All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Loved it!
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
The location is perfect. Close to everything in the quarter.
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Peter J
"Great couple's Spot"
Great location and beautiful hotel. The front desk staff were professional and attentive. We had breakfast at the restaurant twice which was very good. The only downside was the hallway noise. The doors are thin as well as the door between adjoining rooms. So I used a sound soother on my phone to drown it out. I would recommend for a couple's getaway.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Brigitte
Great location and excellent staff. Rooms are a bit dated, but decent enough and always clean.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Please revisit your beds comfort level"
It was great except the bed felt like laying on bricks! Other than that, wonderful.
3 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
Hotel was great and great location unable to use pool due to weather. Loved the hotel bar
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Great hotel in great location"
Always love staying here the employees are always very helpful and nice. Its located right in the French Quarter near everything. The room is clean and comfortable.
8 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2015
"Laying in Bourbon"
Hotel staff was amazing! There was an area of my room, where the carpet was wet. Love the free drink ticket upon check-in, love the concierge staff.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Donnie
"Wonderful!"
Great place and great service.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Had a great stay. The room was a little small but cozy
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Jaime
"Loved this hotel!!!"
Girlfriends reunion was so much fun & the hotel was fantastic!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
Marilyn
Great hotel in French district
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
We Haddon an amazing time. Can't wait to come back!
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
Kayla
"Extremely over priced,"
The valet and bell hop were great, everything else not so much. The hotel is over priced, rooms are small and noisy. I had the displeasure of waking up to two housekeepers who talked outside of my room for a hour, next day tried to get towels and face towels, house keeping never came back. All the phone dial extensions were mislabeled and we received free drinks at the bar but the bar was never open.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
CE
"Add this one to your bucket list"
AWESOME! Great location, great staff, balcony was the cherry on top. Only thing we weren't impressed by was the breakfast.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Nicholas
"Top notch"
Everything was awesome.
3 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Andrew Jackson Suite"
After some confusion over the exact location of the room the desk upgraded us to the Andrew Jackson suite. Corner balcony. It rocked. Huge two level room. Could accommodate a decent sized party. Loved it.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Rachael greatest Bartender So was Brenden Too much rain
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Stephen
"Bourbon Orleans saved the day/weekend."
We had booked last minute after checking in and out of another hotel that was undergoing renovations to their pool and courtyard area making it unusable and also very loud with construction noise. Luckily the Bourbon Orleans had just a couple of rooms available on a very busy, holiday weekend and got us in. We had stayed here many times over the years, but wanted to save a little money by trying a different hotel. That definitely didn't work out. Thank you Bourbon Orleans for getting us in and taking great care of us. The staff was so friendly and acomodating.
5 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
"Great Hotel central to everything in the Quarter!"
Attentive front of the house staff as well as housekeeping. Southern hospitality & charm, professional and friendly. Valet parking for guests and adequate security & porters. I've stayed at quite a few other hotels in the Quarter many years ago but for the past 20 years, I always try and book my stay early at the Bourbon Orleans. There's a reason people have a tough time getting a room there because they sell out rather quickly especially during special events. Fantastic restaurants, various bars and large clubs to choose from all within a block or two of the hotel as well as the river and Harrah's Casino is not too far away. Overall always a great experience! A personal observation and opinion is that the French Quarter has an abundance of history, sites and attractions as well as a party atmosphere 24/7 that would lean more toward an adult crowd. I feel the French Quarter as a whole would be inappropriate for families with young children.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
The hotel staff is awesome, everyone always smiles. The only thing I question is the size of the room. I stayed in a queen room, and for the price you'd expect a bit more space to move around. Otherwise the place was great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
TJ
"Right in French Quarters"
Loved our stay at Bourbon Orleans hotel -- staff very very nice and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Heidi
"Wonderful service, wonderful place!"
The folks who worked at Bourbon Orleans were fantastic. Every single person that we encountered there was polite, helpful, funny, and was more than happy to make our trip as simple as it could be.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Christy
"Would definitely return"
I would definitely stay here again. It is the perfect location if you want to stay in the French Quarter. Lobby smells great and a/c is always blasting. Noise level: We stayed during the week and during off season so we didn't have neighbors, but I would expect that if it was a busier time we would have been able to hear them. I say this because the room service staff turns on the radio so that when you first arrive you enter your room with music. They did this for our neighbors and we could hear it all day. Case in point: You may be able to hear your neighbors. As far as street noise, I asked when I made my res for an interior room so that I wouldn't be bothered by street noise. Pool: I didn't have time to visit the pool but it seemed very nice. Lots of lounge chairs, decent sized and clean. Beds: SO COMFORTABLE. Really nice king sized beds with soft linens and pillowy comforters. Cleaning crew: Our rooms were always clean and stocked. Showers: Good pressure, one of my showers was cold for the first 3 minutes. Swiveling showerhead. As far as I can tell this is an accessible hotel (for physical disabilities). Entrance does not have steps and there are two elevators. Since other people touched one this, yes the toilet pressure wasn't very good but I noticed this in pretty much every single toilet in the area, I think they are just old pipes. Didn't have any problems with clogging. I'm pretty convinced that I would stay here if I returned to New Orleans for vacation.
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Aidan
"Orleans and Bourbon Street stay"
Room was clean. Room service and meals appeared to be extremely reasonable-although we did not partake this time. Shower was great- cool good design and very clean. People at the front desk spoke very fast and sometimes it was difficult to understand some of them- especially the female personnel. Attended an event in one of the suites- attendants and bar tenders were very friendly and helpful. A good stay- reminded me of a high end UK hotel except with elevators!
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Brenice
"30th Birthday at e Bourbon Orleans"
We went for his 30th birthday, and had a great time! The hotel was awesome (can't beat that pool!), the staff were great and we were right in the middle of the French Quarter. A block from Bourbon Street and Jackson Square, everywhere we wanted to be was in walking distance. Complimentary drinks at check-in was a bonus!
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
The staff was AWESOME!! Location great
4 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Jo Anne
"Awesome hotel just close enough to Bourbon Street"
I went to New Orleans for my 50th birthday celebration and stayed at the Bourbon Orleans. The staff was amazing very helpful, very nice. The hotel is beautiful, it is clean, it is safe. I simply love this hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Janice
"French Quarter"
Bourbon Orleans is a wonderful place to stay. Everything about it was grand!
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Marci
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of the French Quarter"
Nice rooms, great staff. The O mixology bar was amazing, and the bartenders were friendly and knowledgable about the drinks. Will stay there again!!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Excellent location, friendly staff"
My husband and I loved this hotel! When we got there we asked for a room with rear access to the pool. The staff was more then happy to accommodate us. Best room in the hotel! Everyone there went out of there way to make our stay wonderful. Would definitely go back!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Olga
"great location."
I loved this hotel. close enough to bourbon st. but kind of tuck away behind Jackson square.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
maria
"Excellence in the French Quarter"
The Bourbon Orleans hotel is located in the perfect area of the French Quarter. We were on the edge of Bourbon street and enjoyed evenings out but didn't have to be right in the heart of all the bars. The opposite end of the hotel sat on Royal street which featured beautiful art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. A block from the hotel was Jackson Square, the St. Louis Cathedral, and the New Orleans Museum. We walked a lot but everything was right at our fingertips. The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. We even saw a few off duty staff that greeted us on the streets of New Orleans. Our room was beautiful and overlooked the courtyard. It was a little smaller than most hotel rooms we've stayed in but we didn't mind. Make sure to check out the historical documentation they have in the lobby about the Bourbon Orleans hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Didn't realize it was haunted, yikes ;)"
No ghosts during my stay thank goodness. Staff was so nice and room and view was awesome
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Beautiful hotel, nice rooms. Great location, walking distance to everything. Was a stop on the ghost tour we took.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Close to everything, kind of rundown but charming."
I really had a great time and the hotel staff was helpful and courteous but the hotel smells like mold and the beds aren't comfy. You are paying to be on bourbon street, not for a nice hotel
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Son's 21st Birthday Celebration"
For my son's birthday, he wanted to road trip to New Orleans. I booked the hotel through expedia and realized I had to change the check in date. Expedia's operators were all busy and the call back time was 3 hours so I called the hotel directly. They were reluctant to help me change the date at first because it was a 3rd party reservation but were very accommodating and friendly. When we checked in, the hotel staff was extremely helpful. The hotel is beautiful. It's old but lovely and very charming. The bar is probably the most awesome one in the Quarter..extensive menu, friendly and knowledgable bartenders . It is ideal for people watching but far more sophisticated than you would expect to find near Bourbon Street. Nightly jazz singers, cozy ambience and a classier assembly of bar patrons all add to fantastic feel of this place. If you stay here, you must get an Absinthe drip. Oh and Rachel is the best bartender I've ever met! The only negative is the noise. We were upgraded to a balcony room which was overlooking Bourbon St. I felt like the karaoke or DJ was in the bed next to me. Very little sleep but heck, it's the French Quarter.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
stephanie
Friendly and courteous staff. Clean and well maintained facility. I noted on my reservation that my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. Not only were we told Happy Anniversary at check in but a bottle of champagne was waiting in the room when we returning from an outing. This will be our place to stay when visiting New Orleans.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
EILEEN
"Honeymoon Bliss"
It was our honeymoon and we had a blast. The staff in the restaurant, front desk, and valet were friendly and gave us great customer service. We will revisit next time we stay in NOLA.
4 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Perfect Location!"
We had the best girls trip to NOLA and can't wait to go back! The Bourbon Orleans was the perfect location. Walking distance to almost everything. We took Uber to Garden District/WWll Museum one day, but other than that did not get into a car till we headed to the airport. The hotel bar opens onto Bourbon Street, so we were right in the middle of the action. Our rooms faced the pool/courtyard and we were never disturbed by the noise of the partiers. Easy walk to Jackson Square/Cafe' du Monde and all the shops on the way and artists and music. We walked up and down Bourbon. Walked to Brennan's one evening. K-Paul's another. Walked to Latitude 29 and Preservation Hall and Acme. Very quick walk to Stanley's for breakfast. Hotel staff was GREAT! Helpful before we even checked in with giving advice on transportation from the airport and getting our rooms close together. Checked on us to make sure we had everything we needed. Answered questions for us every day. Free bottled water in the room - nice perk in August! Also received champagne in both of our rooms. The free drink tickets is what initially got us to the hotel bar, but once we were there we realized how nice it is! Delicious drinks, can sit at the bar or lounge on couches. Friendly staff. We had a great time and want to go back. I can't imagine staying anywhere else!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
LeslieAnne
"Great hotel in the heart of the French Quarter."
This hotel was terrific. The staff was professional and courteous. It is within walking distance of a lot of area attractions.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
picky traveler
"Stay"
Fantastic
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Surprisingly Quiet and Super Convenient in FQ"
The Bourbon Orleans is perfectly located in the French Quarter, walking distance to pretty much everything. Our group (6 people) had 2 rooms, and both were situated in quiet areas of the hotel (even though it is a stones throw from Bourbon St). The rooms were a bit small but still comfortable. The staff is accommodating - there is security - and the lobby is appointed with comfy couches and iced cold water and tea. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Debbie
"French Quarter fun"
The hotel staff were wonderful. Check in was quick and easy. Room was clean and comfortable but a little small.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"In the heart of French quarter"
Great location for tourist since everything in walking distance and really helpful staff
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
My son and I had our first visit to New Orleans and were very happy with this Hotel. It is situated well within the French Quarter and a short walking distance to the river attractions and downtown. The place is elegant and haunted to boot. The staff is friendly and professional. I really enjoyed our stay. We were given personal attention which made our stay all the more enjoyable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
The location was great. The room was incredibly comfortable. The staff was friendly helpful and warm.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"gorgeous hotel very kind staff"
I was amazed by the beauty of the lobby the hotel staff was very very professional. Our plane arrived before check in time and they allowed us early check in. If your plane leaves late after check out they also allow you to store your luggage so you can go do something come back and get your luggage . They have room service and an attached restauraunt that has a great breakfast. They are also one of the most haunted hotels in the French quarter. Also it is close to bourbon street but far away enough so you can still sleep while all the action is still going on. I would highly recommend this hotel would gladly stay there again. No need to really plan your trip before hand they have computer terminal on the walls that can print all your coupons reservations etc
stacey
loved everything about this hotel even the stories that the ballroom might be haunted! it was close to everything so we could walk everywhere. the hotel is removed from Bourbon Street so you do not get a lot of noise. except on our last night there the people who came for the Red Dress Run on 8/7 made a lot of noise and were running up and down the hallways at 1:00 in the morning
"Hotel Experience"
Hotel was centrally located, with many attractions within walking distance. Staff was very knowledgable and helpful with our questions. Pool also was nice. For future, a small microwave in the units would be helpful.
JCNJ