All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

• Value for money
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Price is right"
We booked this hotel last minute after a long day at the park. Although it was not as close to City Walk as we imagined, it was a very short and easy drive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We reported a small issues with heater not working and the maintenance man was there to fix in within minutes. Price was nice too.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Close to Universal"
The hotel was within walking distance (about a mile) from Universal Studios, which was the reason I stayed there. The breakfast was very good with many choices. Very helpful staff at the desk and good business center. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the nice review and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Carol J.
"Nice hotel close to Universal Studios."
Had an enjoyable stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Quick free shuttle service to universal studios. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
J
"What no fridge?"
We stay only 1 night and for the price of the room I didn't find it to be anything special. The bed was clean and comfortable which was great and the free breakfast was great. However, the lack of a small fridge in the room seemed very odd to me. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I would of thought that a big name hotel like the Holiday Inn would have all the amenities. I only stayed 1 night so it wasn't a problem but I would think it would become a problem for a longer stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the review. We do have refrigerators and microwaves in our suites only, however not in our standard rooms. We appreciate the comments. Have a good day.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Christopher
"Decent hotel for the price"
Decent hotel for the price I paid. Had a great selection for breakfast each day. Parking is free (which is great). They do have a shuttle to Universal, but I decided to just drive and pay the parking fee. I'm glad I did. It is a little too far to walk - you're exhausted by the time you plan to leave the park, the last thing you want to do is walk back to the hotel. There are other hotels closer to Universal if your really want to walk. But, it's worth the parking fee to be able to drop items (souvenirs, etc.) off at the car instead of lugging them around all day, or paying for a locker. The hotel was fairly quiet...I was pretty close to the elevators and the "ding" may bother some people, but it was ok since it seemed as if most people were back to the hotel by the time I was ready for bed. Factor in the cost of breakfast and parking if you stay someplace else and I think this is a decent value.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express for your Universal vacation. We appreciate the details and hope to see you again. Have a good day.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Carlos
"Holiday Inn Express"
The rooms are smaller than most hotels but they're nice and clean. Free wifi, breakfast, and parking a plus! It's further from universal than the double tree or the holiday inn..which wasn't an issue for me, as I'm a pass holder so parking is free but if you're planning on walking to the parks, to save the $17 or 20 in parking, I wouldn't really recommend this hotel, just because of the further walk.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
The walk to Universal is approximately 20 minutes. Just ask the front desk to point you in the direction of a short cut. Thank you for the nice review.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Nice staff and clean hotel,close to universal and walt disney world . Outdoor self parking lot love it you don't need to leave the key with anybody.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Thewee
"room was not as advertised"
Room wasn't as advertised,
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Anthony C
Good hotel, 5 min from universal studio, that all i needed.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
victor
"Reasonable price"
Great room, great price, free breakfast not bad for a night and breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Jessenia
"Location, Location, Location"
They were unable to locate our reservation but fortunately we had the confirmation number. The staff was helpful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"My hotel stay during the Florida Classic Weekend"
It was a very nice hotel stay, the staff was very nice and helpful. My family and I would stay there again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Holiday Inn Express we thank you for your business. Rafael D. Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Room okay and breakfast excellent but receptionist awful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for taking the time to complete guest satisfaction survey. On behalf of our entire staff at Holiday Inn Express we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issues you encountered with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Rafael D. Assistant General Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Bah Humbug"
I was very disappointed with my stay at your hotel. While the room was very nice it was not so nice for me being that I am a double amputee and could not enjoy the pleasure of taking a shower. I find this disappointing because when my reservation was made I specifically requested a handicapped accessible room with a roll in shower. A shower chair was brought up to me but being that I am without legs it was of no service to me. I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express hotels and this is the first time I have encountered this problem.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Wanda
"great stay for park getaway"
Great price from hotels.com nice staff safe the doors lock after I believer 10 and you need a key to get inside nice shower hot water cold ac nice HD TV and right across the street from the universal park can't beat it
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the great review and comments. Have a good day and thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
brandon
"Our stay"
Was a wonderful stay for just a night so that we could enjoy Halloween Horror Nights for my fiance birthday. Thank you again Holiday Inn Express we will be back next year.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Happy B'lated Birthday! We are pleased you enjoyed the stay and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"HHN"
Met friends for HHN at Universal.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
Imogene
"Ever friendly"
We enjoyed are stay very much .And at the front desk Marie was very freindly and helpful .I would stay there again just because of her
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the nice review. Marie will be thrilled with your comment. Have a good day.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Bonnie
"Nice hotel near Universal Studios."
Great Experience only stayed 1 night, near to all the places we visited.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Checo
We were attending a conference so we did not spend much time at the hotel during the day, however it met our expectations: Friendly staff, very clean and tidy room, very good hot breakfast at a very affordable price. It was a pleasant stay, we would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express for your conference in Orlando. We appreciate the nice review and happy that you will return. Have a good day.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Decent hotel close to Universal Studios."
We chose this hotel because most reviews indicated the hotel was within walking distance of Universal Studios, however, upon arriving, we realized that the Holiday Inn hotel on Kirkman Road was the one closer to the theme parks. This hotel was about a 20-25 minute walk to the parks, however, it provides a complimentary shuttle service (which we used daily) to the parks. Although reservations are required for shuttle use, it's easy to acquire a spot since shuttle runs every 30-45 minutes. Our first day going to Universal, we were still able to get a spot on the 730am shuttle even when we requested it at 715am the same morning. The great thing about this hotel was the complimentary breakfast that had a variety of choices such as toast, pancakes, eggs, cinnamon buns (very tasty!), and bacon/sausage. Although we never got to use the pool, the pool size seemed decent and we were told it was a heated pool and that it was open as late as 11pm. Only major complaint we had is the size of the hotel room. We requested a room with double beds hoping it'd be a larger size but quite the contrary. Room/bathroom was quite small and felt almost claustrophobic. Despite the size, bed/sheets/pillows were quite comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. There is an I-Ride trolley stop across the street that takes you down International Drive where there are tons of restaurants/bars/shopping areas.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Sandra
"Room"
When we got to our room it was strong smoke smell. My wife has asthma there was no way we could stay in that room. When I complained the desk said hotels put us in that room. The only other room they had was a king size bed. Our 20 year old granddaughter was suppose to be in our room and we wanted a double bed room. We had been at Halloween horror nights so too tired to argue with them
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We sincerely apologize that we could not accommodate your stay in a double non smoking room. We hope you were able to enjoy your time at Universal. Thank you for the feed back.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"so close to Universal"
If i go back to Orlando, I will definitely be staying there. The breakfast was fantastic, so much to choose from. The bed was like lying on a piece of cloud. And the staff was really nice. My flight didn't leave til 5 so i called down and asked if there was anyway i could check out later and they let me stay til 1 and then called me a taxi. The shuttle was also very convenient !
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back to Orlando. Thank you for the great review.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
abby
"Perfect"
Hotel was great and set up nicely
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the 5 star review! Have a great day.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Ashley
"close to park"
enjoyed my stay at this hotel had no problem whatsoever. very close to universal and islands of adventure
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the 5 star rating.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
stephanie c
"Definitely recommend!"
This hotel was very nice and just minutes from the parks (about two to be exact lol) I would definitely recommend it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
eliespinoza
"Can't complain"
All the staff was friendly and helpful, my room was clean and quiet. It was a great value for a last-minute stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate the comments.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
NikkiB
"Great location with a nice breakfast"
Hotels location is great. The breakfast in the morning was a very nice surprise and not bad actually. The staff was incredible and very very friendly. I would stay there again because of the staff and the breakfast. Our room was very small but comfy.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Glad to hear our staff and breakfast will make you return to our Holiday Inn Express. Thank you for the nice review.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Staff :)"
Our stay was perfect. Everything was close to our hotel. Restaurants, Malls, Fun Spot etc....The Perfect Getaway!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for name us "The Perfect Getaway". We appreciate the 5 star rating!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Nashonda & Gina
"Amazing stay!!!"
This place is amazing! The staff are all very cordial and everything is conveniently located. 5 min away from universal you can't beat it.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Perfect Place"
We had bought tickets to both Universal and Islands of Adventure & seen that this hotel was very close. It has lots of restaurants close by along with little shops. Our room was very clean just like the other Holiday Inn Expresses we've previously stayed at and it was literally five minutes from the park! Highly reccommend!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate your loyalty to Holiday Inn Express. Thanks again.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Nicole
We enjoyed the hotel. Stayed for two days. Room was clean. And the shuttle took us to and from Universal so we saved 17.00 in parking both days!!!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Remey
"The Hotel was ok near Universale Studio"
The Hotel room was too small in term of Suite, no privacy at all. And Bathroom with standing shower was cramped-in. Parking lot was packed with Cars so we need to park near-by Wendy's Parking Lot. Morning breakfast was bumpy and food was just ok.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We were disappointed to read that the suite was not large enough for your family. We appreciate the comments, and do apologize that you were not able to park in the hotel parking lot. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kamal
"Good!"
We went to Universal so this was at great location. Good rooms for the price and even got complimentary upgrade at check-in.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"OK HOTEL"
it was an ok hotel, honestly for the price you are paying you cannot expect more. They were out of power our first night, no AC, elevators, lights, water, at all.... then we only got our room cleaned once and we stayed 3 nights. We were told by the staff you can only get it cleaned once per stay... REALLY?? They have a free shuttle to few theme parks which was a PLUS. Also is a very good location, anything you can think of is near by.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
We apologize for the power outage. Unfortunately it did effect several blocks in our area. We do offer daily room cleaning service and again apologize if this was not the service you received. Please be assured we do share all comments with our team for immediate improvement. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Lore
Pay the extra bucks to stay in a bed that doesn't have hair on the sheets and on the pillows.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for your comment. We have shared your comments with our housekeeping team for improvement. Have a good day.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
The stay was ok room clean had a little problem with staff and cleaning room.the management called and apologized for the mix up.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
b
"GOOD STAY"
This is an average hotel, it has a free shuttle to some of the Orlando Theme parks which is a plus, free breakfast with a big variety of food and drinks, clean and nice pool area. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows and towels, vending and ice machines on each floor, we had also an incredible view! First night the power went down for several hours, no AC, no elevator (We were on the 9th floor) Make sure you specify what type of room you want, what kind of bath, bed, etc. We only got our room serviced once, we stayed for three nights and we were mostly out of the hotel, so that was not good at all. as per the staff you only get service for one night. I would stay back here and recommend this hotel to people looking for something affordable, is in a very good location, everything is near by (restaurants, parks, movie theaters, malls, pharmacy, liquor stores, anything you can think of) Just make sure to call front desk before you check in and be VERY SPECIFIC about what you want
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Lore
"Nice hotel near theme parks"
The reception was great upon arrival. Rooms were very cozy and home like. A/C was blowing kept us cool during the night and day after longs walks at theme park and the breakfast surprisingly enough for a hotel was great! Very southern style. Would go back in a heartbeat and definitely recommend to anyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to see you again. We are pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast each day. Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Moises/Nicole
"Very close to Yuniversal Parks. Excellent Hotel"
We Was realy enjoyed ! very good hotel. Wonderful staff very helpful. Great food. Only small rooms for four people. It was crowded
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Gila Meir
THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE, FRIENDLY , AND HELPFUL. THE HOTEL HAD HOT AND FREE BREAKFAST
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Nilima
"Awesome!"
The people at the front desk were very nice and prompt! The room was very clean and cozy and the bed was SO comfortable!!!! We didn't visit the pool area. The breakfast buffet was nice. My husband said it had some of the best coffee he's ever had! He drinks coffee every morning!! The hotel is located about 5 minutes from Universal Studios and there is plenty to do in the area!! Will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Melanie Giardini
"Awesome!!"
Great hotel man, def goin to stay here agin when i come in october. Im hopin to get the same room the view was perfect. I spent the whole weekend here for my birthday an nobody bothered me an my girlfriend. Distant from Universal was less than 5mins just an overall awesome. Going to be staying here more often. Oh an the price, GREAT only thing that sucked was not having a fridge in my room. But for vacation you end up spending money going out to eat so whatever!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great service"
We checked in because we abounded ship on another hotel near by and Sonia from the front desk was amazing so helpful and glad we were there. The hotel offered everything we were looking for, for a great price. This hotel is a 5 star rating for sure.!
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Milehi
The room was nice and clean but me and my boyfriend were disappointed that there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Everything else was good. Great breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Orlando -Nearest Universal Studios
Thank you for nice review. We do have refrigerators and microwaves in our suites. As of now our standard rooms do not have these amenities. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
carlyn
"close to universal"
The hotel is decent, the pool area is clean, the breakfast is great, better than your average hotel free breakfast. our a/c unit worked but when we arrived the cover was on the floor, no big deal. I booked at Hotels.com and paid through them but after i checked out, there was a $16 charge on my card from the hotel, i called and they said it was supposed to be charged to hotels.com, not me.. they credited it back to me and apologized. overall its a good inexpensive hotel if you are going to universal studios.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
dan
Very helpful staff and friendly staff. Close to everything. Loved the bathroom the grasp handles in perfect place, very spacious. Breakfast was good, staff replenished food.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Pam
Stayed for 6 days was close to universal studios and surrounding attractions great location
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
There was no refrigerator I my room. Employee was not nice as other holiday inn. I never come back here
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Perfect for families visiting Universal"
Read several mixed reviews prior to booking. My thoughts: 1) Location-close enough to Universal but not walking distance with children in the summer heat. We could have stayed in a closer and more expensive hotel but I still don't think you would choose to walk. 2) Shuttle bus-got up at 7am each morning to get passes. Had to choose a leaving time, but were able to come back on any of the return buses. Ok, the last bus is 8.10pm whilst park closes at 10pm, so we stayed late one night and paid the $17 parking fee. For a free shuttle bus I have no complaints at all. 3) Breakfast-included in hotel rate so for 5 mouths to feed it was fantastic value. Loads of choice including pancakes, porridge, muffins, bagels, gorgeous cinnabons, toast, cereal and fruit. The eggs and sausages were of mass catering standard and the plates and cutlery were plastic but we filled up and weren't hungry until the afternoon. We looked forward to breakfast! 4) Room-2 doubles and a sofa bed. Perfect for us. A large room with microwave and fridge. Lovely spaceous shower. Flat screen TV with loads of channels. Overall, for the rate we paid per night inc breakfast, parking and WIFI we had no complaints and would recommend it for a Universal holiday, particularly for families.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014