All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1628 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"location great/comfort poor"
Weekend get away from my husbands birthday to dine and shop in the city. Location was perfect although room was extremely small. Bedding poor if your looking for quality comfort. If you are a large person or looking to enjoy some relaxation in your room, I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"CQ"
Super location & value
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very Average"
Volume control on remote. I had to shut the air off to hear the TV. Remote wasnt working so I googled how to reprogram it. Had to use cell to call front desk since phone didn't work. Dead battery. I asked front desk to call me a cab and they just told me to walk up to 17th. It was raining.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Old City"
Very nice and interesting. Parking is pricey.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"well done"
It was wonderful but I have one problem I feel that if a person ask for a king bed that's what they should get.that is one reason that u make reservations for to get what u want
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Affordable stay Downtown Philly"
There were a few issues with the check in process, but the staff readily solved the problem and gave me an upgrade for the night which was greatly appreciated.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
Trevor
"Affordable but not worth it"
After the 3rd time going to get a new key card it finally worked, it only took 20 minutes to check in! I will never stay here again
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"My go to hotel in philly and nyc"
My go to hotel in Philly.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Bar crawl weekend"
We got the standard room, it was comfortable and just what we needed to go out on a bar crawl and sleep. If we were staying for a bit longer, definitely would have went for the larger room with a kitchenette, as it was a bit small. Shower was good pressure and very hot, toiletries were designer and very nice. Within walking distance of many great bars; and the chinatown area for good ethnic foods. Cant go wrong for the value!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Matthew
"Third time and counting..."
Third time staying at Club Quarters. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Great location and beautiful lobby. Comfortable room.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great location!"
The rooms are small, but well appointed and very clean and very-very convenient to downtown Philly. I would not recommend getting their by car as parking is not convenient and expensive. But, taxi and train service is very convenient to the airport and suburbs. We like this hotel and stay here on frequent trips to Philly.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Jon
"small but comfortable"
Great place, a little small but for a night the price and comfort was great
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Kenneth
"Flower Show visit"
it was a very convenient location, the staff was very friendly, and the room was just great
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
ELIZA
"Flower Show Stay"
It was right in the middle of everything!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Another great stay at Club Quarters in Phadelphia"
Loved our stay at Club Quarters. Will definitely be going back soon.
Kenny
"Flower Show"
My wife and I stayed for 2 days to attend the Flower Show. Very nice place to visit and stay at. Parking and unloading is a bit complicated.
louis
"Standard room was a shoe box"
The room was tiny tiny tiny!
"Great space."
Terrific hotel in an old building.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Comforting"
This was an R&R stay, overall I was pleased. But when I checked in the hotel added a $50.00 charge to my card for incidentals. This was not brought to my attention when I made my reservation.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
darlene
"Surprisingly Comfortable."
It was a quick, last minute booking for real cheap! Was very surprised how "fancy" this place looked. (I'm used to staying at a cheap Howard Johnson since I'm a broke college grad) The room was small, but clean and comfortable. Very surprised.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Club Quarters Philadelphia - Absolutely Perfect!!!"
Club Quarters in Philadelphia was absolutely perfect! There was nothing to complain about whatsoever - staff go out of their way to ensure that guests are happy and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very good"
Need to make more clear the parking fee. To expensive for the parking.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Room not clean, closed breakfast early and when inquired to manager was told nothing they could do. Never offered me anything in exchange for their lack of service. Will never stay here again! Poor poor service
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"A little disappointed"
One minor thing -originally when I inquired about checkout I was told 1pm and that I could request a later checkout for a fee on the day of checking out. When I called to request a later checkout, for which I was willing to pay, I was told that I would need to be out of my room by 12:30. Someone didn't give accurate information. I felt a little like I was being pushed out. I do love the hotel and will return again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Melanie
"Business friendly and friendly"
I say at the Club Quarters a couple of nights every week for business. It is a great, affordable option and gives the business traveler all they need. It's business friendly with fast, free internet, a gym that is often empty in the evenings, and they bring a yoga mat to your room on request. The staff is helpful and friendly. I'll give a special shout-out to Michael who always make me feel like I'm coming home when I walk in. This is in a great location in the heart of the City. The club rooms are a tad small but you just can't beat the value.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Margaret
"Great location, simple room"
This hotel is a great pied a terre in the Rittenhouse area. The room is clean, but austere (feels like a dorm room), but the location is excellent and the lobby is very nice as well. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very small rooms, freezing cold bathroom, soft mattress"
The staff were very accommodating and friendly. Unfortunately, we found the room to be extremely small and the bathroom even smaller. The heat in the bedroom area was fine but the bathroom was frigid. There did not appear to be a separate heat duct in the bathroom and there is a large window which leaks heat. We were there during a snow storm and the bathroom temperature was clearly below 60 when we arrived.Fortunately, there is a heat lamp in the BR so so you can mange to warm up the room sufficiently to use the facilities without shivering. The BR facilities are sadly lacking in comfort--our room was only stocked with 1 bath towel (we were provided with another upon request though) and the counter top prevents the toilet seat from staying up so that my husband hand to hold it with one hand while urinating--an unpleasant and unnecessary inconvenience--especially when you are freezing cold! Also, the onsite breakfast option on the weekend is only a continental breakfast and is only served 8-10 am. There are many other hotels in the immediate area that offer more suitable breakfast options. The information packet indicates that one can order from an outside vendor for delivery but the room is so small there is no reasonable surface for 2 people to share a meal.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great price for the location!"
Great center city location. The staff was courteous and got me checked in quickly. My room was fairly small but I was just there for a night so it wasn't an issue. My only significant complaint is that the shower water was lukewarm at best and my toilet didn't flush completely. Again, since I was only there for a night I just let it be. I'm confident the staff would have tried to remedy the situation had I mentioned it.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Deirdre
"Fun on Business."
Had a great stay at Club Quarters Philly. Staff was fun, but courteous and competent. Room was small (as I knew to expect) but cozy. Bathroom was a sleek, trim design that worked well. Very good dinner and breakfast at Davio's in the hotel. Plus for the bargain shoppers reading this: it is just across the street from a Nordstrom's Rack!
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Go somewhere else"
The room itself was adequate. It was smaller than we expected -- I've had rooms in NYC that were bigger! -- but not overly small. But there were a lot of little things that added up to a bad experience. The room had a draft bad enough that we were able to use the window as a refrigerator. The shower had no water pressure, and the hot water was barely lukewarm. We needed more coffee than housekeeping supplied, but when we asked for more, they brought us decaf, even when specifically asked for regular. One morning, they even failed to give us any regular to begin with! The elevators were very slow, enough that it often seemed only one of them was working. The kicker though was the last morning, when we discovered a little bit too late that, though they took away our dirty towels, they failed to leave us clean ones! You can definitely do better.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Business Hotel!"
The room distribution was a bit awkward, and didn’t lead to a very spacious feel, but aside from that, the hotel is a great option. The Décor was very nice and modern, with a few business terminals with printers and TVs for people that want to catch up on the news. The hotel offers Snacks and Coffee pretty much around the clock in the lobby and chilled water dispensers on every floor. Wifi is fast and free throughout the property, so you get everything you need at a very reasonable price. Location wise, the hotel is close to City hall and walking distance to most of the important points of interest, not to mention a large assortment of stores and a Mall
Dafna
"GREAT SPOT TO STAY IN PHILLY"
great spot in downtown. easy to move around. room very clean and tidy, very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Yi
"Fabulous!"
What a find! Fabulous European style hotel in the middle of downtown Philadelphia. Incredible restaurant in the lobby (Davio's) ... efficient, super clean, staff incredibly nice. I really was impressed. Will be back for certain any time I find myself back in the City of Brotherly Love...
kathryn
"Economical without feeling so."
Clean, quiet, and well appointed with a comfortable bed. Had an early appointment in Philadelphia I had to be on time for.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"No Hot Water"
There was no hot water in the morning. Not a nice compensation for this.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"One night only in city center Philadelphia"
One night stay for a job interview. So convenient. Even a Rite-aid drugstore next door. All the conveniences of home with nice restaurant. No free breakfast but I never eat all the bad processed food in most hotels. For $16 I had the best breakfast I have had in weeks. They did have free wifi and free purified water. Will stay there again
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
very pleased
"Happy Guest"
The hotel is well situated in the city and parking was close by. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.The staff was very friendly, well trained, and genuinely interested in making sure everyone was accommodated as quickly as possible.We had breakfast in the hotel and the quality and service was excellent and the prices were fair. We did find the prices for dinner a little steep.
Dick
"a room without a window is a room without a view"
Our "standard" room was a small room with no window. We stayed here one other time and recall having to request an upgrade then too. So beware that their "standard" rooms are small and possibly windowless.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stayed Up all night because of THE FAN NOISE !!!!"
room 320 had a heater with a fan that sounded like an airplane at La Guardia. It had to go on because it was 17 degree's outside. We got earplugs and a mask from the front desk , with an apology. Both of us could not sleep with the noise in the room . Woke up cranky and had some of the worst coffee in the world from the front desk lobby . Moved to the Lowes on market street and finnaly -got some sleep and good Java. The show at the covenention center was a hit and worth the ist night of torture @ Club Quarters in Philadelphia.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
jesse
"Convenient"
COnvenient, easy, no problems. Would prefer a shower/tub rather than a shower only set up. Nice to be able to crack the windows, we liked that. Elevators could be faster. We liked working on our laptops in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Mitch
"Ok if you don't have any other options"
Decent hotel in Downtown Philly. Rooms are a bit tight and maid service isn't that prompt, but all in all we had a good stay. There was no hot water for one night but was fixed for the second night.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rehman
"Modern Touches and Efficient Design"
Needed a hotel for annual stay in Philadelphia. Location is ideal- very close to many shopping and dining options. We'll be back again next year!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Tech Guy
The hotel was fine. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The hotel is in an ideal location, too. However, on one morning of our two-day stay there was no hot water.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"WORK IN PHILLY"
MY PHONE IN MY ROOM DIDN'T WORK BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS WONDERFUL AND PERFECT…I COULDN'T CALL ROOM SERVICE USING THE ROOM PHONE…THAT'S THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Instructor
Reception staff very nice. Room small. Not too bad but needs to be cleaner. Bed was very soft.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Kate
"Club Quarters, Philadelphia"
This was a great place to stay for one night in a terrific location right in Center City. We were walking distance to Reading Terminal Market, and the historical areas (Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, etc.). If we were going to be there any longer I would have probably wanted a hotel with more amenities, or a bigger room but this was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jonathan
"60th birthday"
Very pleasant experience most amazing northern Italian steakhouse inside hotel. Incredible, have been to this restaurant before but never stayed at hotel. Wonderful with bar everything and walking distance to our room after dinner, an incredible cigar bar and everything including theater shops market and all that Philadelphia has to offer. One block from Rittenhouse Square! Wow
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Bonita
Club Quarters is a very clean and accomodating hotel that gives great perks like endless water, percentage off public parking and delicious coffee. It is also located in a prime location in Center City Philadelphia
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"The Drs. Retreat"
Perfect get away! Very cozy and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Location; Very Nice Hotel: Good Price"
Exceeded expectations! Rooms are comfortable; room rates very reasonable; hotel is in a great neighborhood. Good amenities.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015