All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1500 Reynolds Street, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Anniversary Venue"
I would have rated the Hotel higher than 4 Star but Less than 5 Star as your ranking does not allow that function. I think this is the finest venue on the island if you prefer resort living. People were helpful, especially Nials at the Concierge Desk. I have stayed here before under different ownership and will stay here again. My wife was enamored of the entire venue so that makes the choice perfect. We did not try the Spa out but will on our next visit. The poolside bar needs to make fresh frozen fruit drinks because after all, this is a tropical venue. The bar staff needs to be taught how to make a Bloody Mary that has a Louisiana flair. All in all, stay here and enjoy!
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Beautiful grounds, excellent service but..."
The hotel lobby and grounds are beautiful. The rooms, especially the wing we were in which looked like it was added in the 70s, are dated and need attention. Also, there was no shuttle service from the airport to the hotel as advertised, and parking at the hotel is valet only and $30 a day. This is on top of the $25 per day use charge. Plan on half the beach being closed for a wedding, there where four during our stay from Thursday to Sunday.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
thishotel is one of the best ive stayed at great service exceptional employees personnel attidude always ready to help.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Super"
Really beautiful. Outdoor bar was fantastic.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Best hotel and service!"
Great hotel and wonderful service! Nicest hotel in Key West and had a relaxing vacation.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good Spot"
This hotel has a nice pool and Tiki Bar right on a beach. It's a great place to stay while visiting Key West. We will definitely return. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Fantasy Fest Stay"
Services limited on hotel property. Room given us (cheapest available for stay 399/night) was in front of hotel with roof view and cramped space. Concierge and other employees very helpful. Did not seem like typical Waldorf property
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice hotel. Beautiful grounds, right on the ocean."
$25.00 resort fee. Too much. Rained for three days and could not use anything on the beach and still got charged. Suppose to have Internet and did not. That was also included in the resort fee.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Cindy
"Nice hotel close to the beach. Beautiful facility"
Nice Hotel and very clean. Great food from the hotel.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Carlos
unfortunately it rained the entire time we were there but the hotel was beautiful !
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
The hotel grounds are beautiful however my room was way below my expectations for instance, my sheets had roles in it. I will try some other place else for next time. Overall, disappointed!!!!
4 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Viviane
"Nice hotel by beach but little over priced"
It was nice hotel by the beach and away from the busyness. However the drinks and food were over priced and the food was mediocre and very few food choices. You pay $25 per day for pool and beach service i.e. food, drinks and towel service but over the 4 night stay and countless hours at the pool only once were we asked if we needed anything. Nice rooms but if you want a view its going to cost you.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Is this really a waldorf???"
At check in- rude staff. Actually asked if i was still talking?!? Rooms ok but small and not worth the money. Definitely do not pay extra for the lanai walk out. That was useless. Pretty far from duvall street so makes for a long walk home at night.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
mike
"re cost of room"
Just make sure you realize the real cost of your room when they add the resort fee $25 parking fee $20 a day and all the taxes they add onto your bill. Bill went about $100 over the advertised price for our 1 night stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Beautiful with a few small annoyances"
The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The staff is attentive and our room was very well-maintained. It's an easy walk to Duval Street and all of the fun Key West nightlife (half a mile to the upper side -- longer to get across Duval to Sunset Pier and lower Duval St), but far enough removed that we could also enjoy some peace and quiet and lay around at the beach or by one of the pools. But, naturally, these things come at a cost. A nickel-and-dime you cost. The resort charges a $175 "resort fee" on top of the charges each night for rooms. Ok, fine. They also charge $20 a day to self park. They charge close to $2 for a parking pass each day. I think my husband and I were fine with the charges until we saw the parking pass fee. That just felt obnoxious. But that aside, we had a wonderful time and would most likely go back again for an anniversary trip.
7 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Melanie
"Perfect Key West Resort"
What a beautiful and perfect resort. There were so many great amenities included (and extras available), we could not have asked for a better Key west experience. The beach and hammocks at night were breathtaking.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Awesome"
Great job by everyone at this facility. One of the best experiences my wife and I have had in years. Super clean and wonderful staff. We will definitely return.
4 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Excellent beach and pool, with a great location. We will definitely be going back again.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
The pool and beach area with hammocks are awesome. Food by pool is good too. The staff was very helpful. Definitely would stay there again
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Casa Marina Key West"
Pet friendly but a little pricy for the pet. $75.00 fee. Curtains in the room were torn and in need of being replaced.
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
"Old time elegance"
Beautiful old time hotel, but looked and felt new. The staff were all friendly and helpful. I especially enjoyed having meals outside near the water. The food was perfect!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Ocean view is a deceptive concept."
The room faced the ocean- the trees blocked the view. Could access the water via the pier- otherwise a lot of coral and sea life to contend with. Overbooked resort with multiple weddings and business events-smallish resort was overrun and hard to be noticed by harried staff. Service was fair/good - prices high
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Too close to the DJ"
Everything was great except for the wedding reception that was right below our room. The room vibrated until 11. They did give us a free dinner because of the inconvenience. Over all the best hotel in the Keys
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
larry
"very very nice awesome"
Beautiful!! I love this resort to go to watersports, museums, go shopping at Duvall Street. Fun to meet people at the pool. I learned abt jetski tour, parasailing, etc. I am going to learn scuba diving there. I love mahi mahi or big fish salad. I enjoyed my birthday week with my boyfriend. We plan to come back next June or July 2015. It was my boyfriend first time and my fifth time.
4 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Jenece Lynne Leckar
"Grand hotel on the beach"
Hotel overall was very nice. The staff were friendly and attentive, however, the room walls are paper thin. We stayed in room 397 which I believe is one of the older rooms. We heard every noise our neighbor made. When he took a shower, it sounded like he was in our bathroom! He was up everyday at 6:00am which means we were also :( I have stayed in other historic hotels and never had this problem. I would recommend this hotel but when making a reservation, ask if you can stay in the main part of the hotel. Hotel has a small, but nice beach area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"great getaway resort"
We had a wonderful time. They offer a delicious breakfast buffet that goes until 11 everyday. It will cost you $24 per person but well worth it. My only negative comment would be the parking. Upon checking in we were never told about street parking being available. We were only give the valet or self parking option. There was plenty of street parking available at no cost. I felt duped into having to spend an extra $50 for 2 days of parking. The front desk should disclose all parking options to their guests.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
Brandon
"Great Location and Accomadations"
We wanted to stay by the beach and have an oceanview room. Our view couldn't have been better. The room was beautiful. The only thing that could have made it better for us was a bath tub. But We would come back to this hotel even without one. We loved every minute of our stay and wished we had booked for a longer stay. The hotel staff were warm and friendly. We were close enough to downtown to walk, but because of the heat, we took a cab and the cost was minimal. We had such a great time that we can't wait to return.
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
"disappointed"
The hotel grounds and location are great but our room and the service were not up to par. We had a king ocean room. The bathroom had a rusty mirror in the bathroom. We complained and they changed our room putting us in an older building. The walls were super thin and we could hear the neighbors on both sides. They weren't talking very loud but we could hear them clearly. The lamps in the room were not working and we had to have them repaired. After the maid cleaned our room we had to have her come back because she failed to clean the toilet. They never sem ed to vacuum either. We were very disappointed with our accommodations. We paid 315 per night. We will not go back.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Too expensive for what it is..."
It's a beautiful hotel but way too expensive for what it is. Pictures of the private beach make it look amazing when it really isn't. Beach was dirty and smelly. I was promised an ocean view room and got a room with a view to the street with a "partial" view of the ocean. I wish you all could've seen this "partial" view LoL beach was far far away AND covered by trees. I was EXTREMELY disappointed that on top of being lied to they charged a $25 resort fee which I found to be pointless because we didn't even use their parking for $10 instead we parked on the street to avoid any other ridiculous fees. And to top it off they charged us for drinks at the pool when we didn't luckily I fought that and got it taken out.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Disney
"Great hotel with awesome staff."
We stayed at the hotel for five days and it was outstanding. Best hotel in Key West!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Room with a view and a truly amazing property tons"
The Casa is really an amazing place! The rooms are a little dated, but they are kept in an excellent condition and will not fail to impress.been staying here for over 6 years and I keep booking here 2-3 times a year!
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
Ari
"No acces to the beach......"
Nice building, good location and great hotel staff but the first thing that make me sad was the beach... helloo if u go to key west u looking for nice and clean beach... second the swimming pool it was gross animals and things next to the kids swimming pool; and the beds totally uncomfortable my back was killing me. To $$$$ for poor hotel.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Diana.
"Nice but Disapointing"
It's a nice, historic hotel on beautiful grounds in a great location. Each member of the staff that we encountered was courteous and helpful. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. However, we don't feel like our room – a King Ocean Vista – was worth the price. It generally felt run-down. The draperies were falling apart. The water pressure in the shower was uncomfortably strong. There were no slippers. The TV was tiny. For the price of the room, we expected more.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Brandon
"Awful"
My experience was terrible. I left the hotel with my family without unpacking and received a full refund. Using the brand of Waldorf Astoria for a property like Casa Marina is a fraud. Being very generous, it does not deserve more than 2 stars.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"Relax on the water"
Great small beach with two pools. Plenty of onsite activities and dining. Pool staff was great, even bringing out popsicles and frozen towels to help you keep cool. Close enough to walk to the Southernmost Point, but take a cab to Mallory Square.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Monica
"perfect views ........."
Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
"Very Pleasant Place to be"
We'll comeback anytime
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Juan
"Key West at Casa Marina Resort"
Nice facility with an interesting history. Went diving with South Piont Diver's, coordinated through hotel staff. Enjoyed our 3 night, 4 day stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Lew
"Nice get-away for long weekend"
The highlight of the stay was the concierge, Tanya, who was remarkably helpful. She ensured we had a speedy check in when the folks at the front desk were busy with other customers. She was terrific with local recommendations and made us feel very welcomed. That is the kind of service you should receive at any 4/5 star hotel, especially one with the Waldorf Astoria moniker. The hotel itself could use a bit of a service lift poolside.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
steve
"Best Hotel"
Best hotel experience me and my wif ehave ever had . loved your hotel
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Eddy baez
"Amazing vacation"
The entire staff was incredibly nice and the views of the ocean were unforgettable! From when we checked-in to when we checked-out, we were completely satisfied with our stay. The food and drinks, while on the pricey side, were worth it.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Martin
"Perfect Vacation in Key West, Great Water Sports"
Perfect location, close to Duval Street, Great water sports.The only thing I can say is that the restaurant has limited choices but then who wants to eat at a hotel everyday when there are great dining choices outside
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"bad beach, terrible condition 4 that price"
no cold water in the shower, simply worst Astoria ever
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Cesa
"Great end to a long drive"
The hotel is beautiful and the setting is breathtaking. I would recomend it and will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Hotel on the beach"
Is a very nice hotel. I enjoy it. Friendly staff. Good accomodations.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Ellen
"Should not be called. Waldorf"
I would not recommend this hotel. It should be considered a 2.5 star hotel. It's old and not updated The rooms smell musty and does the lobby. The service was not good in any regard. When we pulled up to valet our car no one welcomed us or offered help with luggage. Same was for when we were leaving. It's not a classy hotel at all. It specified private beach, there was no sand it's an oceanfront with rocks for sand! The particians between the ground floor lanai rooms are all rusted. The shower doors have soap scum on them. I wore water shoes in the shower. This hotel is NOT up to par with any Waldorf I've seen or stayed.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
brooke tk
Great hotel. Would stay again. Best beach and pool in the keys Sunset views.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
kurt
"Beware inconsistent "policies""
When booking this hotel I called to clarify late check out policies, since that was very important to our stay. When I checked in I was told something very different, involving extra charges, etc.. that I had not been informed about when I called. When I brought up the phone call upon which I had based my booking, I was rudely informed that it was too bad. I felt that the facility was lovely but our room was just fine, I could hear the people above us walking around and using the facilities. Felt that the cost of the room, plus the parking fee, plus the resort fee, plus the potential late check out fee was pretty stiff for the very short amount of time that we stayed there, given that we checked in late and then had to check out earlier than I had been planning.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Excellent location, great breakfast"
We had to wait almost 2 hours for our room. They gave $50 credit for foods at the property which is a blessing in disguise. The room was ok, not maintained as high standard as the name suggested. We love the location and the private beach. The outdoor pools (2 of them) are great. I love the breakfast buffet. A lot of options and good foods.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
dc man
"Relaxing resort"
I truly felt on vacation with out a worry in the world. Everyone was great however one employee stood out..... Room service lady. We had not put our "service this room" sign so at 6pm as we were walking out to dinner they called us to make sure if we wanted it or not. Five minutes later a Cuban lady showed up to our room with the happiest of smiles and asked us before we felt if there was something in particular we needed. The sweetest yet most professional lady. Went we returned from dinner our room was spotless. Trustworthy staff. Like I said truly a worry-free vacation.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014