All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great stay. The staff was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"5 out of 10"
Check in was at 3 but couldn't get my room til almost 5. I have to take injectable medication and had to state that in order to get my room moved to another room in a lower level because of my "medication problem"- hotel receptionist.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Christian
"I'll stay again"
I can't remember the guy at the front desk name but he had a great personality and excellent customer skills. He also upgraded my room to a suite for the night for me. Although I only stayed a few hours ( to be exact 3 hours ) lol
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Aaron
I love this hotel! It offers something for everyone.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Tracy
"good"
All good.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
jun
"Experienced Vegas Traveler"
This is the best kept secret in Vegas.
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"ROOM WAS TOO DARK & LOUD MUSIC COMING FROM OUTSIDE"
The room was far from the Registration. We walked in and was too dark from the bathroom to the entire room. It was too loud just above the pool and blasting music. We were very disappointed so we left the whole day and came back late so we didn't have to hear the vibration in our room.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
SUSAN
"Good hotel if you like to party"
Temporary stop while relocating to LV. Nice clean room room in a hotel east (not really walking distance) of the Strip. The surrounding area is not great - not a place to walk around aimlessly. (Also nowhere nearby to really walk to.) If you plan to hit the Strip I'd suggest drive/cab. Hotel has its own night club, so if that's your scene you can just stay at the hotel. The casino is nothing to write home about - rather small, one table of poker going max while I was there (with several empty tables). WiFi worked great except having to sign the waiver every day. Restaurants were good also.
8 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Fun!"
It was awesome!! I will definitely be back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
The decor was cool and the beds were extremely comfy. You almost did not want to get out the bed. I stayed in the casino tower. This hotel is not on the strip not is it walking distance so if you don't mind paying 10-12 to and from the strip everyday just keep that in mind otherwise this hotel was great I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Alexandra
"Won't stay here again"
Too many rules & restrictions & rude servers.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Room for my family...."
I met my mom and brother down there and they stayed in different rooms. We all booked together and were hoping to get to have rooms near each other. They were on a different floor and clear around the other side of the tower. We made the best of it and usually just met downstairs....but it would have been nice to be closer together.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Confused.."
We wanted to jst hang out or jst soak in some sun...but couldnt cause of dress code...we had shorts attire...
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Fidel
"Great experience"
Had a blast and went to rehab pool party. Rooms were nice and clean and cute exactly what I expected
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Rockin Good Time"
I really enjoyed my stay. The ambiance and memorabilia was great.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Rickey
"Pool is the best part!"
Just a quick weekend getaway. For the price, its a great stay. Good restaurants and great pools!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Bridget
"6day getaway blew our minds"
Room was more than we expected! Frederick our concierge at check in was amazing, friendly, accommodating, and very efficient. The pool was amazing, and a great time. We enjoyed every restaurant during our 6 day stay.
5 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
paul
"Great place to stay!"
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing is, if you are going to walk to the strip, stick to the main road in front of the hotel. Do not go around the back. There is not as much people traffic on the road behind the hotel. Safety first!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Shannon
"Birthday in Vegas"
The room was very nice. I've never stayed here before and it was my mothers birthday and I wanted to surprise her with staying here. The only thing that I didn't care for and the hotel will not care is that you are not able to get a margarita in this hotel unless you were able to go out to the pool and get one. None of the bars in this hotel offer it unless you ate at the Pink Taco. Not everyone wants to drink shots for their birthdays. That is my only complaint. The room was nice the service was excellent. I would so stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"ok place"
Airport is really close so you hear the planes but the rooms were clean and comfortable
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Next to Paradise"
Everything went great. Although, the walls are a little thin in the casino tower rooms. I'd probably suggest renting from the newer paradise tower.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Niall
"terrible hotel, stay somewhere else."
Terrible vegas hotel. Not up to par with vegas standards at all!! Rude staff, a don't care about your uncomfortable stay attitude, even if you are nice...key cards never work, even if you keep them away from anything else electronic!
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Enjoyed it"
It was a great experience staying there enjoyed everything especially the food at Mr luckys it was a pleasure meeting the executive chef Gary from there best customer service overall accommodated to all my needs. Only small problem checking in the young man with glasses had a bit of an attitude I believedon't to have lost my I.d I was explaining but he was acting real nonchalant about it.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
erik
"bad ac"
It was going great untill the air conditioning stop working....it took forever for maintenance to come check on it then he said the fues went out and couldn't get fixed at that moment... I'm from los Angeles, ca I'm not used to that type of hot weather so I.was really bothered and uncomfortable!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Desiree
"Room to party"
This was such a fun place to stay. We had a suite with a pool table and a bar. It had two bathrooms so guests didn't use ours. There was a beautiful view of the grounds and all the pools. I felt like a movie star in these accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Overall. .... nothing special about this hotel/ca"
Booked a room with king size bed. Was given a room with double bed (not king size bed). Called front desk to change room.... Was told that room was it. Called 3 more timed next day to request room change. Was told to be notify, no one call me back. Called front desk again at 3pm, finally was told a room with King size bed will be available around 4pm... swapped room. Casino cards room is small. Pit boss are not friendly and some with attitude. Pool are great... Restaurant (35 steak house, pink taco, Charles 24/7, etc) ok.... nothing special... Overall. .... nothing special about this hotel/casino... only pools and memorabilia of rock and roll are worth the time there.
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Kiet
"Pool service sucks"
We've stayed here before and had a great experience, but this time sucked. The pool staff were awful! No one knew what they were doing, they kept sending us to different places for food and drink, wouldn't serve water with their drinks and would tell us to use the 100' water fountain. Issue after issue. The DJ played terrible music this time too. Besides the pool everything was nice.
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Cheryl
"Hard rock hard!! Conditions"
Room location was bad only view was all the air conditions on the roof. Telephone set was busted. Wi-fi did not work and it took 5 hours to restore it but did not work properl. Because of these problems they waived one night resort fee. Their ticket redemption machines were working one out of four
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Vafa
"Not going back again"
Service was unacceptable and non-existent.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Karyn
"great room off the strip with a great price."
room was lovely. Got upgraded since my room wasn't ready when we checked in. Staff was very nice and had a lovely view of the pools. Very happy with our stay!
5 night family trip May 31, 2015
Rebecca
"One Night Stay"
We only stayed for one night. The room was adequate for the 3 of us (2 adults & 1 teenager) with two queen beds. I appreciated the room was located in a quiet area. Although we weren't able to check in early, we received a text when our room was ready. The request for an additional set of towels was addressed in a timely manner. We received a discount on lunch at Pink Taco by signing up for their player card which was great. My husband didn't think it was as nice as other places we've stayed in. He thought the finishes were cheap and the carpet was not clean. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Play Hard"
Only place I stay off the strip...
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Wesley
"Headed home"
Stayed here for one night because of the close proximity to McCarran airpot. 6:00 am flight next morning.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"What a dump!"
Hotel has been trashed!
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Huge disappointment!"
Hotel is for trashy 21-25 year olds that want to get there drunk on and act like fools! The staff is lacking the basic essentials of customer service. The rooms have been seen their better days, if they ever had any to begin with! The word luxury or even comfortable is no where to be found at The Hard Rock Las Vegas!
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Business Trip"
Hotel was close to airport and close to my client that I was meeting with the next day. Hotel itself is fun with all of the rock and roll memorabilia and overall met my expectations. At check in they did not have the king bed non-smoking that I had reserved and I was prepared to get a room with two queen beds which would have been fine...but instead they upgraded me to the HRH Tower (their newest tower) to a suite. The room was great - outfitted really well. Only downside is that the walls are a bit thin. Next door first had a party going on that luckily left the room around the time I was ready to go to sleep but then whoever was staying in that room got into a very loud argument with their mate around 3am.... Definitely wasn't fun but certainly not the hotels' fault. When I mentioned it at checkout they removed the resort fee for me so they certainly did everything they could to accommodate.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Not likely to return"
there was no iron and the TV was not working. Also the beds were very uncomfortable and the mattress was not firm. It caused me pain on my neck. In addition, the rooms were to far and confusing to get to since they are two different elevators.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Ingrid
Thank you as always.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Rod
"Great last minute deal"
It was a great solo stay while my girlfriends got hammered on the last day of my bday weekend because my body felt horribly after partying back to back. Only 22 but feel like an old woman.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
"Rip Off Meat Wagon Hotel"
Not for anyone over thirty. I retired from the military and rules and regulation of this hotel were like basic training all over again. It was the must stressful vacation I have ever had. Was ready to check out the first night. Pool almost a strip search to get in. Free the first night cover charge the next two days. Pink Taco after the family pool no take out unless you had a picture ID. We were in our swim suits and were going to room. Tried to use a coupon from the no go inside service only. Was not written on the coupon. Shuttle service only ran from 10/5p. i could go on and on but never will I stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
DIANNE
"The're playing rap at the pool?"
I stayed here last about 10 years ago and loved the smaller scale off the strip concept. They ruined it. They added 2 big towers and 2 big parking ramps. Now feels like the the strip, with just a long walk to get there. Half of the pools where not even open. The ones that where open where crowded too many gray haired aging rockers. To be honest, I was one on them. Put your shirt on dern it!
3 night romance trip May 27, 2015
mark
"Awesome Stay!"
Had a great time! Room Service was quick!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Carla
"Overall I enjoyed my stay it was great!"
We had a great bell man his name was aj. Thw coupons that came with our stay came in handy and we loved our room. Definitely will stay here again
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Clishe
"casino floor"
The casino was to small
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great place"
Great room I enjoyed the deluxe king and view of the rumor hotel and mountains
2 night trip May 24, 2015
Devon
"Weekend getaway"
The bed and pillows were not very comfortable. Disappoint in the number of towels they gave us, we had to call twice to get more towels. It's also very loud, I go Vegas pretty often, this place is louder than the norm.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Vincent
"rehab 15"
Overall wonderful security a lil bit up tight because of the rehab weekend otherwise very decent
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Talvin
"Excellent last minute getaway!"
Excellent facility! Better than fantastic value!!!
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"LETS GET UP AND GO TO VEGAS!"
LOVED IT JUST HAD A CRAZY WEEKEND