All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The place to be at Philly!"
TONS of places to visit just walking distance from the hotel (even the train station to the airpor); the restaurant at the lobby offers a great options for dinner; the lobby bay just great.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great restaurant and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
agustin
"Great Philky skyline location."
Great center city location . Bourbon and Bank is a great on site bar and restaurant. Very enjoyable stay as always.
sam
"Above the Bathroom Ceiling"
I checked in on New Year's Eve with my boyfriend, the check in line was long but a staff member greeted everyone and apologized for the lengthy wait. When we got to our room I began to hear a loud hammering noise coming from the bathroom ceiling, sounded like a pipe. We called and called the concierge and front desk to send the engineer. It took them quite a bit of time to arrive but understandably they were busy as they were at full capacity. Unfortunately he couldn't stop the noise but the front desk graciously comped our first night and upgraded our room the next day. I was pleased.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I apologize for the issues you had with your room, but I am pleased to hear our staff was there to assist. Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again!"
Wonderful, comfortable stay! Amazing staff! Excellent location, across street from airport train. Late night menu tooooo limited.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and amazing staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Highly recommend"
great staff, great hotel, great location
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great staff and location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
Awesome!!! In the heartbeat of Philadelphia. I've been to a few hotels in Vegas (Wynn, Mandalay Bay) and this tops them both!! Rooms were beautiful. I couldn't believe it! I got way more then what a paid for. The Valets were real cool, front desk, concierge, really personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend a stay here, look no further. Design of this place, food and feel beyond comparison. I will return.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our personable and knowledgeable staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Crazy expensive for a dive."
Your paying for location. Worst bathroom out of any hotel motel I've ever stayed. Reminiscent of a boot camp shower room or my grandfathers nursing home. The shower consisted of a curtain dividing a portion of the room with a drain. The floor was the same as the rest of the bathroom. No divider not anything. Water went everywhere. DIVE. AND IVE NEVER FELT COMPELLED TONWRITE A REVIEW BEFORE!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"2015 New Year's Eve Celebration in Philly"
We invited a couple of friends to spend New Year's eve in the City and booked Loews Hotel for overnight stay. The staff was very friendly. Daisha, front desk manager, had our room ready even prior to regular check in time. The ambiance in the lobby was festive and cozy. Same applies to the Deluxe suite we booked. We even had a complimentary bottle of wine left by the concierge! Location is excellent, close to Penn's Landing and all the theaters. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who plans on staying downtown Philly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Stella
"Just Wow!"
Arrived New Year's Eve with friends. We were able to check in an hour early upon our arrival. Fantastic service and clean hotel. Comfortable beds and pillows. Bank and Bourbon had wonderful food and although the menu was fixed that night, the food was delicious. In room Keurig was a plus. Would definitely stay at Loewe's again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Regina
"Great hotel for the deal we got on hotels.com"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Close to the Inner Harbor"
Excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Bad"
Very bad experience first time going there and last time
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, and for taking the time to write this review. I apologize you had issues throughout your stay. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss these further. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future with a return visit. Sean C.
"Great stay at Loews."
We had a wonderful experience at Loews Philadelphia. The hotel staff was great and the room we had an amazing view is the city. The hotel was located near everything we wanted to do on our visit. We would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Close to downtown attractions"
generally positive. In room Coffee would have been nice.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location to downtown attractions! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Ozan
Great experience. Beds are so comfy. Staff is super nice. Also it's convenient to local restaurants and shops
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and comfy beds! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
cora
Beautiful hotel! Great location. Staff was super friendly, and breakfast at the hotel restaurant was delicious.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and delicious breakfast! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
kris
"Nice central."
Well located. Not too clean. Near the market and all other attractions.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Please know we have alerted our Director of Housekeeping of your issues with cleanliness and apologize for that affecting your stay. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
chuchi
"Exceptional"
I booked a room here with a specific request to be placed on the highest floor possible. I called to confirm that the hotel recieved this request from Hotels.com, which they did and had no problem accommodating my request. During the call I must have mentioned that my wife and I were going to be staying there for our anniversary. While checking in we were greeted with "Happy Anniversary" at the desk and after we were shown to our room but before I could take off my coat, we heard a knock at the door... It was a bottle of wine, a cheese plate and a Anniversary card all compliments of the Loews Hotel and Staff. We were very pleasantly surprised and it was the perfect beginning to a wonderful night. The remainder of the stay was flawless, job exceptionally well done Loews Hotel and staff, thank you for the wonderful hospitality. We will definitely be staying with you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel in a great location in Center City with easy access to Old City and Rittenhouse Square. Everything about my stay was great. I would stay at the Loews again.
3 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Will stay again"
The location was perfect. The staff was so nice and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
doris
"Pool and fitness center great for me and the kids"
Overnight stay with the family. Pool and fitness center were really nice. The room was fine but a lot of pounding from rooms and floors above. Parking was outrageous $48 for over night. Next time I'll park right down the street for $20. Overall great time.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convenience at its best."
Loews Philadelphia is ideally located for any visitors to Philly. The room that we had was a little on the small size but was clean and comfortable. The hotel is a block from Reading Market, the Convention Center and connected to the local subway system.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
We had a wonderful time at the Loews. It's a beautiful clean stylish hotel in a great location. We will definitely go back in the near future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Weekend break in Modern magnificence"
We enjoyed our brief holiday get-a-way at Loews in the magnificent PSFS building. We've stayed there several times over the past decade and found it reliably comfortable, quiet and elegant at a good price.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable and elegant hotel! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Sean
"I absolutely loved the Loews!! I had a great time."
I was there for my birthday and I enjoyed myself/
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your birthday here! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
daphne
"Dissapointed."
The description on hotel.com said a room with a view but we only had a a view of the roof and the air conditioners. When we mentioned this to the front desk they said didn't even care and didn't event offered to change the room or any discount or anything else. So when checking in be sure to ask what type of room they are giving you and show them the description of the room you booked in hotels.com.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
Veronica
"Nice hotel, central location near everything."
The hotel was great, staff was nice and the location is in the middle of everything. The only issue was the shower-There was virtually no water pressure. And the restaurant in the hotel, Bank and Bourbon, was nice but they were not very attentive even though it wasn't busy for dinner.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location and friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
A
Overall it was a great experience. Amazing fitness center and close to sites and fun bars. Highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our ideal location and fitness center! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
"Tourist"
Everything in the hotel look fantastic and I recommend this hotel to everyone.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We hope to host you again soon! Sean C.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
e.nkrumah
"1 night at Loews"
No complaints, although I was hoping for a vending machine or small shop somewhere. Had to get water from the mini fridge.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Sherryll
"We will be back"
Excellent. Staff was very helpful and the hotel is near all of the attractions.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"AWESOME STAY!!"
I have been to Philadelphia alot growing up, but I have never had such a good time as this one. THE WHOLE HOTEL STAFF was awesome what ever I wanted to do they hooked me up with discounted prices they would also recommend places to eat. I felt as if the staff made my stay more enjoyable. My room was ready earlier than expected, my room was very modern for being in such a historic town, all the amenities were up to date and also couldn't ask for a better location, everything is with in walking distance.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
hotel staffs were super friendly and helpful. our room was clean and nice. we parked in the hotel parking because it was really hard to find street parking and the garages close to the hotel were charging almost the same.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and comfortable rooms! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jaz
"The staff was so friendly and helpful!"
Stayed during Christmas holiday weekend. Wonderful view of downtown Philadelphia! Again, the staff was attentive, friendly and very helpful! Would consider staying here again and again! Great location....close to Reading Terminal, stores, Starbucks, train, etc. Really enjoyed our time there!
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Joanne
"Loews Philadelphia"
Awesome hotel..great service.. Professional and courteous staff
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Davida
"A superior hotel with great prices"
For the holidays we and family members stayed in different rooms and each and every one of us rated this hotel excellent. It is absolutely elegant (don't miss the 33rd floor view!), as clean as can be, the staff was wonderfully accommodating and friendly and the rooms large, comfortable and the beds a dream. We are so happy that Loew's Hotels so faithfully retained so much of the original architecture and design of this important and beautiful Philadelphia skyscraper of 1932. And to top it off, the prices for the rooms were very reasonable. Because of our experience we will look to stay at Loew's Hotels when we travel elsewhere.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Pamela
"Amazing!"
Atmosphere was Incredible, awesome location.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Lytoya
"Holiday fun."
Really delightful. The hotel was Modern and interesting, comfortable in every way. Our room had a terrific view of the city. Enjoyed dinner in nearby Chinatown and breakfast at Reading Terminal. Fun location for a Christmas Day stay.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Very peaceful
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"Felt special:)"
We checked in at 1am Christmas morning. Service was friendly and warm. Had a great view from the 26thfloor! Stocked fridge was great. Everything felt special!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Edward
Good hotel. Professional, courteous, and helpful staff. Great location. Parking is terrible. Valet is overpriced. Public parking is available next door for much less.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Pro-Boxing Event @ 2300 Arena"
Stayed overnight (Sat./Sun) 12/13/2014-12/14/2014. Initially we checked in to a beautiful room with a view, but a constantly barking dog forced us to change rooms. Front desk and concierge services are excellent. Very knowledgeable as to the very many activities and restaurants to visit in the area. Room service questionable. Left a new sweater and Under Armour gear in the room and called back the next day but nothing was reported to loss prevention...
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Cesar
Great location. Great modern hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful!!!
3 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Great place with good distance to many shops and restaurants
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Philadelphia"
As always, great service and very nice upgraded room. One slight problem, the hotel had no umbrellas to offer for use. The rain was unanticipated, but I feel a hotel of this caliber should always have enough umbrellas to offer guests.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. While I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great services and upgraded room, I apologize for the lack of umbrellas. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
catherine
"Great choice"
Beautiful hotel, clean and affordable. Great part of town as well.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and ideal location! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good location, not so nice actual hotel"
Broken things in the room and bathroom, inconvienence. Check out is at noon and housekeeping barged right in our room while we were sleeping at 9am. Staff didn't really seem to care. Overall okay hotel but wouldnt recommend.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Birthday in Philly"
Fantastic service. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us without being asked. The room was nice, clean, modern chic. The view from the corner room to the east with the Ben Franklin in the distance was lovely. Great place. Will definitely be back.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our modern rooms and fantastic staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Fabulous hospitality!"
I was visiting Philadelphia for my boyfriend's birthday. We checked in and both the valet and front desk were extremely friendly. The lady at the front desk helped us find an awesome place to eat the night we checked in and even made a reservation for us. Later that night we ordered a movie but didn't finish it because we fell asleep, the front desk not only let us watch the movie again free of charge, but took care of the movie charge completely! I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and experience with our friendly staff! Thank you again for your review and we hope to host you again soon. Sean C.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Michele
Great hotel- will definitely stay here again!
4 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014