All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fun in NOLA."
Great location in the Quarter. Can walk to most restaurants. Pool in Hotel was great place to detoxify and relax/
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Classic New Orleans charm"
Cool room, very comfortable bed. Great location, close to everything in the French Quarter. Friendly staff. Only complaint was the room was a little small, but overall stay was great.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Nicole
"Great hotel!"
Fantastic!
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Cindy
"The best you can get!"
Gorgeous hotel in the heart of the French Quarter. Close to everything.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Anthony
"It is OK, not great for the price."
Fairly nice property, but the staff seemed to be somewhat confused and did not follow through on little things, like water requested with breakfast never arrived, no offer of water upon leaving, long wait for car (and I tip well). Everyone was very nice, just not real efficient. Also, be careful of the balcony on the back side as there are some very loud bars at the end of the block.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"very overrated"
Overpriced. Not very clean. Very small. Smell of smoke.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Dennis
"Perfect choice"
What a great boutique hotel right in the heart of the French quarter, but without the noise. Definately we'll be coming back
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"mr."
Had great time visiting new Orleans the hotel was right in the center of where wanted to go
4 night romance trip May 5, 2015
robert
"Nice Hotel, Not Nice Valet"
The hotel was very comfortable and welcoming. Bathroom was lovely and the shower was a delight. My only problem was with the valet service who asked me to wait when I called down to retrieve my car. He put he phone down but I could hear him interacting with another guest but he ignored my call when he was finished because all I heard was singing and whistling. When I confronted him at the front door he laughed and ignored my concern. Had I been a business person with a meeting I would have been very upset. His reaction to my concern was less than satisfactory.
3 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
marjorie
"Just magnificent!"
Probably the best hotel in New Orleans! It's located right in the middle of it all. Plenty of things to do within walking distance from the hotel. It has all of the old world New Orleans charm with all of the new amenities. I will be staying here again!
2 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Willessa
"Do not stay here"
The hotel thought nothing of putting us in a room that shared a wall with a night club pn the 2nd floor. When we asked to have it addressed the staff at the front desk acted as if we were putting them out.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Excellent Place to Stay in the French Quarter"
We had a wonderful stay at this centrally located hotel in the French Quarter. The staff was very nice, especially the concierge who helped/advised us on sightseeing and jazz club options. The hotel is very well kept up and the lobby and public rooms sparkle. Our handicapped-accessible room near the elevator was quite large, but could have accommodated more closet space. It was kept clean and tidy by the housekeeping staff. We felt that the restaurant prices for breakfast were very reasonable for a hotel of this high quality. Try to book a room around the hotel's inner courtyard. These rooms do not get the noise from people celebrating on Bourbon Street.
4 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Louis
"The "Cresent" train the "Cresent City""
We took a train to New Orleans from Tuscaloosa, Al with another couple and had a ball in the Big Easy!
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
"Expensive & not just the room!"
We were not told that to park our car somewhere away from the hotel would be around 35.00plus/day...that was a shock!
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"We've decided this is our go-to hotel!"
Everything was fabulous! Only complaint is the pillows were a tad hard for me. Staff were prompt and polite. Very welcoming!
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"Great location, nice staff but dirty room."
This is a great location and staff is really nice. With that being said this was the first hotel I booked on website that did not match published description and I was disappointed in. It is an old hotel and that comes with its challenges but our room was dirty. There was a hairnet hanging on the lamp shade, wire from radio was strung on lamp and I don't think furniture was ever moved to vacuum. Also if you wanted room service after certain time you needed to go to front desk to order and pay in cash. Kind of odd I thought.
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Christine
"really enjoyed our stay, hope to stay there again"
Staff were all very friendly and attentive. Food very good. Good room service.
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Deronda
"Great hotel, with a couple of small "buts""
Pros: Beautiful lobby and friendly staff. Great location nearby everything in the French Quarter. Clean rooms, nicely appointed. Cons: Noisy housekeeping staff in the mornings. Loud chatter at 9am when vacationing people are trying to sleep in. Maybe just got unlucky with the wrong person assigned to my floor. Room was very small. Not a lot of space to maneuver.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Wonderful hotel and perfect location. Had dinner across the street and the Orleans Winebar & Bistro - really good. Did all the sights - Cafe Du Monde, grayling Bus Tour, rode the streetcar to the Garden District and saw some great jazz. A really action -packed two days.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Stephen
"good times in new orleans"
everyone was very friendly and helpful. service was great and location great. would recommend hotel .
4 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Joel
"Excellent Hotel in the heart of the Quarter"
Perfect location if you are there to enjoy the Quarter. Excellent service and beautiful hotel, bar, and pool.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Great Experience (but bad overbooked start)"
Started badly when we were told that they overbooked and were therefore put up at a "Sister" hotel (at their expense) for one night. The sister hotel was not even close to the quality of the Bourbon Orleans. And...despite handing them the letter explaining that there should be no charge, and confirming it on my way out, the charge still hit my credit card; however, tanks to the effort of the Bourbon Orleans, it was eventually reversed. On the other hand, the Bourbon Orleans was great. Absolutely no criticism of anything about the hotel, its staff, service, location, etc. I highly recommend staying there...just make sure you don't fall victim to overbooking.
4 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Keith
"Our Wedding Weekend"
We went for our wedding weekend and had a wonderful stay! The hotel staff are amazing and I cannot possibly say enough good things about them. The hotel is beautiful and the location cannot be beat. My only complaint is that our room smelled a little musty, so I had to buy a room freshener, but other than that it was fantastic. I loved the "freebies" -- the coffee/tea in the lobby in the mornings, the tea/flavored water in the afternoons, the free water in the rooms and the free wi-fi. It is always nice to have those sorts of things that most hotels charge for these days. It doesn't cost the hotel much, but makes a huge impression on the guests. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay!
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Shari
"It's all about location"
Quaint but dated. Staff friendly. Linens suck. WiFi sketch. So really...it's all about the Central French Quarter location.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
We loved this hotel. Great location in the French Quarters. The pool was fabulous...heated too! Would highly recommend!!!
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Donald
"Great getaway."
This was a mother daughter trip, celebrating her birthday. She had never been to New Orleans and staying in the French Quarter was a no-brainier. The hotel staff was courteous and welcoming. Ron, the concierge I spoke to, was extremely helpful in arranging two tours. The hotel is convenient to everything; my only suggestion is to request a room facing the courtyard so the nightlife of Bourbon Street doesn't disturb your sleep.
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
I'm from New Orleans and this is the BEST hotel as far as location, in the French quarter. I will stay here whenever I come "back home"...... Dr Martin
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
james
"Revisit after 46 years!"
My husband was there 46 years ago and the hotel was just as nice then as now!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Bourbon Orleans"
Great location, impeccable service, beautiful space. Just bring a fan to block out the late-night noise from Bourbon Street. Will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great!"
Perfect location in the French Quarter! Within walking distance to everything!
3 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Not happy overall"
The hotel was okay and it was in a good location. The problems with the hotel were in the cleanliness and some areas of service. The front desk and concierge were very good, but there were two issues with the bar area and housekeeping. One of the bartenders was less than friendly and very condescending to me. I asked if the bartender could open a bottle of wine for me that I had bought outside of the hotel and she refused to do so. She said it was against policies because it "was dangerous". What, dangerous to open a bottle of wine? I never heard of such a thing. She was very rude to me and did it while having a smile on her face, that was pretty unbelievable. And another situation was when we were sitting by the pool in the evening and housekeeping came out to clean up the area and she was pretty much hostile. She was throwing around the chairs, slamming the dishes and being very disruptive. We actually made a hasty exit because of how she was acting. The hotel did not pick up room service dishes. The whole time we were at the hotel there were the same room service plates outside of one particular room and the pool area was always dirty. Overall, I would never stay there again, especially considering I spent $500 for 2 nights.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"No"
Enjoyed the hotel and its location. The food was very go
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Use this hotel only if you need no sleep."
I did not get any sleep due to the noise on Bourbon street. I get that it's Bourbon street, a party area, I so wish I would have asked foe an interior room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Janet
"FUN"
Great getaway!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Hotel in a Great City."
Really wonderful place. Rooms were clean service was great. We received a few extra drink tickets because our room wasn't ready on time but this was no problem! The bar tenders are very good. Great hotel in a great city!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great staff/Location."
Great staff, perfect location 1 block from Bourbon Street.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Teresa
"A MUST STAY EXPERIENCE"
We were in town for the Journey concert. From the time we pulled up to the hotel to the time we left the courtesy and service was amazing. Our room was ready upon arrival and the friendliness of the staff made for a great experience. My next stay in NOLA will definitely at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Loretta
"Overpriced"
Room was not ready booked a king ... They put us in a small room with a Queen ... Over priced ... Great location ... Other than the check in clerks staff was nice ... Off site parking do not like
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Walking distance to everything!"
We always stay here because of its location and friendly service. Everyone is eager to answer any questions you may have and if you have the pleasure if meeting Caleb you will not forget him. We used our two free drink tickets in the bar and ended up hanging out there most of the night because the entertainment was great and the bar tenders were up to having converstations. We did breakfast room service and the filet and eggs were amazing. I have stayed here around 10 times and will continue to stay here whenever I visit New Orleans. Lastly, it is right off of Bourbon St but you cannot hear any of the noise from the rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Ryan
"our staycation"
Loved the french quater suite with balcony...loved loved loved...but could tell it wasnt cleaned as food...crumbs on floor from previous guest...hair on stairs and bathroom floor not as clean...
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"new Orleans"
Beautiful place, parking kind of expensive.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
robert
"Great place to stay!"
We had a great time!! Beautiful hotel!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Stay Here"
Great location and value. Lots of history.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Terence
"Location, Location, Location!"
This hotel has a location to die for. It is a 20 minute walk to the Marigny, the CBD, the Riverfront Walk. It just can't be beat. Rooms are fine not 5 star but fine for the amount of time you spend in them. Staff is very nice and the concierge is wonderful. Food is ok for breakfast. We ate there before we left for the airport. I will never stay anywhere else. This was our 5th time to New Orleans and this is the location to be in. We asked for a room not facing Bourbon. We faced St. Ann and it can get a little noisy. We didn't care. The location and price were great!
5 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Nina
"Great location/ could've been better"
I felt harassed by the bell guys. I was asked to show my room key plus my id several times. I felt like they felt I shouldn't be there. Also, I was under the understanding that they had free breakfast. NOT!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Charlotte
"Awesome Stay"
Friendly and helpful staff. Small rooms but great location! Beautiful hotel! Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Teshiina
"Charming hotel"
This was a quick two day trip to New Orleans, from Destin, FL.
4 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Danielle
"Can't wait to return"
Amazing place to stay. Right in the middle of the quarter, but luxurious. Great rooms, restaurant and cocktail lounge. We will stay there upon our return
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Wonderful stay and great hotel!
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015