All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1700 Ben Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"lots of space"
balcony awesome!! rooms were fine, comfy, all good. good bar downstairs
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
cp
"Nice hotel, management snafus"
Our hotel room was great, clean, and very comfortable. The location was near a lot of tourist attractions as well as the convention center. Our key card was having trouble opening our front door and we needed to get it replaced multiple times. Also, another guest was accidentally given access to our room upon check-in. The manager called us to offer his apologies.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Allison
"A good place to stay"
Seamus at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice room!"
thanks for the upgrade. I wish I had more time to enjoy it!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Friendly staff, clean hotel, didnt tell us it was"
I stayed for a night with my mom while undergoing a medical procedure at Temple and liked the hotel but one two things really bothered us. When we came into the lobby (the staff was very friendly) it was clear the hotel was under major construction. No one at hotels.com let us know about this so there was a ton of noise and I probably would have stayed somewhere else had I known it was going to be that way. Also I specifically asked about parking overnight prices as that was another factor that determined where we stayed. I was told it was $33 a night but when we arrived they said with parking taxes it was $40. which for two nights of parking was more money than expected for my small budget. I live in DC and have never been charged a tax for parking in a garage for any amount of time. Let alone one that large. Everyone however was very friendly but had I known about these two issues I would have stayed elsewhere. It is a very clean hotel and convenient to city center. I would recommend it.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Erin
"Very pleasant stay at the Windsor"
The staff was excellent, the front desk (sorry I cannot recall her name) took the time to provide us a list of vegetarian restaurants. Eric who help with luggage was excellent. Perfectly located hotel. It was a great convenience having the kitchen and walk in closet. I had to work while I was there and the wireless worked seamlessly.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Valerie
"Nice location in Center City"
At night you could hear the other suites showers or plumbing that it would wake you up with the crackling noises. Made you wonder if something was going to break through. We had a bathroom sink however we might as well not have had one. It kept back-flowing. The kitchen had dirty corners. The beds were somewhat comfortable. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
CLAUDIA
"nice"
The room was nice and comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Cecelia
"Great hotel and close to a lot of places"
Great room, comfortable bed and nice bathroom.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Okay...but"
Everything was okay but the hotel is in the middle of renovation & they have a refundable 50.00 incidental charge that I didn't know beforehand
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice big, comfortable rooms."
The lobby is under construction, which is probably why the rooms are so reasonably priced! Get in while you can! Our room was bigger than my freakin' apartment. If you're planning on cooking (my partner and I are weird), I'd recommend bringing your own pots and pans, unless you're big on stainless steal. The kitchenette is very nice but not super well-stocked (which, I mean, why would it be?). Bed was comfortable, place was very clean, people at the front desk were very nice. Within walking distance of museums, cool restaurants and bars, etc.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Colleen
"Perfect hotel, perfect location"
Wonderful experience. Wonderful front desk staff. Particularly remember Eric, the bell desk person. He went out of his way to first show us the available hotel rooms (get the one bedroom suite if available - we stayed in Room 812 which has front center views from the hotel) and went out of his way to make us feel at home.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Calvin
"Nice hotel, great location, good value"
Very nice, clean hotel in great neighborhood. Stayed just one night this trip. Only issues were a bathroom sink that drained slowly and and a chilly room on a frigid night. I reported these problems at checkout. Staff were really pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Donald
"Beautiful!!!"
I had an amazing stay at The Windsor Suites!!! I went with my girlfriend and it felt as though we were in our own little apartment and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful!! We both loved it and will most definitely be returning the next time we visit Philly. The only thing that is a negative is the lobby was under construction and it was kind of ugly, but I'm sure that it will be beautiful once it is all done.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Meisha
"Unexpected getaway"
Loved it great service
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Kennard
"Great for the flower show"
Lobby is under renovation. Most of it is blocked off, as are the stairs to the downstairs fitness area, which is still accessible by elevator. Only 2 of 3 elevators were operating, causing delays in service. Staff was helpful, the room was fine, the location is great for access to convention center or city touring. Breakfast in the adjoining Irish Pub (Con Murphy) was good, and the parking was ideal for us.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Overall satisfied"
I really enjoyed the hotel. However our dishes in our suite were dirty. The linens had a moldy smell and the water pressure in the shower wasn't all that great .. I Love hot water and it wasn't even luke warm.
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Kristin
"Hotel Windsor Suites Philadelphia"
I thought the hotel was situated in a nice downtown location. The rooms were nice and spacious with nice full kitchens. The service from the hotel staff during check-in and check-out was efficiently quick and non-eventful. The room was clean and everything was nicely cleaned each day. The only thing I can say at all about the room was that you can tell a little that it is a old being that has been redone since some of the walls had the old paint, but nothing that I would really complain about. Overall very nice hotel and the hotel restaurant had good food and was easy to charge to room. This was very convenient.
4 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
The rooms with a balcony offers great views. The kitchen had a microwave, fridge and was well stocked with dishes and silver.I greatly enjoyed the dumplings in the Asia on the parkway restaurant in the hotel. The Irish pub was less than stellar (Sheppard’s pie sucked). Great hotel, friendly staff and great location. I always stay here when I'm in Philly.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Gregory
"My Stay"
It was okay. The breakfast was not good at all. The first night we arrived we saw a roach crawling on the wall and I have photos to prove so. The chinese dinner in there was maybe the best thing they had to offer. When it was time to check out the guy at the front desk said we owed 16$ if we weren't smart & calculated out spending that would have gotten an extra 8$ out of us. I think it was bad, but my fiance & I enjoyed our time alone more than anything.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Imani Smaller
"An Awesome visit"
My stay was fabulous
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Candesha
"Phila stay"
The room and hotel services were great. The staff was very cordial and knowledgeable about the area. However, to have to constantly pay a day rate for parking at the hotel you are staying at is ridiculous. The room walls are very thin and you can hear the shower and bathroom from the adjoining rooms without any difficulty. The turbo flush toilet was also annoying when one is sleeping and another has to use it, it makes enough noise to wake the dead.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Ok, not bad for the price"
Parking 40 bucks a day. Had issues with wireless. Had issues with the showers. Very small.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"lovely area"
nice hotel near convention center for conferences. currently hotel undergoing construction. staff accommodating. bed linens a little threadbare but clean otherwise. shower water only one temperature: hot. unless one does not mind given freezing temperatures at this time.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"great"
That's my second time there and like before it was wonderful there was they was doing work on one ofthe lobby walls that was all that I can say but my stay was wonderful and will be back I hope I can get a king bed next
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good but a little pricey"
The room was really much more than I needed, complete with three closets and a kitchenette. The bedroom area was very spacious and had a great view out the window. The lobby is under construction but the elevators were never out of service and the work was never in the way. The tub was very comfortable for baths and the water was hot and had good pressure. Unfortunately the maids didn't adhere to the posted rules about towels-- I never left a towel on the floor, in an effort to save water, but I still got fresh ones each day. Also the parking fee isn't included, which makes any deal on reservations moot since even the reduced price for hotel guests is still $33/day. Overall a nice place but you get what you pay for.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"The place for a Bros night out"
Absolutely awesome. Huge room, kitchen,big tv and a great view of the city. Location was within walking diatance of, at least, 10 great bara. Everything was great and I have no complaints aside from the $40 parking fee, which I should've expected, due to the prime center city location. A Bros night out done right. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Windsor is amazing"
amazing. this is my third stay and it didn't disappoint yet again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bronda
"Terrible Service, Terrible Plumbing"
Our FIRST room had water leaking from the heater, the carpet was soaked around the heater. When we discovered it they offered to bring in a carpet extractor. It was 10:30pm & we had a presentation at 7am so we passed. The next morning-NO hot water-they changed our room nearly making us late for our presentation. In the new room, the tub wasn't draining AT ALL, we asked them to check this while we were gone. We returned that evening-it was NOT fixed. We call for repair (AGAIN)-it took forever nearly making us late AGAIN. There was a bad draft from the balcony making the room cold so we had to kick the heat up, it said 85, there was no way it was 85, it was MAYBE 72 after we blocked the draft with the drapes & bags. We requested extra towels-we NEVER got them. We requested a late check out and they actually gave us a hard time about it after ALL of the inconveniences! The hotel is old, they're updating it & giving it a face lift but they really need to work on their service and plumbing. Even when the engineer fixed the tub drain, it was really slow. This stay was for business, we were presenters at a convention a block away & we needed a kitchenette due to our restricted healthy eating. We will stay at the Embassy Suites next time, which is almost right next door.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
My stay at this extended-stay hotel was surprisingly comfortable. The hotel and room were extremely clean despite ongoing lobby renovations, and there is a surprising attention to detail for this price range. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. No real complaints from this guest, who is normally accustomed to a higher price point in terms of lodging. As an aside - if you are looking to stay for marathon weekend, this hotel is extremely close - just a few blocks from the finish area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Wendy
"spacious and comfortable rooms"
It was an easy, prompt check in and the rooms are quite comfortable, The hotel location is convenient and easy to find
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"My Windsor stay!"
This was my second time staying there...I so love it! Everyone was so friendly. I am looking forward to staying there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Tina
Stayed in the Windsor Suites for the long weekend. Perfect location, very spacious room with nice bed, kitchen with everything you may need, a lot of closets. Just a nice studio apartment. Very clean. Friendly stuff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Alex
"It was a nice hotel convenient to suburban station"
It was a fair value for the price. The hotel is comfortable it has a nice breakfast deal with the Irish pub next door. It is fine for a business trip
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
vince
"You will not be disappointed!"
This hotel was great! We stayed in a one-bedroom suite. The full kitchen is nice and so is the balcony. Great city view and near so many things since it is center city. Will definitely stay again. The only thing I didn't like was how small the bathroom is.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Carmen
"Great location, new feel"
The room was spacious, comfortable, and had a new, modern feel. Would recommend to anyone
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
emily
"2 Thumbs Up"
It was only a 15-20 walk from 30th Steeet Station. I was able to check in before 3pm. The room was impeccable. The bathroom was HUGE!! Parking was expensive but I guess parking is expensive everywhere in Center City.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
Justin
"Second stay, will return."
I stayed in this hotel a few years ago with an ex. We really enjoyed it. No complaints. Last week, my family and I booked a room eith double beds and a crib for my toddler. He refused to sleep in the crib but it was nice and comfy. My ten year old said this is the best hotel. The customer service is impeccable. Our suite was set up perfectly and very clean. My main complaint is the lack of help with luggage and parking lot. Valets were nice but they weren't all on point. There was in guy who remembered me every time he saw me. He retrieved Ny vehicle quickly. Some of the other guys said I had check in (again) cause they couldn't find me in the system. After speaking with he front desk, the error was worked out. $39 per day ($33 base fee + tax) was a bit much. What happened to free parking for guests?
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
milon
"Always a great stay."
Great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
ROBERT
The hotel was very spacious. It was like a studio apartment. It had a full kitchen and was very clean. I had more than enough room to store all my clothes. And it was in a great part of the city walking distance from the art museum. Would definitely Stay here again when I visit Philadelphia.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
kat
"Great to visit Philadelphia's museums!"
The hotel is a ten minute walk away from the Barnes Foundation. Its parking is reasonably priced and the beds are luxuriously comfortable!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
rita
I love my stay the staff was very friendly and the room was great I will be telling family & friends of Windsor suites a most stay hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Windsor Suites"
Kitchen was small but does the job!
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Marc
"Would stay there again"
Stayed 3 days. great location for walking to museums and taking Metro to historical sites. Pleasant, efficient staff, good bed. Would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Ok"
Staff watched us struggle with our bags. Valet pretty much lost out car. Water got cold.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ashley
"Great stay but move the thermostat"
Overall the hotel was nice. The staff was fabulous. My only issues was how cold the room was. The thermostat was right above the air vent which made it read wrong. The temp read 70 but it felt more like 55. The bathroom was on the complete opposite side which meant it and the floors were FREEZING. We had to pump the air all the way up to 85 just to make it manageable. We are used to cold apartments but this was a little too much. Especially after being outside in below freezing temps all day. Other than that it was great!
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Not very impressed with this hotel."
Old & outdated; very small bathroom and the sheets were dingy.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
The hotel was excellent I would recommend this hotel to friends and family anti would stay again
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
luke
"Great stay at Windsor Suites"
We experienced a great stay. I was very happy!
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
This place is awesome the staff are so nice! And the rooms are amazing here. Anyone who stays here I guarantee you will love it!!!!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015