All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
209 West 87th Street, New York, NY, 10024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean, Cozy and Close"
The staff is friendly, the place is updated and very clean. Maid service is excellent. Close to the 1 train - a local that stops near most westside places of interest. Easy to catch a cab if you don't want the subway. Only negative is the smallness of the rooms - each is barely big enough for the double bed, tiny bathtub in our room, shower only in our daughter's room. However, we spent no time in the hotel except for sleeping so it was great.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Older hotel Upper West Side"
We made a reservation months in advance, but were given a room directly across from the elevator so heard noise from everyone who got off the elevators during the night. The room was clean and beds comfortable but there was nowhere to hang clothing, so we had to keep everything packed during our 5 day stay.. Because of noise we slept poorly.
Other trip May 26, 2015
lynne
"Great for short trip"
Really liked this NYC hotel. The room was small, but not terrible for NYC. It was clean and the bathroom looked new. The concierge was polite and helpful. The housekeeping staff did not speak english when we needed some towels, but they were very polite and managed to be helpful anyways. Free WiFi in the room worked on and off. Location is great - near several subway stations and only two blocks from Central Park. Overall we had a great stay at this hotel for our short trip and I would definitely book it again.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Brittany
"price doesn't match compared to other area hotels"
the hotel is very poor in amenities rooms are really small given how much they charge in the same area there are hotels that offer better facilities with the same price. I do not understand why can not return my money when I made a mistake booking the first time they kept the 142.00 without providing me with any services other hotels in the same area have a last minute cancellation without penalty Yes, the NYC is crowded but there are other options
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Tiny clean rooms and baths in a great area"
We opted for twin beds rather than a full size and were glad we did. The beds were ok, the room was tiny but clean, the windows had a view of a brick wall, the towels were good, the bathroom was very pretty but instead of a pedestal sink - a small vanity would have given us a place to put our toilet articles instead of the window sill. The closet was small - only 6 attached hangers - not long enough for my dress or my husbands jacket. We stacked our clothes on the small table/desk. For a night or two, it's fine, but as there's no space to put much stuff that's all. The neighborhood is great- very convenient for all we wanted to do.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Dorothy
"Nice upper west side hotel"
No frills, but gets the job done. Clean and friendly staff. Would stay there again.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Danny
"Nice hotel in a good area - small, clean room."
The front desk staff were helpful and gracious. The room was tiny but had been renovated with a clean private bath. Couldn't find the hook for hanging our clothes!
Other trip May 21, 2015
wdst
"Good hotel, good location."
My husband and I stayed here one night in May 2015. Hotel is located in Upper West Side, very close to Central Park. Room was clean but so tiny! Room a little more than a double bed, there is one foot space only between bed and wall. AC was very loud.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Tatiana
"New York Get Away"
We were there for a graduation and needed a quick, clean, safe place to spend just a day and a half. When we arrived the elevator was out of service so we had to walk up 4 flights of stairs. After we returned from dinner the elevator was fixed. Improvements: Rooms and beds were small and need better parking options. Best feature: Price, staff and clean room.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Sonya
Heater and fan run all night and too loud. I tried to turn them off but only the heater/AC would turn off, the fan just decided to turn on/off randomly by its own. Good thing that it was spring time so I don't really need heater nor AC in the room. The fan woke us up at night and is very very loud with low frequency/pitch sounds. Room is tiny. I guess this is good for people who only want to stay a night or two and be done with the city. Cheap price for the location.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Hotel Belnord"
Very nice staff. Room very small but clean and quiet. Great A/C unit!
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"short stay hotel"
The hotel was very clean and quiet, but the rooms were very small, the bathroom was bigger than the bedroom otherwise it was good, I would consider this hotel as a quick stopover stay hotel.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Nice time..."
The rooms are small but very clean and adequate for a one or two day stay. Great for concert at the Beacon,Museum of Natural History, Central Park, all within 10 block walk. You will be safe here just 1 minute from Broadway.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Rooms are terribly small. My college dorm room was a palace compared to this hotel room. Can barely fit two people in room at same time.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Scent was too much."
Tiny but big enough. The room smelled too much of cleaning products.
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
megan
"Great place!"
I was very impressed with the conditions (cleanliness, finish and repair) of the Belnord Hotel. Combined with its location, virtually adjacent to the subway system, I think it is an ideal place to stay in NYC.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Daniel R.
"Rooms are very very small"
The hotel is clean but the rooms are way too small, it feels like a cell. I would not recommend.
2 night trip May 7, 2015
"A walk in closet."
The smallest room I've ever stayed in. Horrible! Couldn't sit normally on the toilet because sink jutted out.. No ice bucket, BUT they had a communal refrigerator!!! Staff reasonably helpful. Good location but never stay there again .
Other trip May 10, 2015
college teacher
"Very nice for small units."
Ideally located for visiting friends, and the small rooms were recently renovated. I would have like blackout curtains but luckily I had a sleep eye cover. Very comfortable beds. Great free internet service.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Louise D
"TOO EXPENSIVE BUT NICE"
It was nice. TOO EXPENSIVE.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"do not go"
the most ridiculous hotel I have never been . the bed is horrible ad the room has this odd smile . omg it was bad
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
redeemer
"Rooms so small"
Rooms to small
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Small room in Upper Manhattan"
Too small space and very expensive. For a couple, basically you cannot do any work in the room, not even a space to stand. The front desk's expression is very cold, not friendly at all.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Wai-Yee
"Upper West Side Gem!"
I just love this charming "little" gem in the Upper West Side. I have stayed here for years and love the neighborhood (a couple of blocks from Central Park) as well as Riverside Park. Fabulous restaurants, and neighborhood feel. The subway is a block away on 86th for access mid/down town. Easy to get to JFK (via the airtrain/E or A train to the 1). The rooms are SMALL. Very clean and updated. But small. I am also small so for me it is perfect, but keep this in mind. Who comes to NYC to stay in the room though! Staff is friendly and I will be back! Even has free WiFi and updated flat screen TV's.
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Joan
"Great location, small rooms but clean and renewed"
Great location. Rooms are small but clean and recently renewed. Worked fine for me as I needed was a good place to sleep and shower!
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Carlos Augusto
"Brilliant Belnord."
Impeccably clean, ideally located, fantastically priced.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
robert
"One night at Belnord Hotel"
Late arrival OK. Hotel was very clean. Room was tiny. Bed very comfortable.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Colette
"This place sucks"
the bed was not secure and the towels were dirty
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great hotel on the upper west side of manhattan."
I was pleased with the great customer service from the front desk all the way to the house keeping crew. The hotel is in a very pleasent part of the city. The room was very clean and home feeling. I loved it very much and would stay again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
philip
"Delightful Hotel"
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel and were again extremely happy with it. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Beautiful and very clean rooms, the hotel is one block from a subway entrance and a wonderful little café is a block the other direction. The rooms are VERY small but this is Manhattan - you're not going to spend your time in a hotel room.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"a decent place at a decent price"
It's a perfectly good hotel with friendly staff at a very convenient location (the #1/9 subway is just 50 meters away). They have no food service but they do have free wifi and free kitchen facilities. The rooms are small but well arranged so that two people can comfortably stay there esp. if they are mostly outside during the day.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"A small nest on the Upper West Side"
A place to sleep in, no more. Very comfortable bed, and nice, though tiny bathroom. The room was startlingly small at first, but fine for an overnight. The floor was sticky. It's comfortable enough, with a view (5th floor) of nearby rooftops and pleasant light.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"convenient small upper west side hotel"
excellent location, good staff, wonderful prices. rooms are small, but comparable to that of other small hotels in Manhattan.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
robert
"good location, very clean and new rooms"
Very small rooms, but otherwise everything was ok. Close to Central Park, quiet.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"great location"
great location. close to subway and amenities. tiny room and bathroom but we would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
james
Room barely big enough to turn around in and hotel staff is rude. Not a good experience
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great and affordable small hotel ~"
Room was small, but clean and very nice contemporary decor.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Alma
"Pleasant and comfortable hotel"
Thank you for making our stay at Belnord Hotel a pleasant and comfortable experience. Our room was very clean and just sparkling. I will gladly recommend your hotel to friends and family. Mina Friborg
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Mina
"Location only...."
Was in NYC for business on a budget. First room shown, the door could barely open without hitting the bed. No night stand and no desk. Asked for another room...a little larger but still no desk even though they said there would be...don't even know where one would fit. Finally they gave me a newly renovated room with a desk...but their idea of a desk was nothing more than a make-up table and my laptop barely fit on it. Cramped but clean. Staff very very very unfriendly.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great little hotel!"
If you're looking for a nice, super clean, small, reasonably priced place in NYC in a great neighborhood-this is it! The rooms are small, but it's New York. My room was so clean and looked like it had just been re-done-it was beautiful. There are shops and great restaurants nearby and the subway is a block away.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ashley
"Claustrophobic!"
Well located,clean but oh so tiny even by NY standards.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Decent for one night stay"
The rooms are very small. The first room I was given the door literally bumped into the bed. I was traveling with baby and his stroller system could hardly fit inside the room or down the corridor. I had to ask for another room. The next room was only a few squares bigger. Aside from that, the room was clean, with a very modern bathroom and comfortable bed. one negative for me was the fact that there was no ramp to get baby stroller in and out of building.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Traveling Mom
"Quality, Great Price with small rooms"
Friendly, pleasant, clean, attentive. Rooms are SMALL, and this is the only thing that might be a problem. Was not a problem to me because I knew the rooms are small. The bathroom was super clean, updated. Lobby is sufficient. Starbuck's around the corner. Close to subway and bus. Felt very safe.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Price and location very good"
We stayed here two years ago, found this to be an"boutique" hotel located on upper west side, very clean and recently updated. close to the Central Park and excellent restaurants and museums. A bit shocked at how small the room was tho. About two feet only on three sides of the bed, bathroom was also very small but adequate. Well, tho it doesn't seem possible, our room this visit was EVEN SMALLER! About one foot around the bed, and water splashed on the floor when I washed my face in the small sink. Joked about having to stand in the bedroom to take a shower! To sum it up, if you want a clean room with a private bathroom (note NOT ALL NYC hotel rooms have a private bath), basically just for sleep and centrally located, pick this hotel. But I suggest two nights max.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jodi
"Great location, nice staff, VERY noisy inside"
I loved the location and the room was very clean. However, this hotel is very noisy inside. Both nights I was woken up at very odd hours by the floors vibrating (I still can't explain what that was) and people talking, doors slamming, etc. Bring ear plugs or something!
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
Valerie
"Convenient and pleasant"
Twin size beds were perfect for mother-daughter weekend in NYC. Clean and comfortable beds and bathroom.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Place to sleep at night close to Manhattan"
The hotel is in a relatively safe neighborhood, close to Central Park, Museums and only 3 minutes walking distance to the subway. The subway train comes every 3-5 minutes and takes only 10 minutes max to go to Times Square. This position makes this hotel an ideal place for tourists. The downside is that the rooms are very small. Let me describe the room size: There is a full size bed in the room. There is only space for a small bag on the left and right of the bed separately. The space at the front of the bed is only enough for a person to walk sideways to get to the other side. The room has a smaller bathroom with the toilet & tub in it. Overall, it is very small, but if you are going to sleep during the night and enjoy NYC during the day, it is Ok. The bed was really old and bad quality. I slept there for 6 nights and had a sore back in the end. All in all, the price is one of the lowest ones you can find in Manhattan area without going too much to Harlem. If you are looking for a safe place to stay at night and be close to downtown for a good price, this hotel is ideal.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Alper
Friendly staff, good location right by 86th street subway station.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"nice trip."
Very good location at Upper West Manhattan.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Artur
"Wow"
My stay in the hotel for the night was ok not the best hotel I have stayI'd at but for the night ok but wow the rooms are small
Other trip Apr 2, 2015