All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
49 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"upscale retreat"
Quiet retreat in the middle of shopping and theatre. loved walking to museums and theatre and even Grand Central. I was here for business which made this hotel all the more inviting. Small restaurant and bar that were perfect in execution of their specialties, fabulous french food and inventive cocktails.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Tessy
Great people, organised, friendly, quick and eager to help - really had a wonderful time at the Iroquis. Location was the best we could expect and the hotel is charming as well as perfectly run
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Exceptional value"
We loved the hotel, the staff, the service and the location! This is definitely a great value. The rooms are small but adequate and we didn't plan on spending much time there. I would definitely recommend it and come back!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
paul
"Winter Get Away"
We had a wonderful time at the Iroquois. It is in a great location and all staff was courteous and very helpful. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Great little hotel in Time Square! Super friendly staff, cofortable rooms. I would recommend this place.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Ben
"Excellent hotel in Midtown Manhatan"
Great location, well-appointed room with nice bathroom, attentive and helpful staff. This is our second visit to the Iroquois in the last two years and both experiences were very satisfactory. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel and I intend to consider it when visiting New York again.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Nacho
"Awsome"
There is nothing bad to say about our stay! Everyone was so friendly and nice. The Location is awsome!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
The Iroquois is a great hotel in a great location. The staff is friendly and courteous. I was welcomed warmly into the hotel by their staff. The hot coffee in the morning could have been better (watered down), but the warm apple cider in the evening was a nice touch on a cold January night.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Mitch
"wonderful mid-town stay"
Very friendly reception. Excellent concierge who got us timed tickets to a tour of the tenement museum and, in general couldn't do enough to make our stay pleasant. The room on the 11th floor was very quiet. No sound from street or elevator, which was directly across the hall. We were celebrating an anniversary, came back from theater to find a plate of strawberries and chocolates with a half bottle of wine, along with a nice note from management. Doesn't get better than this and we have stayed at many mid-town hotels.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
theaterlover
"Visit to New York"
The hotel was really nice and the staff were extremely helpful. The free coffee and apple cider were great given the cold weather. The room, although small, would benefit from having another lamp or lights mounted on the wall.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Marjorie
"great hotel"
well run and friendly great but quiet midtown loc near theatre section, museums, shopping, and restaurants Quiet rooms and turn down svc Great library with 2 PCs and printer Coffee or cider offered in lobby all day
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
city fan
"Nice boutique hotel close to Everything!"
Friendly, clean, boutique hotel located between Times Square and Rockefeller center. The staff were all very nice and helpful. Our room was on the top floor-very quiet. Clean room with nice amenities. Nice welcome touches- fruit, chocolate, and wine on arrival!! Will be back!!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Sara
"Attractive & clean rooms, need coffee maker"
The hotel lobby, rooms, restaurant, and lounge are very attractive and clean. The bell,wait,maid, and concierge are very kind and competent. Location is great. Only downsides were that room was very hot and we had to open windows all night long to get temp below 78F, AND no in room coffee or fridge. Having to go to lobby for coffee or wait and pay room service fee for coffee is unacceptable these days.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Michele
My family of 5 stayed for a few nights and it was a great location. It had 2 separate rooms, both with TVs, so it worked out perfectly.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Valerie
"New Year's Eve 2014"
Wife and I stayed there for New Year's Eve, great location within walking distance of Times Square, nice and helpful staff, clean but small rooms, I would recommended to my friends, overall it was great, no complains here
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Armando
"Nice Boutique hotel in mid-town"
Everything great except: rude staff in the bar one night who ignored our party and central heating was too hot for our taste so we slept with windows open and some noise outside. These are really minor things and would recommend this hotel to anyone. All the front end staff knew our names after only 24 hrs. and were so friendly!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Weekend in NY"
Excellent hotel choice for a romantic weekend in New York, centrally located between 6th and 5th Ave. Very close to Broadway shows fine restaurants and upscale boutique shops. Loved it we will go back again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Arig
"Nothing But Good Things to Say"
I put my mother up here while she visited me for the holidays. Everyone from the doormen to the receptionist was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Added points for the talented mixologist at Lantern's Keep. The room was beautiful, quiet, and remarkably spacious for a midtown hotel. I will recommend this hotel with enthusiasm.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Great staff, within walking distance to times square/broadway. Whould stay there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"shopping and a show"
loved it ! staff was friendly and helpful. Neighborhood was perfect for holiday shopping!
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
"Great choice"
Perfect choice for a weekend get away. Small but cozy rooms, very friendly staff. Walking distance to everything we wanted to see.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
michael
"Great hotel hidden among major attractions."
Loved the hotel! It was literally about 2 blocks from time square and less than a block to 5th Ave. Grand Central and Bryant Park were very close, too. Although the hotel was centrally located the hotel was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and accomodating when I had an issue with credit card authorization limits. Complimentary shoe shine service, twice a day housekeeping, coffee and hot apple cider in the lobby, all nice touches. I wish we had had a view other than a brick wall from our room but it wasn't a big deal and the room was warm although we tried adjusting the thermostat. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all and I'm pretty sure I'll be returning on my next trip to the Big Apple.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Miranda
"birthday weekend getaway"
Birthday celebration. Room was quaint but small
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Outstanding hotel!"
We had a terrific stay at he Iroquois. The staff was very helpful when trying to find places to eat, get snacks and navigate the subway. I was so impressed with thier helpfulness and knowledge. The hotel room was amazingly quiet. I always travel with ear plugs and never had to use them. The room and hotel were very clean and comfortable. This was one of the top hotels I've ever stayed in. The mini bar took up room in the room and we would have preferred a mini frig. The staff said they could bring one up, but there was no room so they brought us ice each night instead which worked perfectly for us. There's not a lot of extra room for suitcases so it was nice to have a large dresser to put things in. There was a power strip and two plugs on the walls, but the strip didn't work. Would be good to have a charging hub in the room. Blackout shades in the room were an added plus as well. There was also a DVD player in the room and they have movies in the library by the lobby. If there wasn't so much to see we could have spent a comfy day in our room!!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
drccroberson
"Excellet location, a little more space."
The location is outstanding, a little more space in the room would be great. The staff very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Carlos
"Just a few degrees from excellent"
The Iroquois is a very good choice for theater going, shopping and sightseeing. The room we were in was well appointed and comfortable though a bit small. The old windows let in lots of cold air and the heater could not keep up. We weren't in the room that much and extra blankets made sleeping comfortable. This was the only negative. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice restaurant and bar with excellent service. I never made it to the fitness room and sauna. Lots of walking in this wonderful city was plenty of exercise.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Staff was extremely friendly, room was sparkling clean. Concierge and bell service provided great service and were very genuine. Only slight was the room was very warm throughout the night. Turned the thermostat down, but don't think it registered. Woke up sweating. Minor flaw on an otherwise outstanding place. Not disappointed at all.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
Can't recommend this hotel enough. Receptionist was very polite and helpful. The room was a bit small, but for being right in the heart of NYC and so close to Times Square, it's to be expected. Literally a <10 minute walk away from Times Square and Central Park. Price was excellent as well!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Tyler
Love the hotel and staff. I just wish they had a bigger bar or resteraunt.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jenn
"Beautiful Midtown Hotel"
The Iroquois is a beautiful, centrally located hotel. An easy walk to many locations such as Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick.s Cathedral and shopping along 5th Ave. We have stayed in all of the hotels on this block of 44th and The Iroquois is our favorite. If you enjoy specialty cocktails then make sure to stop by Lantern's Keep behind the lobby of the hotel. The bartenders there are fun and knowledgeable.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Nick
"A good choice for the theater district."
A fine choice if you want to be in the theater district. Smaller rooms and almost no counter space in the bathroom, but comfortable with good service. We asked for a late checkout (2 o'clock) which was promptly granted.
3 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would stay there again"
Small boutique hotel close to Time Square, Theaters, Rockefeller Center, 5th Ave shopping, and Grand Central. Super convenient location. Staff was great especially Veronica the chief concierge. Small rooms but that's typical for NYC. Overall a fair to good value, but would stay there again if going to the theaters is a key part of my stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice stay in a comfortable well-appointed room."
I stayed at The Iroquois for one night on a business-related trip, in a so-called premium king room. The room had one king bed, seventh floor. Nicely appointed room. Desk was compact but usable. Understandable given NYC room sizes, yet there was adequate room to walk around the bed in the room. Bathroom was generous size, and even had two windows. The Travertine tile looked nice, although I would have installed a heated floor and heated towel rack if it were my home. The shower was good and worked well. It did not have a hand (wand) shower however. The bed was clean and comfortable, although a bit soft for my taste, as I prefer firm mattresses. There were chocolates included in the evening turn down service, as advertised. WiFi internet worked ok, and was included in the room price, not an extra charge. Of course, when one stays in a midtown Manhattan hotel during December, the WiFi charges hardly matter given the prices of the rooms! Still, I'm glad it was included. There was also a clock radio device that had the 3.5mm plug for an external music player, and I enjoyed using that. My view was only out the back, so I could only see other buildings, but with two large windows there was plenty of light in the room. I also had drinks with colleagues in the cozy bar just off the lobby and that seemed like a comfortable space. Overall, good experience. I re-reserved at The Iroquois for an upcoming trip this winter.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very European hotel"
We arrived early and our room was ready during a busy holiday weekend. Our departure was just as easy with no problem when we asked for an extension because of a late departure. The staff was friendly and very helpful, though rooms are not large they are clean and nicely furnished with all the amenities , flat tv marble bathrooms, nice bedding safe and ample towels
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
viv
"Nice Stay"
Great service from the night manager and the housekeeping staff. One of the concierges seemed a little confused and gave us several pieces of misinformation, but even he was very nice. Good location. Quiet rooms. Bathrooms are tiny.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Tyler A
"Very pleased"
Was there for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Perfect location. Close to parade route and 5 Av shopping. Times Square a few blocks away. Restaurants nearby. Hotel staff was great! Well done; very professional. Room clean, with chocolates on pillow daily. Will book again next year.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect in every way"
we just came back from 4 great nights at the Iroquois. I had read the previous reviews and decided to stay here. It lived up to every expectation. The renovation is perfect, the setting wonderful. But the staff is awesome. Rocky in the lobby was so inviting and friendly. Then the most amazing thing happened Saturday, I had left my coat in the restaurant the night before and went to retrieve the next morning. Sagar was on duty in the lobby. He searched the closets and we couldn't find it at first. HE ACTUALLY OFFERED ME HIS PERSONAL COAT TO WEAR!!!! How amazing is that!!! I will stay here everytime we come back. The management is so fortunate to have these kind of people working with and for them.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Excellent location, comfortable room."
Generally, highly recommended. The cons: - The room could have been a bit larger - Water pressure in the shower is low and the water aren't hot enough - You can hear everything that is going on in the hall (not that its noisy, but still if you can hear them, they can hear you so...)
Roy
"Perfect location"
The Iroquois is a gracious Historic hotel that has been lovingly renovated. The location and the staff cannot be beat. You are a short walk to many of New York's best restaurants and sights.
Ann Marie
"Long weekend in NY"
The lobby of the Iroquios Hotel is small but warm and inviting. The desk personnel were friendly and helped with directions. The library had free internet and comfortable relaxing chairs. I used the small health gym which was fine for brief workouts. Our room was a suite and was large and comfortable; there were 2 TVs, a comfortable king bed and adequate storage. We enjoyed out stay.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"midtown gem"
We stay in Nw York frequently since our daughter lives here. This experience was delightful -- the staff was so friendly and ready to help out in every way.The restaurant and intimate bar were a real surprise (especially in the theatre district)…a little pricey, but well worth it
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
kw
"Meh."
$120 for 12pm to 4pm parking. Left my hung bell checked items in closet when loading my car. No Bueno.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
I was very satisfied with my stay at the Iroquois. I stayed there for a week on business. The location was perfect for attending my meetings during the day and catching a show in the evenings. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful when I needed assistance sending a package to a client. The temperature of my room was a little warm for me and I wish I could have adjusted it on my own but other than that it was clean and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to my friends and family.
6 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great experience! !"
The room was high up and quiet which is nice when you're staying at such a great location in the center of the city that never sleeps. The service was excellent and the bathroom was impressive. My favorite part was that it was so conveniently located to almost everything you want to see in New York and the delicious fruit water they provide daily!! I can only hope my next Expedia trip to NY will be booked with the iroquois hotel!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Cozy little haven in the madness of Manhattan!"
Very comfortable, albeit a rather tight room. Exceptional bathroom, comfortable bed, work-table and television. Very helpful receptionist and loved the library and free Internet/printing services. Freshly infused cucumber water by the front door. Lots of little touches.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Yusuf Nasrullah
"Great for Time Square and Grand Central"
Positives: many - centrally located, well renovated, good size rooms, friendly staff, nicely scented toiletries, marble bathroom, bright and wide hallways, fast and big elevators especially for an historical building, comfy bed, and many more..... Negatives: small counter space around the sink, the hotel accommodates that by providing glass shelves near by. Water pressure in the shower is limited.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
stayed here multiple times. the location is terrific and the staff are all very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Staff great. Location, everything wonderful! So convenient to broadway. Great inexpensive diner for breakfast same block. Again, the staff was best anywhere & I travel a lot. My first time at Iroquois. Will definitely try to stay there on all trips to ny.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
This is a great little hotel close to Times Square. We were on the forth floor overlooking W 44th Street. There is a little street noise but it was not problematic. Location is everything and this hotel has it. Walking distance for all the great Broadway shows, restaurants on 9th Ave, and 5th Ave shopping.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Derrel
"Iroquois Double Bed Room"
The room was very small, very poorly lit and had a strange odor. There was a ball hair on the bathroom floor when we checked in. YUK! The internet was down for 24 hours during our stay. There wasn't a refrigerator or microwave in the room.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014