
TARIN
"Friendly experience"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was clean and a nice size. Awesome view of city. My only complaint is that they wanted to charge me $33 a night to park my car. I found much cheaper parking right down the street for only $5.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Emily
"Hotel Review"
The hotel was clean and quiet. The room we requested wasn't available and they told us they put us in a room with a balcony to make up for it but they didn't, which was disappointing, but the service was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Darlene
"Getaway"
Good hotel good prices
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Miguel
"comfort of kitchen with large room"
stayed 5 nights to tour philly tourists sites and museums ..
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Reasonable price for Center City Philly"
We were upgraded to a suite...so lots of space. This is an excellent and reasonably-priced hotel, given its center city location, and having a balcony is an added plus.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Christopher
"One night stay customers have no priority!"
I had so many problems with the room and I only had a one night stay, maybe that's why they did not care about my comfort. I called the front desk 5 times about the A/C and the internet and nothing was done. Did not open window because the street noise was so loud that it would not let me sleep. Every time I called about the internet and A/C, they told me that they would notify the manager. Eventually I fell asleep and woke up to no internet and a room of 84 degrees and the manager never reaching back to me on the 5 phone calls I made to complain. Not to mention, the lobby was crowded with people painting and doing maintenance. If I knew all of this from the beginning I would not have stayed there. Do not recommend if you want professionalism and proper staffing when something is wrong.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Perfect"
All went wwell
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay"
We were only in Philly for the night and absolutely enjoyed our brief stay at the Windsor. Walking distance to the Franklin Institute and many other attractions.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
jessica
"didnt end up staying"
The short version. We got a good deal at this so called newly renovated rooms. They are still doing renovations for starters. The room/building is old which can be fine. It was very roomy with a full living room and nice small kitchen which we didnt get to really explore. Three enormous walk in closets which I think is ridiculous when they definitely could have broken thru and made the small bath larger or did a water closet while remodeling. The issue was it was 78 degres in Philly and they had no air. something about the air was not switched on in the hotel, again in very old building sometimes the heat in the boiler room needs to be switched over to air, so it was over 80 in our room and we didnt stay. I was no happy valet made us pay $10 for the 30 minutes we were there! The only thing with the great location and kitchen is it would be good for a business man who is staying long term.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
daw5851
"A wonderfuel weekend at the Windsor Suites"
We had a wonderful stay at the Windsor Suites. The staff could not have been more helpful. We enjoyed a late night snack at the bar - staff there was also very pleasant. The only drawback was the length of time it took for the shower water to heat up. It newer really got hot; and took quite a while to even get to warm,
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Marycatherine
We had a fabulous time. We go back in a heartbeat!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Wait to book till the rennovations are finished."
The hotel lobby is undergoing a noisy rennovation which greeted us as we came into the hallway from the parking garage. The wait for an elevator was excessively long, up to 15 minutes. We stayed for 4 days. The weather turned quite warm and there was no air conditiioning. It is part of the rennovation project, I guess. There should be a discount for such a mess. I want to thank the staff who took care of our room. They were excellent and helpful.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nothing Special"
The pictures in the offer did not match up with the room. The rooms facing the back of the hotel are less glamorous than those in the front. The A/C was malfunctioning to only give hot air which was annoying and the windows did not have screens on them. With the deal and fees, the total cost outweighed the quality so there is little chance of me staying there again when family comes to visit me in Philly.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Comfortable hotel; near museums"
While the hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the small kitchen is useful for a family. Lots of closet space for storing luggage. Nearby restaurants and tourist attractions as well as public transportation.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Maggie
"Good hotel"
Parking structure staff not efficient
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Philly Windsor"
Windsor Suites is in the process of updating/remodeling, but the room we stayed in was very nice and up-to-date. The hotel is very conveniently located for walking just about anywhere in Philly. It is close to bus and subway stations, and walking distance to museums. The staff is very friendly.
6 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
JAMES
"Nice hotel in good location"
The hotel was under renovation but it was not inconvenient to our stay. Excellent, helpful, and friendly staff. Special shout out to Seamus for all his help. Near subway and many attractions. Two restaurants in hotel and mini kitchen. Very comfortable. I was sorry we were only there for two days.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
wanda
"great place"
I've stayed here on numerous occasions and its always been clean, comfortable, and a great experience, as well as great location. I don't want to say too much good for fear people will believe me and they will sell out.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
mike
"Family Fun Run"
Loved the location and rooms. We came in for the Hot Chocolate race to run with our children and grandchildren. Rooms were great and even though the lobby was under construction, staff were kind, helpful and very nice.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great place for the price!"
The room was extremely hot and we tried to adjust the thermostat but it didn't work and was so hot!
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015