All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overall I enjoyed my stay it was great!"
We had a great bell man his name was aj. Thw coupons that came with our stay came in handy and we loved our room. Definitely will stay here again
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Clishe
"casino floor"
The casino was to small
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great place"
Great room I enjoyed the deluxe king and view of the rumor hotel and mountains
2 night trip May 24, 2015
Devon
"Weekend getaway"
The bed and pillows were not very comfortable. Disappoint in the number of towels they gave us, we had to call twice to get more towels. It's also very loud, I go Vegas pretty often, this place is louder than the norm.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Vincent
"rehab 15"
Overall wonderful security a lil bit up tight because of the rehab weekend otherwise very decent
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Talvin
"Excellent last minute getaway!"
Excellent facility! Better than fantastic value!!!
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"LETS GET UP AND GO TO VEGAS!"
LOVED IT JUST HAD A CRAZY WEEKEND
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"rehab weekend"
enjoyed myself to the max
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Nicholas
"good to stay"
it is kind of far than i thought. the room is big, bathroom is big, but no bathtub which i was expecting. the hotel looks older than i think.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
sunny
"A+"
first time here at hard rock and I can say it was a good stay comfortable beds and great pool view... Sucks that it rained that Sunday- Monday but overall great hotel
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Omar
"experience"
Wish I was there longer.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Vanessa
"Awesome Stay Awesome Place"
Hotel was great and the bed & pillows were great
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Clifford
"Great hotel, awful housekeeping staff"
Love the hotel, love the casino, and, as long as you don't mind driving a little, the location is VERY convenient. It's not walkable to other casinos, but, you can be to some major big-names in the heart of the strip in less than 5 minutes. My issue was with the housekeeping staff. They would try to come at very inopportune moments : either knock too early in the morning, or in the evening after we had just returned from being out for quite a few hours. They should utilize the "do not disturb" system that EVERY OTHER HOTEL on the planet utilizes. Also, two minutes before check-out, someone from housekeeping knocked on our door and immediately opened it to check up on us. It went a long way to making us not feel wanted.
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Christian
"Best stay in Vegas for the money we spent."
Best stay in Vegas. The rooms are a cut above most of the non-expensive hotels. The beds were great, although the comforters were very heavy for sleeping.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
William R.
"Hard Rock"
Overall the stay was good, the staff was helpful. I wish it was closer to the strip but it is close to the airport. Doesn't have a large gaming floor like the older casinos but it was to be expected. The rooms were decorated nicely but our room had a clogged sink. Booked through Hotels.com and was unaware of a room deposit on top of resort fees (fully aware of resort fees), but that was the only major surprise with pricing. The deposit will be returned since there was no damage to the room.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"ok"
for a suite a little to small
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Raimund
"OX Trip"
Best night sleep on our one week trip.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Hard Rock Spring break junk Pad, sucks!"
We made reservations, but complete waste of time, after a 18 hour trip in a car, we had to still stand in line and wait for our key, in front of the entire casino, no privacy or vip service even though we were vips... had to use the bathroom and stunk from trip and was tired but still had to wait in front of the entire lobby and casino till they decided to give us a key to the room, when they did gives us a key they told us they booked us the wrong room and had to walk a 1/4 mile to get to our tower, through the entire casino, again we are VIP and this wasn't cool. When we got to our room it was NOT vacuumed and smelled like someone just had a perm, there were stains (skeet?) on shower walls and glass, beds were VERY comfy and seemed clean, that and the food were great. The wait for room service was junk, the entire hotel room was just trash basically a spring break puke pad. Will never stay here again, ever.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Birthday getaway"
Very clean, staff was friendly, price was reasonable
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Vegas ???"
For hard rock and Vegas they should def spend there money in new upgrades and Reno
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
jeremiah
"Rooms need total renovation!"
This hotel needs a total renovation. This is third time I spent the weekend there (convenience purposes - concerts). The rooms need to be sanitized. I was scared to touch anything. You can see fingerprints on walls/furniture. The mattress seriously need to be changed. So soft my back and neck hurt the next day and continues to be a little sore, two days later. Its very dim in the room (probably meant to be). The entrance lights did not work, nor did the dresser/mirror light. I did love the convenience of the concert venue (The Joint) being in the hotel. Also, if one asks for a room with a view, the reservation clerk should mention that they will see and hear the loud DJ below. I'm not one to complain, loved to party when I was younger, and still like to party, thus love going to concerts; I would just like retreat to a comfortable, clean room after a night out on the town.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Amor
"ok Hotel , Beds need an upgrade"
beds definitely due for an upgrade. Hotel was nice a clean no complaints . Room was very dark , which may just be the style / preference , not good for business use.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"I love the hard rock"
One night to fly out the next day. Very nice rooms. Love the touch screen for Music in the room. Can't wait to come back
"Decent Bargain Casino"
Staff at Hard Rock was friendly and helpful. Even the cleaning staff was very professional and kind. I think the resort fees were too high for the wireless to be as spotty and unreliable. I was not happy with that. The first night I stayed in a room with a polished view which I thought would be nice but the music was so loud that it made it hard to sleep at night.
2 night trip May 14, 2015
"Second Stay"
I have stayed at the Hard Rock Vegas before and the stay was very pleasant that is why I chose to stay here again. This time, the room was dirty when we checked in. I called down to the front desk at least 5 times and nobody ever answered. it just rang and rang. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room but there were cigarette butts left in the trash (shouldn't the trash be emptied before new guest?. Overall, disappointed in this stay.
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
"No need to ever leave the hotel"
We saw Journey and never had to leave the hotel. Food, entertainment, sun, fun a tattoo shop, shopping - it's all there. And without the super smoky, cheesy gambling vibe everywhere you go. Gambling here is the secondary focus which is perfect for us - even though we did win $244 on wheel of fortune. We saw a couple celebrities cruising around also. Hard rock is where it's at!
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Carrie
"hotel stay"
Great pool area! You've got to love rock and roll since its constantly playing everywhere.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
Les
"awesome hotel"
Only con long wait for check in and out
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Andres
"Hard rock hotel rocks!!!"
We love it... Everything about it is awesome.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Great hotel but bad guest transportation"
Our stay was great, we had a pool view of Rehab and big french doors to open up to an awesome breeze. thhe only downfall was the hotel not having a shuttle to the strip after 5pm and not having a shuttle at all to downtown las vegas or aa shuttle to the airport. Very nice hotel but not so good guest transportation
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Torean
Just a two day business trip
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Grant
"Trip to Vegas."
Hotel was great, food was a little disappointing in the restaurants. Breakfast food was Too expensive for what it was & was served cold. Saw "Journey " which was fantastic, so overall stay was great.
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Hard rockin relaxation"
My stay was quiet, restful, and complete. Beds are comfy. Rooms are clean. Downstairs in the casino is a plethora of fun.
2 night trip May 11, 2015
"Didn't knock socks off"
Was in the hrh tower, room was ok not great. The furniture was a little beat up dings, scratches. Staff was 50/50 half great the other Couldn't be bothered. I didn't like the fact that the pool with the slide was closed they do have more pools. FYI pool closes really early. But the pool was amazing it is a sand beach Restaurants in site are great and great service. It was a nice hotel but it wasn't anything special.
"Lovely room"
Lovely room, I was pleasantly surprised the size of the room. I would definitely stay here again
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
"A rockin' stay at HRH"
Get an HRH Tower Suite. it was a great room and a nice property. Hard Rock isn't the most glamorous property, but the HRH tower amps it up! My only suggestion would be to improve the in room sound system. I loved being able to play off the in house soundtracks ...but the TV sound bar doesn't do justice to the potential experience. add a few speakers in the headboard, bathroom and sitting area...and I will return there whenever possible. I'm in town 6 times per year and would definitely stay here again and again.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"The hard rock.....rocks!"
I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in that I was given an upgraded to a beautiful suite. Spacious, clean, and a wonderful view.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Todd
"We love the Hard Rock!"
We try to always stay at the Hard Rock when visiting Vegas. They always have great concerts and shows. This visit we never even left the hotel, everything you could need or want is there. The only thing we found disappointing was the service in a couple of the restaurants. The staff at Vinyl are awesome...We can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Tera
"Hotel stay"
Hotel and casino were great! It is a hike to walk to the strip though and there isn't much in between so I did feel a little unsafe walking alone.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Colleen
I had a good stay. The staff was nice and friendly. We were next to a rowdy room and security took care of it right away. The internet was not very good. I got lost trying to find my car. That was very frustrating cause it happened more than once. The garage is not marked well and the set up of the hotel was very confusing. I wish I hadn't spent so much time trying to find my car.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
michelle
"Not family oriented.. pool only for adults ect ect"
should state not family oriented, All very young 21 year olds to maybe 30 drinking and fighting, Pool only for adults.. will not stay again.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
CHELSEA
"No problems."
This place has a little bit of a weird vibe… granted, we were only staying one night and didn't participate in any festivities. The beds are easily one of the most comfortable things I've ever laid in.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Great trip in Las Vegas and the HardRock Hotel !!!"
Family reunion! The view was marvelous and room was Fabulous! The staff was very considerate and location was beautiful !
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
mildred
"Horrible Experience"
It was horrible experience, I was so excited to stay there for the first time, the pool was unavailable for guests due to Rehab, that party got so out of control I felt so unsafe. I will never stay there again! As a matter a fact we the normal people should get a refund. I almost paid to stay somewhere else. No one knew why that happened. Managers never had time to explain situation. We had to go to other friends hotel to use pool. It was the worst time ever.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Rosa
"Stay is okay overall"
It was a one-night stay. Wi-Fi didn't work at all even when customer service helped us connected. Had to spend so much time to get it going but didn't work anyway
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"staycation"
We had issues at check in. The rest of the stay was great. The rooms were amazingly nice. Location was convenient as we were going to a LV Outlaws football game.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Room"
Room was not clean
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Chelsea
Loud at night. People yelling and running up and down hall. Tv didn't work. Small casino floor. Pink taco was great. Won't stay there again. Very Disappointed.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Overall a Good Stay"
Had a good stay overall. Beds were very comfortable and walk-in shower was nice. Just be aware that there is a nightly resort fee of $28.00 in addition to whatever you pay per night. Also, be sure to check your final bill as I was charged for a bag of chips in the hotel room that I never took.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015