All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8 Rue Saint Charles, Paris, Paris, 75015, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great location"
Good value for the location. If you are only going to use it for sleep and bath this is the hotel for you. If you are a bit tall and big, the shower is really tiny. Walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. It served its purpose.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
melissa
"A total No-No!"
Nothing about this hotel is great, apart from the fact that its only a walking distance to the eiffel tower. The receptionist had a bad attitude, rug in the room smelled badly, wifi was limited to one device only, I mean who rations internet? on the whole, I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Fatima
"Perfect Location!"
Cute little boutique hotel that's a 5 minute walk from tge Eiffel tower. Great location!
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Rahel
"Hôtel France Eiffel is actually quite nice..."
Overall my stay was pretty good. The staff was very friendly and polite and well as accomodating. A well deserving 4/5 rating. Pros include; Price ($99 USD), Location, Staff, Food, Hot Water (instant) Cons include; Small room size (single), Small Shower I knew about the room size and still pulled the trigger with no regrets. Eiffel is a 5-10 walk, the Louvre another 20 mins, the Harley shop 45 mins (all walking).
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Tone
"Total disaster in the 15th Arrondissement"
In a nutshell, the room was filthy, especially the toilet!!! The staff was rude! Especially Marina and Yolaine Flaux! We changed rooms 3 times. Both Marina and Yolaine seem to have a "problem" with people of color! Marina was always trying to find a way of getting money out of us by charging us exhorbitant amounts for ridiculous charges...ie...a phone charger we never got in the first place! Because we made a formal complaint to the manager, Marina and the other maids blocked the only elevator in the building so that we were to be late for checkout. Don't stay here. Take your money elsewhere where you're wanted!
5 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Yvette
"Helpful staff and good Wifi"
The room was clean and comfortable; staff were very obliging and happy to speak English. Wifi connectivity was good.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Close to Tower"
This is a nice old building in the 15th district. There is a store and restaurant right next to it. 5 to 10 minute walk from Hotel to Tower.it cost approximately €30-€40 for a taxi to the train station. If you travel from London by euro star.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"good location"
Our room was small but clean and had everything we needed for two nights stand. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, but selection was limited.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Too expensive for what the hotel has to offer. Booked two rooms far in advnaced to get them together, however the rooms were provided in different levels and different part of the hotel. Had to take two different stair cases to get to my kids. In addition, the attendant pressured me to take his recommended transportation to the airport. Independent taxi was 20 Euros less. I had stayed with other hotels in nearby area at a much less cost and the other hotels were by far better (space, courtious, etc...)
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Rodriguez
The rooms are extremely small the beds are not comfortable, we were charged for breakfast and we just had coffee and a muffin.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Maurice Barcenas
"Good Location Bad Hotel"
Hotel Paris Eiffel was within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and other tourist attractions. However it is very outdated and poorly maintained. Our room was small, internet barely worked, television did not work and even though we asked for it to be fixed 3 times it was never taken care of. The man who worked the front desk in the evenings and night was very nice but the other employees were impersonal. The comforters were dirty and stained. This is far from a 3.5 star hotel as was advertised. There was no air conditioning and you could not fit 2 people and luggage in the elevator. The bathroom was recently updated which is a plus but we would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Molly
"Nice hotel close to eiffel tower"
Nice location but old & bad finishing of thw stairs & elevators
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
z
"Great location."
Walk to Eiffel Tower. Close to many local eateries. Close to trains. Don't expect U. S. sized rooms. Good place to stay. Would do it again.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
"Dark and Not Welcoming Atmosphere"
I booked this hotel through expedia without knowing the name of the hotel. Don't think I will ever do that again. The location was right on, and the staff was super nice, but that was about all it had going for it. The room was freezing and didn't feel clean. It did have a lift which was helpful. Once we got upstairs it was so dark in the hallways. :( I didn't feel entirely wonderful being alone with my 7 year old son there. Breakfast was super expensive so we opted to not, and the promised wi-fi was non-existent. You could use their computer but the internet didn't work on it at the time either. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Do not stay here. Rude staff, Room in disrepair."
I was just in Paris for a few nights on vacation, and I have to say this hotel was by far the worst part of the experience. We checked in very late on our first night. The reservation was for two, but we arrived as three because a friend was along for the trip but had his own hotel. We thought it would be a good idea to establish a game plan together at our hotel - wrong. From the moment we stepped through the front door, we were accosted for being a group of three, accused of lying about being 2. These rude remarks continued throughout our stay. I have never been treated this way by any hotel staff - at any star level let alone this hotel's supposed 3 stars. I did not feel welcome, I did not feel comfortable, and I certainly was not enjoying my stay, all within 20 minutes. The surrounding area did not feel safe late at night when my friend was going to go on that first night, so I inquired about her staying the night. After being met by more rude remarks, the receptionist agreed. The next morning, I was met by the manager yelling at my face about lying, first about the number of people then about the receptionist agreeing. For the room itself, it was rundown, uncomfortable, and did not have a properly draining sink or shower (even after we mentioned it to the staff - more snide remarks). I will never stay here again, and I will make sure nobody I know stays here. I do not recommend staying at this place.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
B
"good value for short stay"
This hotel was exactly what I expected and desired. It was much cheaper than other hotels close to the Eiffel Tower. The room was small, a little run down, but clean. The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. I would recommend this hotel for single people who are visiting Paris for a few days. It is very close to the Tower. There are two market stores within 2 blocks of the hotel. The walk to the metro is about 5 minutes. If you are fat or obese, don't expect to use the shower, it was a tight fit.
2 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"Very Cramped"
The room is clean and excellent location. Breakfast is expensive. The hotel could use a good overhaul so that the rooms are comparable to the ground floor near the entrance. I really can't recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Barry
"Good Place to Sleep"
Well...My only night in Paris...as it was a PLAN 22 hour Lay-Over...Very Near to the EIFFEL Tower...Like a 5 minute Walk...The train station is Near...which is Good...That Took MEE to Disney Paris the Next morning
1 night trip Dec 20, 2012
"Ok place to stay"
The hotel France Eiffel is quaint. My husband and I didn't have the best experience with hotel staff. We found 4 out of the 5 staff members we interacted with to be less than helpful and less than polite. We are a married couple and were presented with two twin beds pushed together (which is typical for European hotels and that's fine), made with form fitting sheets to each twin bed. We took of all of the blankets off to at least make the bed as one bed. The bathroom is incredibly tiny, and the shower door didn't stay on the track-- it fell off each time you opened or closed the door. The location was fin- very close to the Eiffel Tower, and we walked to the Louvre and Musee d'Orsay. We would not stay here again, now would we recommend this hotel to others.
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2012
"Close to the Eiffel Tower!"
Great experience checking in, although one staff member was abrasive, all the others were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great spot, near the Eiffel Tower and close to two Metro stops. Another perk is that although you can walk to the tower, it is surrounded by bistros that have local pricing, not tourist pricing and quality closer to the tower. Highly recommended!
2 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2012
"Good location."
The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower, other tourist sites and the metro system. They were in the process of painting the lobby during our stay. The rooms are very small and minor maintenance was needed for room 29. Breakfast was not included in the price of the room. The breakfast selection was very small and ended up being rather expensive upon check-out.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Tammy
"Greate location, beautif view, close to M stations"
Great location, very comfortable studio with beautiful view on Eiffel tower and huge windows.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Solvita
"Close to Eiffel Tower"
I walked past the Eiffel Tower at three different times in one day because this was so conveniently located to the iconic monument. At night, I went to see the Tower all lit up (very beautiful) and felt safe walking back by myself through the neighborhood. Everything about the hotel (the bathroom, the staircase, the elevator) is European sized, but that shouldn't be a surprise. I did find my top floor room to be uncomfortably hot on an August night, but again, that is Paris for you. Otherwise, everything was clean and satisfactory. I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Great location!"
No air- conditioning! Great location for exploring the major sights!
Trip with friends Jul 4, 2012
The hotel was in a nice location about a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. Also restaurants are near by. However the elevator and stairway in the hall way were quite old and made the hotel less appealing.
Romance trip May 23, 2012
Ags
"Quaint Little Hotel"
We (2 of us) stayed here for one night in Paris, coming from Brussels. The room was small, but clean. The bathroom was nicely tiled and also clean. There was a moderately stocked mini-fridge for those choosing to partake. The check-in staff was very friendly. Did not use any other services. Overall, the hotel was quaint and was fine for our purposes- basically a cute clean place to sleep while we experienced Paris.
Other trip Apr 30, 2012

"price and service"
Facility is fair for the price Service and staff kindness can still be improve
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
PH
"Close to Eiffel Hotel"
Nice hotel near Eiffel and thats it do not expect much but that is tru for most of paris hotels
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
ayhan
"Lovely hotel"
This is a lovely Hotel in a good location with reasonable prices the staff and the Manager were really helpful and ready to help with all your needs its close to all amenities metro,train,bus,supermarket and plenty of restaurants all indian/ Thai /Chinese and fast food outlets and not forgetting bakeries ! Nice restaurant next door
3 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
J
"A gem of a find"
Welcoming reception to a nicely situated hotel. All staff were friendly, helpful and communicated well. Recently decorated room was pleasant, beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. It was handy to be allowed to store cases prior to checking in (as we had an early arrival) and after checking out for a late departure. All in all a pleasant experience.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Mr Roy
"Cozy"
This room was smaller than i expected. But it was clean and cozy. The elevater is old style but it is interasting. Not bad to me.
2 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
Sunghee
Worst hotel ever!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"cant fault the service or room standards"
From the moment we went to the hotel to the moment we left we were treated well, nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all the staff spoke good english. the room we had was a good size and very clean.the service was of a good standard. I will definitely go again to the same hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
kal
"Near Eilfel Tower"
Room was quite small which was expected for Paris. We stayed for 3 days and Our shower did not work. We told them about it and the maintenance guy was off and they could not move us as they were full. Upon leaving they felt bad and gave us a free boat tour as a small gesture for the inconvenience. Some of the staff seemed quite helpful while others seemed like they didn't care. Great location thou. We would probably come back. At least know we'd know what to expect:)
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Martina
"Don't be fooled"
You cant see the Eiffel tower for a start, the room was ok just for getting your head down in nothing more the fridge didn't work and the toilet leaked the entire stay. I don't want to get to deep about the staff in case its me being to picky but they were as useful as a chocolate tea pot they did not have a clue and were very rude. The cleaner also cleaned the room which was a positive but left it unlocked the whole time after she was done.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Lee
"Nice hotel, close to all amenities"
We were very happy with the location so close to shopping and good cafés and restaurants. It was nice to be of walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the Seine river. Also, very important to us was the nearness of 3 metro lines which could take us to most attractions very quickly. The only draw back was the unreliability of Wifi. The reasonable rate for all we had available during our stay is why we strongly recommend the Hotel France Eiffel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Peggy
"It's Europe -don't expect to have king size bed"
Cute nice French place in a great location. It's Europe, so don't expect king size. The hotel is very small and the rooms are tiny - space only for a bed. But you don't need more than that - you are in Paris and you should be touring ! The staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast is served for 13 euros and nearby there are other brasseries to try.the location is great , and I could even walk back at night (woman by herself) with no fear to the hotel. For the price - it's a good choice
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
LoveToTravel
"Great hotel due to location to Eiffel Tower"
Rooms extremely small, beds uncomfortable, bathroom small, only or coffee sachet and one milk available. No hair dryer despite saying on website it did. Staff pleasant enough, though they don't make eye contact at first and will ignore you if you walk past reception. Hotel perfect location to Eiffel Tower which is the only bonus which is why I would only recommend it.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
The shower broke in the first day and was not repaired during our stay, the night staff was great but the day staff was not friendly and when said hello there was no response, saw cleaning staff smoking from guest window (taking a smoke break from a guestroom?), there was masking tape on ccarpets, saw lots of water damage, carpets badly stained, need new comforters looks like an animal was eating them.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
caterpillartrav
"Small but Nice"
Night staff is more friendly than the day staffs. He was so nice and very helpful to find our way back to the train station.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"great location"
Plus: Exellent staff will help in anyway they can. Exellent location 2 mins from train, 5 mins from eiffel tower and very reasonable priced for the room. Negatives are you might not get wifi if too many people on your floor are logged on, elevator very small. No hot water as something went wrong but for only a day but overall knowing all this I would stay there again if I ever get back to Paris.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
Gwen
"Close by the Eiffel Tower!"
Great little hotel nearby the Eiffel tower. It's just a 10 minute walk away from the Eoffel tower and it is also close to a couple of metro stops. There are a few eateries nearby. Don't expect a grand room though... it is a small room and bathroom but clean. I was satisfied with my stay and also the personnel running this hotel!
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
J
"Great location, good room, shame about car parking"
The hotel was undergoing renovations while we were staying but it was fine. The room was a good size and was clean and tidy. Mini bar. Tea and coffee making facilities. The toilet was separate to the bathroom (handy!) but the bathroom needed a bit of a wipe down (hairs in sink etc) The room was quite warm with no air conditioning and the street outside very noisy so difficult to sleep. But in an excellent location (10min walk to the Eiffel Tower, 5 min walk to Metro station) We e-mailed a few weeks in advance to book a parking space. A multi storey residential parking block, the hotel's 4 spaces were full when we arrived. Had to park in an empty space and move our car when a neighbour complained. Our parking space never became available during our stay. Quite expensive parking considering we weren't parked in one of the hotel's spaces and had to move our car. No discount offered for this. Hotel also tried to change us for items from the mini bar that we didn't have.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"Close to Metro and Food"
The hotel staff very helpful and friendly. They all spoke English, as we did not speak French. The breakfast seemed expensive at first until we went to other restaurants, and realize all of France seems expensive to us. The breakfast was very good, with a wide variety of breads, cereals, cheese, meats, etc. Our room was small, but that was expected. By the end of the trip, it did not seem small at all! Not a luxury hotel, but we were quite satisfied! Two different metro stops within two blocks, many stores and restaurants nearby. Very short walk to Eiffel tower.
Other trip May 28, 2012
"not at all what is presented her"
Pictures and services presented here have no relation with the reality.Not at all. Staff, especialy an old french lady,very unfriendly,tried to give us a room with a water bucket in the middle of the bed because the water wax dripping from above.It's a shame that this kind of scamspresented as 3 stars hotels,exists.Very dissapointed.
Family trip May 7, 2012
adrian

"Room is comfortable!"
The room is comfortable and the location is good!
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
WAI YIN
HK
"Rien à dire"
Bon rapport qualité prix
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Jean-Luc
FR
"Excellent hotel in a convenient location"
This hotel was a quality hotel to me in terms of location, cleaness and kindness of the front desk. It is located within 5 minutes from subway station, within 10 min to Eiffel Tower on foot, and there are many restaurants(and supermarkets) nearby. During my stay in this hotel for six days, I felt comfortable and would like to select if I have another chance to visit Paris.
6 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Hyeong-Yeon
KR
"Voyageur d un soir"
Chambre au 2ème étage ans ascenseur accessible par un escalier tres étroit sans rampe; c'est ce que j'ai découvert en arrivant mais dont je n'avais pas été informe lors de la réservation.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
FR
"Very good location"
Hotel is clean and tidy, very good location. Hotel itself is a bit old but well equipped. Staff is friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015