All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
300 Gravier St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Upscale."
Very pleasant. Classy upscale. Hotel. Service was great.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Yoli
"Great Night"
Fantastic , Great Room, , superior staff
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Magnificent Hotel in Great Location!"
I can't say enough about the Windsor Court. Although somewhat nondescript on the outside, the inside of the Windsor Court is magnificent and is eclipsed only by its unbelievably welcoming, helpful and respectful staff. Whatever we needed --- a roll-away bed, extra towels, a taxi --- the staff was always prompt, efficient and courteous. We got a suite, which was fine for my wife and I and three kids. The location is perfect: a five-minute stroll to the French Quarter, so close enough to everything but also kind of tucked away in a quiet corner of the city (even though it is across the street from a casino, you wouldn't know it). We did not rent a car for our five-day stay and we were fine.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"NOLA"
Hotel is aging, but a wonderful experience. Been 10 years since my let stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
retired
"Very nice hotel"
My wife and I went for an overnight trip last weekend. Had rather low expectations since most hotels in NOLA are kind of dirty, even if you stay at one of the nicer ones. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival. Room was immaculate, very cool layout and style. Staff was extremely friendly. The noise was pretty minimal outside which I understand is not the case closer to the quarter. French quarter is about a 10 minute walk. We will be staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
C Miller
Every thing was wonerful my husband and I enjoyed
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Wonderful"
Everyone was super helpful. In passing I mentioned it was my girlfriend birthday and later that day we found strawberries and a card wishing her a happy birthday. The little things. I will def go back there again.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Quaison
"Good location close to French Quarter but noisy."
The rooms are large and comfortable. Bath rooms are a little dated but big. Nice sitting area by the window to read the morning paper at the door. There is a workout area & pool which were pleasant and a great setting on the 4th floor, looking out to the buildings around. We liked the area, easy to walk to local cafes or to the French Quarter, Casino, new Riverwalk outlets and the Aquarium.
Other trip May 27, 2014
We recently stayed (again) at the Windsor Court - this time for Tulane graduation. This hotel is absolutely beautiful and it's art collection very engaging. The hotel staff is pleasant and helpful, but not exceptional (very picky on my part). We stayed in a suite which was large and very, very comfortable with a large sitting room, a well-separated bed room and two separate sink, mirror, bathroom setup....more space than at home! The hotel is easy walking distance to the art district, the river front and convention center and the French Quarter. This is my favorite hotel in New Orleans.
Other trip May 19, 2014
bill
"Beautiful Hotel centrally located."
I have been to New Orleans 10 times and have stayed at this Hotel for nine of my visits. Beautifully appointed rooms, upscale furnishings and décor throughout the hotel, friendly and responsive staff, immaculately maintained with a wonderful bar and restaurant. Hotel is close to the French Quarter and the Business District, one block from exclusive shopping with great restaurants (including August) in the immediate vicinity. Worth every penny of the price! Highly recommend!
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Anne McGarrett
"overpriced and overrated"
Despite booking 3 rooms months in advance, 2 of our 3 rooms were handicapped access rooms. Two of the rooms had malfuncting internet, refrigerators and TVs, none of which were fixed. Concierge was condescending and generally unhelpful.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
Dale
"very nice hotel near the river"
we only stayed one night but felt that the staff went out of their way to please......good location if you want to be in the center of restaurant choices and nightlife
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Elizabeth A
"Luxury hotel close to quarter and great restaurant"
We were upgraded from a junior suite to a suite. The suite was huge and absolutely gorgeous ! We had stayed here on our honeymoon night but had only come back this time for a quick get away. I love the location because its located by the better restaurants but only a short walk to the quarter and great shopping.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"comfortable"
Nice size room with comfortable sofa, easy chair, coffee table and side table. Bed was comfortable and bathroom had good counter space for toiletries. Hotel and room were clean and quiet. We made the mistake of booking the shuttle back to the airport. The hotel quickly and conveniently stored our luggage while we ate lunch after checkout and before scheduled departure time.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Perfect new Orleans Hotel"
Amazing Hotel! Great Service!
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Need to vacuum good"
If they vacuum, they do a terrible job. Food crumbs and dirts all over window and table area. Around beds and all other pieces of furniture were also dirty and unattended. I took my small pet and he got under the beds before I could check it first. Extremely dusty and dirty. We found food and gum wrapping among other things. Room service comes too early, as well.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Nadia
"3 DAYS IN NEW ORLEANS"
Wonderful treat for a 3-4 day couples getaway. Hotel filled with old world charm..... the private, quiet and luxurious atmosphere was so soothing after a noisy, active day filled with walking tours of the city. Loved the food at the 2nd floor bar, breakfast delicious (quiet expensive)
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
r
"Fabulous"
Perfection. Hotel was gorgeous, and the staff was terrific. I don't ever want to stay anywhere else in New Orleans.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2014
"Great place to stay."
This hotel met all our expectations except for the maid service. It was somewhat slow in cleaning the room and then wanted to do turn-down service shortly thereafter. We asked them to come back, but they did not. The location was good for both the Superdome and the french quarter.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
billy
This is a very nice hotel, probably the best in New Orleans. The location is preferred over the noisy and busy French Quarter and the staff is outstanding. The public space is beautiful and the junior suite was spacious and very comfortable. The only shortcoming was in day to day maintenance--not bad, but not as super clean as I would expect from a four- or five-star hotel. The spa is nice, too.
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"A 4.5 Hotel?"
Nice lobby, lounge, restaurant areas. Food was good; however, room service very poor. My room needed some TLC: walls badly marred, rug stained in places, electric outlet plates coming off the wall, big crack in the bathroom sink, water faucet in sink not secured and could be twisted around, and the television remote needed batteries or was malfunctioning for some other reason. The lounge area was my favorite place. The bartenders were friendly and interesting to talk to. They made a super good Ramos Fizz! I did get a couple spa treatments in the hotel. The facial was pretty good; however, the young lady did not do a requested waxing for me. She said my face did not need it. I was disappointed when I got home and looked in the mirror to see I did need it in places. She never looked at my face with a light and magnified mirror as all other facial technicians have done. The pedicure also was pretty good; however, not a $110 pedicure! The sauna and steam room were just all right. It was not the spa of a 4.5 star hotel! I must say, however, the staff in the spa were very nice and accommodating. If I return to New Orleans, I will definitely try another hotel. I have stayed in many 4.0 star hotels that were much nicer.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Christine
"Great location, nice view of the river."
We had a great experience there on our honeymoon. They gave us a free upgrade with a great view of the river over Harrahs. A perfect location nestled between the French Quarter and the business district with its many restaurants. The bar is amazing! Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Best hotel in NOLA"
Our experience was amazing from the moment we stepped into Windsor Ct. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. We were on club level and I must say it was worth every penny!
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Windsor court"
My only complaint is that the room could have been a little cleaner
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Wonderful staff, beautiful atmosphere!"
The hotel is situated approximately 2 blocks from French Quarters - I would recommend NOT staying in the midst of the Quarter - it can be noisy and busy.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Jackie
"Convenient location"
Stately hotel with a very accommodating staff. The hotel is in need of some maintenance to raise it to it's previously pristine state.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Wonderful 5 days
4 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Betty Brown
"Awesome New Years Eve"
We spent our anniversary at the Windsor Court in New Orleans and could not have had a better time. The hotel is better than described and the river front view was perfect for the fireworks show. Highly recommend and we will return.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Great, but honking valets ruin sleep."
Really great place, I'm surprised by some of the reviews indicating 'shabbiness' of some sort. Rooms are lovely and comfortable. Staff is well trained and friendly. What lets it down is the car valets blowing horns 24/7 when entering the garage. Don't they realize folks are trying to sleep in the hotel?! Once that is remedied I'll return.
4 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Satisfied"
Great hotel and certainly satisfied with my stay. Just wish I would have been accommodated with my request for 2 queen beds instead of one king.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
C.T. Jume
"Windsor Court is always lovely."
While the Windsor Court is as lovely as ever, and the Christmas decorations were wonderful, the Grill Room was a big disappointment. Having not eaten there for a number of years, we found the service to be poor and the presentation of the dishes on the plate to be almost unappetizing ('tho the prices are as high as ever). In a nutshell--stay but don't eat!
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2013
"Doesn't everyone know this already?"
Really, what more can be said about the Windsor Court that hasn't been said already? It is a large hotel with the style, grace, flavor and personal service of the boutique hotels. As I drove away I tried to think of what could have made my stay any more enjoyable. I was still working on it when we crossed over the California border.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2013
Bill Stewart
"Beautiful hotel with a view"
Hotel exceeded expectations. Staff very friendly. Made you feel welcome. Can't say enough about ambience of the Windsor Court. Decor is excellent. Room had a beautiful view of New Orleans at night. Had a great time.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Wes
"Excellent service, rooms, and food"
Very obliging service, especially at front desk, clean and beautifully appointed rooms. Highly recommend eating at the hotel's Grill Room- food is on the expensive side, but is worth it.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
The staff was wonderfull. Club lounge staff exceeded expectations. This will be the hotel we stay at for any trip to New Orleans.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Loved it!!!
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Convenient location for walking to New Orleans sites - very lovely hotel - loved the fresh flowers in the foyer
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Room was huge, location great, one of my favorite hotels...
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"good location but did not live up to reputation"
The service was not what we expected. We received turn down service two out of three nights. Left the room one day and asked that the room be made up. Returned two hours later and it was not done. When we called the concierge, we were put through to housekeeping who did not answer. One night our room was left unlocked after turn down. Returned one afternoon to find tools and a ladder in the room. Worker returned to the room and entered without even knocking. given incorrect information about tv service from concierge too. get your act together or charge less!
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
loved the roominess of the suite. great bathroom
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"World Class Experience"
This hotel is directly across the street from Harrah's Casino and a short walk to the French Quarter. This is a world class hotel that provides superior accommodations and amenities. If you want to stay in one of the top hotels in New Orleans, this should be on your short list.
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
MikeBack2
"One of favorites. Great location and beautiful."
Always enjoy WC. Great staff, wonderful suites and so much charm.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Elliott
Because the Windsor Court is overbooked most of the time, there is no need to worry about customer service. The first night alarms (false) sent guests into the street at 1:30 am, with no explanation. The reservation for one of our rooms was cancelled by the hotel. They explained that since there were 2 reservations under the same name, they assumed it was a duplicate and cancelled it without contacting us. One night our suite was 62 degrees, after the thermostat was "fixed", it did not get below 80 degrees. Very frustrating.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Didn't like NOLA but loved the hotel"
Very gracious hotel. Fantastic classic daiquiri's in the Grill Room bar. Bedding is too heavy on the beds though. All of the hotels think they need to have comforters on the bed which are nice but when you are in a hot, humid, southern city... bedding like that is too much.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Fran
Nice hotel.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Classy Comfort in NOLA!"
5 nights of shear delight! Beautiful room (not dusted very well, however) with a lovely view of the river. The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in with soft, fluffy pillows. Room service was prompt and offerings were excellent. Cocktails and appetizers in hotel restaurant were wonderful! Had the grilled octopus and the charcuterie. Lovely pool and fitness center is great, too! VERY FRIENDLY STAFF! Be careful with the mini bar and snacks in the room! All are monitored by "sensor" and we were mistakenly charged for items that we did not consume! They were removed from our bill but be sure to check your bill when checking out! Overall an excellent experience and we will most definitely return to this first class hotel!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Patty
"quiet location in heart of city"
everything was great staff helpful in every way no wait for car surprised us with an extra refrig when they saw all the food we had rooms cleaned in timely fashion helpful suggestions will stay again
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"One of NOLA's best."
Always a wonderful stay at Windsor Court. Great location and quick walk back into the Quarter. We love the convenience to many restaurants, casino and Super Dome. This is a beautiful hotel with wonderful staff and such character.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Elliott
Windsor Courts has long been a favorite and our recent stay did not disappoint. The rate was quite reasonable compared to other quotes received from similar and lesser hotels in New Orleans.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"An absolute gem"
This hotel is truly a gem! We stayed here on the way back from Seaside, Florida. On the way to Seaside, we stayed at the Ritz and it was horrible!! The Windsor Court staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, well kept and comfortable. And the surrounding area felt much safer than that of the Ritz. Overall it is a lovely, ideal, luxury boutique hotel with lots of New Orleans charm.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013