All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay near the convention center"
All aspects of our visit were positive. Valet parking is not cheap ($45 with tax & before tip), but they were super friendly when we showed up at 11:00 AM to check in & you can take car in & out as needed. Surprisingly, our rooms were ready when we got there & we checked in early (we thought we would have to leave our luggage with the concierge). Rooms were excellent and recently renovated. Nice views of Philly. All hotel staff were great - valet, front desk, housecleaning, bartenders & servers. Workout room was probably the best I have seen in an urban hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent rooms and great staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
bob
"Bed Matrasse can be a better quality was too soft"
History exploring the new Town
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope to host you again soon! Sean C.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"The suite is great for you and your mate."
Stayed here with the misses for her birthday visit to Philly and the staff was awesome.. very polite. Room was in excellent condition.. view (19th floor) was great in the morning and evening. It just added to the experience. The only negative I can say was the ice machine was on every other floor once you get to the upper floors but it was not that big of a deal.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent rooms and awesome staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Donnie
Lowes Philadelphia is in a great location because you have access to shopping and restaurants. The only thing I was not crazy about was paying for parking as a hotel guest and the traffic.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location to shops and restaurants! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Good choice for downtown stay"
Nice, clean, and modern hotel. The staff was very friendly. Valet parking is available but it was $38 a night, which seems rather steep. No option to self park at the hotel but there are parking structures within a few blocks. Checkin is at 4 PM which is kind of late and when we arrived at 4:45 our room was not yet ready. They offered to downgrade our room which we declined. The staff was very polite and friendly and they were able to get a room ready for us within 15 minutes. Overall these are minor complaints and we liked the hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our polite and friendly staff, I apologize for the issues you had with your room not being ready. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"I WANNA LIVE HERE"
While arriving at the Loewes Hotel, a very friendly young man met me at my car. Grabbed my case, walked me to reception, a bit more distant than an average hotel). BUT during that stroll i felt as if i made a new friend. I slipped him a 20 because after 17 hours of flying from Honolulu, the first friendly person i came across was the one that would win me over. I was a few hours before official check in time. I told the guest representative that I was so tired i'd be willing to clean my own room from the previous guests, i'll take a smaller bed, she invested her time in searching for a room and after some time found me a beautiful king on the 20th floor. Ok, on to the details. The room was beautiful, housekeeping was amazing. The MINI BAR? HOLY MOLY it's possessed I think. I sat there and thought, i'll have a box of cookies. 10 minutes later room service knocked on my door and said "i'm here to fill your mini bar" which was full besides the one missing box that i chowed down. One thing to be ABSOLUTELY AWARE OF THOUGH is that anything that you take from the mini bar and place back in (whether to read the label or, whatever) you will be charged for, whether you ate it of not. Location is awesome, blocks from the liberty bell, a few more blocks to the stairs from Rocky. ROOM SERVICE PHENOMENAL. THANK YOU LOEWS FOR AN AMAZING STAY
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff, ideal location and room amenities! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
4 night trip Mar 22, 2015
Bryan
Very friendly staff. Hotel is very clean. Rooms are very spacious. Had a great stay!!!!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ellen
"It could have been better..."
Stayed between 03/13 - 03/14. I had a major issue with being double charged for parking. I left two voicemails that went unreturned. Finally I had to call the hotel and request to speak with a manager. Angela was nice, and very helpful, she found the issue and refunded the duplicate charge. Something that should not have taken almost two weeks.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear Angela was helpful to you, I apologize for the issues you encountered with parking charges. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Matthew
"Old charm with new amenities"
Very nice old hotel
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our old charm and new amenities! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Raymond
"My wife's birthday!"
We went away for my wife's birthday. The minute we walked in we were greeted and someone took us up to our room and guided us through the hotel, amenities and room details. My wife went to the spa and had a wonderful experience. We will definitely stay at the Loews again.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed spending your wife’s birthday here! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Enjoyable business trip"
Easy valet, help with bags, check-in. Room was just right. Good restaurant/bar in lobby. Good gym, pool, and locker room. Priced fairly. Will stay here again.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and gym! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Greg
"Loews was very good."
This was a very nice hotel and convenient. The room service was great. Also, having the plush robes to wear was fortuitous to us, since we did not have our clothing bags due to our cancelled flight to Vermont. So we wore the robes as PJ's! Overall, I recommend the hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great room service and plush robes! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Elegant and sophisticated hotel. Perfect location. The staff were superb.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our superb staff and elegant hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"decent hotel"
I was in town for a conference for one night. It was a perfectly fine but nothing stood out as especially great or impressive. Staff was friendly but didn't go out of their way to be helpful. The room had no view and the bathroom could use an update.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Brandon
"Wonderful Hotel"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent(we were attending a show at the convention center), close to a wide range of restuarants and shops. The room was nice and clean. My only negative is the mattress was a bit soft for my aging back:) Most younger clientele would probably not even notice. I would definitely stay here on out next trip to Philly.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and excellent location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Margie
"Nice hotel near the Philadelphia Convention Center"
This is a luxurious hotel with very attentive staff. The rooms are impeccable and extremely quiet.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our luxurious hotel and attentive staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Frequent Flier"
Been staying at Loews for years now. Love the renovations and new restaurant. Staff is consistently helpful and courteous as well as friendly.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our new restaurant and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"New Lobby renovation, lounge and bar restaurant."
Great lobby renovation!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby and restaurant! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
"Modern Chic Comfort"
Very comfortable digs. Nice staff.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and nice staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Tabatha
"Wonderful place!"
I love this hotel. People are very nice and helpful. This is the second time I was at this hotel, and I hope there will be more. It is close to everything.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and great location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
A couples getaway! Beautiful room- great views!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and great views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Casey
"Awesome"
Just was a night on the town with the wife and I....
"Wonderful night away!!"
Very clean, comfortable and modern room. The staff was extremely accommodating. Would definitely go back again!!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and accommodating staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Arun
"Close to Reading Terminal Market"
The hotel was beautiful with gorgeous art deco design and friendly staff. It is located a block from Reading Terminal Market, and many fine restaurants are within a 5-block walking distance.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Dawn
"Nice, but issues."
3-day weekend. First room had very noisy pipes (Room: 1421, I think), kept us up much of the night. Switched to different room and had no issues. It seems that this loud pipe issue is nothing new, so why are they still putting people in that/those room(s)? Staff were nice enough and got super-late checkout. Well-located. First room was more dusty than it should have been. Second was better. Probably wouldn't stay there again unless the price was right. Small issues/annoyances added up to mediocre value.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Douglas
"Best experience"
The hotel was great! I had a wonderful weekend. The customer service was incredible. I will recommend this beautiful hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and incredible staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great hotel but one small detail."
My boyfriend was traveling for work so I decided to tag along. I've stayed in the Loews before and knew that it was in a great neighborhood with easy access to where he needed to be for business. The only downside is that there were marks on the sheets that were clearly from bed bugs. Having had them, I can recognize the marks anywhere, which understandably made me a little panicky. My recommendation? Bleach your sheets or get rid of them entirely--housekeeping should be trained to check beds and linens for these kinds of things.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Excellent."
Excellent Service, magnific location (one block to train, bus), clean, people helpfully. Wonderful stay. Just to let you know in Philadelphia it's not necessary Car, the parking price is around 35$ to 45$ per day. It's better pay 12$ for all day ticket with SEPTA (bus,subway,train,etc) you can take unlimited rides on all the city.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our excellent service and magnificent location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
JESSICA
"GREAT STAY"
My girlfriend and I arrived to a very friendly doorman. The person who checked us in was extremely polite and friendly. We told them we were in Philadelphia for a quick romantic getaway and they upgraded us to a better room on the 32nd floor! The view was beautiful. We would love to come back for another visit. Thank you!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and beautiful views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Cory
"Love Loews"
Wonderful. Accommodating. Restaurant excellent, but needs more fish choices
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our wonderful hotel and excellent restaurant! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Great people who were always genuine and very helpful. They looked out for my best interests at all times. Clean establishment. Wonderful steam room and sauna.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and wonderful steam room! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
"stayed one night"
went for valentines day payed like two forty a room for a king bed didn't get a king stayed in like a pull out queen bed didn't sleep well as was very uncomfortable furniture was dirty and there was stuff all over the floor nasty wasn't pleased payed a lot and got burned by hotel
"Great stay in Philly"
Right in the heart of Philly, great gym, I got more than I expected!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great hotel and gym! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"excellent hotel"
The room was very comfortable and had an excellent view of Philadelphia.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and excellent views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Dianne
"weekend getaway"
Really enjoyed our stay at Loews. Great hospitality and always friendly. Location was perfect for local restaurants and sightseeing.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great location and hospitality! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Comfortably dismay"
The stay was good but we left some items and they were not returned We called to report it and was told we would get a call back that never came
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Lorraine
"Good hotel"
Great location for our activities planned in that area. The gym and 2 lane swimming pool were great. We were disappointed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the hallway on our floor. The hallway needed to be vacuumed and food left outside another room was there for several hours.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Stephen
"weekend getaway"
great place to stay, love the spa!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the spa! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Karla
Beautiful rooms! Great locations as far as restaurant choices and bar locations as well! Lots of awesome things in walking distance!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Amazing! Helpful staff when you're in a pinch!"
I got stranded in Philadelphia due to winter storm Juno, The staff at the hotel couldn't have been any more accommodating they were nice and friendly and helped me get a good rate on my extended stay. I will definitely be back to Philadelphia soon and I plan to stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
We stayed unexpectedly due to the storm. The staff was amazingly attentive starting with the smiling doorman. The pool, gym & sauna were fabulous!! Thank you!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Brenda
"Great Stay!"
Matthew from the front desk was wonderful. I requested a late check out since we would be out late celebrating my fiancée's 30th Bday, not only did he graciously oblige; he surprised us with a bottle of champagne in the room! Our entire stay was fantastic, but this extra step from the staff made us feel really special! The only area for improvement I could see is to update the electrical system, there is a lack of outlets to keep up with our electronic world!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Renee
"The room with the view"
From the time we checked in to the front desk, the service was incredible. We got a free upgrade to a room with an unbelievable view and were able to check in early.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
kevin
"Great Building"
Hotel is modern and located near Reading Station, which has some of the best food to eat. It is like the flea market of restaurants. The hotel was created from an old bank, which I found pretty cool. The only problem is that it feels like anyone can walk in the back of the hotel. The carpet in my room looked old and the building as well. I'm not from philly so I'm unsure about the neighborhoods of philly but the surrounds were not beautiful when I walked the streets. The lobby is exceptional.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great relaxing place to stay!"
It was very relaxing and accomodating!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Top Notch"
Decided to spend weekend in Philly with the wife just for fun. First stayed at another hotel at the airport that is known for suites. Checked out from there because of the noise and noted that rate for Lowes was extremely attractive for a Sunday night stay. Arrived and was blown away with the view of the skyline from our room. Staff was super attentive. When we decided to tour the Reading Market the Concierge provided us with two umbrellas as it was raining. Very quiet rooms and elevators zipped us to the 28th floor in no time. Could not ask for a better location or nicer hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Retired Eng
"Close to restaurants and theaters"
The air didn't work great but other than that it was fabulous
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
michelle
"Very nice for business or pleasure."
Great stay. Had to extend one night and gladly rebooked at Loews. Will book there again. Nice sized rooms, comfortable desk, beds terrific, great location.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Stephen
"Nightmare"
Stayed at the Loew's Philadelphia during January. The entire time I was there, I experienced a very loud, banging noise coming from the internal walls. I reported the noise twice to the front desk (once during the day, and once at around 2:30 AM a different day), and both times, after they assured me that they would send someone up, and no one showed. Needless to say, I got no sleep for 3 nights, and was miserable the entire time I was there. What troubled me the most, was when I checked out and complained, they told me there was nothing they could do in the form of a refund, as it was booked through Expedia. Will never stay there again, and would certainly never recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Incredible view of Philly"
The facilities here were very nice. The building has historic significance, but is still ultra modern. At check in I asked for a room with a view of city hall, and the gentleman at the front desk upgraded us. I was very excited and the view is just incredible.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015