All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location to the nightlife
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
Yolanda
it was ok
2 night trip Jan 31, 2016
"Honeymooning Win"
The room was comfortable and in a great location. We had a great view of the courtyard and despite it being a Mardi Gras weekend, we were not disturbed by street noise. The hotel was right in the center of the French Quarter, putting us close to great attractions, great restaurants, and plenty of sightseeing opportunities. Also, the bar was a great place with a solid house band! The staff was kind and helpful. For a honeymoon weekend getaway, this was a great hotel! One minor annoyance: one of the lamps in the room was broken and would not turn off at all.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
single cup coffeemaker inconvenient.
3 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"The perfect hotel"
Outstanding hotel and excellent staff! The balcony suites are the way to go to really see the French Quarter at night.
8 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Jacob U
In my many trips to New Orleans, I enjoy this hotel more than any of the others I have stayed at. It is convenient, friendly, clean and accessible. The one issue that I have is the location of the shampoo and soap directly under the shower head. The showerhead does not move and makes it difficult to get clean.
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
"Great Hotel in French Quarter"
Very friendly staff, beautiful place, great location!
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Renee
"Overall great place!!!"
I have stayed in a few hotels in the area, and for being in an old part of town close to places not kept up, the hotel was in fantastic shape. It is clear they stay on top of maintenance. Staying in the summer with the courtyard pool would be fun. The bar, lobby, and entire first floor were very nice and the staff was outstanding. Our room - though clean on the surface - needed a deep clean in the bathroom (walls and corners and shower drain), but overall it was a great stay. Be sure to include $40 to $50 per night for parking a vehicle onto your rate. We have traveled extensively over the years for work - and I am not lying - the beds were the most comfortable beds (and pillows) we have ever slept in. We manage condos on the coast, and we were pulling out labels to find out the brands on the mattresses and pillows so that we could purchase same. For being in a city where you want to get out and walk, it was hard to get out of bed - that's how comfortable they were!
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Sherry
"great stay!"
great hotel with outdoor pool 1 block from French Market.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
"Bourbon Street #1"
Location, location, location.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Ronald
A wonderful oasis in the heart of the French quarter. Great bloody Mary's
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was great
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
ALBERT
"Christmas time"
Great time, Great place. Rooms was quiet. Will return the next time we are in New Orleans. The Lobby Christmas decoration look fabulous.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
J PIERRE
"Nice centrally located hotel in the French Quarter"
Chose to stay at this hotel to be close to all the sites of the French Quarter in New Orleans. Only stayed one night and wanted to optimize time. Hotel staff was great. Check-in was easy and quick. Valet service was awesome but a bit pricey. Older hotel with great decor. Room was small but king bed was very comfortable. Very convenient to walk around the area which was perfect for our needs. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Steps to the French Quarter Action."
Great Hotel in the Heart of the Action. The staff was attentive and friendly.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Jay
"the number one place to stay"
I have traveled to New Orleans many times over the past twenty five years and stayed in many of its hotels. A great staff and great accommodations make this one of the best places in the city and its location in the heart of the French Quarter only makes it that much more attractive.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Sandra
"Good stay, I highly recomended"
Did not have my room selection available, I was given a 2 Beds instead of a King, but it was OK.
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
We are sorry to hear we did not have the room type you were hoping for. We hope you enjoyed your stay other than that!
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"New Orleans is EXACTLY as advertised!"
Loved Nee Orleans! Room was great, but it's $36 a day for parking. Great location, but don't plan on a quiet night of sleep. You're in the Quarter adjacent to Bourbon Street, so it doesn't start quieting down until after 2:00 am. All in all a very good place to stay. Doormen and Front Desk personnel were great, and we felt safe there. Not many elevators, so if you get stuck on the wrong side, it's quite a walk from the elevator to your room. Vibe, music, food, art, shopping...all as good as advertised! Would definitely stay here again!
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi John! Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we thank you for your loyalty!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Great room & staff"
Great room but was over the bar & band played late.
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Thank you for your candid feedback. We have shared your noise concern with our management team, and we appreciate your review!
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Not Provided
"French Quarter break"
Great location in the French Quarter. Very convenient for trip with 85 year old mother in law. Easy walk to all activities we wanted to visit.
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi William, Thank you for the glowing review! We are pleased you enjoyed your visit with us!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
"Good French Quarter Hotel."
Hotel lobby very clean and well maintained, excellent friendly staff. Room was small but comfortable. We did ask the staff to clean up some very dusty walls right opposite the AC which they did immediately. Why are many hotel rooms so dark these days? Some more lamps or light fittings would be helpful. Room overlooked the pool but shutters on the window kept a lot of light out. No curtains so opening the shutters was not an option for the wife. Breakfast buffet was good but plenty of options around at the same price that were better (IMHO) Great location in the middle of the French Quarter, easy walking to many attractions and eateries. Café DuMonde only 5 mins walk away. Would stay there again but maybe get a different room...
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi James, Thank you for your candid feedback, we appreciate your review! We look forward to welcoming you back on a return trip to New Orleans.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"Best Hotel we could have found"
We loved being so close to bourbon street. We were surprised at how quiet our room was, even with all of the music and activities going on. Room was comfortable , Clean and love the big shower. Next time I go again I will definitely book this hotel!!!
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi Karen, Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and look forward to serving you again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
"nice"
great place. Great location can,t go wrong
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
Alfredo
"Convenient location in French Quarter"
Very comfortable hotel in the heart of the French Quarter. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and room was clean.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
This hotel was so awesome! It was right off of Bourbon street and was accessible to everything downtown. The staff was so great and the valet was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Rebekah
"Nola Trip"
Great location although our rooms weren't ready at the 3pm check in time and it took over an hour to get our car out of valet on departure. Staff was friendly and the concierge set up up with an excellent tour of the city
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel!!"
Fabulous! The nicest people ever!!
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"Wife's birthday"
Nice hotel, stayed there before, always enjoy ourselves. Close to everything.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Great location but poor service!"
The hotel was nice but the maid service was terrible. Upon arrival we noticed that the sleeper sofa was not made. We called before noon to ask maid service to make up the bed before nightfall. When we came back to the room the bed was unmade and we had to sleep on the rubber mattress pad. I called the next morning and asked again for maid service. Several hours later we were handed sheets (to make the bed ourselves). It took a complaint to the supervisor to get my bed made. For the almost $500 a night I shouldn't have to make my own bed. Probably wouldn't stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
Laurie
"Great French Quarter Hotel"
The room was spacious, the staff was wonderful and friendly and the entertainment in the bar was great jazz.
3 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
Beverly
"You can't beat Bourbon Street for entertainment"
Suite balcony was directly over Bourbon Street. Oh...the sounds of New Orleans. I love it! Wonderful history, great view of the goings on in the French Quarter. If you didn't feel like walking Bar to Bar...the Balcony offered all the views and comfort necessary. I'd recommend bringing your own balcony chairs. It's pricey...but reasonable for the location and accommodation...Mondays and Tuesdays are crowded enough for me.
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi Curtis, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. People watching in NOLA is definitely a fun way to relax! We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Curtis
"Historic, but car travelers beware!"
My initial impression of this hotel was it was very historic and conveniently located in the French Quarter. I was disappointed in the fact that I had to check my vehicle with the valet and he told me it would be parked 10 blocks away (more later). Once I got to the room, we noticed the bathroom was not very clean and I later found a live cockroach. The room had a strange odor to it and I was a little concerned with the older windows on street level, but we were never broken into. After spending a full day in New Orleans, we requested our car and it came and appeared to be okay, but at our next stop we noticed someone opened our trunk and went through our luggage and then we found marks on our locked glovebox that someone tried to opened it. I also noticed my Kindle missing that was under the seat. I have no idea if the valet had done this, but there were no forced entry marks to get into the car or the trunk and they had the keyless remote. I called the hotel and they said that management would call me about this, but they never did. Beware if you drive! I would not recommend this hotel again. Stay at one of the known brands on the edge of the French Quarter instead!
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the issues you experienced during your stay caused. As a courtesy, our front desk team is available 24/7 to help with situations such as bathroom/pest issues. We have additionally alerted the manager to look into your parking claim. We certainly hope you'll let us make this right on a future stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Awesome hotel near everything!"
The hotel was everything we could of hoped. We could walk to everything Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, Cafe du Monde, and many more places. The hotel itself was clean and impressive. It's amazing there's a pool in the courtyard. It feels like a different world from Bourbon street. We couldn't hear anything from the streets either. The bar was also great and that's actually where I got engaged!
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Alyssa
I loved the location, we walked everywhere, the staff was wonderful. Had a really nice restaurant and bar. would definitely stay there on our next visit.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Janet
"New Orleans visit"
Hotel is in perfect location located in French Quarter. Room was nice and adequate size for two people. Bathroom faucet leaked on the top of the bathroom counter and no one cleaned room one day. Not sure why but after talking to front desk, they offered to clean then , but it was late and I was checking out next morning so I said no. Would never eat breakfast buffet again as offered little for the cost and not that great. Overall I would definitely stay again and felt it was a great trip.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Jo Anne
"Our 25th Anniversary!"
Housekeeping went above and beyond to accomodate my request for a fan. It was much appreciated!
Response by Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Hi Charlotte, Happy belated anniversary to you! We are pleased to hear housekeeping made your stay enjoyable, and we look forward to serving you again! Thanks for your review.
5 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Charlotte
"NICE OLD HOTEL"
First and foremost, the staff, great service and attitude, Kristy went out of her way to locate for me a restaurant, wonderful employees. Hotel is old but nice, room is ok, shades were broke, the shower is very small, you might have to take a shower side ways. Good location and safe.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
CF
"lots of ambiance"
Great hotel. If your room faces a street, it will be noisy. All night long. Cleanliness was generally very good except for a weird black crumpled up object possibly an undergarment that looked like it had been there a long time. Yuck. But hey, it's New Orleans French Quarter. Enjoy the ambiance .
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"Historic Hotel perfectly located"
This is about the perfect location. Everyone on the staff seemed to really go out of there way for any whim and were super responsive. I almost didn't get the phone put down until a cork screw showed up at the door. The hotel has a great bar and restaurant. Super, super nice crew they have there. Knowing what I know now I would not have rented a car as parking is super expensive in the French Quarter. This hotel was very quiet I don't recommend getting any accommodation on Bourbon Street. So this location was central to Jackson Square, Bourbon Street and close by when we were finally exhausted from traipsing about the city.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Timo
"The staff move guests to accommodate the noise!"
My wife and I and spent last Sun, Mon & Tues there w two friends. The first night we spent in a room right next door to a wedding party...agh, no sleep that night. They moved us the next day to a quieter room after a large protestation! Our Friends spent the first night in a nice quiet room that they enjoyed. The next day they were upgraded to a room that faced an extremely loud dancing club. The Hotel has v poor noise insulation...if any. They complained profusely and were eventually moved in the wee hours to a small and quieter room, with the promise of another move the next day. Again they moved, the fourth time in three days! Do not stay there if you have the basic human need to sleep once in a while!
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
travelling fool
"Quick Trip to NOLA"
Very nice time. A couple issues but the staff addressed them promptly.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
"Quaint hotel right off of Bourbon Street"
The room was smaller than expected and somewhat cramped. 1 room with a comfortable queen size bed that took up most of the space. There was a small (quite small), less than dorm-room sized mini-fridge in the room that would not even hold a 12 pack. Plus the fridge didn't even work properly. The fridge temp was barely cool and it radiated heat from the top. We unplugged/plugged it and cranked up the setting to max, but that was ineffectual - it must have been broken. We eventually wound up loading ice in the bathroom sink to keep our stuff cold. The bathroom was quite stylish and the water pressure was fine. This was basically a two room crash pad. Having said that, it was o.k. for what we needed. I'm sure there are much nicer rooms there, but we were on a budget.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Loved Our Stay But Bring A Fan!"
Hotel was fantastic location which is what you want if you visiting NOLA for pleasure. This hotel is top on list most definitely and we have stayed at numerous hotels here. Only bad comment was that the air conditioning was horrible the 1st night. We limed to sweated ourselves into dehydration! (But hey we were in New Orleans)Another couple suggested turning air down to 50 and believe it or not it worked the next night. Slept way better! Jackson Square and Bourbon St are within spitting distance. The Bar was top notch and everyone was extremely nice. Highly Recommended but bring fan!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
Torrie
"First stay in New Orleans"
Excellent hotel location. Right in the middle of everything! Never had to walk more than a couple blocks to find whatever I wanted. Valet parking was a godsend.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
jeffery
It was a fabulous stay at one of the finest older hotels in the city. The Halloween decorations in the bar were great! We enjoyed the complimentary drinks!
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2015
Loved it!
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
The location is perfect. Close to everything in the quarter.
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Peter J
"Great couple's Spot"
Great location and beautiful hotel. The front desk staff were professional and attentive. We had breakfast at the restaurant twice which was very good. The only downside was the hallway noise. The doors are thin as well as the door between adjoining rooms. So I used a sound soother on my phone to drown it out. I would recommend for a couple's getaway.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Brigitte
Great location and excellent staff. Rooms are a bit dated, but decent enough and always clean.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Please revisit your beds comfort level"
It was great except the bed felt like laying on bricks! Other than that, wonderful.
3 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015