All hotels in Miami Gardens, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here16805 Nw 12th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL, 33169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.5
    2.2
    2.4
"own opinion"
it was short there is not too much to say
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
jean
"Nice just only for sleep"
Its little good for me, because its look old , the hotel need paint and better breakfast.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ma. Trujillo
"Ninie"
Pretty nice
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Paulena
"Was a Gem, Still a Good Stay"
Older hotel, was a gem in the past. Still worth a stay at the price! Staff is pleasant, building is old but clean. close to 95.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"ok not bad"
it was ok
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
jose
"terrible"
One of the worst hotel I have ever stayed at
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Horrible"
Worst experience of my life. Will never book a stay at this hotel again and recommend that anybody reading this comment do the same
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Bert
"Not Good"
Very Rundowned
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
"Worse place I ever stayed"
Horruble , mattress was so old got a back pain for at least two days. Whole lobby stinks. Old tv no channels
danny
"Neat hotel but has security threat"
The hotel is neat with fair facilities but there was no security. I was nearly attacked by rascals that were accommodated in the hotel. The rascal came and tried to force my door open. I called the reception to alert police. I could not sleep over night and nobody came to my resque. It was the grace of God that saved me.I checked out of the hotel prematurely early in the morning. The attitude of staff on duty was disappointing. He said the rascal could not do me any harm.
comfort
"roma review"
it was a nice place to stay for cheap room for a couple days. no bugs, no issues w security, lil run down but the rooms were ok and bed was comfortable. staff was accommodating and friendly.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Guest"
conditions were just right for my short stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Ian
"Romana Hotel, an historical building left to ruine"
Last time I went to Roma, it was well maintained. Now it looks like it is being ruined and nothing is being done about it. The pillars in front need fresh paint. There is water damage all over the outside structure. The hotel is in great need of repair. However, the rooms inside are relatively cleaned. The services offered are not up to standard. The lady at the counter was very nice to me at check in, but the next day I wanted to use a computer to print out something, and I ask them if they have a business center, and they said no. I was in shock. It is 21st century, a hotel must have a business center.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
gregory
"Very bad and terrible hotel"
I dont understand how cuould you recomend this hotel in your web page. This hotel is a terrible experience and a desaster for any traveler. The rooms smell humid all the time. I had to moved three times for problems. No Continental Breakfast.Just coffee and orange juice. Please this hotel needs inspection I never come back there no thanks the Courtains,lamps are broken. And the service just one or two are kind the rest of people looks like if we dont pay for the room. Terrible terrible I want my money back really.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Carlos
"Stay Away"
Pulled up to the hotel and quickly left. It was falling apart and there were druggies everywhere. Bad Area.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very smelly"
Not good at all, sigaret smell all over lobby not clean.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
joe
"You get what you pay for."
The television did not work, at all. The whole place seemed like an eerie, deserted motel that you see in horror movies. Furniture was outdated. I saw a roach in my bathroom. And I was afraid to even sit on the bed. On the bright side, the in-room jacuzzi was fun, there were some pretty attractive people staying at the hotel, and they released the credit card immediately after check-out. All in all, it's not the best hotel, and certainly not my first choice. But if you need a private place for a few hours of privacy, and you don't want to pay "Miami hotel prices", this is the spot.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jonathan
"Old rundown hotel"
There was only one room key and I was told if I lose it there we no others. The TV remote didn't work, we had no hot water in the shower the entire stay, the maintenance person came by the room and tested (turned on and off) it he said there was hot water but 1 hour later when we went to shower there was no hot water. the next day morning the same thing, no hot water. When I told the manager on duty early am, I got the run around, it was like he was at the end of his shift and didn't care to deal with it. he said there were no rooms available to move to at first, then he offered us a dirty room on check out day again no hot water, all weekend no hot water. I told the day manager and she simply told me to contact Hotels.com. I was offered nothing to resolve this issue from the hotel itself, simply a runaround. When Hotels.com called the hotel to talk to them about the rep told me they were kinda rude to him and stated they had no record of my issues. The maintenance guy was in my room twice, we saw him when we first checked in because the room key didn't work, and upon departure we saw him in the parking lot and told him again that there was no hot water.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"don't expect much"
No ice machines working, toilet running constantly, Wifi available but so weak we could not use it, lamp next to bed had no on/off switch so we had to plug/unplug it for use or non use, or no bars or restaurants nearby, and we were on the 4th floor, which was OK but there was no phone to call the front desk about our problems...so we had to run downstairs for problems. The free breakfast was VERY Spartan.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
randy
"Poor"
Terrible will never stay here again!! The room was stink, bed very uncomfortable didnt sleep well, ice machine did not work had to go buy our own ice!! Never again!!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
It was clean and the staff is exceptional polite. The staff was available for any problems that came up.and dealt with every situation promptly
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Audria
"You get what you pay for!"
It just wasn't a good stay. Don't think i'll be going back there! The airconditioners need the filters changed and a non-smoking hotel needs to be non-smoking!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Mona
It wasn't a good experience at all! The only good thing it was cheap on price ever cheaper on service and materiels!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Too much loitering in the parking lot"
As we arrived there were a lot of different people in the parking lot hanging out. There was no party. They were not associated with each other. WHY?...Why does the HOTEL PERMIT THIS. IT FELT UNSAFE. I WILL PAY MORE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NEXT TIME.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
LEO
"A shame they let a beautiful hotel get so run down"
Staff was great, bed was comfy, so I did what I needed and that was get a good night's sleep. However, A/C was on last legs, and tv didn't work.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"SO SO"
Booked for location from where I needed to meet people. Booked because of Internet - yes, it's there but only in the lobby - which is noisy and not conducive to writing emails yet along VOIP calls - overall the stat was frustrated by this problem. Oddly there was a Hotel Roma WiFi signal of high strength in my room but no one knew the password and or weren't saying.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"this hotel is the most disgusting hotel"
i was so disappointed i wouldnt even like to stay for free
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
jessie
"Poor quality"
The hotel only has 9 channels and none are the local channels. I waited over 10 minutes for the clerk to checked me out. She was in the back having a personal conversation. It took another guest to yell out in order for her to come out
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"Dirty hotel, pictures lie"
Not a pleasant place to stay. I was afraid of the people who appeared to live there seeing how it waa alot of men doing nothing but hanging around outside. Very dirty location
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"worse hotel I have ever stayed at"
do not book here. old falling apart hotel. they took the knobs off the a/c unit in the room so it was hot. window did not lock no ice machines worked.bad area surrounding hotel. free breakfast was fruit loops.. JUST DONT DO IT!!
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Ice machine was broken
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
"good"
Good for $
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
alexis
"Really Bad"
We stayed at this hotel overnight, we went to Miami to see the Cowboys vs Dolphins. The hotel was simply horrible. Dirty, old. and really bad. Dont stay there
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Really Bad"
My family stayed here for one night after we saw a Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys football game. I could go one and on, this hotel was the worst I have ever stayed at. We rented 2 rooms. Neither one the phone worked, everything was dirty and old. The front desk was nice, but the hotel is really run down. No refridge or microwaves in rooms
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Very nice place to stay when in town"
The people are very nice, they try to accommodate all needs, customer service is good at all times,
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"One Night Only..."
My first reaction upon my arrival was ,the building looked like it needed to be steam cleaned. The front desk personnel was professional and helpful, to me. In the room there was a large stain on the rug ,I did not walk around without slippers. On the other side of the quilt it was dried acrylic paint ! No iron or ironing board,(only the hardware where they once hung)no ice bucket only a plastic bag on a tray with cigarette burns. I thought it was a no smoking hotel. The curtain hem was falling down, the TV had the wrong time set,the bathroom door was uneven and I couldn’t close it ,I had to ask for face cloths ,no tissues in the holder and VERY rusty. I was quite disappointed overall. I just need a hotel near my employment because of a late meeting and did not want to drive home,
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Sp
not good. the state of florida or the city of miami might be placing displaced people there. all i'll say is my wife cried because she was afraid. the management did respond and not charge us for our stay. that place needs owners who care.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
oba888
Quiet comfortable and easy access to main high ways
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
charlie, fun
"40$ hotel only"
Due to wrong booking of dates ended up here. Paid 72 bucks a night, not worth it. Its dirty from parking to the pool. Will I stay again ? May be for 40$ a night but not 72$
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
vinod
"just okay"
it was okay it could have been better.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
essence
"Nice for quick in-out"
Nice for quick in-out. Small hotel. Quiet place. Good for low budget travelers
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Armando
"Don't stay here, don't do it!"
The front desk lady was extremely rude and unconcerned about all the problems with the hotel. I also believe she was partially illiterate based on a document that she wrote, it contained a lot of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. I was put in the 4 different rooms until I left hotel to stay somewhere else. All the rooms have problems: very dirty, broken TVs, broken windows, inoperable heat and air. The price may look enticing, especially for families, however don't stay here, don't do it!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Never Again"
Hallway stinks, not enought parking, a/c did not work good room was hot n humid all night, tv will shut off after 10 seconds of been turned on, bed n pillows are very uncomfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Speedy
"bad smell"
I spent two nights there it have a smell in the hallway and the surrounding area and the pool was dirty I will never go back again.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Roma Golden Glades
"I will never come back"
I just did not like anything about it never on time did not have anything right
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
THE HOTEL IS OK EXCEPT FOR LACK OF ICE AND MICROWAVE IN EACH FLOOR
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
ONE MOTHER
"Worst experience ever.."
Everything was antiquated other than the ac unit.. toilet ran constantly through the night.. ice machines all 4 (1 on each floor) did not work.. no soap nor shampoo or conditioner provided.. no iron in room.. 2 towels only req more took an hr to deliver.. 2 pillows only on king sized bed with cover sheet that barely stretched over the the mattress.. I implore anyone looking to stay here due to pricing to pay the extra and get something much better.. hands down the more horrible hotel I have ever stayed in.. I travel extensively both for business and pleasure..
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2014
"vERY GOOD POSITION ON JUNCTION OF 826 AND I 95"
Friendly staff, hotel is in a urgent need of repairs
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Easy access to destination"
This stay was a last minute need. It is accessible for me to several places that I need to get to ie work.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
JayJae
"Looking to lay your head ? 3rd time there!"
If you looking for flashy- don't stat here. If you looking for someplace safe in Miami that won't charge you a lot then stay here. Hotel is not flashy or glam but at least I know what to expect. A friendly staff (Danny & Marla) are terrific!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014