All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here808 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Miami Beach!"
We had a blast and the location couldn't be beat!
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Afternoon Deja, We value all of our guests feedback and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are stoked that you enjoyed your time spent here at Whitelaw! Come back again soon! We will be here waiting! :)
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Deja
"The nicest staff in South beach"
Overall awesome time! Great staff, loved the 1 hr open bar
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
There is nothing better then a 5 star review kennedy!!! Thank you for sharing yours with us! Come back soon for another memorable time!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
kennedy
"Late night noise"
The only major issue was the rooms are kind of small and the doors let a lot of noise in. So when people come home drunk at 2 am from the clubs it can be a bit loud. There did not seem to be anyone in the hotel keeping an eye on the noise level in the hallways. The hotel was fine and every other way, though. It is a good location near the beach, and is very chic and stylish looking.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
We value all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are a boutique hotel therefore our rooms are smaller then your average hotel room. We cater to party goers that want the real SoBe experience. The location of our property is prime, as we are in the middle of all the action!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very nice!!!"
Second time I choose the Whitelaw during my stay in South Beach!!! Location is excellent, staff very friendly, charming boutique hotel that makes you feel like home!! Simply love it!!
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Oh Lola!! Your review is simply amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us! It It sounds like you had such a fantastic time here at Whitelaw Hotel! The location of our property is unbeatable, as we are in the heart of SoBe! We would love to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Lola
"Miami vacay"
Great stay! I am aware of the Lobby bar/party scene, as I actually read about the hotel before going. I like it, and I could not hear anything of it in my room. Comfy beds and good size bathroom. Only thing might be that you can clearly see it is an old building, maybe a total renovation next time they do something. :)
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Day Svein Gustaf, Our guests feedback means the world to us, so we would like to thank you for sharing yours! We are a party hotel, and we are all about having a great time! Our beds are so comfy, and you will never want to get out of them in the morning! Hope to see you on your following visit to Miami!
2 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Svein Gustaf
"Comfortable but Noisy"
I enjoyed my stay here, but the service was lacking a bit. I called when I arrived so someone could help me with my bags, and they wouldn't pick up, so I walked several blocks dragging my huge suitcase. The rooms on the first floor get a lot of noise from the nighttime crowds that come by to drink. The room itself was comfortable. The hotel style is eclectic and funky, but some of the rooms have polka dots on the ceiling, and it feels a tiny bit ridiculous. If I owned this hotel, I would invest into blocking the entrance to the 1st floor hallway, so that guests don't have to hear the incredible amount of noise from the lobby. The staff is fun.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
We value all of our guests feedback! Thank you so much for sharing yours with us! We strive to provide outstanding service, so it pains us to read that is not what you experienced! The rooms on the first floor do get more noise, as they are close to the street and to the lobby area. It's great to know that you enjoyed the rooms and their style. We would love to see you again soon!
2 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Location and Value"
I have stayed in South Beach enough to be very sure the hotel rating correctly reflects the quality of the hotel. I am really glad to say this hotel by far exceeded my expectations for the rating and the price. I still rated it as 3.5 stars because it is an older hotel and has features that just go along with that, but it should be expected on most of south beach unless you pay $300 plus for the very nice hotels. I have stayed in several hotel twice the price of what I paid here and they were not as nice as The Whitelaw hotel - none of them were actually. I recommend this hotel and will for sure stay here again if the price is even close to the rate I paid.
At the last minute after landing in Miami...we decided to find a hotel in south beach the nite before our cruise. Used expedia app and for an economy price found this hotel. Sometimes you get what you pay for, however, this hotel was a bargain considering how nice it was...including gracious staff. Bravo!
Milt
"It was great!!!"
I wasn't sure if I was making the right decision booking due to reviews I had read but I went with my gut and im soo happy I did.. it was great!! we stay on the 3rd floor right by their elevator and we did not hear a sound how ppl described it was noisy not at all.. the room was clean.. overall it was an awesome stay most definitely will b staying again.. im very picky too that my significant other was soo happy that I was comfortable we wished we could offer stayed longer so next time will make sure we do
Eneida
"1 step up from a hostel, not worth the money"
The customer service was terrible, the man at the front desk couldn't even give a dinner recommendation. The rooms were small, close together with thin walls. The decor was cool but don't be fooled by it. It smelled like nasty cleaning supplies and was so stuffy. This could definitely be considered a hostel. In fact, I have stayed in nicer hostels for half the price.
Sara
"Nicer than expected."
Pictures don't do it justice. Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful decor and great location.
mike
"It's a hotel, but the happy hour..."
I just needed a couple nights stay for business. I absolutely loved the hotel staff, they were awesome and friendly! The happy hour wasn't bad either with free drinks from 7-8pm. It definitely created a kind of social hour. The decor was well done in theory, but the building itself is a little worn down. Even so everything was as comfortable as I needed it to be, even though my bathroom didn't have a shower curtain? That was a little strange. They do apparently have rooms with shower curtains, I found out when asking a friend who was also staying there. All in all, I recommend this little hotel. It definitely has character.
dk
"Short getaway!"
Recently stayed at the Whitelaw for a Miami Dolphin game. We hopefully will be back soon! Pros: Friendly staff, two blocks away from the ocean, one block from ocean drive, clean room, reasonable price, free shuttles to and from airport! Cons: Our room was above the bar and dj, got to be a little loud at night! Over all great experience! We were a little nervous to stay cause of some bad reviews but they were proven wrong!
Beds were very comfortable. Very quaint hotel. Great for the price. If I had any complaints it was there is no drop off in front of the hotel for luggage. Had to park on a side street but if you call the hotel they will send a luggage cart to me you. There is valet oarking in e next blocks. Other than that it was great
Connie
"Terrible experience"
I booked this hotel as it was close to my friends one. When I arrived I was said that air-conditioning is not working and i need to go to another hotel which is on the 17th (Catalina hotel). They even didn't apologize as for them as I understood it is normal situation and didn't offer me no complimentary for all inconveniences which I had. With these changes I had to walk more than 15 minutes to meet my friends. Also they told that it was my problem that I didn't receive any notice of these changes in advance as they sent it to Expedia. Next day I arrived to the hotel because my friends ordered some parcels to WhiteLaw hotel but the staff had cancelled it as they moved me to another hotel and didn't receive any. The manager was rude and told us that it is not their problem. So I don't recommend anybody to have such experience as I had.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Sandra
"Don't expect to get any rest here!"
Had I known that the Hotel Lobby turns into a Nightclub during the evenings, I would have booked somewhere else. The DJ played until 12:30am and then they continued to play piped in LOUD music throughout the night. The lobby never quieted up until the time I checked out at 6am, therefore I did not get any sleep AT ALL. The staff was unfriendly. The only only thing this hotel had going for it was that the rooms were cute and clean and the decor was fun and eclectic. Unfortunately, not enough to bring me back. I would not stay here again even if I was on vacation.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Evening Angela, I am genuinely disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not up to your satisfaction. It pains us to read that your stay was not a 5 star one! We are a party hotel and it clearly states this on our site. It does tend to be a bit more loud here, then at other hotels. If you are looking for a more quiet and secluded stay, perhaps one of the other hotels in our group are better suited for you.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Angela
"Affordable hotel 1 block from beach"
The hotel staff wasn't too bad, but admittedly, not the friendliest people at first meet. However, at this rate, I'll take it. The room was ready a little earlier and while I requested a king sized bed I got 2 doubles. The shower was a bit tight as well and hot water was down for a few hours. Overall decor was pretty nice and room was clean, no complaints. Again super affordable, I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jerry
"new favorite"
The hotel was very clean, well decorated, as well as comfortable. I enjoyed breakfast after the beach, thanks to their friendly staff. I will definitely be staying here again. This is one of my new favorites.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Your review is splendid Ronald!! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! It sounds like you had a fantastic time here at Whitelaw Hotel! We would love to welcome you back for another great time, again soon!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Ronald
"No place to hang clothing, super slow wifi"
Nicely decorated, clean, updated room. Comfortable bed, OK TV, small but modern bath. No closet or hanger bar -- nothing to hang a jacket or slacks on. Wifi runs at dial-up speed. Terrific location and great value
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello Howard, Your feedback means the world to us, and we are thankful that you shared it! I am glad that you were content with your room and what we offer. The location of Whitelaw Hotel is unbeatable, as we are located in a prime spot here in South Beach.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Howard
"Hotel stay"
My stay was great, only 1 complaint the water was not hot at all.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello and thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We are stoked that you had such a great time, despite not having hot water. We did have an issue that was out of our control. Perhaps this was when you were staying with us. We are terribly sorry about that. We would love to welcome you back for another stay!
2 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Perfect chic hotel"
My boyfriend and i had an amazing time here. I absolutely love the interior design of this hotel, definitely my style! Wish i could have stayed here longer! I recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Miami Beach, its in a perfect location
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Afternoon Denisse, There is nothing that we love to read more then a beautiful 5 star review! Thank you for sharing it with us! It is a pleasure to know that your time spent here was such a great one! Please come back to Whitelaw Hotel and stay with us again!
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Denisse
"Nice room, but noisy"
The room is good. Location is good. But there is loud music playing in the reception until 2 am. Not the place to relax.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
louis
"neat place."
Cool place to stay. Would stay again.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello there Claire, Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback! Whitelaw is a party hotel and we welcome everyone who wants to have a great time! We look forward in hosting your following stay!
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
Claire
"Excellent location, great deal"
Excellent location, walking distance to everything you need. Cute/clean room, music already playing when we first walked in. Friendly and helpful staff. Great deal!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Amazing location and Party Hotel"
It'a a great place to stay if your young and down in SOBE to party. They had free drinks for hotel guests from 7-8.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Happy Friday Danny Buddha!! We are grateful to read your wonderful feedback! We are a fun filled hotel and welcome everyone who wants to be apart of that! We would love to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Danny Buddha
"Whitelaw"
Great location and value! The place is really noisy due to the location, but a fun and memorable place to stay. Also, the road is under construction so hard to park (only one valet for 4 hotels). But overall, good experience and worth checking out.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello there and thank you for your positive words! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time here at Whitelaw Hotel! We offer unbeatable prices for a fun filled time, in a prime location. The construction on Collins Ave is completed and the roads are better then ever. Please come back again soon! We would love to have you!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Bad service and noisy, music util 3am. impossible to sleep. Would not change room, everything took ages to get help, service
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
ale
"By the hour hotel"
This hotel was so sleezy that i ended up not staying. The room rate was $44, but there was another $22 in taxes and fees. Parking was to be $35 for valet or $20 in the garage two blocks away. They seemed surprised that i was staying the night when i checked in. After seeing the room, it looked as if they normally rented by the hour.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello there Philip, We value all of our guests feedback and apologize that you didn't have a 5 star stay! We are a funky fun hotel located in the heart of South Beach. We cater to a younger crowd, and those who want to have a great time!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Philip
"crowd inside very loud!!"
was very hard to sleep as the guests would either play their music very loud til late or very early in the morning or talk very loud in the hallway...
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Evening, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We are indeed a party hotel and it clearly states this on our website. I am terribly sorry that you were not aware of that! Perhaps one of the other hotels in our group are better suited for you.
3 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Loved it!"
Perfect Location!
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hat's off to you Gary for the 5 star review! Thank you for sharing it with us! We are delighted to read that you were content with the location of our property! Please come back again soon!
5 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"location"
Great stay! Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Overall a good rate for location being close to beaches and restaurants.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello and thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback! We are delighted to read about the stellar time you had here with us! Our staff all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a fantastic time! Please come back again soon!
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"So incredibly disappointed."
I was so disappointed with our stay. I'm an easy going person, I do my research to understand what I'm getting myself into. My husband and I were celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary, so to be able to afford to stay on South Beach we decided to get a queen size bed instead of a King. It's less comfortable for my husband because he's so tall, but we really wanted a nice hotel. The website says King size beds, but Hotels.com said queen, so we reserved the queen sized bed and we get there to find two double beds in our room. We call the front desk and ask to be moved to a Queen, they move us - the manager asks what was wrong with our room, I explained and she says they do not have any Queen beds at the hotel. So on our wedding anniversary we ended up sleeping in separate beds one night just so he could sleep even remotely more comfortably. :(
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback, regarding your recent stay with us. We are terribly sorry that your stay was not a 5 star one! We do offer King beds here at the hotel. I wish that we were aware of this, so that we could have possibly moved you to one of our sister hotels.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Excelent Stay"
It's a hotel for young (not only age, but mind) people. It's a little bit noisy but if you're in Miami, you're probably aware that party is everywhere. I fell in love with the decoration, the room I was in has a mini bar and some snacks for purchase, a big TV with a lot of channels, radio, the bathroom has a good size witha very good shower. It's very clean and clear. I'd highly recommend.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Your review is lovely Renata!! Thank you for sharing it with us! We are a party hotel so it can get a bit noisy around here. I am stoked that you were able to enjoy everything that we offer here at Whitelaw. Please come back for another memorable time!
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Renata
"perfecto"
Beautiful hotel, everything was 5 star!
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Happy Friday amanda, Thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star feedback with us! We are delighted to read that you had an exceptional time here at Whitelaw Hotel! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
amanda
I needed a cheap place to stay for a night and this was perfect, close to the places I needed to be. It was a bit too noisy, I could hear the people from the room upstairs. that's the only complaint I have
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Annie
i liked the location of the hotel. it was surrounded by many stores that i like. and the ocean wasn't that far. the receptionist, assistant and the manager were very nice and knew how to talk to their clients. i will definitely recomand some one there.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
patrice joao
"Staff rude. Not one smile. Ever."
Lounge in the hotel lobby of the tiny 1920's hotel w/dj. Ok let's party. But, this is MY hotel right? But I couldn't drink my own drink on the porch or patio? Had to patronize the lounges bar! Items missing and returned by the staff for a "reward"! I know they helped those items disappeared. Never again!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"white law"
Amazing☆
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Your review is fabulous!! We are stoked to read that you had such an amazing time! We look forward in welcoming you back, for another great time!
4 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Hotel walking distance to great shopping"
I stayed here for one night and will not stay here again! When I read the website and it said that it was a fun setting with a bar/club feel in the lobby they weren't lying. Our room was on the first floor and the noise would not be an issue if the doors were of beer quality. Around 430am some people across the hall got back from their late night adventures and we're yelling and being very loud. Even if I had been out till 2am this still would have made me mad. The staff was not very welcoming and it almost came off that my friend and I were not "cool" enough to be staying there. The bartender was nice but kind of ignored two girls sitting at the bar and focused all her attention to the thug looking guy across from us. Definitely will not go back to this hotel or even Miami Beach for that matter, it's dirty, too much construction, and way overpriced.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Hope
"nice hotel close to the beach"
I really had fun there and it was a nice place to stay to stay
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great location & price"
Good experience, walking distance to the beach, friendly, helpful staff. Only thing is- this is a boutique hotel, so make sure to hide the candies & sodas in your room from your little ones!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"close , convenient, great vibe, excellent value ,"
every night they have happy hour in the lower lobby bar, nice vibe free drinks ! great music playing all day totally deceiving hotel exterior, room is very clean, great bathroom, linens changed, sound system in each room. for $65 a night in miami beach, this coldly be beaten!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Duncan
Definitely do it again! No complaints . Great stay would recommend to others. Reasonable prices as well. Thanks
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Good Day Gabriel, We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us! Here at Whitelaw Hotel we offer unbeatable prices, for a fun filled time! We would love to have you stay with us again!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Gabriel
"Do not go there unless you like loud music at 12am"
Spent 2 nights here with family and had the most disgusting experience ever. Wouldn't stay there even if it was free. Curious to know why/ Here comes: 1) Rude front desk, act like you're not welcomed to their property, 2) The hotel has a restaurant on the lobby. Blasted loud music even after 10 pm (yes, even past midnight) for the party goers at the lobby. This is on Sat/Sun nights so I don't know about the weekdays. Out room was on the same first floor toward the back but can hear the music pounding. Can you sleep in that condition? 3) For the 2 nights we were there, drunk people who partied at near by clubs returns at 4 am (yes, 4 am) and screaming and yelling (somewhere in the lobby I assume cuz I didn't bother to check it out, or in a room near by), and front desk didn't do jack to intervene. I'm surprised no other guests complained (maybe no one stays there?) 4) Left the room at 10:30 am and return around 3 pm thinking the housekeeping on the room would be done, but noooo. Asked the Hispanic cleaning lady and she said "oh, you want your room cleaned?" Duh! 5) When the room is done I asked the same lady for extra towels, she said OK but never return. Did she not understand English? Or just lazy? If you have family or kids, DO NOT STAY HERE!!! You've been warned.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
hotcoffee16
"FALSE ADVERTISEMENT"
NOT GOOD.
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We apologize that you felt that we falsely advertised. I wish that you could provide more information, so we could address the issue accordingly.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Watch out"
You Will get miscellaneous charges on your account. Check the mini bar! If not you will be paying for whatever is missing
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Unbreakable
"Excellent staff"
Loved my staff - been there twice and I'll return back
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
freddy
"Not happy"
@ booking it stated that we would have a queen size bed. Upon arrival we were given two double beds.. Not happy about this at $163
Response by The Whitelaw Hotel
Hello Char, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are terribly sorry that your time spent here was not a great one! I see that you were not given the bedding size of your preference. We hope that you would give us another chance to stay with us again in the future. I would love to personally handle your reservation, and make sure that your stay is an all-out success!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Char
Excellent experience clean comfy,great attention adecuate
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
el patron
"Good value and location!!"
The Whitelaw was an awesome hotel at a great location. We were only one block from the beach and super close to plenty of good bars and restaurants. The front desk was super helpful even though I was annoying lol.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014