All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location and awesome room."
Great stay! Hotel front desk staff could be a little warmer...
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear you had a great stay, I apologize for the front desk staff not being welcoming upon your check in. Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"7 rooms booked"
I reserved 7 rooms. One room had a problem with air conditioning not working, but my guest did not complain until the last day. My room was fine.The service for the meals in the restaurant and lobby were both very slow, as if the staff, although pleasant, was quite new and inexperienced and without training.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Please know we have alerted our Director of Engineering of the issues your guest had with the air conditioning, and apologize for that affecting your stay. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will stay with us again. Sean C.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Ellen W
"Good choice"
We were upgraded to a corner room on the 22nd floor. Very nice. The only negative was that the windows were in need of washing so the view was less than it should have been. Market and 12th is an excellent location, very handy to public transit and near tourist attractions such as the Liberty Bell.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our upgraded corner room and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Franklin
"Mixed review"
Hotel is in iconic, beautiful building. But windows do not open, which was a problem because the AC unit is very noisy. Expense was not spared in renovating and adapting the building but cheap AC units seem to have been installed. Also, one day our room was not cleaned by housekeeping. Otherwise, a great hotel although pricey.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our iconic and beautiful building! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Gerald
"Staff was great. Thanks Ava!"
Went for my girlfriend's birthday, had a great stay. A+++
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you had an “A+++” stay! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Fun weekend"
Loved the hotel and neighborhood. Willie was very helpful!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel, neighborhood and Willie! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jo AM
"Philly done right."
This is a great hotel and where you want to stay if you are doing Philadelphia. It is extremely close to the Reading Terminal Market as well as many of the attractions. Has a great/restaurant bar to relax and catch the game, as well as great staff. Easily worth the stay.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location and great staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great!"
Loved it! We arrived late and had trouble finding the valet parking but once in the staff took really good care of us! They truly seemed to care and wanted us to have a great stay!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our staff took great care of you! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Great spot."
The staff at Loews are great. We've stayed here many times and the service is always up to par.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
brian
"Gorgeous hotel"
This was a great hotel with friendly staff and a great interior. The room was comfortable and clean, with great amenities.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great amenities and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Jackie
"Wonderful hotel."
It was a wonderful hotel and everything I expected. There were no surprises.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our wonderful hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Great Place To Stay In Philadelphia"
From the moment we checked in we were greeted warmly and treated with respect throughout. We were given an upgrade at check-in, and were blown away by the view in our room. The restaurant and room service had solid options, and were fine for eating in. There are numerous eateries well within walking distance of the hotel however that are both cheaper, and great for sampling good examples of the local cuisine. The hotel is located ideally. It is very close to most of the historical landmarks, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Reading Terminal, and it's not too far to walk to the art museum. Overall a fantastic place to stay if you're in Philadelphia. Highly recommended.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our breathtaking views and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Perfect visit"
Hello and thank you so much for all your hotel has offered us. We had bragged about how our stay with you is always the best an experience can be! The help could not have gone out of there way more. From directions, to careing about anything we needed or requested! Thanks again sincerely Tim nerger
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all our hotel had to offer! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Timothy
"All Expectations Met!"
wonderful in every way! We will be back!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"in the middle of the action..."
Great stay for Broad Street run! We were able to check in early. Rooms were spacious and we had a great view of the city. The only complaint would be the noise in the hallway and slamming of doors, otherwise I would highly recommend the Loews! The Reading Terminal is around the corner offering plenty of food options too!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and great views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Central location. Good service."
Close to the convention center.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our good service and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"A great place to stay"
The room was beautiful, spacious, modern and clean. All of the staff that you met were all so friendly. They truly loved what they did which made the stay all the more wonderful. If I am going back that way I would definitely stay there.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Patty
The staff was very accommodating. Very convenient location.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our convenient location and accommodating staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Satisfactory overall."
The room was much smaller than I expected. I stayed there a few years ago and was very please, that's why I went back. No fridge and no microwave. I did not feel it was worth the amount of money that I paid. The customer service was AMAZING! Every time I ran into, or called an employee I walked away feeling special and happy :)
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our staff made you feel special and happy! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Aliya
Staff was well informed and helpful. Rooms were as advertised. Within walking distance to many of Philadelphia's best known attractions
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location and helpful staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Molly
"Short stay for conference"
Great service,everyone was great.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great service! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night trip Apr 22, 2015
catherine j
"Great hotel, close to everything"
Stayed for a weekend and definitely enjoyed it. Room was beautiful and clean, and definitely close to all that Philly has to offer. Only two complaints are: the rooms are a bit noisy, both to the comings and goings of other guests on the floor, as well as to the street traffic below (but that's to be somewhat expected in a city); and the parking cost almost $50.00 just for one night...that's a bit outlandish by any standard. Other than that, all was good.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Gerri
"Super accommodating staff; great room."
We travel with our dog when possible, and Loews manages to be dog-friendly without losing out on quality or great amenities. Our room was beautiful, the staff fantastic and very helpful, and bonus for the great gym and pool with a view, and killer whiskey bar.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and killer whiskey bar! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Seamless check-in process; spacious room; helpful staff. We had a great stay. No complaints.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and helpful staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"One night stay"
We stayed just for an overnight trip and it was very pleasant to sat the least and my view was spectacular.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spectacular views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Rosa
"Perfect place to stay"
A bit on the pricey side but well worth it. If you are in Philly, there is no better place. you can get anywhere from here and history all around you.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location and historic building! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
stuart
"Lowes , Phila. for Easter"
An Easter weekend to meet friends in Philadelphia . Lowes is conveniently located near center city for easy shopping , dining , and sight-seeing. Hotel staff and accommodations are second to none . Looking forward to returning to Lowes Philadelphia in the very near future .
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
donald
"Great stay near the convention center"
All aspects of our visit were positive. Valet parking is not cheap ($45 with tax & before tip), but they were super friendly when we showed up at 11:00 AM to check in & you can take car in & out as needed. Surprisingly, our rooms were ready when we got there & we checked in early (we thought we would have to leave our luggage with the concierge). Rooms were excellent and recently renovated. Nice views of Philly. All hotel staff were great - valet, front desk, housecleaning, bartenders & servers. Workout room was probably the best I have seen in an urban hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent rooms and great staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
bob
"Bed Matrasse can be a better quality was too soft"
History exploring the new Town
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope to host you again soon! Sean C.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"The suite is great for you and your mate."
Stayed here with the misses for her birthday visit to Philly and the staff was awesome.. very polite. Room was in excellent condition.. view (19th floor) was great in the morning and evening. It just added to the experience. The only negative I can say was the ice machine was on every other floor once you get to the upper floors but it was not that big of a deal.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent rooms and awesome staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Donnie
Lowes Philadelphia is in a great location because you have access to shopping and restaurants. The only thing I was not crazy about was paying for parking as a hotel guest and the traffic.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location to shops and restaurants! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Good choice for downtown stay"
Nice, clean, and modern hotel. The staff was very friendly. Valet parking is available but it was $38 a night, which seems rather steep. No option to self park at the hotel but there are parking structures within a few blocks. Checkin is at 4 PM which is kind of late and when we arrived at 4:45 our room was not yet ready. They offered to downgrade our room which we declined. The staff was very polite and friendly and they were able to get a room ready for us within 15 minutes. Overall these are minor complaints and we liked the hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our polite and friendly staff, I apologize for the issues you had with your room not being ready. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"I WANNA LIVE HERE"
While arriving at the Loewes Hotel, a very friendly young man met me at my car. Grabbed my case, walked me to reception, a bit more distant than an average hotel). BUT during that stroll i felt as if i made a new friend. I slipped him a 20 because after 17 hours of flying from Honolulu, the first friendly person i came across was the one that would win me over. I was a few hours before official check in time. I told the guest representative that I was so tired i'd be willing to clean my own room from the previous guests, i'll take a smaller bed, she invested her time in searching for a room and after some time found me a beautiful king on the 20th floor. Ok, on to the details. The room was beautiful, housekeeping was amazing. The MINI BAR? HOLY MOLY it's possessed I think. I sat there and thought, i'll have a box of cookies. 10 minutes later room service knocked on my door and said "i'm here to fill your mini bar" which was full besides the one missing box that i chowed down. One thing to be ABSOLUTELY AWARE OF THOUGH is that anything that you take from the mini bar and place back in (whether to read the label or, whatever) you will be charged for, whether you ate it of not. Location is awesome, blocks from the liberty bell, a few more blocks to the stairs from Rocky. ROOM SERVICE PHENOMENAL. THANK YOU LOEWS FOR AN AMAZING STAY
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff, ideal location and room amenities! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
4 night trip Mar 22, 2015
Bryan
Very friendly staff. Hotel is very clean. Rooms are very spacious. Had a great stay!!!!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ellen
"It could have been better..."
Stayed between 03/13 - 03/14. I had a major issue with being double charged for parking. I left two voicemails that went unreturned. Finally I had to call the hotel and request to speak with a manager. Angela was nice, and very helpful, she found the issue and refunded the duplicate charge. Something that should not have taken almost two weeks.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear Angela was helpful to you, I apologize for the issues you encountered with parking charges. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Matthew
"Old charm with new amenities"
Very nice old hotel
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our old charm and new amenities! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Raymond
"My wife's birthday!"
We went away for my wife's birthday. The minute we walked in we were greeted and someone took us up to our room and guided us through the hotel, amenities and room details. My wife went to the spa and had a wonderful experience. We will definitely stay at the Loews again.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed spending your wife’s birthday here! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Enjoyable business trip"
Easy valet, help with bags, check-in. Room was just right. Good restaurant/bar in lobby. Good gym, pool, and locker room. Priced fairly. Will stay here again.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and gym! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Greg
"Loews was very good."
This was a very nice hotel and convenient. The room service was great. Also, having the plush robes to wear was fortuitous to us, since we did not have our clothing bags due to our cancelled flight to Vermont. So we wore the robes as PJ's! Overall, I recommend the hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great room service and plush robes! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Elegant and sophisticated hotel. Perfect location. The staff were superb.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our superb staff and elegant hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"decent hotel"
I was in town for a conference for one night. It was a perfectly fine but nothing stood out as especially great or impressive. Staff was friendly but didn't go out of their way to be helpful. The room had no view and the bathroom could use an update.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Brandon
"Wonderful Hotel"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent(we were attending a show at the convention center), close to a wide range of restuarants and shops. The room was nice and clean. My only negative is the mattress was a bit soft for my aging back:) Most younger clientele would probably not even notice. I would definitely stay here on out next trip to Philly.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and excellent location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Margie
"Nice hotel near the Philadelphia Convention Center"
This is a luxurious hotel with very attentive staff. The rooms are impeccable and extremely quiet.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our luxurious hotel and attentive staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Frequent Flier"
Been staying at Loews for years now. Love the renovations and new restaurant. Staff is consistently helpful and courteous as well as friendly.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our new restaurant and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"New Lobby renovation, lounge and bar restaurant."
Great lobby renovation!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby and restaurant! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
"Modern Chic Comfort"
Very comfortable digs. Nice staff.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and nice staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Tabatha
"Wonderful place!"
I love this hotel. People are very nice and helpful. This is the second time I was at this hotel, and I hope there will be more. It is close to everything.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and great location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
A couples getaway! Beautiful room- great views!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and great views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Casey
"Awesome"
Just was a night on the town with the wife and I....
"Wonderful night away!!"
Very clean, comfortable and modern room. The staff was extremely accommodating. Would definitely go back again!!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and accommodating staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015