All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1200 Epcot Resort Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Great stay in perfect location, clean & comfy"
We stayed here during the Epcot Food and Wine Fest, PERFECT location! Ferry service to the parks was pretty efficient as well. We were told our room was recently renovated, it was beautiful, spotless, A/C worked great, and the waterfall shower head and bed were awesome! Also had a small fridge in the room which came in handy. Concierge and Bell Hops were helpful, as were the guys in valet; self parking was full when we arrived, so we had to valet, but paid the self parking rates. Be advised, there is an additional resort fee of about $25/night (in addition to self parking or valet fee).
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for sharing your review with us, Melisa. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our convenient location as well as our recently renovated rooms along with the amenities. It is wonderful that our Cast Members were accommodating to you and your family. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you for being our guest.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Melisa
Took hour and half to get a room after 3 pm check in, did not get room I paid in advance for through hotels.com, which I will never use again, no maid service the following day, valet parking is overpriced. Will not be going here again
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Marc
"Convenient location"
Close to parks. Nice room but nothing special. I like Lake Buena Vista Palace a whole lot better. Cleaning service wasn't good. They tried to set me up for going green. I think it's an opportunity to cut corners. If I didn't get such a good price then I would be very upset.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Watch out for fees."
The hotel is nice and has a great location for visiting Epcot, however, there are tons of extra fees that other on-site hotels don't have, such as a $23 per day resort fee and $18 per day for self parking. Be aware of these fees when booking. The price may not be as good as it seems.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Paul in Cleveland"
Great pool and close to Disney! We had a blast!
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for your quick review, Paul! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our recreation areas as well as our proximity to the Walt Disney World parks and attractions. We hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
paul
excellent location...great morning buffet...room controls could have been easier to manage
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for your review, Frank. We are happy that you enjoyed the dining selections and our location. Thank you for your feedback regarding your room. We have forwarded your comments to our leadership to further improve our guests’ experience. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
4 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Awful experience hotel not ready for check in moved us to a hotel across.
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for your review, Tairy. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences that may have been caused during your visit. The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin operates as a complex and in order to accommodate your reservation request for two beds, we allocated a room for you at the Dolphin. We are pleased that our Front Office team addressed this concern and provided a lower rate to you for any inconveniences caused. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future. Thank you for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Tairy
"Great once you get into your room"
Beautiful place! Great facilities if only they could get you into your room on time. Did not check in until after 10 because my room was not ready at 4. Disappointing given how long we were looking forward to staying here.
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for your review, Darren. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your arrival. This is certainly not our standard. We have reached out to our Front Office Leadership to have your comments addressed. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for a stay in line with our Resorts true level of value and quality. Thank you for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Darren
Great vacation
Response by Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Thank you for your review! We are very pleased you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"very nice"
Room was fresh and clean. People at the desk were very personable and helpful
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Stay at Disney next time!"
Took almost 3 hours to get checked in and offered $75 credit for the trouble but missed shows we had booked because of the delay. The bath room was not clean and the TV only had 3 channels even after calling a repair man. You could not control the AC unit till finally we had to shut it down. Construction noise by pool area. Never will stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"READ THIS FIRST!!!"
The hotel was nice, for not being a hotel "On The Grounds" so to speak. The biggest problem I had with it is that when you get there they charge you $18 a day to self park, more if you valet, and an additional $23 a day for 2 waters, coffee and Wi Fi in your room. So you may think you are getting a good per night deal, but add in the additional $51 a day and you may want to to re-think your choice.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"A complete nightmare"
Personally I loved the location of the hotel without breaking the $200 mark for one night. When we went to check in at 4:15 (check in was at 4) they told me my room was not ready, no one in the entire hotel could have a room yet. I proceeded to ask when it would be. I have a 15 month old baby and the heat from the day was a lot of him. I wanted to get him in a bath and let him take a nice nap. They had no answer at all. I asked if I should come back at 6 or 8, no answer. You don't tell people they can check in at 4, let them leave the theme parks and then not have an answer taking away from their vacation. It was just completely unjust and I would never chance staying here again. We stayed here last year in a newly remodeled room, the air conditioner had not been turned on, the hot/cold was backwards.... This place is just a mess.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Troy
"Needs a lot of updating"
This is supposed to be one of the nicer Disney hotels ( as reflected in the price) but it is rundown. Time to renovate or at least drop the price.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Awesome Stay at Swan"
Excellent Stay, clean room, great service, and easily accessible to Disney Parks.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Jesse
"Nice Clean Comfortable Hotel"
The hotel is nice, clean and comfortable. Everyone was nice, but there were FEW amenities in the Swan side of the Resort. Only ONE coke machine and it would give you a COKE no matter what kind fo drink button you pushed. The restaurants had great food and service, Characters were nice at breakfast, handler was a bit rude and promised my son Dale would come see him and made him sit back down even though other kids were walking around, and you guessed it, Dale did not make it to our table before he left.... Price of Mini golf was really high, but lots of fun (Almost $50 for 3 of us and my son is only 7) Should not be that high if staying at the resort. Also - Ice was only located on 3 floors, so you had to go on the elevator to get anything. And found out even though thsi hotel has a Disney name, not owned by Disney, so any special cups you get will not be able to be used on property... you have to buy thier cup, and then go to the Dolphin restaurants and pool to use it. Stay at the Dolphin if you plan to do anything at the resort as it is all closer to it than the swan.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"I felt bamboozled"
I loved the stay but people keep in mind,which I didn't know until upon arrival, this is not a Disney property. Meaning you have to pay a Mandatory $45 in additional fees (PER NIGHT), for example parking ,wifi,TV, etc. so on top of the $25 resort fees and taxes you pay hotels.com. Just expect that because I didn't.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Tiffanie
"DisneyTrip"
Our trip to Disney was great! We stayed at the Swan Resort. Hotel was beautiful. Check in was a bit delayed, but we did arrive a little early. We grabbed lunch & made our way back to front desk and received our room keys. Staff was friendly for the most part. Valets & gentleman who brought bags to the room were very helpful. Other staff didn't really acknowledge you walking by (which is fine by me). We don't need a 'Hello' from every staff member. Room was great. Nice upgrades, clean & comfortable. Bus ride to Disney was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this resort to friends & will definitely return on our next trip to Disney. * my wife loved the smell of the air freshener in the lobby....any insight into the type of fragrance it is?
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
tony
"Lotsof extra fees"
Good overall experience, but they charge a mandatory fee of $18 per night for self parking and another $20+ for "resort fee". Not worth $185+ per night
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
JP
We had to actually be transferred to the Dolphin because of a water leaking on our floor. But the staff at the Swan were very hospitable and apologetic over what they didn't even have control over.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Great amenities. Poor service."
This resort has wonderful amenities and is close to Epcot by boat or walk. However our room did not get serviced the first day then the second day, the day we were checking out, they came before we were out of bed. Nothing like coming in from being drenched in the rain at Disney to a dirty room with no towels. The room next to us was noisy. We will give it another try but not impressed with the service.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Sue
"Good, not great."
The stay was decent enough. It's currently undergoing needed renovations. Some parts of the hotel really shows its age. Our room was cozy but comfortable. The sofa folds out for extra sleeping space. Both checking in and out there was only one representative working at the front desk which led to a rather long wait both times. My wife and daughter are vegetarian. The quick serve style Picabu restaurant has few vegetarian options and we found that the black beans are cooked with pork which further limited options. In the end the stay was fine. There's a definite drop in experience from a wholly owned Disney property to the Swan/Dolphin but we weren't displeased.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Timothy
"BEWARE of the FINE PRINT!!!"
Accommodations were fine, BUT we did NOT realize that on top of the charge that we saw when we booked the room, the hotel added $18.00 per day for parking PLUS $23.00 per day for internet service, water bottles, 2 packs of coffee, soap, shampoo and etc. That means that you need to add to the cost of the room ANOTHER $41.00 per day plus tax on this added charge. I have allergies and did not even use their toiletries and did not need the internet since we were at the parks until closing. Coffee would have been cheaper to purchase at the parks!
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Paulette
Primarily a sleeping room; thought resort fee was included. No satisfaction when I complained. $23 per night for wi-fi,
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Edward
"Last minute trip with my big family."
We took a last minute trip to Disney with our kids for Labor Day weekend. They were able to accommodate us at a reasonable rate and even allowed us to extend our stay without switching rooms.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Elliot
"Convenience and Comfort"
It was good, We will consider staying here in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Wdw adventure!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Luxury hotel but a must avoid if visiting Disney"
Basically if you do not stay at a Disney resort prepare yourself to spend extra and having a hard time in going to and from Disney and to and from the airport. Better just book a Disney Resort it would save you so much money and trouble.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Ok ... we had a great time. It was - SWANNN... TTTAAAASSS..... TTTIIC Great.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Meh..."
Location... Everything else needs updating.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Beds were very comfy! Clean hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Beautiful area-be prepared for check in issues"
Very nice hotel in the heart of the Epcot area of Disney World. We waited 90 minutes for our room and was told it was still not available at 4:30pm. They said it could be 1-4 hours later before the room was ready-no way! After speaking to the Mgr, we did get a room. Parking fee and resort fee is excessive.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Weekend getaway to Epcot"
It is a Great hotel. if you are planning to visit Epcot it is the perfect hotel to stay becuase you can get the ferry from the hotel to Epcot. Walking distance to the Broadwalk. This hotel is under renovation so you won't be able to sleep in if you are planning to.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"we had a wonderful time!"
We got a room with a balcony overlooking the river and the bridge to Disney's Boardwalk. Fantastic view! I had one of the best meals I've ever enjoyed at Todd English's BlueZoo. We will be back again soon!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Joel
"Nice hotel - convenient to Disney"
We had a lovely stay at the Swan resort. It was a very clean, relaxing, comfortable hotel. All the amenities were great. It was under construction so they elevator banks were quite noisy but overall the construction didn't interfere with our stay. Loved the Green option of not having the room serviced and getting a $5 food voucher in return. The bus and ferry service to the Disney parks was very convenient. Unfortunate that there was no shuttle service to and from the airport though. That would have made this review 5 stars!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Mimi
"Another great Disney resort"
Disney quality, as always. Great stay. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Aaron
"A stitch in time..."
hallway obstructed by remodeling
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
I loved the hotel and the fact that has a boat to some of the parks
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
sha
"Wanted to Rate Perfect...next time. I love this pl"
I loved the stay at the Swan. The reason for not giving a perfect score was because we were delayed in checking in, we were told they would call us when our room was ready. I checked close to an hour later the original girl was not there but was taken care of very efficiently by a different rep. The other reason for not giving a perfect score was that on returning home I noticed the tag on my keys noted damage to my car. Something had been smeared on the front of my car, the valet did not mention this but let me drive all the way home. I do believe this should have been brought to my attention. The room, the convenience and the atmosphere was above excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Disney stay"
Nice
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"king bed room excellent comfortable clean"
The swan and dolphin hotels are clean comfortable and have very friendly staff. The breakfast restaurant in the dolphin has delicious food with excellent service at a reasonable price. I love being able to boat to all the parks instead of driving or taking a shuttle bus. Fabulous
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Construction ruined my stay."
For the high price of this hotel, one shouldnt have to put up with the constant noise and a maze of equipment and materials that had to be stepped over just to get to the room. Even the housekeeper failed to make it to the room to clean. Inexcusable!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Dirty room. Balcony is rusty and looks unsafe. Fridge is extremely loud. Walls are thin. Could here neighbors. Not worth the price. Extremely dated decor.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
mike
Excelent, relax, beutiful place, complet. Happy moments with my family. Lost and found and security so fast to help me with my documents lost.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
giselle
"Used to be a better place to stay"
The Staff was friendly and were able to get us in to our room earlier than normal check in. There were various light fixtures in the hallways where the light was hanging lose from the ceiling exposing an open hole. The room was comfortable, but dirty. The headboard and night stand had what looked like dried soda pop and was sticky. When I used a towel to remove the substance from the night stand and head board the towel turned black. The ceiling in the bathroom had peeling paint that was flaking lose. When we visited the pool, there were empty beer cans and plastic cups all over the pool deck and we had to clean off the chairs so that we could find a place to sit.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
alan
"Good place"
Good
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Carlos
Dated room. Room was dirty. Curtains had stains. Fridge in room was so loud. Walls are thin, could hear guests that were next to us. Balcony looks un safe as rust was all over railings. Hotel property is beautiful but the room we had was like staying in a motel.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
mike
Excellent
4 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
thomas
This hotel was amazing, the services provided were excellent, we loved it! Definitely worth the expense!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"nice great location"
Staff was great!!! Love the look at night loved the distance to HS and Epcot!! Also love the boardwalk areas.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015