All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
40 W 45th St, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No good"
it was a birthday getaway for a night to go to a Broadway play. The elevators were slow as Christmas. The room was so hot and the window unit never cooked it down, not even when we were checking out. I put the unit on the lowest possible temperature and the highest output, it just wouldn't cool off that tiny room. The bathroom was not up to par. The shower was disgusting. I wouldn't get in it without flip flops on and there was some dried up brownish stuff on the toilet rim. Needless to say I will NOT be going back to this establishment.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"perfect location to enjoy Midtown Manhattan!"
This was our second stay during Belmont/Tonys weekend, and Club Midtown is a great stay! On a driving trip, we really appreciated the parking arrangement and super service to have a fridge and microwave in our room. Location is perfect for Times Square, Broadway theatres and the many Midtown restaurants - so easy to walk most anywhere. Staff is always ready to assist with anything. Only flaw was the A/C not keeping up with humidity in the room.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Tammi
"Good value overall; avoid the small rooms!"
We have stayed at CQ at this location on multiple occasions in the past and been satisfied. This time we decided to try the small rooms with the "twin beds". The rooms are quite small and the beds are actually much larger than twins. However, we will never reserve the small rooms again as they are the poor cousins of the standard rooms. While the room size and smaller bed were not an issue for us (we had 2 rooms), one of the beds sagged terribly in the middle, the rooms were less well maintained (e.g. broken handles) and appointed (no kleenexes, non working hairdryer, no fan in the bathroom, no way to control the lighting - just a main overhead light). The worst was that the window of each room gave out onto some sort of air shaft with machinery and fans that were incredibly loud. We had to run the interior AC fan at full tilt and wear earplugs to attempt to offset the noise. The fitness room in this CQ is also very small 92 cardio machines) with no ventilation. Overall, we like the hotel (the coffee machine in the lounge that makes lattes and cappucinos is great!) but we'll stick with the standard rooms or go elsewhere.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Nice room, terrible service"
AC was broken. I was too tired the first night to notice, but the second night it was 80 degrees in my room. Front desk guy said "I'm sorry," and that was it. As much as you pay for a room in Manhattan, is it really too much to ask to have working AC?
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Very happy"
Close to Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central. All walkable. Very nice staff. Super helpful. This is a no frills experience, but perfect for business travelers like myself. Free wifi and clean rooms with enough space to work and sleep. I am going to make this my regular stay in NYC.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Gina
"Clean room, friendly staff, fantastic location!"
Clean room, friendly staff and a fantastic location walking distance from Times Square. Unlike many rooms in NYC the air conditioning worked! Well appointed bar. Room price was very fair.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice hotel."
The room was quiet, clean, and bigger than I expected for a mid-town NYC hotel. The staff were excellent and the neighborhood was very nice.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"New York City"
Great Location,,,love the Cappuccino machine in the lobby!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"4th time staying here for NYC visit..."
great stay...everyone was friendly and helpful great restaurant...wi-fi and parking make it an excellent deal as well
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"It was ok"
Rooms were very small. No refrigerator or microwave . Only good part was the location. It is very near to times square. If you need luxury, then not a very good choice.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Aparna
"Great find for comfortable family stay in NYC"
The hotel room was great and large for NYC. Staff was friendly and very responsive. Free wireless and 24/7 complimentary lattes in the lobby. Convenient to Grand Central and Times Square, etc... The construction noise mentioned in an earlier May review is no longer an issue.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Kristina
"Good place to stay"
We stayed 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was terrific. Only a couple of blocks from Times Square.
4 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Emilio
"A comfortable stay"
Beautiful public spaces : club room and restaurant
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
"great hotel!"
a great hotel! location was perfect, it was clean and staff w3as very friendly and helpful!
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"great place to stay"
great value. there was road construction which was very loud all night but that should be short yerm and I highly reconmend thhe hotel. the people were great
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"good location, comfortable to hang out."
I loved the hotel for its location ( midtown, convenient to subway) but not for its direct environment ( sandwiched between 2 busy avenue , on a busy street , with not open views) Lots of small restaurants around for breakfast and lunches, walking distance to Penn Station and to Central park ( 30 min) . a citibike station one block away. It also has a very nice lounge with comfortable chairs, computers, coffee and tea which balance the fact that there is absolutely no space in the bedroom for anything else than a bed. The rate / value was good for week end, too expensive on week days
5 night trip May 14, 2015
Michele
"Club Quarters Mid Town Review"
Very accommodating and the hotel is in a great location. The room smelled a little like smoke but not terrible. The room was small, bathroom even smaller but that's NYC so again, not a big deal at all. The people at the desk were very friendly.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Ronald
"The Original. Super Hotel in NYC."
This is the original CQ. I normally stay at the Rock Center CQ, but they were full. This one has so much more charm and personality! Like many NYC hotels, the surrounding block is not indicative of the hotel within. Come to it from the 6th Ave end of the block and you'll like it better! Fantastic rooms, attentive (when you need them) staff, and excellent restaurant. Beware that the parking garage they use can get *very* busy at the end of a day. Train in and use the MTA.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Sam
"Comfortable, delightful, five stars"
we are so happy we found out about this hotel on hotels.com. this is the perfect place to stay near times square on business or pleasure.
4 night business trip May 5, 2015
Sara
"My fourth stay at this hotel!"
Just a tad annoyed. I booked a double occupancy room but only had 1 washcloth, which was removed day 2 and not replaced. Aside from that little thing, a lovely stay. Great location, clean and bright, fabulous bartender, courteous staff and affordable.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"works"
It did the trick rooms small but not terrible bathrooms updated and clean Yifi available but never used it overall good for the $
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Midtown location"
Everyone was warm and helpful. Location excellent for transportation, museums, food and theatre.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Ruth
Excellent hotel & clean room. There was just a weird smell coming from the sink. I think the pipes are dirty. Other than that, it was nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Valerie
"nice stay, great location"
Nice stay, nothing amazing, hotel staff was very nice
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Juan F
"Nice Stay"
Found this to be 10x better than my previous stay at the Roosevelt. I am a clean freak and bit of a germaphobe. Did not have to lay towels on the floor to walk around.... Thank you for that.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Cyrus
"Me"
Nice location, quiet, clean.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Great boutique business hotel in midtown!"
Great business hotel. Very nice front desk people helped us store our bags and made sure we knew about all the amenities. As with most NYC business hotels, rooms are small but well appointed. Little touches like free rental of ipads and phone chargers, air purifiers and even the delivery of an exercise bike to your room really make it stand out. Great restaurant in the hotel too! Very happy with my choice to stay here.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Trina
"Decent Value for a short trip"
Room was perfect for a weekend trip for a wedding. Only really need a place to sleep and get ready so the size of the room was not an issue but for 2 or more people or a longer stay I can see it getting cramped. Everything worked, bed was comfortable (although I'm not picky) and it felt clean.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"The Perfect Balance"
I have been coming to New York almost every year for the past 40. All hotels in New York are generally some combination of small, run down, terribly expensive and out of the way. This hotel strikes the perfect balance of location (right between major subway lines and walking distance to the theatre, which I love), service (left my Bose earbuds in my room and housekeeping contacted me and the front desk overnighted back to me) and comfort (rooms are a bit small, but the living room downstairs with a bar, fireplace, big, comfy chairs and complimentary coffees and teas more than makes up for it). I highly recommend it for people on the go in New York looking for a great midtown location.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Debi
"Great Home-away-from-home atmosphere in NYC"
My adult daughter and I came to NYC for a consulate appointment and a Broadway show weekend getaway. Club Quarters was excellent - great and very friendly service - we checked in early and could leave our luggage all day after check out - The hotel is charming, well maintained, and in walking distance of the Theatre District and convenient to everything. The price was very reasonable for NYC. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Anne V
"Great company!"
Great location and great crew at reasonable price
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"My stay"
Although the hotel staff was very accommodating, the place was a bit run down... Elevators took forever and there are only 2... The rooms are extremely small and oddly shaped. I'd prefer the club quarters on the east side
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Victor
"Adequate"
The room was loud and cold. The hotel was in a shabby state
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Best stay ever!!!"
The staff was amazing... They get an A plus for customer service!!! This was what really sold the hotel. I also love the free use of the computers and coffee.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Colette
"loved it"
Overall, I had a very decent stay. The hotel staff were all very nice, and the hotel was quite clean. I also liked that we were only about 2 blocks away from time square, and the subway so it was quite convenient.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"weekend trip"
The hotel was only a few blocks away from Times Square, the Empire State building, Central park, and son many restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff was outstanding from the moment we arrived until we checked out. The room was small, but clean and had everything we needed. I would stay here anytime.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kyle
"Romantic weekend in NYC"
great location, we walked to dinner in 3 minutes and to Broadway show in 5 minutes. Room was small but perfect for a romantic weekend. The bar in the lobby is open until 11 PM for a nightcap. Environment at the restaurant was relax and service excellent. Will go back to hotel for another Broadway show in July. Great buy for price, location and amenities (it even has a small gym). Front desk attendants were extremely helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
oscar
"Too small to breath."
The room was very small down a long narrow hallway which had multiple doors to get to. The bathroom door was a slider since there was no room for a normal door. Elevator was so small only could get 4 people without luggage. Horribly claustrophobic.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Stayed there for a Mother/Daughter weekend to NYC with my 14 year old. The hotel was within walking distance to Times Square, Theater District, subway, 5th Avenue, Macey's, Rockefeller Center and Central Park. Starbuck's a few buildings down the road, and an Irish pub across the street. Room was small, as expected for NYC. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Nice soaps and shampoo. I was a bit concerned that our room was right beside the elevator, but it didn't prove to be an issue. I'd recommend this hotel as a perfect base for sightseeing, but not for spending a lot of time in the room. Overall, great value and terrific staff
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
We stayed one night while visiting a college in the Bronx. Small but very clean and comfortable. After a long day in the city, we slept well! Great location, so close to everything in Times Square.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Wendi
"Room very small"
My only negative on the room is the size, else was up up my standard.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Good location. Small room, but clean.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfortable neat rooms"
I stayed in the hotel only for one night,and my entire day was spent roaming around near Times Sq, but i had a very comfortable bed to sleep in. The room was small but neat and cozy. The only one negative is, I had to really plead for them to check me in early without a penalty cost; all i needed was them to confirm i will be given a room when i returned at night (not right at that moment) and secure my luggage. Eventually,it was all good.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great value at a great location!"
Convenient location, friendly staff, bar stayed open a bit longer for a group that arrived at closing time-- very nice bartender, great breakfast at reasonable prices, small room, but we didn't need any more space-- were just there for dinner and a show, suited our needs perfectly, bathroom space tight, but manageable. Considering the neighborhood, it was pretty quiet. So close to so much! Overall, great value.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Right price for right location"
The only thing I would have preferred the an iron in my room and a shower cap. Well pleaded
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
native new york
"Great spot for NY fun"
Good rate. Flexible. Rooms a little small.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Jon
"Nice hotel, close to Times Square and 5th Ave."
Our family of three likes this hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful. Parking coupon is very good to park just one street away with half price. Mini kitchen in the room is useful too. Only bathroom is too small and almost no counter top. Overll stay was good.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Bing
"Workable."
Barely spent enough time in the hotel to rate it. Everything worked well, particularly, WiFi (free). It was what I needed, but not special in any way.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Great location and nice facility. Perfect for a theater weekend getaway
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Convenient Location"
Overall, it is a nice hotel. It was in a location convenient to most of the areas/stores I planned to walk to during my one day stay in NYC. The room and bathroom were small as expected but adequate. The bed was very comfortable. The quality of the electronics in the room was low; the TV audio was crackling and distorted but wasn't a big deal as I didn't stay in the room a lot. The hotel does not have on-location parking or valet but there is a parking garage on an adjacent street which was very convenient - it wasn't even a 3 min walk to the hotel. I ordered in-room dining (dinner and breakfast) which was good. I would stay here again but it would not be my first choice.
Jamie