All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel but one small detail."
My boyfriend was traveling for work so I decided to tag along. I've stayed in the Loews before and knew that it was in a great neighborhood with easy access to where he needed to be for business. The only downside is that there were marks on the sheets that were clearly from bed bugs. Having had them, I can recognize the marks anywhere, which understandably made me a little panicky. My recommendation? Bleach your sheets or get rid of them entirely--housekeeping should be trained to check beds and linens for these kinds of things.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Excellent."
Excellent Service, magnific location (one block to train, bus), clean, people helpfully. Wonderful stay. Just to let you know in Philadelphia it's not necessary Car, the parking price is around 35$ to 45$ per day. It's better pay 12$ for all day ticket with SEPTA (bus,subway,train,etc) you can take unlimited rides on all the city.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent service and magnificent location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
JESSICA
"GREAT STAY"
My girlfriend and I arrived to a very friendly doorman. The person who checked us in was extremely polite and friendly. We told them we were in Philadelphia for a quick romantic getaway and they upgraded us to a better room on the 32nd floor! The view was beautiful. We would love to come back for another visit. Thank you!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and beautiful views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Cory
"Love Loews"
Wonderful. Accommodating. Restaurant excellent, but needs more fish choices
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our wonderful hotel and excellent restaurant! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Great people who were always genuine and very helpful. They looked out for my best interests at all times. Clean establishment. Wonderful steam room and sauna.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and wonderful steam room! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
"stayed one night"
went for valentines day payed like two forty a room for a king bed didn't get a king stayed in like a pull out queen bed didn't sleep well as was very uncomfortable furniture was dirty and there was stuff all over the floor nasty wasn't pleased payed a lot and got burned by hotel
"Great stay in Philly"
Right in the heart of Philly, great gym, I got more than I expected!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great hotel and gym! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"excellent hotel"
The room was very comfortable and had an excellent view of Philadelphia.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and excellent views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Dianne
"weekend getaway"
Really enjoyed our stay at Loews. Great hospitality and always friendly. Location was perfect for local restaurants and sightseeing.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great location and hospitality! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Comfortably dismay"
The stay was good but we left some items and they were not returned We called to report it and was told we would get a call back that never came
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Lorraine
"Good hotel"
Great location for our activities planned in that area. The gym and 2 lane swimming pool were great. We were disappointed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the hallway on our floor. The hallway needed to be vacuumed and food left outside another room was there for several hours.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Stephen
"weekend getaway"
great place to stay, love the spa!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the spa! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Karla
Beautiful rooms! Great locations as far as restaurant choices and bar locations as well! Lots of awesome things in walking distance!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Amazing! Helpful staff when you're in a pinch!"
I got stranded in Philadelphia due to winter storm Juno, The staff at the hotel couldn't have been any more accommodating they were nice and friendly and helped me get a good rate on my extended stay. I will definitely be back to Philadelphia soon and I plan to stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
We stayed unexpectedly due to the storm. The staff was amazingly attentive starting with the smiling doorman. The pool, gym & sauna were fabulous!! Thank you!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our attentive staff and fabulous hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Matthew from the front desk was wonderful. I requested a late check out since we would be out late celebrating my fiancée's 30th Bday, not only did he graciously oblige; he surprised us with a bottle of champagne in the room! Our entire stay was fantastic, but this extra step from the staff made us feel really special! The only area for improvement I could see is to update the electrical system, there is a lack of outlets to keep up with our electronic world!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Renee
"The room with the view"
From the time we checked in to the front desk, the service was incredible. We got a free upgrade to a room with an unbelievable view and were able to check in early.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
kevin
"Great Building"
Hotel is modern and located near Reading Station, which has some of the best food to eat. It is like the flea market of restaurants. The hotel was created from an old bank, which I found pretty cool. The only problem is that it feels like anyone can walk in the back of the hotel. The carpet in my room looked old and the building as well. I'm not from philly so I'm unsure about the neighborhoods of philly but the surrounds were not beautiful when I walked the streets. The lobby is exceptional.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great relaxing place to stay!"
It was very relaxing and accomodating!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Top Notch"
Decided to spend weekend in Philly with the wife just for fun. First stayed at another hotel at the airport that is known for suites. Checked out from there because of the noise and noted that rate for Lowes was extremely attractive for a Sunday night stay. Arrived and was blown away with the view of the skyline from our room. Staff was super attentive. When we decided to tour the Reading Market the Concierge provided us with two umbrellas as it was raining. Very quiet rooms and elevators zipped us to the 28th floor in no time. Could not ask for a better location or nicer hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our attentive staff and amazing views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Retired Eng
"Close to restaurants and theaters"
The air didn't work great but other than that it was fabulous
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our fabulous hotel, I apologize for the issues you had with your air conditioner. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
michelle
"Very nice for business or pleasure."
Great stay. Had to extend one night and gladly rebooked at Loews. Will book there again. Nice sized rooms, comfortable desk, beds terrific, great location.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Stephen
"Nightmare"
Stayed at the Loew's Philadelphia during January. The entire time I was there, I experienced a very loud, banging noise coming from the internal walls. I reported the noise twice to the front desk (once during the day, and once at around 2:30 AM a different day), and both times, after they assured me that they would send someone up, and no one showed. Needless to say, I got no sleep for 3 nights, and was miserable the entire time I was there. What troubled me the most, was when I checked out and complained, they told me there was nothing they could do in the form of a refund, as it was booked through Expedia. Will never stay there again, and would certainly never recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Incredible view of Philly"
The facilities here were very nice. The building has historic significance, but is still ultra modern. At check in I asked for a room with a view of city hall, and the gentleman at the front desk upgraded us. I was very excited and the view is just incredible.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our historic hotel and incredible views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Hanna
"Bday weekend"
Great service, I broke one of my bottles and Alexandro was nice enough to send me another one the house with a $25 credit. It was not necessary for him to do and I was grateful he did
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great service during your birthday weekend! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Xavier
"Great hotel. First time in city."
Parking and wifi to much money. Otherwise awesome place.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our awesome hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Nelson
We had a great stay. The staff was so friendly and welcoming from the minute we arrived. Beautiful hotel
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and great staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to everything"
Kevin was so very nice. He send up mine girls. Cookie and milk. Great guy
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope to host you again soon! Sean C.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"The place to be at Philly!"
TONS of places to visit just walking distance from the hotel (even the train station to the airpor); the restaurant at the lobby offers a great options for dinner; the lobby bay just great.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great restaurant and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
agustin
"Great Philky skyline location."
Great center city location . Bourbon and Bank is a great on site bar and restaurant. Very enjoyable stay as always.
sam
"Above the Bathroom Ceiling"
I checked in on New Year's Eve with my boyfriend, the check in line was long but a staff member greeted everyone and apologized for the lengthy wait. When we got to our room I began to hear a loud hammering noise coming from the bathroom ceiling, sounded like a pipe. We called and called the concierge and front desk to send the engineer. It took them quite a bit of time to arrive but understandably they were busy as they were at full capacity. Unfortunately he couldn't stop the noise but the front desk graciously comped our first night and upgraded our room the next day. I was pleased.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I apologize for the issues you had with your room, but I am pleased to hear our staff was there to assist. Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again!"
Wonderful, comfortable stay! Amazing staff! Excellent location, across street from airport train. Late night menu tooooo limited.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and amazing staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Highly recommend"
great staff, great hotel, great location
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great staff and location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
Awesome!!! In the heartbeat of Philadelphia. I've been to a few hotels in Vegas (Wynn, Mandalay Bay) and this tops them both!! Rooms were beautiful. I couldn't believe it! I got way more then what a paid for. The Valets were real cool, front desk, concierge, really personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend a stay here, look no further. Design of this place, food and feel beyond comparison. I will return.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our personable and knowledgeable staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Crazy expensive for a dive."
Your paying for location. Worst bathroom out of any hotel motel I've ever stayed. Reminiscent of a boot camp shower room or my grandfathers nursing home. The shower consisted of a curtain dividing a portion of the room with a drain. The floor was the same as the rest of the bathroom. No divider not anything. Water went everywhere. DIVE. AND IVE NEVER FELT COMPELLED TONWRITE A REVIEW BEFORE!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"2015 New Year's Eve Celebration in Philly"
We invited a couple of friends to spend New Year's eve in the City and booked Loews Hotel for overnight stay. The staff was very friendly. Daisha, front desk manager, had our room ready even prior to regular check in time. The ambiance in the lobby was festive and cozy. Same applies to the Deluxe suite we booked. We even had a complimentary bottle of wine left by the concierge! Location is excellent, close to Penn's Landing and all the theaters. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who plans on staying downtown Philly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Stella
"Just Wow!"
Arrived New Year's Eve with friends. We were able to check in an hour early upon our arrival. Fantastic service and clean hotel. Comfortable beds and pillows. Bank and Bourbon had wonderful food and although the menu was fixed that night, the food was delicious. In room Keurig was a plus. Would definitely stay at Loewe's again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Regina
"Great hotel for the deal we got on hotels.com"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Close to the Inner Harbor"
Excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Bad"
Very bad experience first time going there and last time
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, and for taking the time to write this review. I apologize you had issues throughout your stay. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss these further. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future with a return visit. Sean C.
"Great stay at Loews."
We had a wonderful experience at Loews Philadelphia. The hotel staff was great and the room we had an amazing view is the city. The hotel was located near everything we wanted to do on our visit. We would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Close to downtown attractions"
generally positive. In room Coffee would have been nice.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location to downtown attractions! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Ozan
Great experience. Beds are so comfy. Staff is super nice. Also it's convenient to local restaurants and shops
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and comfy beds! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
cora
Beautiful hotel! Great location. Staff was super friendly, and breakfast at the hotel restaurant was delicious.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and delicious breakfast! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
kris
"Nice central."
Well located. Not too clean. Near the market and all other attractions.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Please know we have alerted our Director of Housekeeping of your issues with cleanliness and apologize for that affecting your stay. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
chuchi
"Exceptional"
I booked a room here with a specific request to be placed on the highest floor possible. I called to confirm that the hotel recieved this request from Hotels.com, which they did and had no problem accommodating my request. During the call I must have mentioned that my wife and I were going to be staying there for our anniversary. While checking in we were greeted with "Happy Anniversary" at the desk and after we were shown to our room but before I could take off my coat, we heard a knock at the door... It was a bottle of wine, a cheese plate and a Anniversary card all compliments of the Loews Hotel and Staff. We were very pleasantly surprised and it was the perfect beginning to a wonderful night. The remainder of the stay was flawless, job exceptionally well done Loews Hotel and staff, thank you for the wonderful hospitality. We will definitely be staying with you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel in a great location in Center City with easy access to Old City and Rittenhouse Square. Everything about my stay was great. I would stay at the Loews again.
3 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Will stay again"
The location was perfect. The staff was so nice and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
doris
"Pool and fitness center great for me and the kids"
Overnight stay with the family. Pool and fitness center were really nice. The room was fine but a lot of pounding from rooms and floors above. Parking was outrageous $48 for over night. Next time I'll park right down the street for $20. Overall great time.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convenience at its best."
Loews Philadelphia is ideally located for any visitors to Philly. The room that we had was a little on the small size but was clean and comfortable. The hotel is a block from Reading Market, the Convention Center and connected to the local subway system.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014