All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here40 W 45th St, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The Club Quarters is a good place to flop."
The folks there were very nice, but this is definitely a place for business travelers that are in their room infrequently. The bed was hard. The room was small. The view from the tiny window was bleak.The water in the shower took a long time to heat up. Internet was slow. Luckily we had friends staying at the Algonquin around the corner, so we spent much of our down time there.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Clean but barebone"
It's a very basic hotel. A little bit barebone compared to its stars. The service and cleaness is good though
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Stay HERE you won't regret it!"
We picked this hotel because we had tickets to Bradley Cooper's Elephant Man which was literally 3 blocks down on the same street. Short walk to Theatre district, Times Square, yet still safe, close with tons of restaurants in area. (Try AnToli across the street if you like Mediterranean fare.)Room was small, but spotless, excellent service, free really good coffee in lobby (lattes, expressos), bar open til 11 pm, restaurant.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Marijean
"A Valentines' Day stay that was made all the bette"
Have been coming to New York for years, and had not stayed at this Club Quarters in about 10 years. A wonderful update with new restaurant and many services available from exercise equipment to ipads that you can request in your room. Our room was spacious (for New York) clean and had a small kitchenette area as well as full desk and lounge chair. Convenient to Broadway and our favorite haunts in Rockefeller Center area. Kudos for a wonderful Valentine's Day experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"CQimesSquare - Old Building - Uncomfortable Rooms"
Unlike most other Club Quarters I have been in, this hotel is in a fairly poor condition (at least based on the standards set by other hotels of this chain). This is likely due to the fact that the building is old and has not been renovated for a while. In addition, the rooms are very small (perhaps smaller compared to other CQ Hotels), and not very comfortable. There is not much of a closet space, which is necessary if one is staying for more than one night. That said, the location is very convenient for a business trip, and the hotel offers all the basic amenities needed for such a visit.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Find in NYC!"
Club Quarters Midtown is our go to place in NY. It is consistently above average and we have always enjoyed our stays. For this stay, Steven (Stephen?), one of the managers, checked us in and was extremely polite and helpful. Check in was a breeze and kudos to the staff since we were early (12noon) and our rooms were ready. All of the staff are consistently polite, professional and friendly. The room are clean and functional. I love this place!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
A clean, pleasant little hotel in a very convenient area. While the room was very small, the price was right and certainly adequate, particularly for a one-person, one-night stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good for a short stay"
Good location, reasonable price, tiny room. Did like the main lounge for coffee.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Shirley
"Midtown upscale deal"
Room was larger than many pocket type hotels in midtown Manhattan, and newly decorated, not shabby in any way. Large lounge room downstairs with comfy chairs and bar, coffee. In house restaurant is classy, and good food. Remarkably quiet on the weekend. We'd stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great value on the weekend"
great valaue and location in Times Square area for a weekend overnight. The Resturant in the hotel serves a great brunch/breakfast. Helpful and very pleasnat staff as well. I love this chain and have stayed all over NYC with them. Check them out for your B'way overnight.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Greg
"Enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed the complimentary coffee and cappuccino while waiting to check into our room at noon. Our room was small but clean and met our needs during our brief stay. The location was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"It's not the mistakes, but how you recover..."
I was greeted immediately and warmly and check-in was quick and easy. But when I got to my room, I encountered something I've never had happen before. There were 2 large bags of linens and a bag of trash in my room. I had to step over them to get all the way in to the room to call the front desk. This could have been a very bad start. BUT... Minutes after I called the front desk, someone came to remove the bags and apologized. And a few minutes after that, they escorted me to a new (and upgraded) room. Mistakes and miscommunication happen, but I was impressed with how quickly and professionally it was resolved. The rest of my stay was rather unremarkable, which is a good thing. Everything I while staying for business was there - fast & reliable wifi, a clean room, cold filtered water, a coffee/tea maker, a comfortable enough bed. There IS some road noise if you stay on the street side. The elevators are a little slow. The bathrooms are super-cramped and the showers were probably the least appealing thing about my stay, but still acceptable. The rooms themselves are a little tight, but how much will you be in your hotel room when you're in NYC anyway? Room service was adequate, but certainly nothing to write home about. The bartenders are friendly and attentive. All of the staff is friendly and welcoming. All-in-all, I would definitely consider staying here again if/when I am in town for business. I'd also consider it for personal travel since the location is so good.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Almost Great"
The manager of this Club Quarters has decided not to put out the snacks on the weekends. I was told that was for the business travelers during the week only. I have stayed at a lot of other Club Quarters in many other cities and have never run into this before. Being able to grab a snack is one of the reasons I chose this hotel. That was disappointing. Otherwise, good location. The room was by the elevator and a bit loud without a window to the outside. The a/c heating unit was a window type unit which was a first for a Club Quarters. I would stay here again because of the price. All other quotes I got for this hotel were much higher. For a few bucks less and with free breakfast is "The Hotel at Time Square" that might be a better choice.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2015
The room was ready when we arrived - a bit early. The lounge area had a coffee machine - with latte/expresso! - and teas/water. On Monday when we left, there was also a variety of snacks (m+ms, trail mix, etc.) but seems as if snacks may only be available during the week. The location was great (walked from Grand Central); the room was clean and quiet. (We did have an interior room - quiet, but no view.) We had a late lunch in the restaurant; it was a good value for that part of the city.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Corby
"Great hotel at a great price!"
It was great! Since my in stay in Club Quarters near Wall Street in 2010, I have stayed in 3 sepatarate Club Quarters in NYC for a total of 5 times. It has always proven to be an excellent value for a lower end price and is always the 1st hotel I check for availability near my location when I visit NYC.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Fantastic!"
great location if you are going to a play, but far enough away from Times Square to leave the tourists behind.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Phyllis
"Clean, reasonable and close proximity!"
Great location! Just a short walk to Times Square and Minskoff Theatre. Hotel was very clean, staff extremely friendly especially Angela at front desk and Chad in Patrick's restaurant Room is small but our room had a queen bed and desk which was just fine we only slept there.Patrick restaurant is a well kept secret, the owner/chef is a world renowned chef...and the food was beautiful and exquisite! We had a great experience and would definitely stay at Club Quarters again!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"A great Find in Midtown Manhattan!"
The hotel exceeded our expectations. Very comfortable, clean and centrally located in midtown. Definitely will return.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Can't beat the location, rooms were very clean and staff was attentive
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very convenient location and very clean"
Stay over just one night to see Broadway show. Excellent location between Times Square and Grand Central. Standard room was enough space for two (and a crib/pack 'n play in necessary). Queen bed was a bit tight tucked in the corner but was not a problem. The room and bath room were very clean - looked newly renovated. The hallways are a bit snug, some old looking. We would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Nice and clean. Great location. A bit dated in decor. Very comfortable
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Not worth it"
The room was smaller then my bathroom at home, to the point of feeling claustrophobic, with the view to the ugly brick wall. The door to the bathroom had no lock and no ventilation. Shower only, very tiny. Restaurant is on the expensive side, but the food was delicious. However, I was charged the wrong amount, it was corrected, but beware, they won't tell you you're entitled to 20% discount as hotel customer, and they won't tell you that the 20% does not apply to pre theatre dinner either. In the end, spent a whole lot of money for not so much food. Location is great, but got overcharged at the garage. All in all, wasn't worth the aggravation.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Victoria
"Really nice!"
Very comfortable and accommodating. Especially appreciated that they found a key that I'd lost and made it very easy to pick up.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Ann
The hotel staff gave excellent service. Hotel is in good location, especially for those going to theater. Room was small but clean and comfortable. We'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
lynn
Everything about this hotel was great. The only problem was the small room we were in but that was no surprise considering rooms in NYC are all compact. Location was great, just a few blocks away from Times square. Overall, we had a great time and would highly recommend this hotel to anybody!
5 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great stay !"
I surprised my Mum with a trip for Christmas in NYC and what a fabulous time we had ! After a mess up with check in time at the hotel , everything else ran smoothly and we had a great stay at Club Quarters ! Richard and his staff were great and very accommodating and the hotel was lovely. We enjoyed a few drinks in the hotel bar and the restaurant food was fabulous ! We must admit that' the complimentary coffee machine and nibbles were a bonus and much needed after a day out on the town on our feet all day !!! We will definatly be back and I plan to visit next time with my husband !! Many thanks
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Stacey
"Small room uncomfortable bed !!"
The hotel room was so small !!! The bed was hard as a rock, we had to ask to have our room cleaned because no one ever came. The room we had two doors to get into which slammed all night long with people coming in and out!! The only plus of this hotel was location other than that I will never stay again !!
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Priscilla
"Broadway show and stay over"
Good value and excellent condition of the hotel. Location to Broadway shows was perfect. Right off Times Square.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to ICP, Times Sq, et al,,,"
Nice hotel, reasonably priced,, walking distance to the International Center of Photography where I took a 5 day workshop. Walking distance to Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and so much more. Very clean, extremely friendly staff. Only a 3 block walk from the subway. Would definitely stay again. :-)
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
GKH
"Nice clean hotel with good service"
We were in New York over New Years Eve! The hotel was clean and the service was good, but the room was rather small! And it was not as near Times Square as we thought it would be!
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stephane
"We'll Be Back"
Wonderful, unassuming hotel with great customer service and in the middle of all the action. Would stay here again!
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jade
"My rooms were oversold"
I reserved and paid for 6 rooms. When we got to the hotel in Times Square I found out all of our rooms had been given to other people. We were sent to the Rockefeller Plaza Club Quarters. Our rooms were all on separate floors (we had minors with us staying on separate rooms), the floor where I stayed had construction going on, so the hallways was full of debris, two of our children had to sleep on the floor, because they did not have the stowaway beds we had requested for the. There were no extra blankets, so the adults in that room slept with the sweaters on. Terrible, terrible experience. DO NOT stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Happy new year!"
Last minute trip to experience end of the year in Times Square. The hotel staff was excellent! Supportive and always anticipating our needs. Charming and cozy with vintage details. Loved the coffee and tea 24hr complimentary as well as bottled water. Free wi-fi was a plus. Room was average for the area with control of temperature within the room. We slept very well. Will stay again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Ana
good location, quite peace and the staffs are so friendly.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
Staff was excellent!! Had a problem with TV and they helped us right away. We were even able to check in early which was very helpful
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Crystal
"Two blocks from time square"
pretty nice hotel friendly staff 2 blocks from just about anything Times Square the park the library good subway access all in all a decent experience
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Christmas Holiday"
Our room was not available due to some late checkouts, but the team made us most welcome. They offered us dinner and we enjoyed a meal until our room was ready. The room was nice and well appointed. The staff was friendly. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Kelley
"great location, but no where to sit in room. onl"
great location. However NO place to sit in room. only one chair at desk. when ask to up grade no rooms. there should be 2 chairs so a couple could sit. view of back of another bldg.not good
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
wilma
If you're looking for a great Midtown Manhattan location and an affordable accommodation bill, Club Quarters Midtown is a good option. The rooms are on the small side, which is very typical for Manhattan hotels located in restored or refurbished older buildings (something that often surprises first-time visitors to the city). Remember that CQ is primarily for business travelers who aren't spending a lot of time lounging about their hotel rooms: they need a clean, efficient, reliable location to sleep and get a little work done between meetings with clients, and that's it. The hotel restaurant ("Patrick") was predictably ordinary, but reliable; there are a multitude of better eating options in every direction. The lounge area is very attractive and comfortable, with a little bar staffed by good-natured bartenders (but it closes early, around 11PM every night including weekends). Think of the rooms as "cozy" rather than "small" and you'll have a better stay. If you want a luxury or even a 4-star experience or are bringing a family, choose a different hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Great experience, highly recommended! It was more spacious than I expected from a typical NY hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Zhen
"Great Hotel !"
My husband and I were able to check in for our one night stay early and it was fast and painless. Our room was small but clean, quiet, and comfortable. The free fresh water machines with bottles on each floor are a fantastic idea. The hotel was decorated beautifully for xmas and the bar/common area had a coffee machine, computer, and plenty of places to plug in your computer. When we came back later in the evening, the bar was closed but the bartender was in the reception area. I commented to him that I was disappointed to see the bar closed. He quickly said he would be glad to open up and make us some drinks and they were great! The next morning, we ate a not so great breakfast, but once again; the staff (our waiter) was great! The staff member at the front desk gladly took our bags to take care of until we came back later that day on our way to catch our train. We will definitely be back!!
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
valerie
"Great hotel in perfect location!"
We loved this hotel. First, it was in the best location for first our first time visit to New York, close to everything. The hotel staff was incredibly nice, always helped with suggestions. I would stay here again on my next trip to New York.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Small rooms"
We got a club room, which was extremely small. The bed faced the bathroom which was literally a couple of inches away from the foot of our bed. The sliding door never completely closed the bathroom. There was a small desk and chair in the room for us to put down our stuff. A wardrobe was also in the room. On the first day room service missed our room and we had to inquire through the front desk in order to get our room cleaned! Overall it was a nice cozy hotel. But it was too small..
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Yoquel
"Nice room but very compact"
We were on the ninth floor with a magnificent view of the ductwork. We were hoping to see the city lights. The room and amenities were nice. The room was very small.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Charlie
"Great hotel - Great location - Great personnel."
We loved our stay at the Club Quarters. It is a little over-budget for us but we would love to stay there again the next time we come to NY. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Every person we dealt with was great. I cannot think of one fault at this hotel. It is a very nice facility.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
kathleen
"Staff....."
The hotel was good in terms of location, condition, rate, and cleaness. But some staff were very unfriendly. It was the only reason I did not like the stay. Others were very friendly and professional.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"nice job Club Quarters"
This was my girlfriend's first visit to Manhattan. While a little small, the clean room was more than ample for our needs. The staff was professional & friendly. A good value in an expensive city.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Charles A
"Stay at hotel"
the staff member were excell. the hotel was very close to everything you need.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"NYC hotel"
Great service
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Bismah
"NYC Xmas tour"
Very good service, great experience, excellent location. Good Turkish and Irish restaurants across the street, and within spitting distance of the madness that is Christmas time on 5Th Avenue. I will use the hotel for my next stay.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014