All hotels in Paris, France

• Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad internet service
"bad"
if u bring baby, they will charge yr baby as third person and extra pay 30 euro, the life is too small only 1person can go .no air con if u go summer, aslo u if call someone by hotel phone, they also charge you 1,80 euro . only thing is near effiel tower but still need to walk 15 mins as u can.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
hoi lung
"Engineer"
the reservation should be with breakfast but when arrived find the booking without breakfast.
3 night business trip Dec 30, 2015
ADEL
"Great value for the money in central Paris."
Nice little hotel, comfortable and clean. Very convenient and great location in central Paris. Staff were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
A Jay
The only thing that is wrong is that their elevator don't work to 4th floor! and we need to go upstairs with our luggage one floor by stairs! it is hard for old people like us. Nobody help us!
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Everything in the room was wrong."
The refrigerator was not working. The shower cabinet door was broken. The floor carpet was dirty. The toilet flush was leaking. The staff was rude and they do not fix any thing. I do not recommend room 36 to any one.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Avoid room 36!!
"Great Location."
Excellent room really needed AC but it was hotter than normal in Paris.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Lonni
"nice buget hotel!"
Nice and clean hotel room near the Eiffel tower. The room wad small but a good price for a hotel in Paris.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Marilyn
"Nice hotel close to the Eiffel tower"
Hotel staff was great. The buffet wasn't worth the price so we went elsewhere. The room was very hot and had no air conditioning. Very close to so many things. Had a wonderful time.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
the room was not good and it was not clean only good part is near by to eyfel tower
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Adnan
Nice location, very friendly office staff, clean and reasonble price
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Debabrata
"Great room, HORRIBLE staff..."
Horrible staff... The epitome of the "rude French" cliche'... They ruined an otherwise perfect location and hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
ROBERT
Old building ,smelly rooms, dirty carpets,my hips were touching the walls when sitting on the toilet and I am 150 lb so I wonder for someone heavier .The window opens on the gutter which is a giant ashtray. Excellent breakfast though and nice staff .nice lobby . The rest needs a total relooking
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
texasfrog
"Friendly staff!"
I loved the ambiance. .it is truly that little french hotel you want to stay at..
Other trip May 31, 2015
Judy
"The location is great for Eiffel Tower"
Very close to tower and all bus and boat tour stops. The staff was always friendly. The family room was very nice, the single was too but a little cramped in shower. We would stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
JL
"It's just not a good hotel. More like a hostel."
Not a very good hotel. Check before staying there. I personally saw bed bugs insects in my bed. Be very careful since I just saw an over charge in my credit card from the hotel. Do lot stay here if you have other options.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Angel
"Rooms small"
Rooms are small, outside of rooms smell like cigarrate, the covers from the bed smelled like they havent been wash for a while, there is no disturbing signs outside aviable so house keeping will often just open the door in the morning and say "sorry" location is convinient, metro is a 4 min walking distance and Effiel Tower 10 min. Staff was friendly.
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Rafael
"Best hotel in Paris under $100/night."
I stayed here April 24-April 27 2015. I was shocked to see the room we got for the price we payed. I've payed more at motel 6 for far less quality. Yes, the rooms are small but very cozy and have what you need. The hotel staff was great! There is one gentleman (I wish I had asked his name) who was multi-lingual and was the most helpful front desk receptionist I have ever encountered. I stay in hotels often, around 18 nights in 4 months so far and this has been my best experience ever. The price, the staff, the super short walk to the metro and Eiffel Tower... Too many pros. There is even a small market on the right when you exit the hotel that's about one minute or less away. People complain too much about the size of the room and amenities. If you want more, pay more. If you want what you need and friendly service in your language, this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Gabe
"Avoid this hotel. BED BUG infested."
I got bedbugs in this hotel. AVOID at all cost. who is going to take care of my expenses now? Remember you are in France. There is not much hope for cases like this. The front desk try to help but since the booking is made with hotels.com they can't even help you ( or want to) get a refund. The excuse is " it's been already prepaid"
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Angel
"Location perfect"
This hotel is about 10 minutes away from Eiffel Tower. Since I spend most time outdoors and prefer to book hotels just to crash in for the night, I look for something that isn't very expensive and also accessible to the main places of interest. In that category, this hotel rests perfectly. There is a train station nearby (5 mins walking distance), free wifi, friendly and helpful staff. They even have ties with taxi-shuttle kind of transportation to the airport which was 30% less than the amount regular taxis charge. I would definetly reccomend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Anita
"Friendly staff"
Was greeted by friendly staff each time. Breakfast was nice as well as the breakfast attendant. I did not have high expectations because of my low rate, however the friendliness of the staff made up for it's short comings. Room was small and bathroom was even smaller, but served it's purpose. The room was clean and had clean linens. Noise level from the street was loud at times as there are apartment buildings surrounding hotel. Pretty quiet at night though. Spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower at night if you step out into the street just outside the front door. Would be great location for someone on an extremely low budget like students. I work in the hotel industry and I was satisfied with my stay.
Suzann
"Close to the Eiffel Tower"
Clean, helpful staff & located in a quiet location.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"great location"
Good value for the location. If you are only going to use it for sleep and bath this is the hotel for you. If you are a bit tall and big, the shower is really tiny. Walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. It served its purpose.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
melissa
"A total No-No!"
Nothing about this hotel is great, apart from the fact that its only a walking distance to the eiffel tower. The receptionist had a bad attitude, rug in the room smelled badly, wifi was limited to one device only, I mean who rations internet? on the whole, I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Fatima
"Perfect Location!"
Cute little boutique hotel that's a 5 minute walk from tge Eiffel tower. Great location!
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Rahel
"Hôtel France Eiffel is actually quite nice..."
Overall my stay was pretty good. The staff was very friendly and polite and well as accomodating. A well deserving 4/5 rating. Pros include; Price ($99 USD), Location, Staff, Food, Hot Water (instant) Cons include; Small room size (single), Small Shower I knew about the room size and still pulled the trigger with no regrets. Eiffel is a 5-10 walk, the Louvre another 20 mins, the Harley shop 45 mins (all walking).
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Tone
"Total disaster in the 15th Arrondissement"
In a nutshell, the room was filthy, especially the toilet!!! The staff was rude! Especially Marina and Yolaine Flaux! We changed rooms 3 times. Both Marina and Yolaine seem to have a "problem" with people of color! Marina was always trying to find a way of getting money out of us by charging us exhorbitant amounts for ridiculous charges...ie...a phone charger we never got in the first place! Because we made a formal complaint to the manager, Marina and the other maids blocked the only elevator in the building so that we were to be late for checkout. Don't stay here. Take your money elsewhere where you're wanted!
5 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Yvette
"Helpful staff and good Wifi"
The room was clean and comfortable; staff were very obliging and happy to speak English. Wifi connectivity was good.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Close to Tower"
This is a nice old building in the 15th district. There is a store and restaurant right next to it. 5 to 10 minute walk from Hotel to Tower.it cost approximately €30-€40 for a taxi to the train station. If you travel from London by euro star.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"good location"
Our room was small but clean and had everything we needed for two nights stand. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, but selection was limited.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Too expensive for what the hotel has to offer. Booked two rooms far in advnaced to get them together, however the rooms were provided in different levels and different part of the hotel. Had to take two different stair cases to get to my kids. In addition, the attendant pressured me to take his recommended transportation to the airport. Independent taxi was 20 Euros less. I had stayed with other hotels in nearby area at a much less cost and the other hotels were by far better (space, courtious, etc...)
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Rodriguez
The rooms are extremely small the beds are not comfortable, we were charged for breakfast and we just had coffee and a muffin.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Maurice Barcenas
"Good Location Bad Hotel"
Hotel Paris Eiffel was within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and other tourist attractions. However it is very outdated and poorly maintained. Our room was small, internet barely worked, television did not work and even though we asked for it to be fixed 3 times it was never taken care of. The man who worked the front desk in the evenings and night was very nice but the other employees were impersonal. The comforters were dirty and stained. This is far from a 3.5 star hotel as was advertised. There was no air conditioning and you could not fit 2 people and luggage in the elevator. The bathroom was recently updated which is a plus but we would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Molly
"Nice hotel close to eiffel tower"
Nice location but old & bad finishing of thw stairs & elevators
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
z
"Great location."
Walk to Eiffel Tower. Close to many local eateries. Close to trains. Don't expect U. S. sized rooms. Good place to stay. Would do it again.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
"Dark and Not Welcoming Atmosphere"
I booked this hotel through expedia without knowing the name of the hotel. Don't think I will ever do that again. The location was right on, and the staff was super nice, but that was about all it had going for it. The room was freezing and didn't feel clean. It did have a lift which was helpful. Once we got upstairs it was so dark in the hallways. :( I didn't feel entirely wonderful being alone with my 7 year old son there. Breakfast was super expensive so we opted to not, and the promised wi-fi was non-existent. You could use their computer but the internet didn't work on it at the time either. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Do not stay here. Rude staff, Room in disrepair."
I was just in Paris for a few nights on vacation, and I have to say this hotel was by far the worst part of the experience. We checked in very late on our first night. The reservation was for two, but we arrived as three because a friend was along for the trip but had his own hotel. We thought it would be a good idea to establish a game plan together at our hotel - wrong. From the moment we stepped through the front door, we were accosted for being a group of three, accused of lying about being 2. These rude remarks continued throughout our stay. I have never been treated this way by any hotel staff - at any star level let alone this hotel's supposed 3 stars. I did not feel welcome, I did not feel comfortable, and I certainly was not enjoying my stay, all within 20 minutes. The surrounding area did not feel safe late at night when my friend was going to go on that first night, so I inquired about her staying the night. After being met by more rude remarks, the receptionist agreed. The next morning, I was met by the manager yelling at my face about lying, first about the number of people then about the receptionist agreeing. For the room itself, it was rundown, uncomfortable, and did not have a properly draining sink or shower (even after we mentioned it to the staff - more snide remarks). I will never stay here again, and I will make sure nobody I know stays here. I do not recommend staying at this place.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
B
"good value for short stay"
This hotel was exactly what I expected and desired. It was much cheaper than other hotels close to the Eiffel Tower. The room was small, a little run down, but clean. The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. I would recommend this hotel for single people who are visiting Paris for a few days. It is very close to the Tower. There are two market stores within 2 blocks of the hotel. The walk to the metro is about 5 minutes. If you are fat or obese, don't expect to use the shower, it was a tight fit.
2 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"Very Cramped"
The room is clean and excellent location. Breakfast is expensive. The hotel could use a good overhaul so that the rooms are comparable to the ground floor near the entrance. I really can't recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Barry

"nice"
gud, but the toilet was too small. not value for money charged.
2 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2015
IN
"Wonderful"
I had a great time here. The receptionist was wonderful. Though my friend and I checked out, when we returned for help she assisted us with no problem though she was on her break. And the hotel was literally 5 minute walk away from the Tower.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed by a number of disappointing factors when staying at this hotel. Firstly, I arrived at 5:30pm and my room was not even ready. When I could check in, I found my room's fridge to be non-functional. I alerted a staff member the next morning but they told me there was nothing they could do. Later that day I asked a different staff member for just some ice due to the very high temperatures, but they could not even accommodate that or give me some cold water. This was exacerbated by the poorly functioning fan in my room.
4 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Fiona
"Small but ok"
Small rooms but this is typical for Paris. Nothing outstanding but nothing bad. Bit annoying having to hand key in every time leave & wait for staff so can collect when return other than that ok.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Marianne
"Hotel France Eiffel"
Reasonable hotel, great location and good breakfast.
5 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Small rooms but good location"
The hotel was in a good location but the room smelled like smoke, when I had requested a non-smoking room. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are staying for more than one night.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"a total disaster"
there was no aircon in the room considering its a summer month even an electric fan. on the second day of our stay all our money were stolen.they ripped the zipper of the suitcase and took the money. I think its an inside job because I put a sign on the door "do not disturb" but still they went inside the room because they know especially the receptionist that we were away..it was a very bad experience for us..at the end of the day I still believe that its not our lost because God is watching them...I hope most travellers will read my experience and avoid this hotel..
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
marita
"Hotel France Eiffel worth a try!"
Great service by reception, good english, great room, bad wifi, small elevator, bfast looks good (although i reserved room only), near eiffel, near restaurants, near oublic transportation.
Other trip May 31, 2015
good hotel
We booked this hotel through Expedia mystery hotels. We were a little disappointed with what we got. The hotel looked very old, and there was a mistake the first night we were placed in a room in construction. A different front desk lady called us the next day to make us change room at 2pm. She seemed quite upset with the other person from front desk who made the mistake.. The hotel staff wasn't too welcoming and the hotel was outdated. The only positive point is the location and price!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Disappointing service"
First they were saying they dont have place and never received confirmation from Hotels.com then they arranged one room upon insisting.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Ehtasham
"spring break in paris"
Fantastic memorable 3 days in paris hotel was pleasant, for the price. It was small and clean and quiet which suited us perfectly. location perfect, close to eiffel tower and public transport staff were very friendly and helpful
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"price and service"
Facility is fair for the price Service and staff kindness can still be improve
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015