All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
1500 Reynolds Street, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A early century hotel that needs attention."
The common areas of the hotel were wonderful and beautifully maintained. however, I was disappointed in the historic building room's bathrooms. In particular we had a walk in shower. The grout needed cleaning, The shower head was older and dirty, and there was a real lack of water pressure. I was surprised that being a high humidity area, the bathroom had no active ventilation system. IN the room, the AC had to wide a range and we found ourselves going from hot to chilled often. The staff was generally pleasing, but the Bell Staff and the Aqua Services staff were outstanding and helpful for any needs. The wait staff and the kitchen staff were such hard workers and so nice to see every day.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Claire
"Weekend getaway for the Wifey..."
Really enjoyed the valentine's weekend despite the drop in temperature.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
JASON
"Waldorf Astoria?"
I have stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Cavalieri in Rome, the Waldorf Astoria Molino Stucky in Venice and I must say that this felt nothing like either of them. The room was average at best with a very small bathroom, small enough that you couldn't use the sink unless the door was shut. One morning the room above us was moving furniture around and woke us up very early. I'm not sure if it was the hotel staff or the person that was in the room. The pool bar was nice, had very friendly staff and were helpful but only if asked. Not one hotel employee asked if they could help us we always had to seek service. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel one night, I had the salmon (the special) and my wife had a steak. Our waiter was prompt to take our order but when asked for water refill, more condiments he dropped the ball and didn't get us any. We eventually had to get up and ask another waiter to help us. We later saw him standing and the wait station looking/texting on his phone. All in all, the location of the property was convenient and the beach was nice but don't expect what has come to be expected from Waldorf Astoria. Disappointed
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
wonderful experience- we had an ocean view room with a balcony-great comfy bed-included the breakfast buffet in the reservation- excellent food- staff always kind, courteous, and helpful- would go back
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Awesome!"
This was the second time we stayed at Casa Marina. Once again we had a fantastic time. Everyone at the resort was personable and helpful which made our stay excellent. The view is absolutely beautiful, the food is delicious, the resort is well kept, and there is not one thing I would change about it. We are planning on returning next year and in the years that follow. Thank you to everyone at Casa Marina! :)
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Annette
"Key west"
Bed was very uncomfortable. Staff was nice, food was over priced. Location was pretty.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"beautiful views on the beach"
The rooms were spacious and nice. The beach and views were amazing! A ton of water activities based at the hotel. The island is walkable from everywhere.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
char'sma
"Hotel with lots of history"
This hotel is expensive, but you can relax while you are there and be pampered as long as money is not an issue. It has a lovely beach on the ocean and people are there to take care of your every need. There are docks you can walk out on and the sunrises and sunsets are beautiful! Unfortunately, we were there when the weather was cool and cloudy. We still had a good time, but for the money, you expect great weather.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"The nicest beach in Key West"
Excellent place very close to great restaurant as Louie's Backyard, wich is certainly one of the nicest oceanview over the world.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Olivier
Didn't like first room & staff was very helpful in switching us to another room.... Thanks!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"2 1/2 star hotel with 1 star serivce"
We booked this property because we were looking for a Waldorf Experience. What a disappointment! From check in to check out this place fell short of even the most basic hotel expectations.First of all - check in. When we checked in, the woman who checked us in told us to "go around the corner - go up six steps and take the elevator." All with our luggage in tow.There was no offer to have someone help us with our bags and lugging 50 pound bags up six steps with a child in tow was a unpleasant start to our vacation. Also, we asked her about the amenities on the property. After all, we were paying $25 for a "resort fee." you can imagine my shock to find out that $25 fee covers NOTHING. The paddleboarding is another $60 per person per hour??!! Everything cost more money - bikes, kayaks, etc, and the rates??!! After spending $400+ on a hotel room plus $20 to park our car and $25 for a "resort fee" they cant throw in some free amenities?? Unbelievable!Now lets get to the room. For $400 one would assume this has to be pretty spectacular right?? Nope. Check out the scenic view of the parking lot that we paid for. Oh, and if you enjoy hearing all of your upstairs AND next door neighbors conversations word for word, all night, you will LOVE this resort. We could hear the couple next to us all night - as in "honey, have you seen my ____" converstions like they were standing next to us.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
Beautiful hotel, clean and great service. Will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Daryl
"the view is spectacular and very private."
We enjoyed our stay but there were a few disappointments - the room was not very luxurious. In particular the bathroom shower had no pressure and the shower heads and knobs were under par. The toilet was very noisy when you flushed it. I had to call for a waste basket for the bedroom.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
L
"Annual Birthday Visit"
This is the 4th birthday I have spent at your hotel, with my husband. Already planning next year. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Ginger
"Not worth the money"
A friend recommended this hotel. Based on the price, I had very high expectations. I was left disappointed.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Best Hotel in Key West"
Do your self a favor and book a night at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Alexander
"Great historic hotel"
The Casa Marina Resort was the highlight of our one day stay in Key West. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room clean and comfortable. Our favorite was the beautiful outside grounds and beach on the ocean. We'll gladly stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Staff is exceptional and beyond accommodating! From Patrick at the front desk to Dave on the beach!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Beautifully Comfortable!"
The hotel, grounds and beach ( remember : Key West Beach!) are beautiful. The room was adequate, bed and linens extremely comfortable and clean. The building is almost 100 years old, so don't expect brand new everything, but extremely comfortable and luxurious. If you love historic buildings ( I do!) you will appreciate all of the beauty! Staff were amazingly friendly, casual and helpful - Not a stuffy vibe ANYWHERE! LOVED THAT! Hammocks and Beach Service were awesome. Water too cold, rocky & murky to go in, but the pool is beautiful and serene! Beautiful mix of old and new! Can't WAIT to stay again!!! Oh, and being just outside of the business of Duval Street was wonderful. Rent an electric Car to get around - SOOOO fun :)
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Jolinda
"Anniversary"
Everyone was very pleasant. Will be going back. Thanks again for returning my husband's watch.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Beautiful resort in paradise"
Casa Marina is a beautiful hotel. It looks just like the pictures. The staff was friendly and the room was better than I expected. They have their own little beach and the best part was just laying in a hammock on the beach. We were there on Super Bowl Sunday and they set up a giant view screen right on the beach to watch the game. It was a fun time. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Exquisite resort facility in unbeatable location."
Stunningly beautiful grounds. Top notch breakfast. Great outdoor pool areas. However, the addition of a hot tub would be appreciated. Really enjoyed the perfectly placed swinging hammocks. Friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Pamela
"Would definitely go back"
Great place, very friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Getaway with friends"
The Hotel was very comfortable and beautiful
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Mark J
Doesn't deserve four stars. Entire experience was bleh. Definitely not a luxury respot.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"A must for couples"
Loved having Julie as a bartender each night! What a wonderful place to stay! And the refillable tumbler for drinks went very well with the adults only pool. Palm trees, starry skies, and bicycle rides...
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
JULIE
"nice hotel on the beach"
One of the nicest hotels in key west with a private beach. I just think for the money spent you should get more..but I came to realize it that that's the way it is in key west. But if I had to choose this would be the best hotel out of them. I would expect though paying almost $500 a night I would get a room with some sort of view or balcony..not really! To get that u need to pay more! I thought with the holidays done that it would be a bit less pricey..not really..
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
nadine
"Key West Best"
Had a great time ~ our second visit to Casa Marina and we will be back again!
6 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Dane
"Paradise"
Beautiful hotel but a need to take taxi everywhere
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
gary
"Good Stay Faux Beach"
Overall the stay was very good. The only reason for me to select a 4 star rating is that they portray themselves a beachfront hotel. What they do not tell you is that it is a faux beach and that your kid cannot get the best of the beach time playing in the sand. All the sand is dry sand and no wet sand exists, but to fulfill my daughters delight my wife ended up going over the rocks and filling up buckets of water to bring back to her so she can enjoy a Beach setting. So if beach is not that big of a concern for you, this is the best place you can be.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Ali
"La Dolce Vita on Island"
Wonderful stay--and we look very forward to returning again in March--and quite possibly booking our upcoming wedding there.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Alisa Marie
"Ridiculously overpriced, underwhelming property."
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! My wife and I traveled to Key West to celebrate her 40th birthday. Of course I wanted to be a memorable and special event, so I booked an ocean view suite at what is advertised as "The best hotel in Key West". Certainly the Waldorf Astoria brand would ensure that right? WRONG! What a horrible disappointment! This property is no more worthy of the Waldorf name than a Red Roof Inn that you would find along the interstate. From the moment we arrived, disappointment abounded. First, ocean view at this property means...Looking at the building directly in front of you, but if you stretch your neck off of your veranda and look across the pool, the bar, the restaurant and all of the umbrellas, and the sun hits just right, you may catch a glimpse of water. Next, the suite photos on the website are nothing like the room you actually get. Our "suite" consisted of a living room with one couch, separated from the bedroom by a dark hallway. The bedroom literally had one window that was one foot by two feet, with a view of nothing. No views from the living room either. We immediately asked to be moved to a room consistent with what we saw online, and we promptly told "sorry, the property is sold out so we have nothing else to offer you". Additionally, you only get turndown service if you call and specifically ask for it. Finally, this property is quite a distance from the action of Duvall Street, so you will likely be taking a cab or rickshaw after a night on the town
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Beautiful location terrible wifi."
i gave it a 4 overall because the wifi was messed up the entire time I was at the hotel. Issues happen and they tried to resolve it, but the staff knew of the issue and from how they talked have known about it. They said it was due to capacity and the concrete walls, but for this type of hotel that shouldn't even be an issue. Don't come to this hotel without expecting to use your cellular data (slow). The grounds were excellent as well as the service. I paid extra for an ocean front room but if we go back (if the wifi is updated) then it won't be worth the cost. Breakfast buffet was nice but not nearly as nice as others I have had like the Bellagio in Vegas and the cost is high but if you want to stay on the grounds it's worth it. We walked everywhere from this hotel but we love exploring the towns we stay in.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"anniversary trip"
It was wonderful and we will always remember it. It is a great get away resort for the winter and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Debbie
Our stay was wonderful. I liked the location of the hotel, which is a short bike ride away from downtown Key West, but quieter and more family friendly.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Vacation stay at Keys"
Went to Keys for our anniversary. Hotel stay was excellent. Room view to the ocean was really spectacular. Room was comfortable but on the small side. Air Conditioning at night could have been cooler. The staff was attentive, cordial, and went out of their way to assist. Beach area was very relaxing specially later in the day. The 2 times we ordered beach/pool side service, the food was excellent. Would definitely recommend for couples retreat.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
ERC
"Gorgeous"
Fantastic location, total relaxation, not pretentious
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
I'd
Nice staff. rooms are not as clean as they could be.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Love this place."
Most incredible resort ever, our second stay. Do not skip this place over due to price, go for it, worth every penny!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Tai
"Breakfeast was a touch pricey"
Great place to stay pool/beach staff is on the money
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
marc
"Not Cheap, But You Certainly Get What You Pay For"
The Grande Dame of Key West, the Casa Marina has been reinvented several times since it first opened in 1920. Recent upgrades have made it a very livable, high end establishment with an excellent staff. Meals are very good but expensive, and both the pool area and private beach are fine amenities. As for location...nothing is far in Key West, the island is flat, and if you enjoy walking the tourist sites and Old Town, at the other end of the city, are very accessible. If not, they are only a short taxi ride away. This is the second time we have come, since the Triathlon we do is only a few steps away, and should be come back to Key West this is where we'll stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great beach resort in Key West"
Great Hotel. Food and drinks are too expensive, but good quality. View from room was bad, but the room was cheaper in cost so...
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Joel
I liked the resort, it is the best place in Key West FL to stay. It is expensive, family and kids place.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Ellen
"Gorgeous property, avg room"
The hotel property is gorgeous and basically this what you're paying for. However, at $350 a night plus a resort fee (which I didn't have a need for what it included) the rooms are avg at best. The dry wall in our room was incomplete and just found that pettiness odd for this caliber of hotel. Again, the property is fantastic but one does sleep and shower in the room
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"A mix of old time charm with modern conveniences"
Everything was wonderful. Weather was much cooler than expected but didn't stop the fun. Sand sculptures were great. Only disappointment was the dolphin trip. Way over priced for what you get. Paid for private excursion for four 495.00 plus tip 100.00. Boat was old, not much to see snorkeling, packs of crackers and rice krispy treats. Guide was nice but this was maybe worth 250.00 tops. Just an FYI for your staff recommendations. Casa Marina is tops!!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Rebekah
A bit dated and not what you would expect from a Waldorf Astoria facility.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Lanai Room opens to the beach!"
Great location and comfort. This hotel is sized perfectly to contain all the guests comfortable. Has all the amenities you would like from restaurants, bar, pool, beach etc. Shower products were great and I loved the Nespresso Machine for morning coffee on the Lanai.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Deborah
Beautiful hotel with great service. The service at the beach and pool was wonderful
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Was there for a wedding"
Most beautiful place to have a wedding...great time...hotel was awesome
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
The hotel is ok. Very good location...........
Other trip Nov 24, 2014