All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
5435 Forbes Place, Orlando, FL, 32812, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Wonderful stay"
The place was well maintained and the staff were very friendly and helpful
4 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great hotel in a great location"
Everything is nearby, you don't have to go very far and its very close to the airport as well as attractions.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
L Lloyd
"Superbly positioned for Universal"
Great staff who each do their utmost to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. A refurbishment of the rooms is to be undertaken shortly which is pleasing as some rooms look a little shabby. I usually book 4 or 5 star hotels if looking for a resort based vacation. For our parks centred holiday I used this hotel last year, this year and very probably will do so again next year- enough said?
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Janine
I recently broke my ankle and while traveling handicap accessible rooms are usually not so accessible. The Hyatt Place room was beyond accommodating. The shower was easy to access and well as everything in the room. The staff was helpful and courteous at all times.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"another great stay"
This location is my preferred in Orlando area for work. Plenty go food options from their lobby bar, to all sort of eateries within a few minutes drive or walking distance. Good park next for a jog or travel workout. I should write so many good time, since it will likely book up my space on the next trip, but its a good spot for the money.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Fantastic deal!"
This was a very nice hotel with very helpful and friendly employees. We got more than our money's worth and are very happy. Love the free breakfast, shuttle from the airport and free parking.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good for short stay"
Like the location of this hotel but found the price a little high. The room was clean but the carpets need some work. Also, the elevators need improvement. Staff is ok. Good for a short stay .
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Excellent Family hotel!"
Great Hotel near Orlando International Airport and one of the few that can house a family of 6 in a single room. Hyatt Place are always clean and have a friendly staff!
"Great place to stay close to airport."
Great place to stay, quiet, nice and friendly staff, and the gym in nice with a good selection of weights. Very close to the airport and tons of places to eat walking distance or no more than a minute or two drive. Would recommend.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Rody
"Very comfortable and close to airport"
The hotel was easy to find and incredibly close to the airport. I highly recommend this hotel! I was very pleased with my stay!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Andrea
"Big room for a great price"
Overall this is a hotel. Only minor negative seen - no microwave in room but there is one in the breakfast room. Not a whole lot of drawers to put your clothes in as we had a lot of clothes (2 adults n 3 kids n stayed for 9 nights).
9 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Randy
"best hotel for 3 star"
this trip, i stayed at ramada, holiday inn and hayatt place. out of all three, i like the hayatt the best. its room is big and facilities are clean and comfortable. Breakfast has more varieties than holiday inn and Ramada. Ramada is the worst. (both ramada and hayatt are in orlando MCO area, but holiday inn is in Miami). All in all, I would go to Hayatt place again. my daughter said it's better than a 4 star hotel since it has nice breakfast and bed is comfortable. It even has a couch, and an ottoman. It's very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Jun
"Had a good stay"
Nice place with reasonable charges if you get the discount :)
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very surprising"
Being that it was the first time that we stayed at this hotel brand I was very pleasantly surprised. Love the bed, shower, lay out of the room and all. Staff was friendly from the time I checked in. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is due to not having eggs at the breakfast. The breakfast was good an lots of choices, but with those of us that have gluten sensitivity it was some what hard as they had egg sandwiches but no just straight eggs. I will stay here again and will tell others to stay as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Professional and Friendly Svc
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Alvaro
"The Best Stay Ever"
The Hyatt is by far the best place to stay. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves and the staff and cleanliness of the hotel was amazing. I will visit again and again because this was the best stay ever.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
LUANNThe shuttle service before and after our after our destination was wonderful.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Luann S.
It was great! The pool was pretty amazing too! We have a 4yr old daughter and she absolutely LOVED the pool! As for the room, it was clean and comfy! Very spacious!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"The Best!"
Staff was really friendly.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
The front desk lady who checked us in was not smiling and did not seem to be happy to see us
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Its ok for a last minute airflight delay"
The room was ok, the paint and carpet a little run down and strange smell
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Close to airport"
Good quality reasonable cost and close to the airport!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Good choice."
Great place and excellent breakfast. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Mo
"Only use if you have a rental car"
The hotel is fine, and I selected it mainly for the free airport shuttle... (thinking I didn't need the hassle of a rental car) and even though the Universal location is close it cost me $90 to get there round trip. The only place to eat close was TGIF and that got boring. The pool is small but has shade and was enjoyable. The breakfast was generous and saved me money as you could get decent protein and fruit every day. My first room had hairs in the tub, on toilet and tile. I was switched after 2 nights as the door lock stopped working. Next room was cleaner and more renovated. Service when door broke was good and they helped me move.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cindy
"Great hotel with great people"
Amazing hotel with really great people; will recommend to everyone; the only thing missing is a steam room
Other trip May 30, 2014
Wojciech
"Close to the Airport"
Coming from the West coast traveling with our 3 young kids, our flight was long and late. It was nice having a hotel so close to the airport. Being a family of 5, we choose the Hyatt because in additional to the 2 queen beds, they have a sofa-bed, that way we can all stay comfortably in one room with our young children. Clean room and good breakfast. They had a small fridge where we stored some chocolate milk. Very family friendly hotel, will come back again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Kendall
This was a very nice hotel! They have a great continental breakfast. The room was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip May 28, 2014
We stayed the night before a flight and we're pleasantly surprised. The hotel is extremely well maintained and the staff was incredibly accommodating. Breakfast was delicious., even the fruit was fresh and sweet. The rooms were clean and big. I will definitely come back.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Nice
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Convenient"
No bellman available to help with heavy bags, uncomfortable bed, couldn't sleep. Clean hotel, good breakfast.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Great place for quick overnite"
A long wait for ride from airport to hotel....took three phone calls
Other trip May 15, 2014
richard
"Needs a room near the Florida Mall."
This is a very good quality hotel. The room was of good size and included a wet bar, large screen TV and mini-fridge. Heated pool and decent breakfast bar.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Soon To Be Marr
"Nice!!!"
Very nice hotel and the staff was great. Rooms were very spacious and clean. We enjoyed our stay even though we were out all day on vacation but when we returned to our room it was good to be in a nice hotel
Other trip May 3, 2014
oscar
"Amazing"
I have to say the service you get here and attention is great. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean (I have a little OCD) lol. The pool area is beautiful the food is good and not pricey. The only issue I had was with a hotel guest that was a stalker but the manager Carrie took care of it right away a clients safety is important to her which I greatly appreciated. The hotel staff Louis, Kevin, Rick and Arlenne were amazing also the other girls at the front desk lol I wish I could remember all their names lol. Overall please go hear it's great if your traveling alone or with family.
Other trip May 2, 2014
The Goddess
"Great hotel (little -)"
Great service. Nice room. We enjoy our stay. Negative = we were close to the elevator and that was noisy. People are leaving in the night and some aren't conscient of the people that can sleep.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Marie-Hélène
"Great Overnight Stay for a Job Interview"
I was only in town for 12 hours, but the Hyatt Place at the Orlando Airport was a great price for the night and a very nice place to stay; comfortable beds, good room layout. Clean hotel, good breakfast. Overall very good place to stay.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Patrick Gilfoil
"Nice, family-friendly hotel close to airport"
Shuttle will take you within 3 miles, to local restaurants, stores, etc. Room is laid out really well for families.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Perfect spot by the airport. We were wishing they had a laundry facility though.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Croberts
"Nice, Clean & Comfortable"
The staff was friendly, pleasant and very helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was good. The pool was clean and inviting. Overall we were very satisfied with our selection for the Hyatt Place. We didn't used the gym but did peek in and found it to be adequate.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel convenient to the airport."
We arrived late in the afternoon. Everyone was very courteous. Our room was lovely with a sitting area. In the morning we had a very nice full breakfast that was included in our Hotel price, witch was quite reasonable. We would definetly recommend it & stay there again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Lee
"Good stay for airport hotel"
I find these hotels very well priced to stay in. The breakfast is good and has variety. The internet is fast. Area around has resturants everywhere. Room does have a smell and u can see its a bit old. But i like staying in these hotels cause they are better than most and its not a rip off.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Ben
Horrible! The worse mattress I have slept on in my life! Huge dip in the center. I've had spinal surgery 30 years ago, my back seldom bothers me, and since this stay I can barely stand the discomfort! Honestly, for $186 a night they can't afford proper mattresses! Has made me never want to book through Hotels.com again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Tara
"Close to Airport - Clean - Comfortable"
Great hotel in the Airport area. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They have free shuttle service... and if you they are busy... they pick up the taxi fare from the airport so you don't have to wait! Awesome. Only negative thing was... my flight was delayed. I booked a room with a KING bed. I got to the hotel... they said they were sold out. And they put me in a room with 2 beds. Not real happy about that
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Ashton
"close to airport"
Very nice. Stayed 2 nights before a cruise. Room reno still going on, but at night it was quite. Would definitely stay there again. Shuttle service was great, hotel staff very helpful.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Mona
"Great for night before cruise"
Needed a hotel on the eve before cruise. Price and location were good. Cab ride was around $15 w/tip from airport and many restaurant choices nearby. They have a free shuttle from airport if you want to wait. Bonefish is walkable distance and we found a shuttle service that picked up from hotel to Port Canaveral. Would stay here again, but if you are looking for a bar/restaurant at your hotel, this is not for you.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Great hotel with excellent breakfast!"
We have stayed at several Hyatt Place locations, and we love that the rooms are always very spacious. There is a separate living area with a pull-out bed. We got a great rate on this hotel, but had to drive about 20 minutes to get where we needed. Even though we were next to the airport, we didn't really experience a lot of noise. The staff members were friendly, however, when my husband went down to get additional towels, he said that the clerk was eating a big cheeseburger while waiting on guests. Maybe they were understaffed and she couldn't step away, but it seemed a little off putting for a nice hotel. Our kids enjoyed swimming in the heated pool and the complimentary breakfast was AMAZING. The first day, we skipped the breakfast and stopped by McDonald's. All free hotel breakfasts are the same, right? I kid you not, I have never had a hotel breakfast this good..EVER! They had "Kitchen Skillet" items like fresh pancakes, santé fe bagel and breakfasts sandwiches made with fresh ingredients in addition to fresh fruit, oatmeal, and other staples like toast, cereal, muffins, etc. Only big drawback for us..they didn't have a laundry facility on-site, which I really needed to use. Otherwise, the hotel was super nice and we would use it again!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
"Excellent staff, clean, beautiful!!"
The staff is so friendly and courteous!!! A small part of the hotel was being updated, but everything was done very neatly, and the rooms were impecable! The food had 20% due to the hotel updating, and there is no room service, but you can still order and go it pick up at the front desk. I went to buy some sweets at the front desk ( they have a starbucks on site) and the employee didn't let me pay for it or add to my room bill, how nice is that?!!!! I checked out and forgot my walled in the room, I went back to look for it but could not find it, so I had an employee going to the room to help me find it. We did not, but a second employee went to look for it ( how nice) and he founded my wallet saving my day !!!! Great and honest people!!! I had an amazing experience atthat hotel! I'll dedinitely be back again!
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Lilian
It is a very pleasant hotel. They are in the process of refurbishing rooms. Ours was completed and very nice. It's convenient to the Orlando airport and restaurants.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Near airport"
The hotel room was pleasant and near the airport. The room was cleaned daily. We had first floor room that is ADA approved.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Needs Work"
The Hyatt Place was very convenient and service was very good. The hotel could use some repairs. This was evident in the elevators, which were dirty and beat up. Otherwise my stay was good.
3 night business trip Jan 2, 2014