All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
300 Gravier St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Clean
    Bad internet service
"Lovely hotel"
Pleasant atmosphere, good food, courteous servers. Only complaint was mattresses in were in poor condition and extremely uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Southern Hospitality"
Courteous and friendly staff. The complimentary cocktails were a very welcoming gesture. The Jr. Suite was very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"really fantastic!"
fantastic! I can't believe how good the service was from everyone in the hotel, and the hotel was very tastefully decorated. Overall, a 5 star experience. Jack & Thao
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
jack
"Perfect mini break"
We were greeted with a smile from the time we pulled in and the valet took our car. We were greeted with a smile and a room upgrade from the reception desk. The Club Level staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The bed was divine. I loved the shower. I can not say enough great things about this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lori
"Moments of celebration 2015"
We were celebrating 20 yrs of marriage and my wife's Birthday and we couldn't have chosen a better hotel. We plan to celebrate more memorable moments at the Windsor.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Used the hotel for a weekend get away with the family. Both the hotel and service were great and exceeded our expectations.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ivaylo
"Best hotel ever!"
From check in to check out....the experience is elegant and deluxe but also so friendly, helpful and warm....the staff are a joy from desk staff to waitstaff to housekeeping staff...it was a joy to stay at Windsor Court hotel...and I have never posted a review this glowing before- but in this case it is well deserved!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Very luxurious and very nice service."
The hotel was excellent. It's extremely luxurious and I was given free upgrade from a regular room to a suite without even asking for one! The service was excellent, too. My only complaint was that the so-called "high-speed" internet access that you pay extra for is actually pretty slow and unreliable. I couldn't use it for skype calls. Still, I would happily stay there again.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
great! staff super friendly and polite, helpful. not a bad comment at all, would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Great place to stay. Would stay there again. My only issue was noise on the street. The windows are pretty thin. I woke up a couple of times even with the amazing bed and great room.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Brandon
"Classy and Comfortable"
Elegant hotel with exceptional service. To accommodate my slightly early arrival they gave me a room more fitting of my needs. The service was exceptional as is the decor. This was my second stay at the Windsor Court and I will certainly return.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2015
Todd
"A fallen gem... No longer what it used to be"
Great historic building, with gaudy new interior decorator. They had LED Christmas lights and cheap decor this winter. The service is rude and distracted. Everyone is looking for a tip without working for one. The restaurant is careless with food orders and remains expensive despite a fall in quality. You can still go for afternoon tea, but without a dress code you may find yourself next to people in shorts and ball caps. It's getting closer every year to a holiday inn sort of experience!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Sebastian
"Nice hotel in NOLA"
Stayed 2 nights here for a local convention. Very nice, old style charm and luxury. Fixture in bathroom was broken but fixed quickly. Also had some malfunctioning equipment in the fitness center. Very friendly staff. Good location; next to Harrah's, close to convention center and French quarter not too far either. Pricey, but affordable with VIP Expedia coupon.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Perfect location and lovely room"
We always stay here when we can afford a bit of a luxury. The location is great. The rooms are nice and quiet. Hotel staff excellent.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jackie
"a little bit of a disappointment"
i must admit that i was a little disappointed in the windsor court hotel. i was under the impression it was recently renovated but i actually found it kind of tired. the service was great, and we were able to check in earlier than the 3:00 usual time which was much appreciated . i especially disliked that there was nowhere to sit i the lobby as it is used only for afternoon tea. the sitting area upstairs felt removed from activity.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
donna
"Née Orleans gem"
Club level staff was excellent. Overall, best hotel for enjoying what New Orleans has to offer.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Hotel was tops in home away from home"
Everything about my stay was top rating and I will return in the future!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
BJ
"Limiting"
I was in NO for a sporting event my son participated in. This was not the right hotel to stay in under those circumstances. No refrigerator so had to buy a cooler to keep snacks and sandwich makings cold. And no ice machine available on our floor. Yes, our small ice bucket was filled once a day and I appreciated that. But I needed more. Bottom line: I'm sure WCH is great for expense account business travel. Look elsewhere if you need to take responsibility for more of your own care.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Sebastian
"Classy hotel near the Quarter"
We stayed here to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Great place to relax, experience New Orleans, but not too close to the craziness.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Beautiful, but quiet hotel."
Stayed in a junior suite that was beautiful, but a little dark lighting wise. The hotel bar, the Polo Lounge is beautiful, but a bit quite. The staff make the hotel well worth staying here over the Ritz or the Hotel Monteleone-although the live entertainment at both are head and shoulders over the Windsor Court.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Howard
"Absolutely delightful-"
First class staff & accommodations. Beautiful room, wonderful room room service, couldn't have been more relaxing after an exhausting few days of business travel. Just wish I would have been there for long weekend stay. Staff was friendly and my wish was their command. Bed & linens were superb.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
elizabeth
We had a room issue at check in due to some unforseen water damage to a few of their rooms and the hotel more than offset the inconvenience. They went way beyond what would have made me feel good about the situation. Things happen some times that are beyond our control and they responded beautifully.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Top Notch NOLA"
Always a pleasure staying at this hotel. Staff are wonderful, lobby inviting, location is perfect and convenient to so much love the rooms, especially the suites. This is one of my favorites in New Orleans and always at the top of my list when visiting there.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Elliott
"clearly superior"
old world charm coupled with a responsive and cordial staff. not easy to find this level of quality at most hotels
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
great location. Friendly staff. Nice Rooms. Excellent workout area
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Wonderful atmosphere. Good location. Helpful staff"
Very good experience. Would highly reccomend.great restaurant.excellent service.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Dolly
"French quarter wonder!"
This place is absolutely fabulous! You feel like royalty! It's also located in the French quarters close to the aquarium and anything else in the French quarters that you'd like to do/see! We will absolutely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tina
"Best hotel in the world"
Wonderful old school hotel. Impeccable service. 24 hour concierge services at the club level. The best.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great Experience"
The hotel was great, the staff was very nice to us. The location was the best part- everything was almost walking distance or a bike ride away. Our room was awesome.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice close to entertainment"
Nice hotel AC either hot or cold no good balance. Time to remodel bathrooms sink cracked tub surround cracked
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Fabulous!!"
We had a fabulous time at the Windsor Court! The staff were helpful every time we needed any thing! The staff in the concierge room were terrific! I and my guests felt so comfortable, and it made my visit even more enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Debbie
"True luxury"
The Windsor court is the perfect NOLA hotel. Great location by the casino, fine dining and French quarter. Also, the pool is to die for. We had some small issues with leaks in the ceiling and other plumbing but it didn't seem like something that would normally occur. Overall, A++
4 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Sahar
"Short but sweet"
We arrived several hours before check-in time, so I asked if we could drop off our bags while we wandered around New Orleans. The receptionist said no problem, but let's see if we can get you into your room...which they did, at 11am! And what a beautiful room it was, with a great view of the city looking out towards the French Quarter. The room was great, the facilities were clean (pool and fitness center) and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Upscale."
Very pleasant. Classy upscale. Hotel. Service was great.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Yoli
"Great Night"
Fantastic , Great Room, , superior staff
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Magnificent Hotel in Great Location!"
I can't say enough about the Windsor Court. Although somewhat nondescript on the outside, the inside of the Windsor Court is magnificent and is eclipsed only by its unbelievably welcoming, helpful and respectful staff. Whatever we needed --- a roll-away bed, extra towels, a taxi --- the staff was always prompt, efficient and courteous. We got a suite, which was fine for my wife and I and three kids. The location is perfect: a five-minute stroll to the French Quarter, so close enough to everything but also kind of tucked away in a quiet corner of the city (even though it is across the street from a casino, you wouldn't know it). We did not rent a car for our five-day stay and we were fine.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"NOLA"
Hotel is aging, but a wonderful experience. Been 10 years since my let stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
retired
"Very nice hotel"
My wife and I went for an overnight trip last weekend. Had rather low expectations since most hotels in NOLA are kind of dirty, even if you stay at one of the nicer ones. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival. Room was immaculate, very cool layout and style. Staff was extremely friendly. The noise was pretty minimal outside which I understand is not the case closer to the quarter. French quarter is about a 10 minute walk. We will be staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
C Miller
Every thing was wonerful my husband and I enjoyed
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Wonderful"
Everyone was super helpful. In passing I mentioned it was my girlfriend birthday and later that day we found strawberries and a card wishing her a happy birthday. The little things. I will def go back there again.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Quaison
"Good location close to French Quarter but noisy."
The rooms are large and comfortable. Bath rooms are a little dated but big. Nice sitting area by the window to read the morning paper at the door. There is a workout area & pool which were pleasant and a great setting on the 4th floor, looking out to the buildings around. We liked the area, easy to walk to local cafes or to the French Quarter, Casino, new Riverwalk outlets and the Aquarium.
Other trip May 27, 2014
We recently stayed (again) at the Windsor Court - this time for Tulane graduation. This hotel is absolutely beautiful and it's art collection very engaging. The hotel staff is pleasant and helpful, but not exceptional (very picky on my part). We stayed in a suite which was large and very, very comfortable with a large sitting room, a well-separated bed room and two separate sink, mirror, bathroom setup....more space than at home! The hotel is easy walking distance to the art district, the river front and convention center and the French Quarter. This is my favorite hotel in New Orleans.
Other trip May 19, 2014
bill
"Beautiful Hotel centrally located."
I have been to New Orleans 10 times and have stayed at this Hotel for nine of my visits. Beautifully appointed rooms, upscale furnishings and décor throughout the hotel, friendly and responsive staff, immaculately maintained with a wonderful bar and restaurant. Hotel is close to the French Quarter and the Business District, one block from exclusive shopping with great restaurants (including August) in the immediate vicinity. Worth every penny of the price! Highly recommend!
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Anne McGarrett
"overpriced and overrated"
Despite booking 3 rooms months in advance, 2 of our 3 rooms were handicapped access rooms. Two of the rooms had malfuncting internet, refrigerators and TVs, none of which were fixed. Concierge was condescending and generally unhelpful.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
Dale
"very nice hotel near the river"
we only stayed one night but felt that the staff went out of their way to please......good location if you want to be in the center of restaurant choices and nightlife
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Elizabeth A
"Luxury hotel close to quarter and great restaurant"
We were upgraded from a junior suite to a suite. The suite was huge and absolutely gorgeous ! We had stayed here on our honeymoon night but had only come back this time for a quick get away. I love the location because its located by the better restaurants but only a short walk to the quarter and great shopping.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"comfortable"
Nice size room with comfortable sofa, easy chair, coffee table and side table. Bed was comfortable and bathroom had good counter space for toiletries. Hotel and room were clean and quiet. We made the mistake of booking the shuttle back to the airport. The hotel quickly and conveniently stored our luggage while we ate lunch after checkout and before scheduled departure time.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Perfect new Orleans Hotel"
Amazing Hotel! Great Service!
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Need to vacuum good"
If they vacuum, they do a terrible job. Food crumbs and dirts all over window and table area. Around beds and all other pieces of furniture were also dirty and unattended. I took my small pet and he got under the beds before I could check it first. Extremely dusty and dirty. We found food and gum wrapping among other things. Room service comes too early, as well.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Nadia
"3 DAYS IN NEW ORLEANS"
Wonderful treat for a 3-4 day couples getaway. Hotel filled with old world charm..... the private, quiet and luxurious atmosphere was so soothing after a noisy, active day filled with walking tours of the city. Loved the food at the 2nd floor bar, breakfast delicious (quiet expensive)
Other trip Mar 22, 2014