All hotels in Miami Gardens, Florida, United States of America
16805 Nw 12th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL, 33169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.6
    2.4
    2.1
    2.4
"Terrible"
Needs to be remodel and updated looks very old and smells funny
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not the worst for the money, but needs TLC."
For the price it was passable, but I've seen better. There was a small spider at the front desk and at least one roach in my room. There was an ironing board, but no iron, and a dilapidated refrigerator. The continental breakfast was little and bad. My key card didn't work the second day and the neighborhood only had a Subway for food; too much industry. It may have been a pretty hotel once; they could maintain it better.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"This hotel should be destroyed and build up again."
Completely outdated from the outside to the mattress. I think they have not upgrade this hotel in any way since it was built. The area it is no safe at all. Moreover, it was so expensive to stay. The staff was good and they were friendly and try the best to clean my room but it is impossible to clean a room that has been getting dirty since always. Nobody can blame on the staff its is the hotel that is just simply horrible.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Alex
"Unsatisfactory"
Terrible. I had to request clean towels and wash cloths every day . The mattress needs to be changed . I did not have a comfortable sleep, due to squeeky noises as I turn. Pool was out of service for my whole stay. I would not recommend this hotel
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Donovan
"Overall a nice hotal....friendly staff."
Close to highway and gas station.....no bedbugs....they said that got rid of it...at least we didn't saw any...looks and feels safe they have cuppole armed gards. They have smoking spot out side the hotal near parking.parking is free and safe.free brackfast. Over all a good hotal you get what u pay for....I don't think u can get better in this price.....
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
sabri
"terrible"
Dirty, loud parties happening, they have a security guard which is a serious red flag, 'breakfast' was just cereal. the guy at the front was really nice but everything else about this place was not. it was also crazy expensive.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Zarchary Christensen
"Bad experience"
Evrething wass bad the room wass really bad Tv dont work i never going to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Luis
"Some changes, not there yet."
There were some upgrades and the bed was comfortable, making the stay acceptable. A number of things such as television, overall appearance, etc. keeps it on the lower tier of hotels. If you need to be in a certain price range it's okay.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Boat show going on in Miami."
I could not find the regular channels (ABC, CBS and NBC) on the TV. I called the front desk who sent someone to my room. When he arrived he said that he knew nothing about it; he would send maintenance the next day. Upon my arrival the next evening, I stopped at the front desk, only to be told that I still didn't have those channels. However, I did not get any explanation for the lack. Other stations came in very well. On my first night, the A/C was not working correctly. I notified the front desk attendant in the morning and asked to have it repaired that day. In the evening I realized that it had not been repaired, but since it turned colder, the room was at an acceptable temperature, no thanks to the hotel staff.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sal
"Florida with no sunshine"
gangstyle security, terrible amenities, no food other than machines, television didn't work, not one mirror in the room, second to the last day they never clean my room, ok location.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
I travel.
"Overpriced/Dirty"
It is too expensive for what I paid for, you could stay at a holiday in for cheaper and it be more cleaner. The breakfast could be better.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"will stay here again"
The hotel was fine. Nothing major but hey the price was reasonable and the workers were very kind.
3 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Jasmyne
"no claenly but fine office-service"
The "brackfest" was a snack: milk, flakes, koffee, muffin, juice :(
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Kaiser
"Great hotel stay"
Great service and the rooms are clean and huge! The free breakfast was good and the pool was amazing
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Dirty, loud, patrolled by police"
The room was filthy, as was the rest of the hotel. I wore shoes in my room because the carpet turned the bottom of my feet black. It was also extremely loud and hotel staff were either unable or unwilling to deal with it. I tried to call reception about the noise but the phone in the room didn't work and when I called from my cell no one answered. FYI - hotel policy allows two "visitors" per room. Maybe that's why police patrolled the parking lot every night and left a decoy car there 24-7. The 2.5 stars and photos on this site are extremely misleading. The hotel is located off the highway in a dimly lit industrial park. You'll get much better quality, cleanliness, and peace and quiet from Extended Stay or Red Carpet. I'd be surprised if Hotel Roma is still in business in 6 months.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Benjamin
"Nightmare at Miami"
It's a shame that this dump is call a hotel and worse is what you are charging per night not even a 19.99 a night cheap motel is in worse condition than this dump !!!!!! And you have the guts to charge 169.00 a night.....you should pay anyone that uses this dump
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Justo
"Sketchy as he(("
This is the most disgusting and sketchy hotel I have ever staying at. I was seriously scared to leave my room. Don't stay here.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Sara
"Room comfort"
Was never told about Hotel Breakfast. A little too much noise.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Good for a short stay"
Ok accommodations for the price. Location was too far from the beaches.
5 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Older hotel-but nice for the price"
Needed a room near the airport to pick up a family member coming in very early in Miami airport. This hotel was easy to find from the freeway, it had plenty of free parking onsite. The hotel staff were great, they gave me a blanket because I was cold at night. Breakfast was free and very simple (coffee, tea, juice, sweet rolls) but I appreciated it non the less. Manager helped with directions that I needed. My over all experience was good, but they collect $50 extra maybe because in the past guest trash rooms. Not sure but they did refund my cash before I left in the morning. Not a neighborhood where you can walk, but did have a subway next door. For the price it was a 3.5
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
KATHLEEN
"Looks can be deceiving!"
Bugs in the room, very OLD, dirty, and generally uncomfortable experience. It was so bad, we actually only slept the first night and left to go to another hotel even though we lost our money for the second night. It was by far the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"pictures are deceiving"
Needs desperate remodeling. Should cost about 45 per night given condition of hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Raul
"Facility was "Yucky""
Can tell the facility used to be great, however it was dirty and the overall feeling was "Yucky"
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Place is rundown and bad neighborhood"
I have to call my reservation the day i check in and cancel the rest of my 3 days reservation, place is rundown, room have smell,bed is bad, and i don't feel safe with the surroundings.
3 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
Jessica Ray
"Stayed in worse places than this."
Check-in took too long despite prepaying with this site. Didn't tell us we should move the car to the back of the hotel to use the door closest to the room and not shuttle our cart load of stuff through the entire hotel. Room was very dark, one light and no lamp between the beds, could have been an oversight. The tv remote broke and they didn't replace it, didn't care to. Had to ask for more tp. Ice machine broken, had to ask at desk for ice. First night had no wash cloths. No hand towels at all. Stain on rug. A/c knobs loose. No fridge, coffee maker or microwave. Microwave was in the hall for all guests to share. Vending machines broken. Free breakfast was all carbs, not recommended for a diabetic. Not located close to anything except a seedy neighborhood. The bed was comfortable. No smells detected. Good water pressure. I'd stay there again if they improved things, however. I've stayed in much worse.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"do not stay!"
Our stay was horrible!!! Our room flooded for what reason we still don't know but it soaked the carpet and even leaked into the room below us. What's worse is they didn't give us or the people below another room because they were supposedly full! There's a very nice Jacuzzi tubing the room that doesn't work, the phone didn't work, the lamp had no knob, I could go on and on. We will never stay there again!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"good Stay"
Was pleasant, had a little trouble at Check -in other wise it was good.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Caring Staff"
great STAY THE sTAFF WERE CARING AND VERY FREINDLY. Felt like home away from home
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"In the middle of nowhere"
Did not feel safe. On the ground floor at the end of the hallway. Sliding door to the outside.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
audrey
"STOP! AFFRAID, NEVER TAKE THIS HOTEL!"
CHECK IN AND AFTER 10MIN CHECK- OUT. LOST MONEY BECOUSE EXPEDIA MAKE NON REFUNDABLE OFFER. THIS HOTEL IS UNDER ALL RATINGS, I TRAVEL LOT IN MAY PLACES ON WORLD BUT NEVER SEEN LIKE THIS. VERY OLD, DIRTY, SMELL. IT IS GOOD HOTEL FOR NEXT HORROR MOVIE NOT FOR STAY.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
The hotel was close to my family home, so that's a plus. The exterior of the building looks old and out of date. There is a employee who watches the entrance at night for security, so I give them a plus for that. There was very little lighting in the room and the television didn't work. The room was average on cleanliness but I did see 2 cockroaches during my stay. Overall, I recommend this hotel only as a last resort, if all the other hotels in Miami is booked and has no vacancy.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Roy
"Old fashioned hotel"
Old hotel terrible condition, Never had towels available. The jacuzzi was not working, old fashioned decoration. Wifi Never worked.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Dani
"bad hotel, I should say a motel. No attraction nea"
My experience was horrible. I ask this guy at the front desk for a iron and a iron board he said when we get it I will bring it to you. 30 mins pass nothing so I go back to see this guy. What happened he said I still have someone looking, so I told him I have to iron my close soon let me know. I checked out two day ago I'm still waiting. The cleaning lady came knocking at my door 7am so I told her I don't need anything she came back at 9am. Mind you this is Miami I was not trying to sleep the night before, I was out till like 5am. So I had to tell the lady I don't need any thing. Woke me up for the second time. The thing that makes it so bad they have tile in the hall way I was on the first floor. I can hear every time she pass by with her cart. It just made a rattling noise when she pushed by. That just annoyed the heck out of me. I could wait to get out of there. It should be label a motel not a hotel and it should never put resort behind it. The place is very unattractive. The need to do a full remodel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
uncle will
"At a convenient location, but not so clean !"
Not so clean, convenient location for traveler. Ok for the price but I expected more. Service was good, nice people !
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Otavio
The hotel was filthy, some of the staffs were not kind to their customers, breakfast was terrible and I asked for a hair dryer but all they said to me was they don't have leftover hair dryer for me for 4 days of staying
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Blech! STAY AWAY!"
The staff couldn't be nicer! However there is nothing they could do to make up for the fact that the facility was seriously disappointing. When we got to our room, we couldn't turn on a light! Three of the four lamps were not functioning, the TV was broken, the carpet was ripped -- and BUGS!! Lots of ants, mysterious bugs on the inside of the window, and a few large floor crawlers that I was afraid to inspect closely. Honestly, I was afraid to use the shower. We left quickly the next morning. AND -- the worst hotel breakfast ever!: old fruit, weak coffee, stale cereal, ok pre-packaged muffin. Don't bother stopping there! There was a group of college football players there. Noisy crowd, nice kids though. Maybe they enjoyed it.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Annie
"overall it was okay."
They can put more towels in the rooms. And not have there housekeeper knock on the door about towels before nine am and clean the room a little better then they had it. And only one way in they need to work on that but I understand about the security.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Do yourself a favor, stay elsewhere..."
First of all the lobby gives you the impression that this is a good hotel, but first impressions quickly waivered once I got to the room, its an old construction refurbished poorly. The place has a smell indicating improper ventilation and improper cleanliness; for a room that cost me 150USD and a Mariott which cost 50USD more there is no comparison. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL... Additionally the $50 security deposit was kept because they had no record of receipt... And finally what is breakfast without some eggs, sausage, toast? They claim to provide breakfast, but cereal without milk just not cutting it, come on guys do better or charge less.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Ian
"Worst stay"
Hotel was absolutely disgusting
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Patt
"Security"
I usually like it but the car next to mines got broken in to.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Jimmy
"Terrible place."
Terrible experience. Bed sheets threadbare, carpets dirty, used tissues in bathroom. This property should be removed from your site.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
lucio
"A microwave in rooms would be nice"
It was averagely good overall for that price. The staff was very nice
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
tourist f
"STAY AWAY!"
Very old amenities, highway noise, poor breakfast choices. The hallways smell very odd. Everything is run down.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jo
"Do Not Stay At This Hotel"
Terrible Hotel in a bad area
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Reasonable Hotel for Short Stay"
Location is prime and Hotel is reasonable for overnight stay. Simple healthy breakfast with fruits a plus , This hotel room, furnishing including toilets need an revamp for sure , for generation next..
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"A Hotel Barely, Resort Not Likely"
Where to begin? Upon arrival we were told that even though our confirmed reservation stated that our room would have 2 queen size beds and a jetted tub that no such room exists. We could have a room with 1 king size bed with a jetted tub. We accepted the room. After unpacking our bags, I tried the jetted tub. It did not work. The solution was to pack all our thing back up and move to another room down the hall. The jetted tub worked, however there was no lamp nor microwave in this room....The solution was to take the lamp and microwave from our first room....so now we're in a room with one lamp with a 40 watt bulb which meant we spent our time in near darkness. I requested washcloth daily. Either they did not know what a washcloth was or did not have one in the hotel. I have stayed at many hotels. I have been a security supervisor at Lansdowne Conference Resort in Ashburn, VA.....the Roma Golden Glades Resort is in no way a resort and is staffed by employees that are indifferent at best. If we hadn't been exhausted from the trip we would have fired off a call to you requesting a full refund....I would never recommend this hotel and neither should you !
4 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Not a good stay"
The hotel did not quite look like its picture. Very worn out looking needing some upgrades. The mattress was old and worn out. It had a whirlpool tub, that the jets didn't work on. The tv was old a got poor reception and the remote did not work on it.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Joann
"was nice long time ago ...not best area"
I believe it was very nice hotel long long time ago. The hotel from outside looking very nice... room condition terrible, dirty carpet, etc... bad not comfortable .. terrace lead directly to the pool , which was nice, but again it could be also in better condition and clean. Breakfast terrible.. limited offer.. frozen muffins and 3 kinds of cornflakes ..all served in plastic dishes..if you want have warm breakfast or milk you can heat it in microwave :) , people eat like pigs as food was all over the carpet and tables...also there is no place for dinner in near distance... I believe the cleanliness does`t cost too much money ..I would recommend improve services and cleanness ... its pity leave such nice place in ruins.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Anna
"Its okay hotel kind of secluded"
The staff is very kind I don't really have an issue but they need an upgrade with their televisions and cable so me and my wife don't spend much time in the room til late
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"horrible I wish I can have my money back"
it wbeorrible The bed broke the light was broke and I did not stay
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014