All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1700 Ben Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good but a little pricey"
The room was really much more than I needed, complete with three closets and a kitchenette. The bedroom area was very spacious and had a great view out the window. The lobby is under construction but the elevators were never out of service and the work was never in the way. The tub was very comfortable for baths and the water was hot and had good pressure. Unfortunately the maids didn't adhere to the posted rules about towels-- I never left a towel on the floor, in an effort to save water, but I still got fresh ones each day. Also the parking fee isn't included, which makes any deal on reservations moot since even the reduced price for hotel guests is still $33/day. Overall a nice place but you get what you pay for.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"The place for a Bros night out"
Absolutely awesome. Huge room, kitchen,big tv and a great view of the city. Location was within walking diatance of, at least, 10 great bara. Everything was great and I have no complaints aside from the $40 parking fee, which I should've expected, due to the prime center city location. A Bros night out done right. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Windsor is amazing"
amazing. this is my third stay and it didn't disappoint yet again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Bronda
"Terrible Service, Terrible Plumbing"
Our FIRST room had water leaking from the heater, the carpet was soaked around the heater. When we discovered it they offered to bring in a carpet extractor. It was 10:30pm & we had a presentation at 7am so we passed. The next morning-NO hot water-they changed our room nearly making us late for our presentation. In the new room, the tub wasn't draining AT ALL, we asked them to check this while we were gone. We returned that evening-it was NOT fixed. We call for repair (AGAIN)-it took forever nearly making us late AGAIN. There was a bad draft from the balcony making the room cold so we had to kick the heat up, it said 85, there was no way it was 85, it was MAYBE 72 after we blocked the draft with the drapes & bags. We requested extra towels-we NEVER got them. We requested a late check out and they actually gave us a hard time about it after ALL of the inconveniences! The hotel is old, they're updating it & giving it a face lift but they really need to work on their service and plumbing. Even when the engineer fixed the tub drain, it was really slow. This stay was for business, we were presenters at a convention a block away & we needed a kitchenette due to our restricted healthy eating. We will stay at the Embassy Suites next time, which is almost right next door.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
My stay at this extended-stay hotel was surprisingly comfortable. The hotel and room were extremely clean despite ongoing lobby renovations, and there is a surprising attention to detail for this price range. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. No real complaints from this guest, who is normally accustomed to a higher price point in terms of lodging. As an aside - if you are looking to stay for marathon weekend, this hotel is extremely close - just a few blocks from the finish area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Wendy
"spacious and comfortable rooms"
It was an easy, prompt check in and the rooms are quite comfortable, The hotel location is convenient and easy to find
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"My Windsor stay!"
This was my second time staying there...I so love it! Everyone was so friendly. I am looking forward to staying there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Tina
Stayed in the Windsor Suites for the long weekend. Perfect location, very spacious room with nice bed, kitchen with everything you may need, a lot of closets. Just a nice studio apartment. Very clean. Friendly stuff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Alex
"It was a nice hotel convenient to suburban station"
It was a fair value for the price. The hotel is comfortable it has a nice breakfast deal with the Irish pub next door. It is fine for a business trip
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
vince
"You will not be disappointed!"
This hotel was great! We stayed in a one-bedroom suite. The full kitchen is nice and so is the balcony. Great city view and near so many things since it is center city. Will definitely stay again. The only thing I didn't like was how small the bathroom is.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Carmen
"Great location, new feel"
The room was spacious, comfortable, and had a new, modern feel. Would recommend to anyone
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
emily
"2 Thumbs Up"
It was only a 15-20 walk from 30th Steeet Station. I was able to check in before 3pm. The room was impeccable. The bathroom was HUGE!! Parking was expensive but I guess parking is expensive everywhere in Center City.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
Justin
"Second stay, will return."
I stayed in this hotel a few years ago with an ex. We really enjoyed it. No complaints. Last week, my family and I booked a room eith double beds and a crib for my toddler. He refused to sleep in the crib but it was nice and comfy. My ten year old said this is the best hotel. The customer service is impeccable. Our suite was set up perfectly and very clean. My main complaint is the lack of help with luggage and parking lot. Valets were nice but they weren't all on point. There was in guy who remembered me every time he saw me. He retrieved Ny vehicle quickly. Some of the other guys said I had check in (again) cause they couldn't find me in the system. After speaking with he front desk, the error was worked out. $39 per day ($33 base fee + tax) was a bit much. What happened to free parking for guests?
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
milon
"Always a great stay."
Great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
ROBERT
The hotel was very spacious. It was like a studio apartment. It had a full kitchen and was very clean. I had more than enough room to store all my clothes. And it was in a great part of the city walking distance from the art museum. Would definitely Stay here again when I visit Philadelphia.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
kat
"Great to visit Philadelphia's museums!"
The hotel is a ten minute walk away from the Barnes Foundation. Its parking is reasonably priced and the beds are luxuriously comfortable!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
rita
I love my stay the staff was very friendly and the room was great I will be telling family & friends of Windsor suites a most stay hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Windsor Suites"
Kitchen was small but does the job!
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Marc
"Would stay there again"
Stayed 3 days. great location for walking to museums and taking Metro to historical sites. Pleasant, efficient staff, good bed. Would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Ok"
Staff watched us struggle with our bags. Valet pretty much lost out car. Water got cold.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ashley
"Great stay but move the thermostat"
Overall the hotel was nice. The staff was fabulous. My only issues was how cold the room was. The thermostat was right above the air vent which made it read wrong. The temp read 70 but it felt more like 55. The bathroom was on the complete opposite side which meant it and the floors were FREEZING. We had to pump the air all the way up to 85 just to make it manageable. We are used to cold apartments but this was a little too much. Especially after being outside in below freezing temps all day. Other than that it was great!
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Not very impressed with this hotel."
Old & outdated; very small bathroom and the sheets were dingy.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
The hotel was excellent I would recommend this hotel to friends and family anti would stay again
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
luke
"Great stay at Windsor Suites"
We experienced a great stay. I was very happy!
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
This place is awesome the staff are so nice! And the rooms are amazing here. Anyone who stays here I guarantee you will love it!!!!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Aly
"Just Wonderful I Tell Ya"
Alright, so let's begin... This was my first stay at the Windsor Suites and I cannot wait to return! The room replicates a layout of a studio apartment. It includes a full equipped kitchen, with cookware, a refrigerator and microwave. There were two walk in closets, extremely spacious. A well lit and comfortable sized bathroom...which included soap and hand lotion from bath and body works! My boyfriend and I were very pleased. The king sized bed was just amazing. I didn't want to get out of it, that's how content and comfy it was. The staff tended to each of our special needs and requests and most importantly, served us with a smile and great customer service throughout our stay... Would I return? ABSOLUTELY... and I would highly recommend this establishment. .
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
S.
"Solid hotel in the heart of downtown Philadelphia"
Stayed here for business. It's right in the heart of downtown so the location can't be beat. Some renovation is going on, which is why they got slightly lower rating for "hotel condition" but my room was spacious and clean. Also, the staff let me check in very early to accommodate my work schedule which was great appreciated. Also, there's an Asian restaurant and a large Irish bar in the hotel which is pretty convenient for a quick bite off food or a drink. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Justin
"Convenient place to stay"
The room was spacious, with a nice kitchenette and plenty of closet space and room for luggage. The hotel is convenient to shopping, museums, and transportation. The reception lobby is unimposing, but the staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Harold
"overnight stay"
peace our visit was for a overnight stay. the weather was bad and staff from the garage to desk were very friendly and helpful. The elavators are very small,the rooms are very comfortable. I highly recommend this place for price and comfort.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
james
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel. No problems with checking in. Room was huge! With a full kitchen as well. Clean room as well.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent Suite Room Close to Offices and Culture"
Very conveniently located to downtown Philadelphia businesses and cultural destinations.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Samuel
"The best hotel ever!!!!!"
The room is super large, check-in and check-out were really fast and effective. Staff are so nice! Highly recommended!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
yan
"Decent size room but...."
I went to Philadelphia on a weekend trip with my girlfriend,January 3 2015, just a one night stay to visit around. The staff was cordial and the hotel is conveniently located for museums or pub crawling at night, in walking distance. Room pretty clean, just wished for some more coffee cups, but I think that if you ask for that they can solve that. The disappointing part was on Sunday morning, when I was trying to take a shower,water was really really cold, and after calling frontdesk,they suggested me to push a knob behind the faucet. I did that, but it didn't help much, water from deadly cold turned moderately cold,at that point was getting late and decided to just let it go and travel back home for a hot shower(only 3 hours from Philadelphia). That was the only really bad part, so be sure to test the water when you arrive or ask for another room if not working properly
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"Spacious and pleasant"
Stayed one night over Christmas holiday. Very spacious for my family. Not the most updated decor and some cleanliness issues in nooks and crannies, but overall a pleasant stay and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Anthony
"40.00 a day for PARKING!!!"
Hotel website is VERY misleading. Says parking fee optional, which only applies if you have NO CAR!! 39.60 PER NIGHT 5 night stay almost 200.00 that I was not planning on, great way to start my trip. As the person is smiling and laughing while telling me about the fees.
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
james
"Nice birthaday getaway"
Just what we were looking for a nice weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday. The hotel was less hotel and more of an apartment vibe which was very nice. Check in was quick and easy, the staff very accommodating and the hotel was well kept.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great room!"
It was great....
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Charles G.
"It has it's drawbacks but overall not bad"
Apparently the modem had be removed from the room so we had no wireless. They tried giving me access via another room's wireless but the strength wasn't strong enough. I appreciate that they tried though. There was two cable boxes, one in the living room and one in the bedroom but we had no cable access. Only the local network channels. If you tried any of the other channels a message on the screen said that those channels were only available with a subscription. Lastly, there is a thermostat in the room but I think it's just for the show because we could not turn down the heat. Even when we turned it off our room stayed between 79 and 82 degrees. We had to end up opening the patio door to let some cool air into the room. Also, there was no vending machine for snacks because of renovation. That being said, you can't beat the location. Price wasn't bad. Parking is $40 a night and it is really bad to find street parking so you almost have to park using the hotel valet. The negihborhood had many restaurants and shops so that is a plus! I would definetly stay there again but before unpacking I would make sure that my room had wireless, cable and access to a thermostat that works. Staff is nice.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Victoria
"I will recommend to my friend."
Hotel location was nearby tourist attractions.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Rosatty Y
"We'll Be Back"
A perfect location if you have business or pleasure in Philly.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
JLH
Free WiFi didn't work. Parking fee 36.50 per day w/o no alternatives. Was told by front desk that it would only be 10.00 for overnight parking with valet.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"good but bad"
Place was nice. Make sure you have $50 on a credit card for them to hold on deposit. I came in with my pajama bottoms on and my work sweatshirt after a long day. I was treated like I didn't belong there and the staff was very rude to me I felt very unwelcome and not very happy to give them my business . Place was comfortable and clean
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Walter
"Nice roomy comfortable hotel in downtown Philly"
I booked this hotel because of location and price. There are renovations going on but aside from that it was an excellent choice. The check in was friendly and fast. The room was a pleasing surprise. Large with a mini kitchenette complimentary water tea and coffee. Shops a few blocks away. Places to eat near the hotel.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Misha
"The best stay"
I love the Windsor suites. The first time I stayed at the hotel was 6 years ago, and I loved it. Now I must say that since then, the hotel has evolved. In appearance and amenities. So I love it even more now.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Jakeya
"Excellent Hotel Stay"
The hotel stay was incredible! Did not hear any of the renovations being done. It is located in a great area with so much to do around. Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for site seeing
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Tara
"had a good time"
Wonderful hotel. Extremely clean and friendly service.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Angela
"Great Hotel, Will Return"
Stayed here for one night and enjoyed my stay. Will come back to this hotel if I am in the Philly area.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Weekend away"
Great hotel, reasonably priced
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Found hairs on the sheet"
I have stay few times there, but this time found 3 short hair on the corner of the bed (top of sheet), do they change the sheet? Cold water on tub was not working Bathroom smell cigarette
Other trip Dec 19, 2014