All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1628 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Surprisingly Comfortable."
It was a quick, last minute booking for real cheap! Was very surprised how "fancy" this place looked. (I'm used to staying at a cheap Howard Johnson since I'm a broke college grad) The room was small, but clean and comfortable. Very surprised.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Club Quarters Philadelphia - Absolutely Perfect!!!"
Club Quarters in Philadelphia was absolutely perfect! There was nothing to complain about whatsoever - staff go out of their way to ensure that guests are happy and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very good"
Need to make more clear the parking fee. To expensive for the parking.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Room not clean, closed breakfast early and when inquired to manager was told nothing they could do. Never offered me anything in exchange for their lack of service. Will never stay here again! Poor poor service
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"A little disappointed"
One minor thing -originally when I inquired about checkout I was told 1pm and that I could request a later checkout for a fee on the day of checking out. When I called to request a later checkout, for which I was willing to pay, I was told that I would need to be out of my room by 12:30. Someone didn't give accurate information. I felt a little like I was being pushed out. I do love the hotel and will return again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Melanie
"Business friendly and friendly"
I say at the Club Quarters a couple of nights every week for business. It is a great, affordable option and gives the business traveler all they need. It's business friendly with fast, free internet, a gym that is often empty in the evenings, and they bring a yoga mat to your room on request. The staff is helpful and friendly. I'll give a special shout-out to Michael who always make me feel like I'm coming home when I walk in. This is in a great location in the heart of the City. The club rooms are a tad small but you just can't beat the value.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Margaret
"Great location, simple room"
This hotel is a great pied a terre in the Rittenhouse area. The room is clean, but austere (feels like a dorm room), but the location is excellent and the lobby is very nice as well. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very small rooms, freezing cold bathroom, soft mattress"
The staff were very accommodating and friendly. Unfortunately, we found the room to be extremely small and the bathroom even smaller. The heat in the bedroom area was fine but the bathroom was frigid. There did not appear to be a separate heat duct in the bathroom and there is a large window which leaks heat. We were there during a snow storm and the bathroom temperature was clearly below 60 when we arrived.Fortunately, there is a heat lamp in the BR so so you can mange to warm up the room sufficiently to use the facilities without shivering. The BR facilities are sadly lacking in comfort--our room was only stocked with 1 bath towel (we were provided with another upon request though) and the counter top prevents the toilet seat from staying up so that my husband hand to hold it with one hand while urinating--an unpleasant and unnecessary inconvenience--especially when you are freezing cold! Also, the onsite breakfast option on the weekend is only a continental breakfast and is only served 8-10 am. There are many other hotels in the immediate area that offer more suitable breakfast options. The information packet indicates that one can order from an outside vendor for delivery but the room is so small there is no reasonable surface for 2 people to share a meal.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great price for the location!"
Great center city location. The staff was courteous and got me checked in quickly. My room was fairly small but I was just there for a night so it wasn't an issue. My only significant complaint is that the shower water was lukewarm at best and my toilet didn't flush completely. Again, since I was only there for a night I just let it be. I'm confident the staff would have tried to remedy the situation had I mentioned it.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Deirdre
"Fun on Business."
Had a great stay at Club Quarters Philly. Staff was fun, but courteous and competent. Room was small (as I knew to expect) but cozy. Bathroom was a sleek, trim design that worked well. Very good dinner and breakfast at Davio's in the hotel. Plus for the bargain shoppers reading this: it is just across the street from a Nordstrom's Rack!
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Go somewhere else"
The room itself was adequate. It was smaller than we expected -- I've had rooms in NYC that were bigger! -- but not overly small. But there were a lot of little things that added up to a bad experience. The room had a draft bad enough that we were able to use the window as a refrigerator. The shower had no water pressure, and the hot water was barely lukewarm. We needed more coffee than housekeeping supplied, but when we asked for more, they brought us decaf, even when specifically asked for regular. One morning, they even failed to give us any regular to begin with! The elevators were very slow, enough that it often seemed only one of them was working. The kicker though was the last morning, when we discovered a little bit too late that, though they took away our dirty towels, they failed to leave us clean ones! You can definitely do better.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Business Hotel!"
The room distribution was a bit awkward, and didn’t lead to a very spacious feel, but aside from that, the hotel is a great option. The Décor was very nice and modern, with a few business terminals with printers and TVs for people that want to catch up on the news. The hotel offers Snacks and Coffee pretty much around the clock in the lobby and chilled water dispensers on every floor. Wifi is fast and free throughout the property, so you get everything you need at a very reasonable price. Location wise, the hotel is close to City hall and walking distance to most of the important points of interest, not to mention a large assortment of stores and a Mall
Dafna
"GREAT SPOT TO STAY IN PHILLY"
great spot in downtown. easy to move around. room very clean and tidy, very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Yi
"Fabulous!"
What a find! Fabulous European style hotel in the middle of downtown Philadelphia. Incredible restaurant in the lobby (Davio's) ... efficient, super clean, staff incredibly nice. I really was impressed. Will be back for certain any time I find myself back in the City of Brotherly Love...
kathryn
"Economical without feeling so."
Clean, quiet, and well appointed with a comfortable bed. Had an early appointment in Philadelphia I had to be on time for.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"Happy Guest"
The hotel is well situated in the city and parking was close by. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.The staff was very friendly, well trained, and genuinely interested in making sure everyone was accommodated as quickly as possible.We had breakfast in the hotel and the quality and service was excellent and the prices were fair. We did find the prices for dinner a little steep.
Dick
"a room without a window is a room without a view"
Our "standard" room was a small room with no window. We stayed here one other time and recall having to request an upgrade then too. So beware that their "standard" rooms are small and possibly windowless.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stayed Up all night because of THE FAN NOISE !!!!"
room 320 had a heater with a fan that sounded like an airplane at La Guardia. It had to go on because it was 17 degree's outside. We got earplugs and a mask from the front desk , with an apology. Both of us could not sleep with the noise in the room . Woke up cranky and had some of the worst coffee in the world from the front desk lobby . Moved to the Lowes on market street and finnaly -got some sleep and good Java. The show at the covenention center was a hit and worth the ist night of torture @ Club Quarters in Philadelphia.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
jesse
"Convenient"
COnvenient, easy, no problems. Would prefer a shower/tub rather than a shower only set up. Nice to be able to crack the windows, we liked that. Elevators could be faster. We liked working on our laptops in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Mitch
"Ok if you don't have any other options"
Decent hotel in Downtown Philly. Rooms are a bit tight and maid service isn't that prompt, but all in all we had a good stay. There was no hot water for one night but was fixed for the second night.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rehman
The hotel was fine. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The hotel is in an ideal location, too. However, on one morning of our two-day stay there was no hot water.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Club Quarters, Philadelphia"
This was a great place to stay for one night in a terrific location right in Center City. We were walking distance to Reading Terminal Market, and the historical areas (Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, etc.). If we were going to be there any longer I would have probably wanted a hotel with more amenities, or a bigger room but this was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jonathan
Club Quarters is a very clean and accomodating hotel that gives great perks like endless water, percentage off public parking and delicious coffee. It is also located in a prime location in Center City Philadelphia
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"The Drs. Retreat"
Perfect get away! Very cozy and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"A good value in a central location."
Room is small but fine for one night. Could have used an extra pillow for the bed--my fault for not asking. Maybe it was just me, but I found the mattress to be a bit on the hard side and had trouble sleeping. We had dinner in the restaurant, Davio's, which was nice looking with excellent service. The food was good, but did not quite live up to the hyperbole of the very nice waiter in describing it. I also found it to be very expensive, even by Philadelphia standards. However, the price of the room rental was definitely ($95 per night) appealing.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Samuel
"Wonderful experience."
We booked three rooms for family for my sons graduation from Temple University. Rooms are normal size for a city hotel, clean, comfortable and pretty. They were also a great price. The view from our particular room was great! The hotel is centrally located so you can walk to great restaurants, lounges, bars and close to Rittenhouse Square. The staff was so helpful, respectful and nice. The cappuccino machine in the lobby and complementary water bottles on each guest floor was a nice touch. I loved the smaller, personal feel. I would definitely stay there whenever I need a room in Philadelphia. I would also be inclined to look for a Club Quarters first when booking a hotel in any major city. My parents loved their corner room, with a beautiful view--they were impressed.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Lori
"my Get away"
As always and enjoyable experience
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
"VERY SMALL ROOMS, BUT STILL NICE"
We stayed here one night during restaurant week. The front desk informed us the "club room" we had booked was very very small and upgraded us for a fee. The upgrade was still very small but if you only need a place to crash for a night, the room is clean and the hotel staff is very friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"great value"
Great spot
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good location, good value for money"
Great stay and great service. Everything was as it should be, although rooms were not too big but neither too small. No complains, would definitely come back - especially because the hotel was nice and tidy, great location in the heart of the city and was definitely reasonably priced.
Claus
"Best Value Hotel"
It is a great value! Getting a 3-star hotel in downtown Philadelphia for a Saturday night for $95.00 is a real bargain! It is clean, comfortable, and conveniently located near all the Philly's tourist attractions. I and my wife were pleasantly surprised to find this kind of comfort at such a cheap rate. Only drawback is they don't have their own parking. Instead they have arrangement with a parking garage nearby and offer 35% discount. It is quite OK if you don't need in-and-out facility. I would certainly love to stay there if I visit Philly again
Sanjay
"Club Quarters"
Nice hotel in an easily accessible location.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Walter
"Hotel Stay"
It was no issue just the room and bathroom very small
"Just ok"
The rooms are too small for the price you pay, spending more than one night would be awful.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Most convenient location for sight seeing"
Room was small but clean. Staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful as we were unfamiliar with the city. Location was perfect. We walked to all the major tourist attractions. Numerous fine dining options were close by as well. Would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
roger
"Not clean"
A nice area, but the bathroom had hair on the floor and when i took a shower, i dropped my wash cloth on the ground and came up with a lot of someone's hair on the floor. I knew it wasnt mine or my boyfriend because it was straight hair. Tv was not clear to watch when we did want to relax. I would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Club Quarters"
Very friendly staff - great location.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"nice weekend in PHL"
something about this was perfect. coffee in the room, coffee in the lobby, helpful staff at the front desk, wonderful room service, inexpensive upgrade to suite, and oh so handy. could walk to the museums and other sites.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
julie
"Great hotel for snow storm that wasn't"
Was just for one night due to the storm, was perfect condition and room service was fast and food great.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"perfect impromptu weekend"
My fiancé and I decided to take an impromptu weekend getaway. We stayed in a club room since all standard rooms were booked. The club room was a bit small, but it wasn't that big of a deal since we were out most of the time. Even though the club room was small, it was very nice and we had a great view!The high ceilings made the room feel open. The hotel staff were nice and helpful and the location of the hotel was perfect. We could walk to stores and resturants or take a short bus ride over to the historic attractions. Over all a great hotel experience, but next time I would book a standard room.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Sage
"Greatness in a box"
Very accommodating and welcoming. Definitely a future stay. Just extremely cold in room.
Juan C
"good for a quick stay"
Very beautiful lounge area at the hotel. Accommodations are very modern. The sheets on the bed were a bit stiff and noisy. We got a weird smoke smell wafting in through the air vents occasionally during our stay. Not sure if someone in an adjacent room was smoking or if somehow it was picking up air from outside with concentrated smoke.
Melanie
"Great hotel in the heart of Philadelphia"
Great hotel in the heart of of Philadelphia. Welcoming staff, nice accomodations.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Small but comfortable room"
Small but very comfortable room: high ceilings, good lighting, comfortable bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great lobby: large area for seating, watching tv, working on the computer. Convenient location in Center City. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"A few tradeoffs are worth it"
The bathroom is small and the room is not luxurious -- but the linens are good, the bed comfortable, and the set up practical. Overall amenities are great -- lobby, service, etc. I dropped my bag off at 830 and and when I checked in at 515 the bag was in my room! The restaurant is quite nice -- very suitable for business entertaining or if you are on your own.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Patricia m
"We will absolutely be back"
We did a night over with good friends to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday party. The hotel manager - Lisa - was amazing! she helped us out incredibly and went the extra mile to make sure our trip was special. The rooms were clean, they can run a little small but for a night stay where we are only there to sleep and shower - it wasn't a big deal. They even gave a voucher to save on parking. The location is perfect - short walking distance to excellent restaurants, bars and shopping!
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"odd little place in nice location"
I'm sure there are better rooms but we were given a room the size of a walkin closet. The room had a tiny window set in am alcove. The end of the bed and wall was so close, I had to squeeze past. The lobby was nice and there was filtered water dispensers with bottles which was a convenient thing and we enjoyed. The staff was friendly, but not helpful. But I feel this was by hotel design rather then staff willingness. I asked for an iron and ironing board...I'm not making this up, I was told to get it my self down the hall in what they called guest request closets. Do a few minutes later there I am half dressed carrying a board and iron down the hall back to my room. Price was good for location in city but I just can't recommend even for the price. Look else where.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"1 night stay"
Nice place. We were with a group all our rooms planned to be on 1 floor, when we got their they had moved us. The manager felt bad so she upgraded our room, no charge.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Philly"
Fun
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Darrin
"Good choice"
My first stay at a Club Quarters. Very nice accommodation.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015