All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hard Rock"
We upgraded to a King Suite when we got there for an extra $35 a night, it was worth it. The room was great. The hotel was under construction when we went so it wasn't looking it's best. They do give you coupons because there is construction. The pools looked great although most of them were closed due to not having enough life guards. It was great how they had a pool for all ages and then a section just for 21 and older. If you plan on spending the day at the pool rent a day bed or else you will be stuck sitting on the rocks. The spa was great and very relaxing. The restaurants weren't spectacular, overpriced for the quality of food you get. Overall Hard Rock was a good hotel as long as you don't mind having to walk or take a taxi to the strip.
4 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Absolutely loved it!
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very nice, music everywhere was a real treat."
Didn't know about resort fee till check in. Construction was a drag but lived with it. Lots of friendly guests and staff. Will come again.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Al
I enjoyed everything but the carpet in the hall smelled musty. It was really bad.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"Good food and good customer service!"
I really wanted to have a much better time but my wife got very sick and I had to take her to the hospital where she stayed for 5 days.The hotel staff were very understanding of my situation and extended my stay as the room was available. I thank them and I will be back to stay there again with my wife once the remodel of the casino is done. The prime rib dinner was amazing and room service was quick to arrive.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Juan
We were not notified that the interior/main gaming area of the hotel was under major construction. Walking into a newly constructed temporary wall around the entire center of the hotel was not why I booked my stay here.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Joey
Great Hotel love staying here for the pools and atmosphere. The Hotel is undergoing renovations in the main Casino floor which was a little dissapointing everything else was great.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Roberto
"great time in Vegas"
Great stay and thanks to Hotels.com for assisting in reservations
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Tino
Toilet seat got yellow stain. They charged you for things you didn't use from the mini bar.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Get pool view."
Awesome. Perfect pools and pool view from room.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Not great"
Construction being done right in the main enterance. No available lounge chairs at the family pool. No chairs at all at rehab pool. You have to sit in the floor. Multiple sections of the pool closed for no reason. Sign said "closed for a private event" but there was no one there.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Diana
"Really bad experience"
Bad service, not attentive, too far from the strip, not enough chairs by the pool. The only reason to go to this hotel is to watch a rock concert, or to go to rehab to hook up.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
claudio
"Better deals out there"
I think I could've done a lot better hotel for the same money........ And on the strip
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Manager at steaks + martinis was amazing! Bed very comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Christie
"The last basketball tourney"
Great time with friends and family. Awesome pool!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"This Hotel Rocked"
Not on the strip but there is a free shuttle. The room was very black rocker faux leather and studs. Good feather comforter was extremey comfortable. The pool rocked as well and was very family friendly. Also when we werent in our room we took a couple of hours to venture the hotel and view all of the memorabilia. That was a lot of fun. I would love to stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Dissatisfied"
Checking in was rude, stayed 2nights, our room was never serviced had to call for clean towels, no apology and reasons of why it was never serviced. Don't think will go back.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
delia
"Can't wait to return!"
Our romantic weekend getaway could not have been better! My partner and I were engaged on Friday night and had scheduled to stay at the HardRock Hotel on Sunday night. When checking in, we told them of our engagement and they offered us an upgrade for a very reasonable price. We took the upgrade and were VERY impressed with our suite. The bed was very comfortable, our glass wall bathroom was seductive and romantic, the deep tub was perfect for relaxing after a long day, the huge shower was wonderful and inviting. Everything was clean and perfect - it even seemed like the carpets had been freshly cleaned! The staff in the hotel were friendly and efficient. The pool was awesome, albeit a little crowded for a Sunday. The rates were reasonable, but exceptional for the quality of the room and furnishings. Its close enough to the strip to enjoy it, but far enough away to feel secluded. We can't wait to go back again soon! We definitely recommend the HRH!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Graham
"Pros and Cons to the Hard Rock"
Hard Rock has a lot to offer. Its currently under construction, so that lowered my rating slightly. The restaurants were very good with decent service. The family pool was OK, but the "party pool" unfortunately came with an additional $50 per day charge. The party pool was reminiscent of an overdone fraternity party. So if thats your thing- great. If you don't mind some quiet moments during the day, this is not your hotel. The off-the strip location makes it a very long walk to the strip. The rock memorabilia is terrific and it actually is a pretty cool place to be.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Under renovation"
Disappointed that it was being renovated, but it was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Sandy
"Great Vegas hotel for adults who want to party"
Great hotel. It wasn't right next to all the other casinos, but that was ok. It has everything you need best pool pary in the city. I love everything about the hotel and will stay here on my next Vegas trip.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan
"Great first stay in Vegas solo."
First time trip to vegas as a 34yr old. The best part of my stay was the friday partying at Rehab. Staff was very very friendly at all pools but I had so much fun at Rehab.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"Hotel was great experience"
Everything was pleasant and I would gladly stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good options, but nothing spectacular"
Overall good. I didn't use the pool, which is why I booked here in the first place, but that's not anyone's fault but my own. The hotel is under construction, which was a minor inconvenience, nothing major. Great music being piped throughout the hotel all the time. Room was quiet and bed was comfortable, slept well. I was on the 10th floor. Bathroom in our room was TINY. My husband and I had to step to the side of the toilet just to get the door closed. Best TV channels I've ever seen at a hotel. The backstage pass isn't really worth much unless you're a high roller. Glad I stayed here, it wasn't terrible, but I didn't like being isolated from the strip either (my fault, not theirs - I knew this hotel wasn't on the strip). Their shuttle, which is included in the resort fee, only runs until 5pm, so it wasn't really worth it to me. Great memorabilia scattered around. Had some seriously delicious honey walnut shrimp at FU (very expensive), Mr. Lucky's is also good - but also very expensive - $52 for 2 people to eat breakfast, I had a breakfast burrito and OJ, my husband had pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns. Yikes. Self parking is very easy. Staff was friendly. We played roulette, craps, and slots. Friday night craps table dealer was really helpful in explaining a game we knew nothing about.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
RachelL
Too many extra charges. You pay here online a bunch then pay even more when you get there.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Dana
We did a quick trip and the Hard Rock delivered: excellent pool areas, with music and fun. The room was spacious (we got a suite) and well appointed, with plenty of room. The sound system in the room was neat, but VERY quiet. They are in the middle of a big construction project in the middle of the lobby. Service at the front desk was extremely slow and they don't even pick up the phone when calling from the room, but the wait staff at Culinary Dropout (one of the food/bar venues) was absolutely great. The Happy Hour there was something I'll be back for.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Gaston
"not bad"
under construction but not bad
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
nathan
"Would stay there again"
The only negative I can think of was the hotel was under construction the whole time and it was a little inconvenient to access the pool. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Joshua
I loved it
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Amira
"Would definitely stay here!"
Great price for room. Very happy with stay!
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Confortable Room but poor customer service!"
We arrived after 5PM during the week and our room was not ready. We were asked to go to bar and wait 30-45 min. After over an hour, our room was still not ready. No apologize and did not compensate us. We finally got our room at 7:00PM, the room was comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Sacha
The tower we stayed in had construction going on that we weren't aware of until our arrival. It was a very nice room, however the lighting in the room was too dark that even with all lights on, it was hard to see.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great Stay!!!"
Check-in took a while, but we were given a room upgrade. The room was great! It was so comfortable we are currently looking for the same hotel bedding.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Honey
"Hard Rock.. I don't recommend it!"
I was very disappointed with this hotel! I specifically book a room with a pool view and was even charged extra for it and had view of the parking lot! I complained and was told my resort fee would be reversed for both nights and that did not happen. The carpet was dirty and was not vacuumed and two lights were out and I also complained about that and was told a maintance person would come up to fix it and that did not happened either!
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Roxanne
"A BLAST! #REHAB"
I had a great time, so far my best stay in Vegas as of today and I would do it again.....
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Still Rockin"
Business trip
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"The worst hard rock hotel."
Hotel is in renovation and part of the hotel are close and no available. Room was goos but not clean.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Margareth
"It's a Hard Rock Life"
The Smashing Pumpkins were amazing - how great to walk from my modern room with a CCR photo to an amazing show! Happy hour and breakfast at Pink Taco was fantastic - delicious, great service and love the tequila selection. Do not miss the Zonkey fries. Free 90s cover band made a great nightcap. Love this Hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Margaret
"Never again"
The reservation for king bed was unavailable upon arrival. The room given 2 queen beds was filthy dirty missing remote batteries lamp shades broken, bugs, dust and mold. After ignored complaints and rude service we decided we would never stay here again. The food at this hotel is blah. So many better places to stay for the money. If you want just take a taxi here or go to fashion mall on strip and take a free shuttle here to visit. This hotel is under construction and not worth your hard earned $.
5 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Stacy
"Fun place!"
The first thing you notice when you walk into Hard Rock is the lack of that stale cigarette smoke casino smell that is typical in Vegas. We were impressed with the check in process and pleased when we were upgraded at our request. The hotel is beautiful and has a ton of music memorabilia that we really enjoyed seeing! They were in the midst of construction on the casino floor but it didn't feel like it detracted from the Hard Rock experience. We loved the pool, and loved that we could experience Rehab on a weekday after the craziness of the weekend crowd had dissipated. We had a beautiful corner room with a view of the pool and amazing view of the strip at night! We loved it all, can't wait to go back!
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Shanna
"Hard Rock"
IT was great besides construction. Also, the check-in process was unclear. We had plans to check in at 3, and when our rooms weren't ready, the help desk told us that check-in is between 3 and 5, something that was not indicated in writing or disclosed when booking the trip. It put a wrench in our plans for the day.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Bday at the Hard Rock"
Got a great deal for my weekend bday. Bed was comfy. Mini bar in the room was stocked with great drinks and snacks. Only mini complaint is that the makeup mirror light didn't work, making it difficult to do my makeup at night.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Exvellent"
Nice room. Was a long walk to get to hotel restaurants and clubs but very nice. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Jeanine
"Changes to center bar a mistake."
Was under construction at the time. they are taking out the center bar which was an iconic instttution in Vegas. Many agree this is a huge mistake so this is pretty much a deal killer for me. kind of a bummer since this was my go to hotel in Vegas. I guess if center bar area isn't a big deal to you. still a great hotel with great food, entertainment.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"Vegas get away"
It was great!!!
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Vincent
It was great for the price
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"Hard Rocked!"
Despite construction, staff and services were excellent. Only complaint is that there should be a "window" of time posted for check-in, not just one single time, because my entire group planned activities around a 3p check-in, only for us to find out that the check in was between 3 and 5 pm. A little annoyed. But great stay...
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"AWESOME"
Amazing stay during the week off the strip
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Awwwwesome stay for a GREAT price!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Hannah
"Hard Rock Hotel, fun but less than I expected"
First, upon check in, I was informed my room that I payed for was not available. I could upgrade to a 900 sq. ft. suite for an additional $40. per night. I said no and was told that I would have to wait until the room I paid for was available. I could take a double queen room but I wanted a king room. I said I would wait or upgrade $20. per night and suddenly the room I paid came available! Amazing how quickly that happened. The last night I was there, someone was smoking next door all night. Also, the smoke detector was flashing a white light every night which was not very relaxing.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015