All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
49 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend in NY"
Excellent hotel choice for a romantic weekend in New York, centrally located between 6th and 5th Ave. Very close to Broadway shows fine restaurants and upscale boutique shops. Loved it we will go back again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Arig
"Nothing But Good Things to Say"
I put my mother up here while she visited me for the holidays. Everyone from the doormen to the receptionist was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Added points for the talented mixologist at Lantern's Keep. The room was beautiful, quiet, and remarkably spacious for a midtown hotel. I will recommend this hotel with enthusiasm.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Great staff, within walking distance to times square/broadway. Whould stay there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"shopping and a show"
loved it ! staff was friendly and helpful. Neighborhood was perfect for holiday shopping!
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
"Great choice"
Perfect choice for a weekend get away. Small but cozy rooms, very friendly staff. Walking distance to everything we wanted to see.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
michael
"Great hotel hidden among major attractions."
Loved the hotel! It was literally about 2 blocks from time square and less than a block to 5th Ave. Grand Central and Bryant Park were very close, too. Although the hotel was centrally located the hotel was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and accomodating when I had an issue with credit card authorization limits. Complimentary shoe shine service, twice a day housekeeping, coffee and hot apple cider in the lobby, all nice touches. I wish we had had a view other than a brick wall from our room but it wasn't a big deal and the room was warm although we tried adjusting the thermostat. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all and I'm pretty sure I'll be returning on my next trip to the Big Apple.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Miranda
"birthday weekend getaway"
Birthday celebration. Room was quaint but small
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Outstanding hotel!"
We had a terrific stay at he Iroquois. The staff was very helpful when trying to find places to eat, get snacks and navigate the subway. I was so impressed with thier helpfulness and knowledge. The hotel room was amazingly quiet. I always travel with ear plugs and never had to use them. The room and hotel were very clean and comfortable. This was one of the top hotels I've ever stayed in. The mini bar took up room in the room and we would have preferred a mini frig. The staff said they could bring one up, but there was no room so they brought us ice each night instead which worked perfectly for us. There's not a lot of extra room for suitcases so it was nice to have a large dresser to put things in. There was a power strip and two plugs on the walls, but the strip didn't work. Would be good to have a charging hub in the room. Blackout shades in the room were an added plus as well. There was also a DVD player in the room and they have movies in the library by the lobby. If there wasn't so much to see we could have spent a comfy day in our room!!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
drccroberson
"Excellet location, a little more space."
The location is outstanding, a little more space in the room would be great. The staff very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Carlos
"Just a few degrees from excellent"
The Iroquois is a very good choice for theater going, shopping and sightseeing. The room we were in was well appointed and comfortable though a bit small. The old windows let in lots of cold air and the heater could not keep up. We weren't in the room that much and extra blankets made sleeping comfortable. This was the only negative. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice restaurant and bar with excellent service. I never made it to the fitness room and sauna. Lots of walking in this wonderful city was plenty of exercise.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Staff was extremely friendly, room was sparkling clean. Concierge and bell service provided great service and were very genuine. Only slight was the room was very warm throughout the night. Turned the thermostat down, but don't think it registered. Woke up sweating. Minor flaw on an otherwise outstanding place. Not disappointed at all.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
Can't recommend this hotel enough. Receptionist was very polite and helpful. The room was a bit small, but for being right in the heart of NYC and so close to Times Square, it's to be expected. Literally a <10 minute walk away from Times Square and Central Park. Price was excellent as well!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Tyler
Love the hotel and staff. I just wish they had a bigger bar or resteraunt.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jenn
"Beautiful Midtown Hotel"
The Iroquois is a beautiful, centrally located hotel. An easy walk to many locations such as Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick.s Cathedral and shopping along 5th Ave. We have stayed in all of the hotels on this block of 44th and The Iroquois is our favorite. If you enjoy specialty cocktails then make sure to stop by Lantern's Keep behind the lobby of the hotel. The bartenders there are fun and knowledgeable.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Nick
"A good choice for the theater district."
A fine choice if you want to be in the theater district. Smaller rooms and almost no counter space in the bathroom, but comfortable with good service. We asked for a late checkout (2 o'clock) which was promptly granted.
3 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would stay there again"
Small boutique hotel close to Time Square, Theaters, Rockefeller Center, 5th Ave shopping, and Grand Central. Super convenient location. Staff was great especially Veronica the chief concierge. Small rooms but that's typical for NYC. Overall a fair to good value, but would stay there again if going to the theaters is a key part of my stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice stay in a comfortable well-appointed room."
I stayed at The Iroquois for one night on a business-related trip, in a so-called premium king room. The room had one king bed, seventh floor. Nicely appointed room. Desk was compact but usable. Understandable given NYC room sizes, yet there was adequate room to walk around the bed in the room. Bathroom was generous size, and even had two windows. The Travertine tile looked nice, although I would have installed a heated floor and heated towel rack if it were my home. The shower was good and worked well. It did not have a hand (wand) shower however. The bed was clean and comfortable, although a bit soft for my taste, as I prefer firm mattresses. There were chocolates included in the evening turn down service, as advertised. WiFi internet worked ok, and was included in the room price, not an extra charge. Of course, when one stays in a midtown Manhattan hotel during December, the WiFi charges hardly matter given the prices of the rooms! Still, I'm glad it was included. There was also a clock radio device that had the 3.5mm plug for an external music player, and I enjoyed using that. My view was only out the back, so I could only see other buildings, but with two large windows there was plenty of light in the room. I also had drinks with colleagues in the cozy bar just off the lobby and that seemed like a comfortable space. Overall, good experience. I re-reserved at The Iroquois for an upcoming trip this winter.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very European hotel"
We arrived early and our room was ready during a busy holiday weekend. Our departure was just as easy with no problem when we asked for an extension because of a late departure. The staff was friendly and very helpful, though rooms are not large they are clean and nicely furnished with all the amenities , flat tv marble bathrooms, nice bedding safe and ample towels
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
viv
"Nice Stay"
Great service from the night manager and the housekeeping staff. One of the concierges seemed a little confused and gave us several pieces of misinformation, but even he was very nice. Good location. Quiet rooms. Bathrooms are tiny.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Tyler A
"Very pleased"
Was there for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Perfect location. Close to parade route and 5 Av shopping. Times Square a few blocks away. Restaurants nearby. Hotel staff was great! Well done; very professional. Room clean, with chocolates on pillow daily. Will book again next year.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect in every way"
we just came back from 4 great nights at the Iroquois. I had read the previous reviews and decided to stay here. It lived up to every expectation. The renovation is perfect, the setting wonderful. But the staff is awesome. Rocky in the lobby was so inviting and friendly. Then the most amazing thing happened Saturday, I had left my coat in the restaurant the night before and went to retrieve the next morning. Sagar was on duty in the lobby. He searched the closets and we couldn't find it at first. HE ACTUALLY OFFERED ME HIS PERSONAL COAT TO WEAR!!!! How amazing is that!!! I will stay here everytime we come back. The management is so fortunate to have these kind of people working with and for them.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Excellent location, comfortable room."
Generally, highly recommended. The cons: - The room could have been a bit larger - Water pressure in the shower is low and the water aren't hot enough - You can hear everything that is going on in the hall (not that its noisy, but still if you can hear them, they can hear you so...)
Roy
"Perfect location"
The Iroquois is a gracious Historic hotel that has been lovingly renovated. The location and the staff cannot be beat. You are a short walk to many of New York's best restaurants and sights.
Ann Marie
"Long weekend in NY"
The lobby of the Iroquios Hotel is small but warm and inviting. The desk personnel were friendly and helped with directions. The library had free internet and comfortable relaxing chairs. I used the small health gym which was fine for brief workouts. Our room was a suite and was large and comfortable; there were 2 TVs, a comfortable king bed and adequate storage. We enjoyed out stay.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"midtown gem"
We stay in Nw York frequently since our daughter lives here. This experience was delightful -- the staff was so friendly and ready to help out in every way.The restaurant and intimate bar were a real surprise (especially in the theatre district)…a little pricey, but well worth it
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
kw
"Meh."
$120 for 12pm to 4pm parking. Left my hung bell checked items in closet when loading my car. No Bueno.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
I was very satisfied with my stay at the Iroquois. I stayed there for a week on business. The location was perfect for attending my meetings during the day and catching a show in the evenings. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful when I needed assistance sending a package to a client. The temperature of my room was a little warm for me and I wish I could have adjusted it on my own but other than that it was clean and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to my friends and family.
6 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great experience! !"
The room was high up and quiet which is nice when you're staying at such a great location in the center of the city that never sleeps. The service was excellent and the bathroom was impressive. My favorite part was that it was so conveniently located to almost everything you want to see in New York and the delicious fruit water they provide daily!! I can only hope my next Expedia trip to NY will be booked with the iroquois hotel!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Cozy little haven in the madness of Manhattan!"
Very comfortable, albeit a rather tight room. Exceptional bathroom, comfortable bed, work-table and television. Very helpful receptionist and loved the library and free Internet/printing services. Freshly infused cucumber water by the front door. Lots of little touches.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Yusuf Nasrullah
"Great for Time Square and Grand Central"
Positives: many - centrally located, well renovated, good size rooms, friendly staff, nicely scented toiletries, marble bathroom, bright and wide hallways, fast and big elevators especially for an historical building, comfy bed, and many more..... Negatives: small counter space around the sink, the hotel accommodates that by providing glass shelves near by. Water pressure in the shower is limited.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
stayed here multiple times. the location is terrific and the staff are all very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Staff great. Location, everything wonderful! So convenient to broadway. Great inexpensive diner for breakfast same block. Again, the staff was best anywhere & I travel a lot. My first time at Iroquois. Will definitely try to stay there on all trips to ny.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
This is a great little hotel close to Times Square. We were on the forth floor overlooking W 44th Street. There is a little street noise but it was not problematic. Location is everything and this hotel has it. Walking distance for all the great Broadway shows, restaurants on 9th Ave, and 5th Ave shopping.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Derrel
"Iroquois Double Bed Room"
The room was very small, very poorly lit and had a strange odor. There was a ball hair on the bathroom floor when we checked in. YUK! The internet was down for 24 hours during our stay. There wasn't a refrigerator or microwave in the room.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Patty
"HVAC"
For people who like a cool/cold room, be aware that very few rooms in this hotel have individually controlled thermostats. Temperature can only be adjusted in different zones on the entire floor. There is a thermostat on the wall, but its only function is to open and closes the vent. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"One of my favorite places to stay in NYC"
We were well taken care of at the Iroquois. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and to ensure that we had a great experience. To our surprise, they even upgraded our room to a presidential suite when the cleaning staff noticed a small leak in the bathroom. Overall excellent experience!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
amanda
"The Iroquois - US Open - 2014"
The Iroquois is a beautiful, quiet hotel with alot charm and character. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. It is near Times Square but it is an oasis from all the hustle and bustle of the area. It is convenient to the areas we visited and near the subway lines. We will try to stay there again when we visit.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Terry
"Our 3 generation getaway"
Mom, daughter and grandmother had their 1st trip together in NYC. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of The Iroquois. The location, staff, room and overall experience has created a wonderful memory for the 3 of us. We were able easily get to subway, walk to Central Park, Broadway Theatre and Times Square. We were helped by the friendly concierge who made our stay even more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great location and plenty quiet and comfortable"
Yes, the rooms are on the small side, but there's so much upside of this hotel: very friendly and helpful staff, great location for business or pleasure, and a quiet hotel near Times Square.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"DISAPPOINTED"
I'm torn. I really don't want to bash this hotel because are a lot of good things but I won't be staying there again. There were a lot of good things but not enough. I did like the location.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Sally
"Comfortable, clean and great staff!"
The Iroquois was the perfect location for a combined family get-together and theatre weekend. The cocktail lounge staff graciously facilitated our last-minute celebration and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We'll definitely do it again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Robin
"Big anniversary"
Excellent experience. Iroom was great but it was a suite. However we've stated there before and it remaines a favorite in NYC. Is very well located and the conceidge recommendations made the occasion memorable. Not fancy but comfortable and friendly.
bill
"MEH"
Nice hotel, nice staff, old school NYC and typically over priced and low in convenience. Everyone was very helpful and courteous but the room was very warm and the thermostat was as low as it could go. We had blinds over the window that did not open. Thank God because the view was atrocious. All I could see is a fire escape and broken restaurant vents. No coffee machines in rooms and the room was tiny. I was tripping over my own suitcases. If you are willing to pay a high price to stay in midtown at a prestige location that you may consider this but personally I like to get as much as I can for my money so image is just not enough for me.
castif
"Nice Hotel, good location, flexible check in"
Very nice hotel at reasonable rate. By far the nicest thing was that we were able to check into the room at 9:30 AM. All I needed to do was give them a call the day before and let them know.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"very clean boutique hotel!"
Stay was great! Staff was beyond friendly! Room very pristine (although pretty small). My only complaint would be the water pressure in the shower was very weak. Other than that, everything was perfect!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
kelabell28
"Excellent stay"
This is a small hotel between 5th and 6th Avenue a little ways from the bustle of Times Square. It is conveniently located and the service is excellent. The best thing about it though has to be the cocktail bar which is creative and worth the money for people who enjoy their mixed libations. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Really wanted a king bed as I was traveling with my granddaughter but the queen turned out to be fine.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome little hotel!"
We LOVE this little boutique hotel. The staff was great, helpful, polite, and kind. The room was more spacious than I expected, with a nice bathroom and comfortable bed. The prices were competitive, and we got more than we expected. Little chocolates on our pillows every night, nice linens. We were impressed. Also very queit, in a great central location.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
liz
"Greatvplace to stay"
Great place to stay... Small rooms, but service is great, rooms clean and right br everything
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location. Historic hotel."
Greeting was helpful and informative. Check-out was easy. In between, I could walk to almost everything I wanted/needed to do.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014